Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-02-2007, 10:38 PM

Melvin was still upset and didnt like being dumped around a corner. Obviously Something was amiss here, but Melvin was tired and this story wasnt worth it. "Aw nuts, Ill just follow-up on that Gargoyle case instead." He left the spot he had been banished to and made his way down to "Carl's Pizzaria" They had the best spinach and turkey sausage pizza in the entire nation, and loudly proclaimed such on their pizza boxes. There was another thing about this place that Melvin simply loved. Free Wi-Fi.

He walked in and the big, sweaty, fat man that embodied pizza stood at the counter. "Hi Carl" Melvin greeted him as he walked through the door. "I'll have the usual."

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2007, 12:24 AM

Rowen didn't do well at hiding his expression as Melvin called him a 'demon'. It was only a figure of speech right? He sure hoped it was.

He turned toward Marcella and Skyler as he tuned in on their conversation,
"I feel nauseated and to me it seems like you are all a bunch of soulless husks," He stated dully, showing his discomfort, "and I'm sure Law doesn't feel any better than I do," he added, pointing in the direction of the other demon. He sighed and scratched behind one of his ears,
"If this kid is doing this to us, he sure as hell doesn't know it," the demon mumbled, looking sick for a moment. Whatever that Melvin guy was doing to him it was becoming almost unbearable. His stomach was slowly making him feel more and more ill and the last thing he wanted to do was throw up the only blood he'd drank in the last few weeks. If he lost his last (and only) other energy reserve he'd keel over (or worse).
"Do you think we could interogate him?"

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-04-2007, 10:18 PM

Randy waited for things to calm down some. Skyler was right, she was better at handling people then she was. "He definitely is different then our regular crack pots. I've never actually been face to face with one before, but I've heard there are people out there who just negate things like us. Not knowingly, as, if it were a controlled thing they'd negate themselves the second they flicked it on I think, which would start a useless and annoying cycle. It's sort of like having abnormally good eyesight. Or so I've read." She paused and looked around.

"I had thought that sort of thing only applied to magic. You know, I wouldn't be able to cast or something, but... You guys plain and simple didn't have wings when he was here." She hadn't said anything before because she didn't want to alert the nerd that there was something going on. "I'm not sure what was going on with him. I've heard very little about that type of ability, but, wouldn't it have to be unintentional? Yet, if him negating us is unintentional, how could we interrogate him about it? He doesn't know what he's doing... Shame, though, it'd a lot of fun to test..." images of what would become of a giant fire breathing dragon around him danced happily through her mind. She waved the mental images off.

She looked over the others again, looking for any visible injuries or illness. Rowen really did need to feed, and at this rate she'd have to do it soon or he'd take too much when he finally could feed. "So, is everybody alright now that the boogy man went away?" she asked half jokingly. She wasn't sure if she should send Skyler off on her own to talk to Melvin, or if any of the others (or herself) should go with the harpy. She figured she should go. She was human, so, his powers didn't hurt her as much as the others. This guy worried her. What if he was being sent around to the sects to screw them up while something real nasty was going on? Wouldn't that be fitting. The guy ranting about conspiracies being a pawn in one.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 06-04-2007, 11:14 PM

Just like that, click, energy back, okay so maybe it was more of a rush but the click was the pain just dying out, what a weird feeling, she shook it off, turning around to look at the others whilst he patted at his head, he had to run a quick check though, make sure nothing was messed up too badly, this was done by a purple flame coursing up his body, it didnt glow the way flames should, but it could be seen as a dull haze as it overtook him before dissappating, his figure posing as if granted new power. He was just glad to be 'alive' again, his actions showing that was no suprise.
He felt bad for the other demon though, he and Law were two different kinds altogether, the hunger for blood was alien to him, probably lost it so long ago.
"You know..." He walked in the direction of the white demon, "I've been exploring a little lately, theres this one place where they kinda like.. Well they worship the idea of vampirism. I wouldn't let them near my neck though, I dont wanna test any theories on what my blood could do in somebody elses body." Law hit his own head a little like trying to kick water out the other side, that odd feeling made him want to shiver,
"Humans get into anything these days... Er.." He coughed, grinning at Randy, "No offense, boss."

