Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 06-05-2012, 04:42 AM

((I'm gonna wait for happy to post))

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-05-2012, 09:18 AM

When the group had began to continue their walk back toward Garrie's campsite, Tenshi was beginning to wonder how it was rather strange that the other male named Shin hadn't taken the chance he had to take them all down with the new fond strength he had. Especially after the encounter they had with him, getting caught in another battle wouldn't end too well. Once they had returned to the camp, seeing as there was another male along with another female there with Garrie. Tenshi tilted his head in curiosity, awaiting an answer on who these two people were. Right before he could even decide to introduce himself, having the male bolt up toward them to shake their hands. His own eyes widened up in shock at how he was speaking so quickly as though he were a little kid. "Umm...hi? Well, I'm Tenshi. Nice to make your acquaintance." Soon enough his attention was taken back over toward Mari as he heard how her tone of voice seemed a bit bothered as though she were afraid. Staying silent about it at first, the way she had replied about not being scared nearly gave it away that she was obviously the complete opposite. "Either way...Garrie. Have you found anything while we were gone back in the real world?" Tenshi asked to take the conversation away about Mari being afraid, since he had thought she must've felt uncomfortable with people asking her such things.

Shin during this time sat in a distance as he watched how the new group formed together once more. His orders were to show them the entrance to his master's hideout so that they could get a little surprise. Although he had to stay completely hidden so that he wouldn't startle them in anyway. That much wasn't going to be very easy, Shin was trained for stealth kills but showing the enemy where the hideout is but yet staying hidden at the sametime made things really difficult.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-06-2012, 06:09 PM

((Wolfie is waiting for Inuyami and rain.))

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sweetsunnyrain

Old 06-06-2012, 09:02 PM

" I-Interesting? M-me?" stuttered Mari in disbelief, " No no, I'm just boring. Boring old me, that's who I am." Potential to be more? What does he mean? she thought, then nodded, " Yes, I-I'm not scared. Not at all."

It was tiring lying all the time, but to Mari, her whole entire life was a lie. Every little bit of it.

Yonagi_Hinomoto

Old 06-12-2012, 03:38 PM

Seraphine's ears perked up as she saw new faces each more unique than the last but all were more comfortable in this environment than she was that's for sure. She could have really used a cup of coffee right now that's for sure. When she herd her name called by Vixen her tail ruffled. She had been caught off guard again. Petting herself on her right ear, she finally spoke up. "Well its nice to meet all of you. I'm guessing I'm some sort of demon fox.......thing." She then laid her eyes on someone as lost as her and she almost jumped for joy. "Hello Mari, I'm about as lost as you are." she said fluffing her tail back down.

(these posts look so much longer when I'm originally typing them)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-13-2012, 02:43 AM

((*gasp* it lives! ~will edit post later~ ))

Inuyami

Old 06-13-2012, 05:07 PM

((I'm so very sorry you guys... I'm trying to pull myself out of an RP slump. I'll try n post more often.))

Once everyone had gotten aquainted, Garrie looked to Tenshi to answer his question.

"While you were gone I did find something I think we can use to over throw VIRUS." He said, hoping the others where listening. He dispised repeating himself. "By the lake there is a cave where the Snugger was kept. Within the cave I found a tunnel that leads into the dungeoun of VIRUS' keep."

Inuyami smiled kindly as she listened to everyone speak. When Garrie mentioned that he'd found a way to get to VIRUS, her stomach clenched with the thought of what was to come. She hated fighting, but she didn't want to lose her life in this place either, nor did she want to be forever trapped here. They'd have no choice but to go and try to delete VIRUS.

Last edited by Inuyami; 06-13-2012 at 05:13 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-14-2012, 05:33 AM

Vixen's ears perked up at the news of a cave leading to VIRUS."so we could take the fight to him! Brilliant, Garrie!" She said excitedly.her tail swished behind her, a sign if impatience."we should practice with our powers, learn them perfectly, then go fight the jerk in his own living room!"

Hunter listened with interest, but something nagged at the back of his mind.his distraction was clearly visible on his expressive face."but wait.doesn't it seem all a bit convenient? I mean, a tunnel right there where you'd think to look...what if he's expecting an attack from there? Not to undermine you or anything, Garrie, it was bloody brilliant of ya to have found it, but what if it's a trap?" He asked in a lilting irish accent that seemed more pronounced when he was excited or upset.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-01-2012, 03:26 AM

((Inuyami: Yonagi_Hinomoto: Sweetsunnyrain: happydeath: ))

Inuyami

Old 07-01-2012, 06:30 PM

"Yes," Garrie said agreeing with Hunter's suspicious concerns about how easy it was for them to get into VIRUS' layer. "I have a feeling it's that way on purpose, almost like he's inviting us in or chalenging us." The cat man stood and shuffled the coals in the fire. He looked aroung the group, waiting for the others opinions.

"I think we should go." Inuyami said, stepping forward. "If he's challenging us, then I say we answer. There are more of us now, and if we can all get our powers here in The Room under control, I think we just might have a chance."

