CrabbyIce

Old 09-25-2014, 08:37 PM

Ice's Art Shop
Welcome!

INFORMATION

I've never been very big into creating huge, elaborate pages for art shops. I find they can become a little too cluttered, so hopefully none of you mind this overly simplistic page of mine...

I'm only doing one type of drawing at the moment, due to being a full time college student and working at the same time... so I won't have a huge request list going or anything. If I fill the 5 slots, I'll PM you when I'm finished your drawing, and the link to the pictures will be here for pickup. Then when all the requests are finished, I will re-open the 5 slots, and it's first come first serve. I'm not going to start a list while the slots are full, because that'll just get it all backed up.

And only one character per person, please. Like I said, this is supposed to be an easy, fast shop, not something I slave over for hours and hours each commission... I'm trying to use these to unwind from stress, not pile more on. I'm sorry if this bothers you.

-----

THE ART

Cost: 700

Quick, easy, full bodied mini-characters

-----

HOW TO ORDER

Just post on this thread with a reference of who/what you'd like drawn! Avatars, OCs, fanart -- all are welcome.

Like I said, I like things done easy. So no huge form to fill out or anything

-----

SLOTS

1. Dystopia
2. Mizayo
3. Hadsvich
4. Maria-Minamino
5. Kat Dakuu

-----

FINISHED ORDERS

-----

Thanks a lot for taking a look at the page, even if you don't find yourself interested in ordering anything!

Last edited by CrabbyIce; 09-27-2014 at 07:30 AM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-25-2014, 11:24 PM

c: Hey Crabby, do you take items?

CrabbyIce

Old 09-26-2014, 08:12 AM

Items? Sure! I just started, so I only have like... 5 items at the moment, and I have no list of wants or anything... So whatever you're willing to give away, I'll gladly take! :)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-26-2014, 08:14 AM

Hmm. What kind of items do you like? Cute ones? Dark ones? Ones of a particular color? :3

Also, are you comfortable with animals at all?

CrabbyIce

Old 09-26-2014, 08:30 AM

I like blues, whites, grays, greens. Softer colours. As for style, anything simple is really me. Not too feminine, not to masculine. Very neutral. I've never been super fancy about... well, anything, haha.

Did you mean animal items, or drawing animals? Because I'm good with both! I'm not super practiced in animals (unless you mean anthros), but I've done my fair share, and will try my best at it!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 09-26-2014, 12:04 PM

Aw, man! I love your style! It's so pretty and polished. haha

Would you like to do one of my OCs? His name's Ari, and he's an angel (Supernatural angel, if you've ever watched it). I've got some references and a huge bio on him here. I hope you like him.

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 09-26-2014, 03:18 PM

Aw, these are so cute~ <3
Could I get one of Dosin? o uo

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-26-2014, 10:14 PM

Could you please draw my OC, Sousuke? I will offer 2k for him?

Here is his information:

SPOILERX

Quote:
Sousuke Kamiya
Sousuke and his friends were rescued from The Rogue by Maigo and Suiren. He's very quiet and he's very studious. He is one of the few humans who can see that Maigo and Suiren have four pairs of wings. (Depending on the amount of the person's magical capabilities - they can see more and more of the power that Maigo and Suiren have). Only those with magic or from hell or heaven can see The Rogue. Sousuke is just a human with super magical abilities. And so after they rescued him, the girls brought him to their friend Dai, another mage, for training. Later, he and Maigo fall in love despite the fact that their love would be forbidden. He wants to live the rest of his life with Maigo but she is torn between her loyalties.

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Wings: None
Magical Color: Green

Sousuke:

Sousuke and Maigo:

[/CENTER]

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-26-2014, 11:30 PM

Could you draw Neal for me?

Your second example is so totally cool looking, btw.

CrabbyIce

Old 09-27-2014, 07:29 AM

@Dystopia: "Bribe" me? Haha, it doesn't take much. Sure I'll take the wedding set! And you can't order more than one picture at a time, sorry :( when you say 'fancier', how fancy are we talking?

@Mizayo: Oh, wow, thank you And I would love to draw Ari! I've watched a decent amount of Supernatural to know what his personality is probably like, lol. Must be a fun character to play around with.

@Hadsvich: Of course I can! I just looked at his reference page and oh my gosh he is adorable! :D I can't wait to draw him!

@Maria-Minamino: 2K?! No, no, no! 700 will do just fine! But thank you so much for the huge offer!

@Kat Dakuu: Yes, I'd love to draw Neal! He's super cute, and I love dark haired guys with blue/green eyes ! And thank you, I was worried both of them were too boring looking. I just whipped them up as examples for this art shop...

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-27-2014, 09:17 AM

Oh, I was browsing your Tumblr. Is something like the Sailor Moon you drew okay?

CrabbyIce

Old 09-27-2014, 09:55 AM

The bust? Of course! :D

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-27-2014, 10:25 AM

Awesome. :3

Could you draw me a male phoenix and a female black cat? You can draw the phoenix in any way you wish. The cat should be larger than him, and her tail is thin rather than fluffy. They're friends~

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-27-2014, 04:28 PM

They're not boring looking at all, crabby. Your art is sure to be very popular.

Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 09-27-2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabbyIce View Post
@Mizayo: Oh, wow, thank you And I would love to draw Ari! I've watched a decent amount of Supernatural to know what his personality is probably like, lol. Must be a fun character to play around with.
Haha, he is indeed fun to write. I love how much of a stick-in-the-mud he is. ^^ He's still a total softie at heart, though.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-27-2014, 09:14 PM

Another artist! Attack! +_+
Haha..great artwork! Your style is cute and refreshing! ♥

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-28-2014, 12:15 PM

Ooooo thank you <3. For some reason i didn't see the prices lol thank you

woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 10-01-2014, 06:17 AM

Do you think you could ping me when slots open up, CrabbyIce: ?

namicat101

Old 02-08-2015, 08:12 AM

I just spent the last hour going through your tumblr OTL Its wonderful.