Cheshire Cat
Tac Erihsehc

Old 06-05-2007, 01:00 AM

Cheshire yawns as he walks casually along a darker alley. The city's lights were just reaching down the street making large shadows on the already dark pavement. Various underground clubs were blasting music behind thick doors. Cheshire rubbed his head, the various club music clashing together to make a horrible sounding medley of noise. Cheshire looked up at one club, the metal sign blowing back and forth slowly in the breeze. He smirked and waved a hand at the sign, it creaked and fell to the ground with a loud clang. As Cheshire walked along, the area got less bleak and the soon he was in an area where -unbeknownst to most of the local urbanites- was a local hotspot for the magic folk and the like. Cheshire was heading towards a place where a sect was rumored to be, his sources told him that it was close to this area so here he was... seeking a building whose whereabouts were unknown and the occupants could be dangerous. Cheshire wandered around a bit until he came upon the most normal looking building on the street. "Looks promising" Cheshire said with a laugh. He went up to the door and knocked... no answer. Cheshire looked around. "The other buildings aren't sect material. I'll check back later." Cheshire steps off the stoop and spits onto the cement. He wanders down the emtpy street with his hands in his pockets. Humming a song to himself looking at the different buildings. Shaking his head at the horrible upkeep of the neighborhood. Potholes everywhere and garbage piled up waiting for trash collection.

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 06-05-2007, 05:32 AM

Rainbow blinked through all the commotion, then waved and cheerfully called, "Bye!!" after the stranger as he walked off at random. Shrugging to herself, she walked back to join in the hushed conversation, where the others were talking amongst themselves about the weird young man's void abilities. "He completely blocked out my empathy," she interjected seriously. "I couldn't have picked up if he was happy even with a smile on his face," her voice was cynical and grouchy. Without her empathy, she felt naked. The ability to tell how a person really felt, even if they were acting a totally different way, was really something she took for granted, and she felt defenseless and useless without it. Any old schmo off of the street could be a illusionist. Not every one could pick up on the slightest change in everyone and anyone's mood. It was a big help in a lot of things.

Especially poker. No poker face could beat her.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 06-05-2007, 02:35 PM

Skyler listened as the others complained about what Melvin did to them while he was around. Mostly he caused uncomfort, some pain and the disappearance of magical extremities. She nodded when appropriate but her mind was whirling as they spoke. Rainbow interrupted her thinking, Melvin’s magic, if it was even that, negated everyone else’s powers or magical attributes, but to block empathy… some normal humans even had that, not nearly as strong as Rain’s.

“Boss, I have an idea. You may want to kill me or pluck my feathers for this, but what if we let him in on the sects? I mean, as a member he might be useful to tote around with the oddballs like me, who can’t go out unless major illusory is cast. And think if we brought him out to a trouble case of a wayward creature or magician causing massive amounts of trouble. Sure, we’d have to find away so that we could put him aside when it comes to fighting so we could do our stuff. But think about it.”

She looked at her friends and co-workers, she really thought Melvin would be helpful. And it would stop him from snooping and asking too many questions, inspiration struck and Sky interrupted herself, “Guys, we could use him too! As a field scout, he works for this paranormal paper doesn’t he? Well they probably get tons of bogus reports but I’m sure quite a few are the real Mac Coy. And as for proving that magic exists, a simple Polaroid camera should do the trick. He’s paranoid about people hoaxing him and polaroids can’t be manipulated they are what they are.”

Skyler twitched and fidgeted in excitement, she loved getting involved with trouble, and Melvin constituted as trouble alright. She looked expectantly at the others’ faces, trying to make out what they thought of her ideas, trying to see if she had struck just the right chord.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 06-05-2007, 04:45 PM

Sure, great plan, bring along a guy who can negate their personal abilities aswell, he thought about it himself, though Randy's decision would probably be final,
"The guy's a double-edged blade and he doesnt even realize it is what I'm thinking..." Law grinned, it just had to be added; "But the bad guys don't know that..." Sky had a point actually, but also with a guy like him around, it meant magical enemies would be vulnerable to the regular hazards of life as simple as trap doors and such,
"Sky has a point but I steel feel concern for how it would affect us too, if we were to bring him on we'd have to somehow make him not only believe he has an ability he doesnt know of, but also that it's affecting us and he has to learn to control it to help us out. That's alot of pressure to put on a scared little human..." Law looked up to the sky out of instinct, there was nothing up there but he felt like he should, something was up there... Out there, so far out of his reach.
Daydreaming again... he shook his head quickly,
"Sorry, dazed off for a second there..."

