Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 12:12 AM

When noah asked about her face it just got reader. "Yeah Im fine heh" She said, "Well lets go sit in class, ok?" She said pulling him along with her, they sat, she passed him a note. With just a happy face on it. Then she got all her school things out, dropping a few things she blushed and picked them up.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-19-2011, 01:53 AM

Noah was still a little worried as he looked at her, expecially when her face got reder. But he nodded when he heard her and smield as she pulled him along. He then sat down at his desk and chuckled when she passed him the note. When he saw teh face he couldnt' help but smile. He then got out a fresh sheet of paper out and started to draw. In all truth he was a great artist but when the accident happened he just stopped. When he saw her drop her things he shook his head and helped her pick up a few things. He then went back to his drawing. After a few minutes he was done and folded it. He slid it over to her and hoped she liked it. It was a simple rough sketch of her but it was more then he had done since the accident.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 02:00 AM

Alice smiled when she saw the note, she almost cried, she knew he hasn't drew anything fro almost two years now, she just smiled and put the picture in her bag, then she wrote him another note "I love it" Is what she said and she blushed when she handed it to him.

Palmoun

Old 09-19-2011, 03:08 AM

Noah smiled when he saw her face and knew she was happy. If he was drawing it meant hr really was getting better and he was. As long as he was with her things would be better. He then wrote back to her, "it is rough but I will make you another better one." he then slid it to her and smiled.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 04:23 AM

Alice smiled and mouthed ok. She turned back and pulled out her books for class.

(sorry in hurry gottaa go))

Palmoun

Old 09-19-2011, 11:40 PM

((oh okay))

Noah smiled when he saw her and then slowly started to draw again. He payed attention in class a little bit but not that much.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 12:29 AM

( im back haha)

Alice took notes and often snuck a peek to see what noah was doing, he was still drawing and alice smiled, he was sorta cute when he was focused on something.

Palmoun

Old 09-20-2011, 12:41 AM

((YAY))

Noah smiled as he worked and was just about done. All he had to do was the face. Slowly he went to work on her eyes and put as much detail in them as possible. Soon teh end of class sounded and he was surprised. He watched as everyone left and hten looked at Alice, "is class over already?"

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 12:48 AM

Alice smiled at his question. "Why yes it his" She said grabbing her things, not dropping everything for once and left class.

(man I am sorry my mind is really dead right now, Idk why either...)

Palmoun

Old 09-20-2011, 12:51 AM

((that is fine, it happens))

noah quickly gathered his stuff and followed her out of there, staying close to her. "at the end of the day you will get your picture." he said to her softly and msiled.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 01:10 AM

Alice smiled and giggled. "I have to wait a whole day huh?" She said nudging his arm. "No fair" She giggled some more, she could not wait to see what he drew for her.

Palmoun

Old 09-20-2011, 01:27 AM

Noah smiled when he heard her and took her hand into his. "great artworks take time. You will get a better one for your birthday." he said to her as he smiled. He couldn't wait to get started in her birthday present. He was going to paint her and he hoped she liked it.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 04:21 AM

Her birthday was a month, one week after graduation. She was going to be 19. "So I have to wait a month now?" She said and giggled. She was excited for it, and for after highschool....she knew they would both a jobs and be able to get a place together and be friends. maybe more...maybe not. but she could not wait.

Palmoun

Old 09-21-2011, 01:41 AM

Noah smiled when he heard her, "yes, a month that is unless I manage to finish it sooner then I expect." he said as he looked at her and kept her hand in his. He couldn't wait to get started on the picture. But then something occured to him, he needed to find a place to start this. He thought back to his house and he feared going there but he knew he would have to go there and clean the place out, it was his home after all.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-21-2011, 03:02 AM

She smiled. "Sounds great" She said, heading into her next class, then lunch. She could not help but keep thinking of how things were gonna change for her, and fro Noah as well. She just hoped he was able to handle himself, she knew there was a chance all could go very wrong, but she had to hope, right?

