Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-31-2014, 09:41 PM

So I've decided to open an art shop. Why? Because...I have no idea really. I usually don't open art shops anywhere, because of lack of interest from others, and I used to procrastinate a lot. Now I actually complete orders, so... yeah. There's different styles/techniques that I do (which, you'll be able to see below), so you can choose from anything. Also, since this is my first time opening a shop on here, I will need help with pricing. For a while, I'll let you decide the price, then I'll take the price most people offered and use that. Please be honest when offering a price. And if you see someone offering way too high or way too low, please say something. :)
Finally, I need you to "note" a few things. I am still in high school, meaning I'll probably have big assignments, tests, etc, from time to time. This will, obviously, make my time for art decrease. It can also take anywhere from 3 days to a month (or two) to complete an order. It all depends on how busy my life gets.

Also, in case your wondering where then name "Lost Art" comes from, it's because on other sites, I go by the name of "Lost_Shadows, or some variation of that (sometimes it has to be Shadows_Lost or Lost-inthe-Shadows ^^;), so I like playing with that name a lot. Its fun.

Please Note: I'm in the middle of making things pretty. Sorry. It's gonna look terribly ugly for a while. ^^;
You're free to order of course, but it's gonna look odd for a bit.

Last edited by Naruto forever; 04-22-2014 at 02:29 AM..

Naruto forever

Old 01-31-2014, 09:45 PM

Rules

The rules will be simple for this;
1. Don't take out my signature.
2. Don't take other people's art.
3. Don't beg
4. I decided wether or not I want to do your order. If it's a no, it's a no.
5. Respect me, and everyone else who is chatting/ordering in this thread.

Last edited by Naruto forever; 02-01-2014 at 06:26 PM..

Naruto forever

Old 01-31-2014, 09:46 PM

Preview Art

As I said before, there are a few different techniques that I use with art. Feel free to choose whatever.

Sketches
Please check out my Instagram to see my pencil sketches (I also do digital sketches).
Markers
Headshot
HeadShot
Full Body

Digital
Lineless
Lineless
Lined
Lined
Lined
Lined
Chibi

Last edited by Naruto forever; 02-01-2014 at 06:24 PM..

Naruto forever

Old 01-31-2014, 09:51 PM

Do's And Dont's

Unfortunately, I'm not one of those artists who can do whatever they want. There are some things that I simply can't draw, and some that I won't draw.

Do's
Ocs
Avis
More than 1 person ((please note a picture with 2 people will be double the price of a picture of 1))
Girls
Boys
Children ((I'm going to admit, I adore drawing children))
Part animals
Anything that isn't on the don't list basically

Dont's
Animals ((You'll have to bribe me for that))
Really super macho muscular people
Anything that involves nudity
Cluttered OCs or Avis

Naruto forever

Old 01-31-2014, 09:52 PM

Prices

I have no idea yet. We'll see. Just offer me a price. I don't know how the prices on this site work yet, so I'm relying on you to help with this! :)

I do accept art trades, though I can tend to be picky, and I need examples. I say that yet I have a feeling I'm gonna be really easy going... -.-

Last edited by Naruto forever; 02-02-2014 at 03:54 AM..

Naruto forever

Old 01-31-2014, 09:56 PM

Order Form

When ordering, please be specific about what style you'd like, as well as what you want drawn.

Username:
What I want: ((either post a reference, or a good description of what you want. I can work off both. //adding the personality, and specifics of the character/avi/whatever helps a lot//))
What style: ((One of the styles that are posted above))
Price Offer: ((How much is my art worth?))
Notes: ((Anything you wanna say? Specific pose? Added things? I dunno... something?))

Last edited by Naruto forever; 03-02-2014 at 05:47 PM..

Naruto forever

Old 01-31-2014, 09:58 PM

The Slots And Pick Ups

Slots
1. Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi
Username: Chi
What I want: waist up
What style: lineless digital
Price Offer: 2.5k
Character Info:

Additional References: 1 -|- 2
Name: Shuuji
Height: 6'0"
Build: toned, lean, "strong"
Personality: happy, mischievous, and highly conceited depending on the situation
Character Blurb: Shuuji grew up in a tight-knit neutral clan of (very slight) demonic origin. He likes to not talk about it, and is trying to branch away from it as he grows older. He is extremely guarded around strangers, and even in the midst of panic, often carries a poker face to conceal what he's really thinking. If and when he breaks down, it's always during the aftermath of an event.

He lives and breathes with the elements, calling upon them to aid in battle, transport, and protection. He doesn't consider his work magic, but rather "borrowing" from his surroundings. He links most favorably to the element earth, with wind being a close second.

Shuuji is a gentleman, most days. He happily admits he's a "Mama's Boy" and would proudly scream it from the rooftops. He takes pride the manners he was taught by his mother Sarah, and yet will hold great bravado if his actions are questioned. He would fight to the death for those he loves.

His younger brother is Yuuhi, who he holds close under his wing. His mother is Sarah, whom he adores, and his father is Lance, and... well, let's not go there. They never see eye to eye.

His best friend is Chi, and though he's unlikely to admit it a lot, he loves her. Deeply. She's his utter weakness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty View Post
Username: CosmicFoxKitty
What I want: a picture of me ;) but with black hair on bottom and blond on top. Like with my glasses
What style: digital
Price Offer: 800 + tip
Anything else: just a headshot is okay and just smiling is ok too :)
4. Open

Pick Ups
Chi #1

Last edited by Naruto forever; 03-04-2014 at 02:30 AM..

