Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 02-04-2008, 02:27 AM

Zak just started chuckling at the silentness of the room. "Will this is fun.." he said getting up, and taking his dishes with him.

Ty smiled and shrugged. "don't mind him... me can be a bit outspoken." she said.

Zak from the other room yelled. "thanks Ty.. But I guess you might be right..but O well.." he walked back in.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2008, 02:34 AM

Chris smiled and placed a arm around Sam again and squezzed her close , in a friendly way "How about we tell kiddo here some of her songs?" he said and turned to look at Sam.

Sam looked at him as if he had just suggested they jump off the tallest building in the world "I am not a kiddo." she said and pushed his arm off her shoulder and said "If anyone is the kiddo its you."

Chris looked at Sam with wide eyes "Scince when have you been a bit sassy." he said as if he was offended by what she said.

Donut

Old 02-04-2008, 04:26 AM

"Burn!" Zak said jokingly as he sat back down. He knew that Sam was being a bit rough on his friend and Zak was wondering why.

Ty chuckled, and turned on the TV. "Any one up for some guitar hero?" she asked as she started ti up.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2008, 04:36 AM

Sam had picked a bad day to be in a bad mood , she hated it when Chris teased her. Anywhere. Chris always did tease her and she was getting really tired of it.

Chris smiled and he looked at Sam "Remember that time you tore me up in a game of Guitar Hero? And it was on Expert too?" he said and winked at her.

Sam , who had rolled her eyes "Forget it." she said being a little anti-social at the moment. "I cant play Guitar Hero anymore. I stink at it." she said.

Chris wrinkled his nose up and said "Thats what you think."

Donut

Old 02-04-2008, 04:48 AM

"I will play..but I get the real Guitar...Play stricken.." Zak said whit a big grin, as he grabbed his favorite guitar. It was black like the drum set, and had skulls all over it. He tuned it a but as the game loaded.

"you know that song too good you know that.." Ty said looking at him, as it started up. She was concentrating on it soo hard, it was funny.

Zak was behind her facing Chris, as he started laying out the song. he knew it soo good that he wasn't even caring that he was messing around. "I do not.." he said smiling at sam.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2008, 04:58 AM

Sam smiled back at Zak and she watched him play his guitar , she remember back in the old days how she use to be such a cheerful girl...Well that was over now. Sam kept watching Zak play his guitar.

Chris looked at Sam and then Zak , he could see something between them but he coudlnt figure it out...

Sam was glad Zak atleast had a sense of humor , most guys did but some were just too serious and that kinda got on her nerves.

Donut

Old 02-04-2008, 05:00 AM

Zak just kept playing. "W00t!!..fun part.." He said and started breaking down into the solo, that he loved. He was acting like he was actually at the concert, but he knew he wasn't

Ty turned around at the part that she knew..."Show off.." she said and kicked him, but he kept playing with out missing a note.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2008, 11:19 AM

Sam just kept on watching , then she felt a tighten in her stomach. She looked down and then back up "Excuse me... I need some fresh air..." she said and then headed out the door. Sam stood outside with her hand in her pocket.

Chris knew why Sam went outside. "Dont worry about her. She's just having a trip down memory lane. You know I could tell you why she's so anti-social." he said "3 years ago ,Sam and her brother where driving home from school. Well , Sam's brother was driving. A drunk driver hit them when a red light came , Sam's brother stopped but the drunk driver kept going on. Anyways , Sam lived and her brother didnt. Sam hates it everyday and she wish she could change it. She hasnt been the same scince then." he finished.

Donut

Old 02-04-2008, 01:56 PM

At the sound of all that Zak started messing up in the song, and then just gave up. "That sucks.." he said looking toward the front door. He now knew why she was acting that way. His past didn't loose anyone, that he knew anyway. He placed down his guitar, and sat down.

Ty was in the heights of her glory knowing that she beat him. But still felt bad for Sam. The song finished and she turned around.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2008, 09:16 PM

Chris nodded "Yeah , I know. Ive been trying to help Sam but she doesnt want my help. I wanted her in the band cause she can play the drums a hell of alot better than anyone else I know and I wanted her to be more involved in the world." he said and then he turned around toward the door to make sure Sam didnt hear him.

Sam was silent outside , a dog barked at her but she paid no attention to it. She looked up at the sky and then she looked over at the dog that was barking at her. Sometimes she felt like she wanted to cry , but she wasnt going too because she was goign to be tough and suck it up.

Donut

Old 02-04-2008, 10:09 PM

Zak got up, and headed toward the front door. walking through, "you ok...or you just had to get away from Chris.." he asked looking at her.