Cheshire Cat
Tac Erihsehc

Old 06-05-2007, 08:43 PM

Cheshire wandered around a bit more but eventually got bored. "Why must people sleep? There would be so much more to do if everyone stayed up late." The flickering of a neon light caught his attention. Open Late, Carl's Pizzeria "Wow, i guess I'm not the only one who stays up late" Cheshire rolled his eyes and walked in. The place was mostly empty, some geek with a laptop was sitting at a table, looking a little frightened. The guys in the back were making some pizza most likely. The suddenly it hit him. Cheshire suddenly felt really sick. His entire body had the pins-and-needles feeling. His head was pounding as if someone was pummeling his head with a blunt stone. Cheshire grabbed his forehead, his bowler hat nearly falling off. He fell onto the plastic seat luckily missing the table. "What's happening" thought Cheshire. He pulled off his glove a little. The fur that should of been there wasn't, instead all that was there was really pale skin. He pulled the glove off and reached into his jacket for some Advil. Cheshire swallowed it without water. The odd feeling of swallowing a dry pill went by unnoticed. Finally one of the waiters came by. Cheshire ordered a pizza with extra sardines. The waiter gave him a weird look and walked to the back hollering the something in Italian. Cheshire slumped into the seat and pressed his forehead onto the the side of the glass. The headache and needle feeling was subsiding a little. "Thank science for fast release tablets" Cheshire looked over to the other guy in the pizzeria, he seemed to be glued onto his computer.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2007, 10:09 PM

• "Valid point really. Supposing there is no way to convince him. He lives in his own little world. Isn't that perfect?" She thought. Not that they came out making much sense. "All I'm trying to say is, what is he doesn't ever listen? Although, you tell someone something enough and it almost becomes subliminal. So he'd likely learn, right?" Still she was making little sense. She came to the conclusion that she hadn't spoke to people about anything for a long while.

"Okay. Lets say that he himself is actually like a black hole to powers and abilities sucks it in while its there. Black holes a bad way to explain. But they dissapear in his prescense. When we where out of his line of sight. They where back. Wings feathers and empathy returned. I think. so we'd just have to permanently lock him in a dark room and throw him at magic enemies if all else failed. My point being, we don't really know anything. So I'm all up for interrogating him. I think we can." She'd lost the plot. That was for certain, and sleep was a nesaccary function she reminded herself. As was to remember, that being in the light of the moon was also a benifit, for moonlight was the reflection of the suns rays. At least, if it wasn't it worked the same as the sun to her. She watched the others. She might have lost wind of the conversation completely, but she wasn't all that bothered if she had.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2007, 11:01 PM

"No way in hell am i agreeing to letting him stay with us. I'd be a dried husk by the end of this week, and it's only Tuesday!" Rowen was known for being one of the most negative members of their sect. However, he sighed and ran a frustrated hand through his hair,
"But it would be annoying if he was taken up by someone who could use him against us. I doubt anyone would notice his absence for a while, i agree with her, we should interrogate him just to make sure he isn't working for anyone that is too dangerous, then dump him somewhere," He seemed to sound a little mischievous as he added the last few words. His ears suddenly perked up and he looked around,
"Did any of you just sense anything?" He questioned, looking around. A peculiar energy had suddenly caught his attention but it was gone before he could tell what it was. He shook it off as only a breeze, thinking that Melvin's abilities had 'screwed up his circuits'
"Any how, if we are going to bring him back, we'll need to keep him away from anyone that can't stand being close to him for a long time," he of course, hinted at his own weakness. He turned toward Law at the mention of those vampiric worshipers,
"That idea sounds very tempting but I'm afraid to take the risk, but i'll keep that in my back pocket if worse comes to worse. Do you know of any of them are over the age of eighteen, though?"

