Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-22-2007, 07:05 PM

@ Kaddy - xD Haha! That was funny!
Remember when they were in the fast food restaurant? And Waya offered to take Hikaru to a Go class or something. xD Hikaru was about to reject but then Sai was all like "HIKARU! GO! WE'RE GOING! HIKKARRUU!" xD

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 12-22-2007, 07:07 PM

Yeah. XD And being the boxing master and mathematician guy. XD;;; He's just done way too much to have lived for only one year.
He does indeed! >w<
D: I hadn't even thought of that! -flails- They can't kill Chrome! -won't have it- T__T

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Kadrias Send a message via MSN to Kadrias

Old 12-22-2007, 07:09 PM

@Anna; loll, when was that? I don't remember, but I can imagine it xDD Oh gosh, thinking about it now, I've never heard him. Is his voice good in the anime? He must sound so cute!
I also like how his strong (sad) emotions make Hikaru throw up. :lol:

@Mei-Mei; That too!! xDD I love all his crazy outfits, and how nobody except Tsuna recognizes him. << Exactly! Too much! o__o
They can't, they can't!! I don't think they'll kill off one of the guardians, at least I certainly hope not! T___T;; Chrome is my favourite female, nurr!!

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 12-22-2007, 07:13 PM

Yeah. XD That's hilarious. Tsuna sitting there being all "That's totally Reborn!" and everyone else is just oblivious. XD
-likes Chrome best too of the females- D: I won't be happy if they kill her off. =(

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-22-2007, 07:14 PM

@ Sharken - xD Sometime after he became an Insei.
Oohhh, you never have heard Sai!? YOU WATCH THAT ANIME NOW! *drags to Veoh*
o.o THey do? Not in anime, they don't. Dx

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2007, 07:22 PM

@Mei-Mei; Yesss xDD I especially liked it when he was the boxing one, because Ryohei looks up to him so much. xDD Ryohei is sooo hilarious. :lol: Damn, the series just has so many awesome people. Also, Yamamoto = most oblivious of all. I have to find a screenshot I took..
Neither will I. Dx She placed first in the females for the popularity poll, so I'm sure TONS of people will be very pissed if she died. I think we can trust Amano-sensei to keep her alive, somehow. ;~;

@Anna; Ahh, I haven't gotten that far yet. x3
D: *is dragged* I'll watch the first ep in a bit. xDD
What, seriously?! Nooo, that was so hilarious!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-22-2007, 07:23 PM

@ Kaddy - *runs to go buy manga*
xD By the way, just go on DA for pictures of Artemis Fowl. Damn he looks hot.

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2007, 07:27 PM

@Anna; xDDD I think its also on onemanga.com, but buying the manga is always good. x3 <333
Ahh, I see XD I always wondered how he would look. ;o I think I pictured him like this one red-haired guy in one of the gameboy Zelda games.. Can't remember his name and god knows where the booklet for that is. :lol:

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 12-22-2007, 07:28 PM

Hee! Ryohei is funny. "I'm going to sleep! To the extreme!" XD;;; When did he start saying "to the extreme" a lot? Or is that just the future him?
I love Yamamoto and his complete obliviousness. XD Still thinking it's just a role playing game.
D: Yeah. I hope she stays alive! Hopefully she'll learn to make strong enough illusions. Or Mukuro comes back somehow.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-22-2007, 07:31 PM

@ Kaddy - xD In that case, send me a link?
I'm not really allowed to buy manga. ;.;
xD HE has black ahir, though!

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2007, 07:35 PM

@Mei-Mei; Hmm, from the start he was saying "extreme" XD Its just what he does, lol. He gets so worked up xDDD I'd love to see the guy who does his voice for the anime.
xDDD I'm not sure if I should call him an idiot or not, because he does get serious at times. Also, this is just so Yamamoto.
Yeah.. I still can't believe how her parents treated her. Mukuro better be okay, he's practically her reason for existing. ;~; *hugsh Chrome*
O, must give you a freebie, my luff. xD <333
Shall I just do your avi~?

