TombeEtoile
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to TombeEtoile Send a message via Yahoo to TombeEtoile

Old 06-08-2008, 06:43 PM

Welcome to HouLi Tain Tang.

This is the sister shop to my HouLi Tain Tang shop on Gaia.
This shops Theme is mongki’s. If you don’t like mongki’s please do not
Flame my thread. I happen to be an avid lover of the mongki.

Index
Rules and Regulations
F.A.Q
Background/Story
Updates
Events
Pet Info
Flat Sales/Order Forms
Auctions and Raffles
Customs and Pet Trade Rules
Breeding
Adopted list
Black list/White List
Credits

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Last edited by TombeEtoile; 07-03-2008 at 02:38 AM..

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 06:58 PM

Do not Steal, Edit or In any way shape or Form Steal the Artwork.
All line art is property of Samantha Dexter(Gaiaonline) and TombeEtoile. Cosplays are property of Samantha Dexter, TombeEtoile and the Edit Artist. If you wish to use the character in any form of Art outside of what we use it for. You must gain both Tombe’s and the Artists Permission.

Do not message TombeEtoile with orders.
All Orders are to be sent to be posted in shop

No Fighting, Name Calling, Harassing or just general nasty behavior.
Self Explanitory

The pet’s are not RP Required but HIGHLY encouraged.
Role playing is highly encouraged. What do you get if you role play? Well aside from special perks in the store. Your pet will grow not only at a faster pace but will be eligible to grow into the Elder Stage.

All Payments are to be done through Donation.
You can send colorist tips to the colorist if you want. But all base payment needs to be sent to me through donation. Thank you.

OBEY THE RULES.
You break them you get listed. I am a nice person and fairly reasonable. I will give you the three strike method, Three strikes on grey list and you get black listed. Unless it was a straight up piss me off to an extreme or harassment of any of my workers or friends. I black list you automatically and report you.

YOU MUST BE ACTIVE FOR PETS TO GROW.
This is a no brainer, We are a decently priced 5 stage pet with the possibility of a 6th stage. If you are not active your pet will be stuck in which ever stage it currently was in from your last post. (YES I will be watching.) I like people who at least stop by and chat.

Payment is DUE when Won/bought.
You have 24 hours to pay for your pet, if for some reason (other than no gold) you can not pay within that time. You must PM the mule with the reason and pay immediately when possible. DO NOT BID, BUY RAFFLE TICKETS OR PARTICIPATE IN A FLATSALE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY.

More rules will be added when need arises/problems occure.

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:04 PM

1. How can I get a Pet?
You can receive a pet through the normal methods, Flat sales, Raffles, Auctions, Customs and the rare event of a freebie. There will also be pet’s given out for random events. But those events are secret so I can’t tell you.

2. If I don’t want my Mongki anymore can I sell it?
HELL NO. Why would you even ask a stupid question like that? Err… I mean No; you can not make a profit off of our hard work. If you no longer want your mongki you can give it back to the shop and I will find it a new home with someone who would want it.

3. Is role playing required?
Not here. On the sister shop on Gaia it is, but here it is not. The reason I do this is because breedables are not as popular here. Though I will say...there are incentives.

4. How much do they cost?
350g I think that is reasonable for a 5-6 stage pet

5. Is there a Limit to how many I can own?
Nope. You can have as many as you wish. Though for huge events there will be rules involving ownership.

6. Are they breeding able?
Why yes, yes they are. Or they will be, just not at the moment. I’m still working on it.

7. Do you accept pet trades?
See each Staff members Information for there rules and regulations on Pet Trades. There is also a pet trade info post.

[b]8. Isn’t 350g expensive?
I don’t think so. There are plenty of other shops out there where they charge more and give less. Seriously you’re getting 5 defiant stages with the ability to gain an extra.

9. Gimme?
Umm...Die.

10. Do you do customs?
Why yes we do, but there are limits and regulations to them. See The Customs Post.

11. Is co-ownership allowed?
Why yes it is allowed. Just figure out who is going to Rp/ how you will RP before hand. Also be known it can only be with Auctioned Pets.

12. Can I color for you?
Just keep an eye out for when I need colorists!

Last edited by TombeEtoile; 06-08-2008 at 08:42 PM..