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-01-2012, 09:23 PM

Listening to Garrie speak about finding an entrance into VIRUS's lair through the cave from where Snugger had come from. Tenshi was a bit shocked on where they were going to have to go to get into VIRUS's lair, whether there were going to be more of those creatures in there or not, he remained silent to give it some thought. When the other male named Hunter had spoken up on this could've been a trap setup by VIRUS to get into his hideout, the angel could only nod in agreement. Vixen seemed rather excited to get her powers completely mastered and fight VIRUS within his own hideout, Inuyami seemed also rather confident that just because there were more of them and that they had more powers; they would be at a bigger advantage against VIRUS. "Hmm...then if we are going to go after him. We'll have to train our powers to our complete limitations. Fighting the creatures around here did seem to awaken our inner power, but it doesn't seem like that they can handle us too much. What if we spar with one another? See if that will help our training?"

Shin the entire time remained hidden within the darkness as he listened to each of the members speaking with one another. He knew that if he had jumped out of the blue and started attacking each and everyone of them, he wouldn't last too long considering he was way outnumbered. He had known that his master would easily defeat each one of them without much of a challenge, but hearing about them training their powers til they had mastered them somewhat worried Shin. He wasn't sure if his master would like that or not.

Inuyami

Old 07-01-2012, 11:36 PM

In his layer, VIRUS saw all that Shin saw. Heard everything his confidante heard. Having Shin at his finger tips, to use as a scout, was the biggest help VIRUS could have ever asked for. When Shin first came to the world, he and Garrie were the only two who had survived the monster's attacks. The two of them where good friends in the begining, relying on one another to stay alive and push forward. It was as though, here in the world, the two were brother. Bound together by this world and the loss of the other's who'd first entered this place.

It was in those before times that a lot of VIRUS' plot now revolved around. As he watched Garrie and Shin strive in the digital plain, VIRUS grew lonely and longed to be friends with them. Time passed and the three men had grown used to one anothers company. To VIRUS the dream of leaving the digital world fell into the silent shadows of his mind. For the first time, he was happy and had friends.

However all good things come to an end. Without ever having known it, the two had found the true portal to the outside world, and VIRUS didn't like that. Where the humans could exit back to their nomal lives, VIRUS could only stair at the world beyond. Garrie explained to Shin how this was it, the way to get back home and back to their normal lives. Enraged, VIRUS attacked his companion and erased both their memories of their lives before the world and of their loyal friendship to one another.

VIRUS was most angery with Garrie, casting him out into the wild digital world while he kept Shin in his kingdom like home amoungst the mountains. As Shin rediscovered his powers, VIRUS was sure to keep a close eye on him, feeding him powers laced with mild mind control. All VIRUS would have to do was say the word, and Shin would obey. That was how he'd learned life to be here in The Room.

(Happy, let me know if you don't agree with the back story i set up for Shin. I can edit it)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-02-2012, 02:38 AM

Hunter listened to the others ideas, and found himself getting excited at the idea of discovering his powers."I'd love to see if these wings really work.I'm up for a good sparring session any day." He said brightly.it was hard to bring him down.

Vixen pumped her fist in the air."how about a little tournament, to make it fun? We'll all battle eachother, then the winners take on winners and so on until there's a winner.then we can just spar and stuff.but,you know, for fun." She suggested.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-03-2012, 08:31 AM

Hearing the first two people to speak up just happened to be the male named Hunter and Vixen saying that they had liked the idea of having a spar between one another. Well, there were two people who agreed to the idea now if the others would agree as well then they could actually spar with one another. In hopes that their powers would awaken much more to the point that they could possibility master them. When Vixen had came up with the idea of starting a little mini tournament as a playful joke so that they could also have fun with the sparring matches rather than have it as a plain old boring fighting one another. Tenshi couldn't help but look over at her with a nervous smile. It was rather shocking to him how she was so excited about this when they were simply just training to take down someone who could destroy the whole digital realm and possibility even the human realm. His attention was soon returned over toward Garrie and the others as Tenshi held both his arms out to them all for a moment. "So? What do you guys say? Sparring match and a little tournament for the fun of it?"

Shin during this time had continued to listen and watch all the events play out as he soon enough shook his own head at doubting that his master would even have a bit of trouble if these newcomers mastered their powers. To him, his master was the strongest being in the entire digital realm and even possibility the human realm as well. Soon enough, when he had gained control of everything, not a single soul would dare stand in his path.

(No idea what to write for Shin at this point xD
and as for his past, I lovers it :D)

Inuyami

Old 07-07-2012, 02:44 AM

Inuyami nodded though she paused in though for a moment. She was a bit reserved about the idea. There was the chance she, or one of them, could lose control and hurt the others if not worse. Her eyes fell to the fire as her thoughts began to flip flop between supporting the idea and opposing it.

Inuyami

Old 12-10-2012, 02:40 AM

is anyone around or interested in reviving this?

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-10-2012, 03:36 AM

((*Raises hand* Oh,me! mememememememe!!!))

Inuyami

Old 12-10-2012, 03:41 AM

(hahaha)