@Anna; www.onemanga.com it should be on the list~
Aww, why not? D:
WHAT?!?! NO! I always pictured him with red hair! xDD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-22-2007, 07:39 PM

@ Kaddy - I pictured him with black hair.
Sort of like a vampire. xD

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 12-22-2007, 07:40 PM

Really? XD;;; I must not have noticed. I only really started noticing it when they went to the future and he says "But I forgot it. To the extreme!" XD;;;;
-snickers at the screencap- Oh, Yamamoto. <3
Yeah. D: It would be sad it Mukuro died. It would crush Chrome. T__T And her parents are mean. D: -hugs Chrome too-
O: Really? <333

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2007, 07:46 PM

@Anna; Really? xD Strange.. then again, I like red hair. <___<
Hmm, vampires. I think there were vampires in that movie last night.
Or something, I'm not really sure what the hell they were. But when I saw the first one just pop out of nowhere I think my heart spazzed and started beating two times faster. :lol:

@Mei-Mei; LOL. Love that line << I think before, they translated it as 'extremely' more often. x3 But once he was like, "My motto is: TO THE EXTREME!"
In more ways than one. T___T;; The worst thing about that is, there really are people like her parents. Dx I don't get how people can be like that.
Tee, I think I'm getting a cosplay of her, btw. 83 <333
YUSH! <333 Want it of any certain chara, or just your avi? :3

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 07:48 PM

Kaddyyy! =D //glomps// o3o~<3

How is your break so far?? >3<

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2007, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadistix_Love

LUFF!!! O___O *tackles* <333
I just got off yesterday, so pretty good I suppose XD How about yours? >w<

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 12-22-2007, 07:51 PM

Oooo, that must be it. XD My brain must have over looked the "extremely" bits. The "To the extreme!" really stuck out after they started using that. XD;;;
It's sad that that's true. T__T
Ooo, a Chrome cosplay? =D
Hm... Avi please? =D <3333333333

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadrias
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadistix_Love

LUFF!!! O___O *tackles* <333
I just got off yesterday, so pretty good I suppose XD How about yours? >w<
Long time no see! =D Or chat? >w>;;

Same here! =D But so far I just had to clean up the house because relatives are coming over. =w=; Just taking a break now. >3< Hopefully my cousin managed to read through my whole wishlist cause she's all, "I don't want to get something you don't like for X-mas, so whaddaya want?". I end up typing this whole thing on manga and other stuff. xD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-22-2007, 07:53 PM

@ Kaden - As long as they no look at me hungrily, I like them. xD

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2007, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meilin
Oooo, that must be it. XD My brain must have over looked the "extremely" bits. The "To the extreme!" really stuck out after they started using that. XD;;;
It's sad that that's true. T__T
Ooo, a Chrome cosplay? =D
Hm... Avi please? =D <3333333333
Yeah, it does xDD I love it, though. Ryohei is seriously endless entertainment. XD
Yeah, my mom is a nurse at a hospital here, and she'll tell me about some of the patients' families ><;; Makes me sick.
Yarr! <3 Of her uniform, the green one. All its missing are the boots and trident staff thingy.
Okey-doke! <3333 I'll start soon. x3 Prolly after this posty.

@Luff; Both! xD
lol!! xD I haven't really said what I want for christmas yet o___o;; I'm stuck on clean-up duty, too :lol: While my brothers and stepdad are at a basketball game..
What mangas did you ask for? xD

@Anna; Kaden = new nickname? ;o lol, they were pretty ugly. o__o And all crazed in hunger.

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 12-22-2007, 08:04 PM

He really is. XD It's always amusing to read parts with him in it.
D: That really sucks. -hugs-
Cool! =D Are you going to try to find boots similar to hers and make the trident?
X3 <3333

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 08:05 PM

@Kadrias: I just listed a few things other than manga (clothes, ipod, a plane ticket to Japan... xD ) but I just rant the most on manga. xD Oh my, most of them are some old series I need to complete. Others were I just randomly listed because it looks interesting. xD I would add more but I don't know what the new series that just came out are. Px The list I asked: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/vie....php?t=9855025

Lol, the convience of Gaia. =w=;;

Lol, btw, is the roleplay still going on? o.O; I haven't been in that thread for months! (Too lazy to go back)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-22-2007, 08:06 PM

@ Kaden - =O Yes.
;.; Aww.

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2007, 08:24 PM

D'oh, sorry guys, had to go vacuum and was messing with my avi. XD

@Mei-Mei; Indeed xD Have you watched any of the anime? The first season kind sucked, but the second one is pretty good, follows the manga better.
Yes to the boots, and I dunno about the trident. x.x Maybe I'll try and find some tips on making it, since I've never really done something like that before. x3
<33333 Starting now!

@Luff; Ahh, I see. I have some of those. :O I highly recommend Reborn! XD Even though Viz kinda.. changed some things. -_-
Nope, butterfly considered it dead after a while ^^; A lot of us were busy with school, I wish she'd just been a bit more patient.. ._.

@Anna; xDD Yay, new nickname~~

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 12-22-2007, 08:27 PM

I watched one early episode. Five maybe? But then I ran away crying at Haru's voice. DX It hurt my ears to listen to her. Then I watched a later episode to hear Mukuro's voice.
I wouldn't know how to make the trident either. D: -has never tried making weapons for a cosplay-