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-06-2007, 12:26 AM

It really wouldn't be a bad idea to pick up some vampire freak for Rowen. They'd have to be pretty quiet to avoid grinding on anyone and every one's nerves (especially her own) though. At the back of her mind she made a mental note to look into that. Most of the other sects had to go through much more official process to draft, but, that was why this one was so under funded. You don't have to worry about all the paper work, but you get half the equipment. It was a trade off Randy had been thinking about renegotiating.

Shaking herself out of her own thoughts, Randy glanced around again. Well, no one was suffering any permanent damage. "If we could swing it, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get that spaz on our side. Safer for the general populace to get a power like that under watch. Plus, the second he's gone, you guys are all fine," she said, aiming this comment more at Rowen then the others. It was looking like she'd have to feed Rowen herself, too. Which, was usually uncomfortable. She glanced at the fairy, who's name she couldn't remember, "I take it you've decided to join our rag tag group as well?" another person who would want to go 'interrogate' Melvin. The kid would crap himself if they all showed up. A gang of CIA agents come to silence the truth. Or something of the like that. Actually, that wasn't an entirely unreasonable parallel.

She heaved a sigh, "Well, since we all seem to think talking to this guy at very least is a good idea, who gets to go? We can't all go. He seems least afraid of Skyler, so," she glanced at the harpy, "if you're up to it. Any volunteers?" It sort of went without saying that she'd be going along- just in case, but, she was apprehensive.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 06-06-2007, 12:52 AM

"As much as I'd like to, I think I'll pass, if my contact with him is a different experience the next time around who knows what could happen, either I'd die of an overload and that'd be that or worse... Way worse... I'd rather not test any theories I've got goin' at the moment... Paranoia yer a cruel mistress..." Law cracked his neck either way, he doubted the worst but knew to always expect it, better safe than sorry,
"I've heard of a few strange goings on at the docks, warehouse number 43, a few streetpunks say people go in but they dont come out, sounds like a gang kinda thing, but I wanna investigate anyway, could be another routine 'cultist extermination' gig, so no biggie... Either way I'm gonna go alone and I'll report back on it first. Waddya say, boss?" Law was itching for a fight, either way he wanted to deal out some demon style justice, mob or cultists, if they were doing wrong he'd make sure they got to taste sweet final judgement in the next world.
Law relied on Randy for pretty much everything though, orders, decisions, whatever was majorly important, if he had her okay it was done, otherwise he'd stop. Loyalty or just natural basic instinct, who knew? All that mattered to him was Randy's orders.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2007, 01:47 AM

"I think you or Skyler should go get him," Rowen suggested quickly toward Randy before turning toward Law expectantly,
"I'll make a deal with you. If I can come along I'll let you do all the fun stuff and I'll just pick at all the leftovers over eighteen?" He questioned Law, looking desperate, "plus i don't have the energy to go blowing it on some punks, so what do you say?" Rowen looked toward Randy,
"If he'll let me, can I go with him? I know one of us is enough but I really need to get something in my system," the demon pleaded. Not only would he get a good meal in, but he could avoid being around that void. As much as he loved roughing things up like Law did, he didn't want to waste the last bit of his stamina, especially when the other demon could take care of it easily.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-06-2007, 02:24 AM

It was like she had a very large pack of children, all at different ages. While Skyler was one of the older kids, these two were definitely younger. "No way am I letting you go alone," she said pointing at Law, and she pointed at Rowen, "and no way are you going on what little you have in you. You'll keel over die if you have to do almost anything." She pushed up her sleeve and offered her bare wrist to Rowen, "take only what you need to tide you over if the shit hits the fan," she said sternly. He had nearly killed her the first time he fed off her. "And remember that I'm a mage, so my blood is a bit more... Potent, then you're average persons."

Then she looked back to Law, "and you can go under two conditions. One: Take Rowen with you, two: just go in to scope it out for now. Unless something that poses an immediate threat to an innocent bystander is going on, come back and let me know your findings." She had been ready to let that be it, but, added on "and don't drag some kid off the street in with you to put them in danger so you can eat things. Understood?" She gave the two a pointed look. Some days she felt more like Mom then others. Today was one of those more days. "And, do try to keep the casualties down this time, will you Law?"

