Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 01-05-2014, 05:45 AM

Derek let out a surprised breath of air as he and Jarred tumblr to the floor, letting out a muffled groan as he collapsed on top of Jarred. He quickly began to work to disentangle himself, but with little success. Giving up momentarily he responded to Jarred, a smirk playing around his lips, "Got you to shut up didn't it?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-05-2014, 05:51 AM

"I feel like a pretzel!" Jarred groaned. "I hope that wasn't your plan. Get off of me!" He squirmed a bit more, bucking as best as he could at the weight on top of him. Glaring only made Jarred feel slightly better about the current situation. He was fine with being tangled, but he wanted to be tangled on his own terms. "Get off me or I'm going to do something weird to you."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 01-05-2014, 06:00 AM

"No, me falling on top of you was not part of the plan. I didn't quite anticipate getting tangled in your arms. Why are you so damn lanky?" he grumbled. Derek shifted around a bit, trying to move away from Jarred without putting hands or knees in places that would be decidedly unpleasant. Finally, after some difficultly, he managed to roll away from Jarred just enough to end up laying on his back next to him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-05-2014, 06:08 AM

Jarred huffed a bit. He did not consider himself lanky. It wasn't his fault that he was lankier than Derek. That's all it was though. He rolled his eyes as they finally disentangled, still feeling miffed. In revenge, he rolled over on top of Derek, sitting so that he was straddling the other man. "Dumb cop. You fell over while tripping the criminal and now you're the one on bottom. That's what you get!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 01-05-2014, 06:27 AM

Derek thumped his head against the ground, groaning. He hadn't the faintest clue where his common sense had fled to, but obviously it was an active member of any part of this exchange. He stared up at Jarred and bit back a couple of comments that would decidedly end with either black eyes or bad decisions. He considered there positions and brought one hand up to Jarred's left shoulder, while bracing himself with his right on the ground. He then used his legs, conveniently between Jarred's, and the force of pushing on his shoulder to roll them, so that he was hovering above Jarred. He kept one hand on Jarred's shoulder, pinning him to the ground, while the other rested on the concrete by Jarred's head.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-05-2014, 06:40 AM

Despite Derek having switched their positions, Jarred was grinning even wider now. The tip of his tongue darted out, wetting his lips as he eyed Derek's. "I understand. You have a problem with me being on top. Well, whichever way you want to play, I'm game," Jarred said simply. He reached up and pulled Derek's head closer by the back of the neck until Jarred could whisper in his ear. "We are going to play right?" Tongue darting out again, he licked a stripe at edge of Derek's jaw.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 01-05-2014, 06:48 AM

Derek felt himself shivering again as the part of him that ended up making out with Jarred the other night raised it's head in interest. He tried to ignore it, but there was a little devil voice in his head whispering 'do it, do it.' He looked down and stared at Jarred, "I haven't the slightest clue what you mean." A teasing lilt feeling his voice as he raised a challenging eyebrow. If they were going to do this, he wasn't making the first move, he had more self-control than that. Or at least that logic worked if he didn't squint at it too hard.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-05-2014, 07:35 PM

Jarred's eyes narrowed at Derek. "Don't play stupid with me. Just shut up and fuckin' do something already," he snapped as he finally lost the last of his control. This was all talk and as much as Jarred was enjoying talking like this, he was just about bored of it. Placing one hand on either side of Derek's face, he held the man's head still before crashing their lips together.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 01-06-2014, 02:03 AM

Derek gasped at the force of Jarred's kiss, structured almost like a type of attack and quickly worked to gain dominance in it. He slid his tongue along Jarred's lips and turned his head to dominate the kiss.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-06-2014, 02:11 AM

Jarred groaned and gave up the control of the kiss to Derek. Whenever Derek sought to take control, Jarred would give it to him, not that he ever thought about doing those sorts of things. His hands moved down to tug Derek's shirt up, working quickly so that he could touch the skin he found there.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-23-2014, 04:07 AM

Derek pulled back, pulled off his shirt and then went back to kissing Jarred, introducing his tongue into the mix, but making sure he had dominance of the kiss still. He really wanted to pin Jarred's wrist again but if the brat was gonna complain then he didn't want to bother. He didn't want to stop the kiss.