View Poll Results: What kind of art do you like best?
Drawing 15 41.67%
Painting 6 16.67%
Photography 1 2.78%
Graphic Design 3 8.33%
Sculpture 2 5.56%
Sewing 5 13.89%
Ceramics 1 2.78%
Other 3 8.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Kira-kun

Old 03-01-2009, 08:31 AM

I love art in all forms. I just happen to be best at drawing. xD I dabble in photography but my heart lies in the messier arts.
I adore sketching and acting and painting and cooking and making small sculptures and clay bowls like in third grade until I'm up in my elbows with paint and grim and pencil dust. I am that quintessencal art geek, I love getting down and dirty with my stuff. xD
I itch to try my hand at sewing and fashion-y stuffs as most of my 'graphic designs' end up on my clothes anyway. xD

Tetki
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2009, 05:03 AM

I love every form of art and am trying to master various art forms. There are just too many forms of art for me to pick just one as a favorite. So I guess I will just say that I most commonly draw/sketch. So far I have tried sculpting (liked it), painting (loved it), photography (liked it but am not too good at it), graphic design (eventually going to collage for), sewing (not my thing), cooking art (love it), oh and lots more I can't think of right now. Art is my passion so I am going to try every form of art there is!

Lazarous
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2009, 02:03 PM

I'm a digital painter first and foremost. Of course, that usually means sketching it out to some degree first, though I'm trying to phase that out.

Of course, if I need something on the fly I can try to sketch it out, but I'm not very good with pencils.

Exrael
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-13-2009, 01:18 AM

I guess I like drawing the most. It's so simple, yet one can put so much emotion and effect into it, like showing a sense of humor or the likes. :3 It's also the only medium of art I can do regularly, so I like it quite a lot. ^^

Painting will come when I have the time and materials, hopefully. ^^

Unthreaded Bobbin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-13-2009, 02:15 AM

I love to sew. It is a great art form when you degin your own peices. But the fabric can become very pricey, so a lot of the time I just draw want I want to make.

So with that I like to draw aswell. Also painting.