So, the boys were off to find a fight. That left her with Skyler, Rainbow and the fairy. She wasn't sure if it was a good or even safe idea to take the latter two in with them, but, she wasn't sure she had it in her to fight with them if they persisted. Still, things seemed to have picked up awful quick. Sure, she had wanted some action, but, this wasn't quite what she had in mind.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2007, 04:00 AM

Rowen tensed at the sight of Randy's blue veins beneath her wrist and quickly looked away, already feeling his fangs extended further from his gums. He personally hated feeding off from his superior and usually despised himself afterwards for it. Also, he had a small phobia of feeding on Randy's blood (considering what he had almost did to her last time). He would have just fed off her 'aura' or living energy but it didn't have very nice effects on him because she was a mage, unlike her blood that seemed almost like a drug. He wasn't prepared for the potency of it the first time and it seemed almost as if his hunger became even worse when he felt the liquid warmth wet his tongue. He wasn't even sure if he was prepared for the taste now. The last thing he wanted was to snap due from ravenous hunger.
"Randy," he sighed,"you know I don't have self control."

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 06-06-2007, 06:14 AM

"Alright boss." Law, noded, he always aimed for minimal human casualty, but that didnt include people openl involving themself in bad things, so that was probably what she meant, he'd see what he could do.
Rowens state did bother him though, a small part of him thought Rowen something like a brother really, he was he only other demon Law was aware of. He felt to show atleast a bit of worry for distant brethren.
"Just take a drink Rowen, I'll drag you away if you try a bit too much, you know im malleable enough." Law grinned, hungry creatures could be dangerous ones, and being pulled away from a meal, by basic instinct, wasnt the most desireable thing. The discovery channel rocked.
Law was fully prepared though, to drag Rowen away and subdue him if it had to be done, maybe someday they'd find a way to feed this hunger of his more easily, best keep eyes open for anything that could make life easier on the poor guy.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 06-06-2007, 12:36 PM

Skyler turned away feeling queasy. Just the idea of draining blood made her sick; she would have offered her blood in place of Randy’s but she didn’t have much and it was thin, she would have passed out quickly. Better to let Rowen get some energy before going out, she thought, or his passing out would be terrible. Her stomach flip-flopped, but she couldn’t tell if it was from excitement or from knowing Rowen was going to feed.

Looking up into the night sky she sighed, she really wanted to spread her wings and take off for a joy flight, but with so many “normal” folks around she couldn’t risk it. She spoke up, facing opposite of everyone, “I think talking to him would be the best, and I agree with Randy that too many of us would scare him. I wouldn’t mind going to talk to him; just does anyone have any of those shoe things I can wear when we get near him? The ground is uncomfortable with fleshy feet.”

The guys were going out on a watch and perhaps even a scuffle, she was jealous of that. She liked the high adventure stuff, but fun trouble like Melvin could be great too. The stars winked at her, tempting her, but she couldn’t look back without risking being sick.

Cheshire Cat
Tac Erihsehc

Old 06-06-2007, 03:42 PM

The waiter yelled out that Cheshire's pizza was done. Cheshire walked up to the counter and picked up the plate. The Waiter grimaced at the smell of the sardines. "Thanks..." Cheshire looked at the guy's name tag "Carl" He walked back to the table and sat down. Annoyed at the grease dripping from the pizza. "Maybe i should of just got a drink, grease on a suit isn't the best combination" Nevertheless, Cheshire bit into the slice. "Not exactly caviare but it'll have to do." The odd fealing was still present, albeit much less potent. Cheshire's fur hadn't come back yet though.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2007, 07:50 PM

• "I've decided to join I guess. Its probably a bad idea for me to tag along. I could be surveilance from the outside if you want. But he thinks I'm a witch of sorts and freaks out a bit at me." Marcella shrugged. Though the whole situation with Randy giving her blood to Rowen didn't appear to be the best idea. She wouldn't be much use, her blood was fairy blood afterall, and it was flame filled.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2007, 11:08 PM