Naruto forever

Old 01-31-2014, 09:58 PM

Reserved

Naruto forever

Old 01-31-2014, 09:59 PM

Reserved~

Naruto forever

Old 02-01-2014, 06:27 PM

Open!

Chi
Dancing to her own beat..
Penpal

Old 02-01-2014, 08:23 PM

I'm not sure if my characters interest you or not, but I have a list of them through the link in my signature. I also have two children characters you can draw that I haven't put up yet, but could give you info about. (:

Naruto forever

Old 02-01-2014, 10:56 PM

Chi: I've looked them over, and they all look pretty interesting! I'd be willing to draw any of them, and definitely the children too!

Chi
Penpal

Old 02-01-2014, 11:48 PM

Naruto forever:
Awesome! Do you have any items you're after, or would you prefer gold? (:

Naruto forever

Old 02-02-2014, 12:00 AM

Hmm, I'm not that into items, so gold should just be fine! If that's ok.

Chi
Penpal

Old 02-02-2014, 01:18 AM

Sure thing! Would you be comfortable doing lineless waist-ups of Shuuji and Yuuhi to start off with? For 5k? Is that too low or would you like more? (:

Naruto forever

Old 02-02-2014, 01:40 AM

I'm good with that!
If I could bother you to fill out a form though, that'd be great. Just so that when I draw them I don't have to look around for the information. ^^;

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-02-2014, 03:35 AM

I was watching you set this up. Thread looks good; I'm really liking the banner. Hope ya get lots of customers, Naru! I might ask for something another time.

Naruto forever

Old 02-02-2014, 03:53 AM

Awe, thanks Kat!

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-04-2014, 09:10 PM

Username: CosmicFoxKitty
What I want: a picture of me ;) but with black hair on bottom and blond on top. Like with my glasses
What style: digital
Price Offer: 800 + tip
Anything else: just a headshot is okay and just smiling is ok too :)

Naruto forever

Old 02-04-2014, 10:00 PM

@cosmic; Yup! Sure~ Your hair looks amazing in that pic, by the way!

And just gonna tag Chi so she can fill out the forms... (if it's one picture with the two in it, just fill out one, but if it's two separate, please fill out two)
Chi:

Last edited by Naruto forever; 02-04-2014 at 10:04 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-04-2014, 10:42 PM

Hahahaha thanks now my hair is black and strawberry blond lol

How it looks now lol sorry that's my vampirefreaks profile

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 02-04-2014 at 10:49 PM..

Chi
Penpal

Old 02-04-2014, 11:26 PM

Oh, I fail! I'm sorry. Without the ping feature I sometimes get lost. ;~; Thank you for keeping it for me.

Quote:
Character Info:

Name: Yuuhi
Height: 5'7"
Build: thin, "frail", pale
Personality: quiet, sarcastic, and mischievous as well
Character Blurb: Yuuhi is Shuuji's younger brother. Born into a tightly knit family clan with (very subtle) demonic lineage that prides itself on neutrality, Yuuhi was always branded the "frail" child. Being trained to work with the elements like his older brother, it was determined that, though frail, Yuuhi holds high potential for the clan. As such, he tends to train a lot, though sometimes he might not like it.

Though difficult to sometimes openly see, he holds a mischievous streak. He is often quiet and observant, careful to let anyone in too close. While he's not one to solely sit on the side lines, he doesn't often jump into the middle of action without first thinking it through.

His best friends are Arien and his older brother, Shuuji. He loves them both more than anything else in the world.

Quote:
Character Info:

Name: Shuuji
Height: 6'0"
Build: toned, lean, "strong"
Personality: happy, mischievous, and highly conceited depending on the situation
Character Blurb: Shuuji grew up in a tight-knit neutral clan of (very slight) demonic origin. He likes to not talk about it, and is trying to branch away from it as he grows older. He is extremely guarded around strangers, and even in the midst of panic, often carries a poker face to conceal what he's really thinking. If and when he breaks down, it's always during the aftermath of an event.

He lives and breathes with the elements, calling upon them to aid in battle, transport, and protection. He doesn't consider his work magic, but rather "borrowing" from his surroundings. He links most favorably to the element earth, with wind being a close second.

Shuuji is a gentleman, most days. He happily admits he's a "Mama's Boy" and would proudly scream it from the rooftops. He takes pride the manners he was taught by his mother Sarah, and yet will hold great bravado if his actions are questioned. He would fight to the death for those he loves.

His younger brother is Yuuhi, who he holds close under his wing. His mother is Sarah, whom he adores, and his father is Lance, and... well, let's not go there. They never see eye to eye.

His best friend is Chi, and though he's unlikely to admit it a lot, he loves her. Deeply. She's his utter weakness.

Naruto forever

Old 02-05-2014, 01:08 AM

Chi:No problem~ I figured you had just forgotten or something! ^^
Thank you for filling out the forms!

@cosmic; so cute! >.< I can't wait to get mine re-done!

Last edited by Naruto forever; 02-05-2014 at 01:11 AM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-05-2014, 03:14 AM

But I love your hair! It's so pretty.

Naruto forever

Old 02-05-2014, 11:18 PM

Mehhhh I want dark hair. Dark looks better on me anyways. >.<