Ty was silent and just stood there looking at Chris.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2008, 10:18 PM

Sam turned around really fast to look at Zak "I'm ok and yeah I just wanted to get away from Chris... sometimes he can be a real ass you know?" she said.

Chris smiled a little at Ty "Dont worry , Sam's a ok girl. She isnt no trouble." he said feeling like he had told a secert and given the wrong idea of what his best friend was like and he really didnt want that.

Donut

Old 02-05-2008, 04:47 AM

"Know what you mean.." Zak said as he look around while outside. "well..I just wanted to see if you were alright..I will leave you to your peace.." He said with a smile, and turned back around and opened the door.

Ty smiled. "well thats good to know, he have enough issues with Zak...if you know what i mean." she said looking at the door still. She liked Zak, but lately, he has been acting a bit different, and they didn't know why.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-05-2008, 11:15 AM

Sam turned back around , she kinda liked it when it was quiet. She looked around at a nearby tree and then she was lost in thought. [i] Would I be different if he was still alive? Or would I still be quiet?... Probably. What if I could change what happened that night? What if... Too bad I cant change anything that happened that night. Too bad I cant be back to my olf self.... [i] she thought.

Chris nodded "Yeah I know..." he said and then looked down. He kinda felt like he would fall asleep but thats just how he was.

Donut

Old 02-05-2008, 05:30 PM

Zak walked back in.."well lets just no push her untill we are ready to proform.." he said and smiled as he sat down.

Ty agreed. "Yea, but we need the practice.." She said and sat with her knees to her chest.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-06-2008, 04:12 AM

Sam took a deep breath , she wanted things to be back to how they use to be. Sam figured she would go back inside now. She opened the door and she closed it and walked in the room and stood beside Chris.

Chris smiled and put a arm around Sam again "You alright?" he asked her.

Donut

Old 02-06-2008, 04:40 AM

Zak just rolled his eyes at Chris. He is still trying to hard Zak thought as he just sat there. "Well..I am heading to my room, to chill...if anyones interested..please join..I have 'Gears' " He said with a smile.

Ty just chuckled. "you and your games, when will you ever get a real life, and quit being a kid?" She asked watching him was by.

"When the sky turnes purple, and I find someone thats will to play as well.." Zak replied, meaning a girl that didn't care if they just down and killed some time in a game.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-06-2008, 04:47 AM

Sam ingored Chris and she ran her fingers through her hair. She had heard of the game 'Gears' but she was still a bit nervous around them so she was just quiet and she looked down.

Chris finally stopped bothering Sam , he figures Sam was mad at him right now so he didnt say anything else but his arm remained on her shoulder.

Donut

Old 02-06-2008, 06:13 AM

Zak always got involved into the game. He was sitting his his little gaming chair, with head phones on, and the controller in hand. He loved his own little world.

Ty finally got up, and walked down stairs. She got herself some food. Man this is not going the way it was planned.. she thought, and walked back up.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-06-2008, 09:03 PM

Sam scartched her head and forced a smile and said "How about you show me some of your songs?" she asked Ty.

It was Chris's turn to keep quiet and he did so , he looked over at Sam , surprised she had been the one to suggest things.

Donut

Old 02-06-2008, 10:22 PM

"Sure..I have a few of our gigs on Dvd..I just have to find them.." Ty said with a smile, glad that she spoke. She hunted around, and finally went into Zak's room.

Zak looked up, and took his head phones off, "Yes?" he asked looking at Ty.

"Where are the tapes.." Ty asked looking at him.

Zak paused the game, and turned it all off. "You actually want those now?..you said you never wanted them again.." He said climbing up on his book shelf, and handing her the book of tapes.

"Sam wants to see them.." Ty said walking back out and put one in.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-06-2008, 10:29 PM

Sam watched Ty and she was still for sevral moments.

Chris watched Ty too , he remembered her saying something about not wanting to ever see the tapes again.

Donut

Old 02-06-2008, 10:42 PM

Ty sat down, and started up the tape. It was about their 4th gig, and they were doing good. It was one of their good shows, but it sucked to have to keep begging people to drum for them.

Zak stood the as he walked in, and was beside Sam. He laughed at how they were dressed then. That was about a month of so ago too, and he had changed a lot.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-06-2008, 11:01 PM

Sam turned and she smiled at Zak and then she turned back to the video. They were pretty good to her , she also noticed how Zak had changed alot from then and now.

Chris watched the video and he couldnt really belive that was him playing the keyboard , he had shorter hair in the video and he was shorter his self in the video.

Donut

Old 02-06-2008, 11:10 PM

Zak smiled back as Sam as he seen her smile at him. It made him feel good, that she actually smiled at him. He just stood there and watched. He like how he is now, compared to what he was.

Ty shook her head at how everything was so different, and she still didn't like watching those old things, but she had to.