sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 01-07-2014, 05:48 AM

Oh, Poppet. ):
Why do all the awesome RPers quit RPing as soon as I encounter them? This made me sad.
But, I respect you for your choice. I wish I had that kind of mindset and determination.
Just would like you to know that I hope you don't delete your account as a whole or something and sometimes pop in for hello, so we can know how you're doing.
Maybe someday, you'll be able to have some free time even if for a month or two, and we can chat it up. Our RP will always have open arms for you, too (imagine stick figure made out of words, waiting for a hug).

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 01-07-2014, 04:11 PM

Awe Kat. T.T That makes me sad to hear. I feel so opposite of my normal fun self lately. So hearing that someone still thinks of me the way I was before I got all these health issues, makes my heart hurt. I used to have all the time in the world to be here. But life changes. Nothing ever stays the same you know?

I don't plan on deleting my account. The reason I joined Mene in the first place was for the avatars. I have a lot of friends here who I've known for years that I don't want to just let go of either. So I'll pop in from time to time to see how everyone is and to play with my avatar.

I feel you on the rp stuff too. There was a point in time where I had time to play and it was like, every time I finally found a good one, it died. So I totally feel your pain, and hate to be the one inflicting it. At least we still have the group play for an undetermined amount of time, slow as it will move.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-07-2014, 06:35 PM

I also hope you stay around through your art contest. I don't know if you've gotten any entries through it yet, but I still intend to do it. And yes, Poppet is a nice person, so even a little snippet of chatting here and there is nice.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 01-08-2014, 02:10 PM

Well, as I said, I respect your choice, I just still selfishly hope that we will sometime return to our own one on one RP, if you'd still find interesting (assuming you did).
I am glad I got involved in the group one, though, it seems to be going fun even if it's not easy to pick up on a character and re-define it and play as if nothing has changed. ^^; I hope I'll pull it off, though.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-09-2014, 09:50 AM

yeah poppet you have to stick around for the art contest, I have artsu for you! ♥

---------- Post added 01-09-2014 at 03:52 AM ----------

And hey, your daughter will grow up some day. and when that day comes I expect to see you back! (?)