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:08 PM

Story:

<Insert Island Image here>

Long Ago, the Goddess made a small island in the Eastern Sea. On this island she build the grandest mountain, the lushest tree’s, greenest oceans, bluest skies, the most sensual flowers and the juiciest fruits that anyone could have ever known. When she finally finished her wonder, she placed her creations upon it. From the Sea, the Land and Air they flourished and when she was finally happy with her new ‘little world’ she placed one of her most valued creation atop the mountain, a beautiful, egg shaped rock.

For Centuries, this island was left untouched, not even the gods knew that their Mother had created this paradise and that their world would soon be turned upside down. The Heavens shook as a loud crack echoed from earth into the heavens and a bright light shown. The gods being terribly upset that their peace was being broken, demanded a messenger go find the source of the blinding light and the loud crack. The messenger hoped up on top of a cloud and hastily made her towards earth, when she found the source of the light he stood astonished. Before him stood nothing more than what appeared to be a common monkey. The monkey stood there, his eyes burning as bright as the heavens. He spoke no word, just reached for a nearby fruit. As the messenger watched, she noticed the light of the monkeys eyes grew dimmer as he ate. Turning in haste he went back to tell the gods what he had found.

However, before she could get any further, she felt himself falling towards the earth and a shadow passes by her. She watched as she hit the ground the monkey climb atop her cloud and fly off towards the heavens. There the she lay on the ground beginning to cry. She was stuck here now and alone. Days passed and soon she began to notice that where the monkey had stood, more stone eggs began to grow from the ground. She now had seen a reason, a purpose as to why she was left here.
To care for the eggs...

(More stories evolve as more types are released.)

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:09 PM

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:12 PM

All Events will have a link to the page they are on listed here. Thank you♥

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:15 PM

There are many types of Mongki here. When a New type is released, their info will be posted here and their story will be added to the Story section. As there are many images and I want to be as Dial up friendly as possible, each pet has a link to the stage images. Next to the link is a little biography of the stage. Also the previews are marked so don't steal!
♥ [/align]
Normal Mongki:

Stage 1:

This is a very delicate stage of growth, while the egg is technically a rock, the creature inside is a living thing. If you hold the rock close enough you can hear its whispers and feel its magical warmth.

Stage 2: “Hatchling”- This stage requires constant supervision. The little Mongki isn’t sure if he/she wants to come out of its egg yet. It peaks out from the egg, testing you and watching you, trying to tell if you would be a good parent.

Female: is very quiet and shy. She doesn’t move around much and most of the time will shy away from any advances you may or may not make.

Male: Is very hyper for being only half-way hatched. He tries to move around a lot and can end up hurting himself if he isn’t properly cared for.

Stage 3: Child – The time is now to bond with your magical mongki. The children are testing their waters with you and seeing what they can and can’t get away with. They are also beginning to show there “powers”

Female: Still act as though they are shy, they are very wary and cautious of you. Though as soon as you turn your back on them, they cause and get into some of the worst trouble.

Male: Just like the egg stage they are very hyper and are constantly
getting into everything and testing your limits trying to see what you will let them get away with.

Stage 4: Teen – They are getting a bit more independent and are looking for some more personal space at this point. Their magical abilities are becoming more prominate as they begin to test themselves more.

Female: Their personality is showing through now, either they are going the path of a little hellion or they have become timid and shy. They both tend to test their magical prowess and are starting to get attracted to others.

Male: Their personality is showing through now, either they are going the path of a little hellion or they have become timid and shy. They both tend to test their magical prowess and are starting to get attracted to others.

Stage 5: Adult- They are completely independent now and can breed. They have a better grasp at there magical abilities but still can not use them properly. But don’t fret; they still have a place in their hearts for you.

Female: They have found themselves. There personalities are distinctive now and they are more focused on their magic and mates.

Male: They have found themselves. There personalities are distinctive now and they are more focused on their magic and mates.

Stage 6: Elders- Nothing is known about the Elders at this point.

More information coming as different types appear.

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:20 PM

NOW Preview

1.Female 2. Male 3. Female 4. Male
Genders are indicated, question marks mean we haven't received any specific specifications<3

Failure to post this order form may result in you not getting a pet. This form must be posted in a flat sale. You may have someone Proxy for you and you may proxy for someone else. Just remember to post who the pet is going to in the owner slot. If I have to change owners after certing I will charge you 1k. Don't forget all payments go through Donation

Pet #:
Name:
Owner:
Price:350g

Code:
Pet #:
Name:
Owner:
Price: 350g

Last edited by TombeEtoile; 06-12-2008 at 08:17 PM..