Palmoun

Old 09-21-2011, 03:29 AM

Noah smiled when he heard her and stayed close to her threw the whole day. He knew that now that he knew he could trust her completely everything would be fine. As long as he stayed close to her nothing would go wrong. Yet he knew hw wouldn't be with her always. Yet he hoped he would be able to keep his mind together while she was gone. He didn't want to be torn away from her forever.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-21-2011, 03:35 AM

Soon it was time fro lunch, Alice was bored out of her mind with classes. She stayed with Noah walking into the lunch room. People stared and alice ignored them holding his hand tighter as if she were afraid something was coming to tear them apart. She wouldn't allow it, they had plans. The reached the lunch line. "Man Im starving" She said.

Palmoun

Old 09-21-2011, 11:39 PM

Noah smiled as he stayed close to her and was busy planning her painting. He had marked down what colors he needed and sketched out a faint outline of what he was planning to do. When lunch came around he wasn't really sure what to do. But when he felt her hand in his he smiled. he then smiled and nodded, "yeah so am I." he said and wans' tsure what to eat.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-22-2011, 11:05 PM

Alice grabed a slice of pizza and a milk and looked for a table for her an Noah to sit at once she found one she walked over and sat down. She would wait to eat her food until Noah came and sat with her.

Palmoun

Old 09-23-2011, 12:30 AM

Noah went and grabbed some food but before he could turn and go to Alice he was surrounded. The people from yesturday had gotten him seperated from Alice. "what are you doing here? I thought little freak would leave after yesturday." the girl said and the guy next to her pushed him. Noah stood there and then glared at them, "I am no freak, I have just done more then you guys. Now if you would move I have to eat." he said and shoved hte others out of the way before sitting next to Alice.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2011, 01:31 AM

When Noah sat down Alice was in shock. Did he just shove passed them? As he sat she smiled until she saw the same kids walking towards them. Alice sat close to Noah putting her arm around him. She leaned him and whispered "just go with it " she let out a giggle then turned Noah's face towards hers. She blushed and kissed him. She was hoping that the kids would be grossed out and just leave. But they didn't seem too.

Palmoun

Old 09-23-2011, 02:11 AM

Noah had hoped that htey would just leave him alone but as he sat there he saw them coming over. When he felt Alices arm around him he leaned close and nodded. When she started to laugh he wasn't sure what it was about yet before he knew it he felt her lips on his. Pulling her closer to him he kissed her back before pulling away and keeping her close. He then glared at hte guys that were staring, "why dont you leave." he said and the girl who seemed like the leader smirked, "it seems appropriate that the freak would end up with a loser." she said and laughed.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2011, 04:55 AM

Alice glared and then said. "Well I'd rather be a loser than a nasty ass skank " she said hoping they would just leave. But she knew that was not about to happen. "Why don't you and your sex toys go away do us a favor and die" the words we're harsh and she new it but she was pretty pissed off right now.

Palmoun

Old 09-24-2011, 12:11 AM

The girl just glared at alice but then smiled, "they may be my toys but I can get them to do what I want that includes beating up the freak." she said and the guys moves closer. Isaac glared at them and something in his looks made them back down. The girl then frowned, "I told you beat him up." He growled and isaac gave them a look, "if you try anything I will beat the shit out of you." the tone in his voice was clear he wasn't kidding. The guys then nodded and even the girl did but as they walked away they called, "we will get you."

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-24-2011, 12:39 AM

Alice smiled. "Wow Noah! I'm so...proud of you " she said then kissed his cheek. "I won't leave you alone don't worry " she said but she still herself worried. The last few classes she didn't have with Noah and she didn't want anything bad to happen to him anymore. She finished up her food and threw the garbage away. She couldn't help but feel unsettled about Noah's tone of voice. Even she would be a bit afraid to mess with him.