Rowen smiled sheepishly at Law, thankful for the other demon's generosity in the situation.
"I still don't want to scratch you up too much though," he said with a weak laugh. Rowen was sure that Law could handle anything he threw at him especially in this state, but even with that in mind he still didn't want to hurt him. Rowen blinked and looked toward Skyler and waved his hand to get her attention,
"You can wear my boots that I'm wearing now, they might be a little big on you though," he offered. Rowen himself had abnormal feet (when compared to a human) and usually wore bulky, flexible boots when in public to hide his raptor-like toes. Hopefully, he wouldn't need them for their little scouting trip.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-07-2007, 12:09 AM

Randy being as pale (or Irish, as she insisted) probably didn't help the taunt of delicate little veins in his wrist, right in Rowen's face, either. She half lowered her wrist with a frown. She wasn't going to force him if he really felt he couldn't control himself, but... She really hated the thought of sending him off like that. "You sure? I really hate sending you off hungry..." she frowned and glanced at Marcella, "and that's not a bad idea if you don't mind hanging out in a tree," the fairy could definitely be of use. And they didn't have one yet. It was a bit warped of her to think along those lines, but, it did leave a pretty good opening for all the ark jokes she could make. Which was two in total. And neither was very good.

Alright, so, that left Rainbow, who was sort of spacing out, which, wasn't anything new. She'd go from super bouncy fun to sulking in a corner fast enough to make your head spin. "Rainbow if you don't mind I think it may be best if you help out Marcella. I think you kinda scared the poor nerd before he wandered off."

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 06-07-2007, 05:24 AM

Rainbow blinked and returned to reality in a flash as Randy addressed her. "Huh? Oh, right! Yes ma'am!" she saluted with a snarky grin and turned to the fairy, tilting her head a little comically to outwardly portray her curiosity. "I don't think we've been formally introduced. I'm Rainbow, and I'm assuming you're Marcella. Pleased to meet you! What are you?" she asked with a grin, with her hand held out for shaking. The 'what are you' tagged on to the end of her introduction implied her wondering of the red-haired female's race, which was a necessity in her profession. Assumptions lead to mistakes, and mistakes were unacceptable, in her opinion.

"Row, you know we can pull you off of Randy if need be."
She smiled kindly at her teammate, patting him lightly on the back with the hand not offered to Marcella. She truly considered these people her family, and cared for them all deeply. After being disowned from her blood family, which she figured herself better off without anyway, she felt much more at home among her fellow 'freaks', as they were considered by others. In her thoughts, Rowen and Law were like her older brothers, and Randy and Sky like her older sisters. Marcella had yet to fall into a niche, but Rainbow doubted that it would take long.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 06-07-2007, 06:46 AM

• "I'll sit in a tree or whatever's there" she said gesturing slightly. "I'm a sun fairy." She said to rainbow, " a former fairy warrior and a travelling warrior at current, but not so much anymore" She said to rainbow calmly. She wasn't really 'in' with the group, so her interfering with the whole blood, randy and rowen thing wasn't something she was too keen on in case of getting the wrong information. She tried to remember if she'd ever had her blood used in such a way. She had back when she was an assassain if she could remember properly, but she'd tried to blank out those 50 odd years where she was killing people for a living.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 06-07-2007, 08:04 AM

"Either you drink or I'm gonna drag you downtown and get one of them vampire freaks to offer up, either way, you're drinking bud." Law smirked, making a mock threatening motion by putting his right fist into his left palm 'gonna-beat-you-up' style.
"And dont worry Randy, I'll make sure Rowen doesnt cause too much trouble." Ah the old pretend some-one else likes chaos more than you routine, he wasnt serious in saying it, but it always was fun,
"Anyway, cant go anywhere until Dracula makes his mind up." Another gag at Rowens expense, of course, Law was finally waking up it seemed, he usually was more serious during the intial phase of a wake up, but once the joking started it was kind of hard to cut down.
"Hurry up man, I wanna grab a slice of Ninja Pizza* on the way," warning, incoming movie reference.

[*If you know what this is from, you're a well seasoned watcher of movies.]