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:24 PM

Here is where Auctions and Raffles are held.

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:32 PM

If your looking here, I would assume that you feel that none of the other pet’s suit your fancy. Please note that we do have real lives and it may take a bit of time to finish your Custom. Please be patient. Also, you must first Pm the TombeEtoile with the custom you wish to do as we have a few Events planned in which you may or may not have to wait for the event to purchase.

We Also have the right to refuse to do your cosplay or custom. We would also like to put it out there that we would prefer you try a few flat sales/ events before trying for a custom.

This is a Rough Idea of how much customs may cost. Pm TombeEtoile with custom and we will price it for you.[/align]

Basic Custom 1
: Choosing what colors and where you would want them along with Any special Markings or prints.
Raven Wings or Dove Wings

Semi Custom: Choosing Colors and where you want them, Any special Markings and the addition of hair and clothing Edits. (currently Closed)
Valentines Day 2008 Complete Set

Cosplay Edits: Rarely open (currently closed)
Depending on if we are using the person or not and on complexity
Valentines Day 2007 Complete Set (price is set to deter you from wanting it for now XD)

The prices may seem high but take in mind that this covers All stages minus Elders.
Prices are also subject to change. SO KEEP AN EYE OUT.

Bribe

I do accept Bribes; Bribes come in the form of a set of this months Letter Items. Within Bribe Rules, you get a basic custom with small minor edits. Nothing fancy, no hair or clothing, As I said minor edits at the present time.

Custom Slots Available:

Basic:
1. Open
2. Open

Semi:
1. Closed
2. Closed

Cosplay:
1. Closed
2. Closed

Bribe:
1. Open
2. Closed

I (TombeEtoile) do accept pet trades. However, all pet trades must be approved by me before hand and only one pet trade per shop is allowed. (Unless I really like the shop) but it will be one colorist for one colorist. To see an Idea of which shops we want to trade with see staff post. Though that is just and Idea. DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK.

Last edited by TombeEtoile; 06-09-2008 at 12:49 PM..

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:34 PM

Information will come at a later date. Sorry for the inconvenience.

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:36 PM

Owners List: Owner|Name|Gender|Stage[/align]

Normal:

Customs

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:38 PM

Samantha Dexter –♥♥ Deserves love for making the lineart, banners, cert and Keeping my Sanity the best she can.

No one Yet Let’s Keep it that Way.

No one Yet Let’s Keep it that Way.

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:40 PM

Shop Owned by: Raukouruloki
Line art by: Samantha Dexter
Colorists:
Line art Editors:
Banners by:Samantha Dexter
Story Loosely based on: The Monkey King: Journey to the West

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:41 PM

<Reserved>

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:44 PM

<reserved>

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 07:45 PM

*coughs* Well I would say it's open for posting.... But I can't figure out how to change my title XD

*edit* HA! Nevermind. I feel dumb.

Last edited by TombeEtoile; 06-08-2008 at 07:48 PM..

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2008, 07:52 PM

I claim first non staff post.

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 08:05 PM

I'll have the Thursday Flatsale Preview up shortly ^-^

*edit* Preview up and costs fixed

Last edited by TombeEtoile; 06-08-2008 at 08:43 PM..

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2008, 08:42 PM

oo those look nice.
* is prepping for her lisa frank event on gaia*
I'm def gonna have to try and snag one of these guys. i don't have to rp do I * has to limit how many rp pets she has*

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2008, 09:04 PM

On here no... on Gaia I require it for growth past the child stage. But there isnt alot of love for breedables here. What shop do you have on Gaia?

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2008, 09:24 PM

i run caprin on gaia as well it just has more colourists and owners since it's older
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bree..._1/?sequence=1

breedables is young here much like the site so forcing people to rp would be counterproductive. makes sense for growth past that stage on gaia though.

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-09-2008, 04:56 AM

Yeah, I like the quietness here. I know I wont miss many posts if any, whereas on gaia I know in one shop I frequent... It jumps a hundred pages or more each time.

Roah
*^_^*

Old 06-09-2008, 06:56 AM

these look so cute, I can't wait for the flatsale, I'll definitely buy one.

Can one person buy more than one?

TombeEtoile
*^_^*

Old 06-09-2008, 12:43 PM

For now I want it to be just one, though if after 24 hours, all have not been bought then yes
and thankies Roah ^-^
I loves to colour