Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 01-21-2011, 06:26 AM

Rebecca blushed and smiled as Tohru seemed to take an immediate liking to the new kid. It seemed that she wasn't the only one starting school late. Slowly following along beside the two, the dark-haired girl glanced at the pair with a smile. "I'm Rebecca," she said quietly, just in case Archimedes hadn't caught her name. Slowly moving beside the two, she kept a smile on her face. Just keep up with them, and it will be fine.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-21-2011, 02:59 PM

"Of course your Rebecca, i knew that already didn't I?" Tohru turned to look at Rebecca with a huge smile, "Hey want to join in the arm link thing too? We can be like the yellow brick road crew!" She held out her arm for her new friend as she started humming the song from the infamous movie as she continued leading them around the school pointing out things. "This is the awesome fountain that we aren't supposed to play in, but its fun to do anyways." She inclined her head towards a set of buildings. "That's where the main academic classes are, and where Mr. Onis' office and main classroom is, and a bunch of the other teachers offices too. And the building next to it is where there is a bunch of element specific classes. " She took a deep breath, "And somewhere way over there across the field and through the woods is a lake. It's really big and there are electrical storms there all the time!"

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2011, 05:21 PM

Archimedes chuckled and said, "I think she was saying her name for my benefit. This seems like a fine school, though it pales somewhat to my former high school, Ouran Academy."

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 01-21-2011, 07:07 PM

Not being new to fighting, street fighting, which is underhanded and dirty almost all the time, Nyirko always expects something that she can't catch with her eyes. And always, if somebody threw the same punch at you, they are planning something else. So instead of meeting him head on like she had last time. She swiftly moved three steps to the side and twirled to lessen the impact of his hand hitting her shoulder. It was a glancing blow, so it didnt effect her too much. She had had worse. Again, literal sparks flew when the blow connected. She scowled and growled at the same time. She was not liking the static that was happening.

Melesha took the movement and aimed her other hand towards him, moving fast. It was aimed low, towards a kidney. And ironically, she was not pulling her punches. Usually, with students, she didn't go all out. Even in her advanced class, she didn't. But this was Matt, another teacher who should be better then he was. So, now, she wasn't going to go easy or not connect. If he couldn't move fast enough to block it, thats what he needed to work on.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-21-2011, 09:52 PM

"But that's in Japan somewhere, this is... uh, lost somewhere." she smiled brightly as they entered the academic building and she started for the flight of stairs.

Matt barely swung his arm down in time to push her shot towards his kidney to the side. And his arm stung where it had made contact. But he was stumbling now, not having nearly close to enough speed that he would need to fight Melesha completely. He blocked every blow he could, taking a few here and there, but for the most part he made the blocks, and ended with bruises on his arms from being just fast enough.

Mandred winced having struck air with his second blow, and having sent up sparks with the first. It was proving difficult to land any blows on his opponent. He swung back to face her, immediately following the swing with a mid punch.

Esmme

Old 01-22-2011, 04:37 PM

Rebecca laughed quietly and slipped her arm into Tohru's. As they got the tour, her gaze caught on everything. This place was getting bigger by the minute. . . .
After being led around for a while, the girl cleared her throat. "I think I know my way back to the dorms. I have things I need to get before class, so I'll see you two around." Waving slightly, she withdrew her arm and headed toward the girl's dorms. She did need a few things for class, but it was the very fact that she wasn't much of a people person that made her want to back off so quickly. Tohru and Archimedes were nice, but they were different. Everyone here was different. The only familiar person in the entire academy that Rebecca knew was her sister, Ray.
With a soft sigh, Becca slipped into the room she shared with her sister. She'd get to class soon. She had to wake the sleeping beast first.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-22-2011, 06:18 PM

Archimedes smiled as he took Tohru's hand in his, giving it a kiss as he said, "Thank you for the tour, my princess. Thanks to you, I should have no trouble getting to my classes. But now, I must bide you adieu, mademoisselle. I hope I may see you again." Archimedes walked away and began to wander the halls aimlessly, looking out for a sizable classroom that looked like it wasn't in use, thinking, "I wonder, should I find the room for the club first, or should I be more worried about finding other guys for the club?" As he wandered, he passed by the open doorway of the gym, but zoomed back and saw Matt and Mandred and a smile lit up on his face. He ran up to Mandred, not making any indication that he was worried about possibly being hit, and said, "You there! What's your name?"

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-22-2011, 11:17 PM

"Okay Rebecca, see you in class in a few!" She waved until the girl dissapeared towards the dorms. Than, the moment she turned back to Archimedes he picked up her hand all gracefully and kissed it again. She blushed giggling. "Your welcome, I'm glad I could help someone not be lost." She waved after him as he left as well, "Okay, bye now!"

Turning towards the door she frowned, "Raiiiinnnne, there's nobody here and the door is still closed."

"You could always ditch class and let me take over. Heaven knows I could use a little escape." The voice she used as Raine muttered softly, nearly under her breath. There was no one else in the hallway so she didn't seem crazy.

"No! You do crazy stuff. i'll wait for a little bit." She shrugged, "Okay, your loss."

Mandred was fighting like mad trying to land any punches what so ever on Nyirko, she was too darn fast, and every time they made contact in any way and trickling of sparks would go off. He growled as someone approached in the middle of a turn punch, he had to stop so he wouldn't hit the kid. "You're interrupting a fight, what?" Than rubbing his temple and sticking his tongue out at Nyirko, "I'd have got you that time if we weren't interrupted," He turned back to Archimedes, "The name is Mandred. And please hurry, this is a class and I was enjoying it."

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2011, 03:01 AM

Archimedes smiled and said, "My name is Archimedes Suoh, I just got here and I'm from Japan, and you are absolutely the perfect person for a club I'm going to start! Wanna join?"

kionaredhawk

Old 01-24-2011, 04:28 PM

Nyirko merely scowled at Mandred when he said he would have gotten. It was true, he would have, but it wouldn't have been that bad. She thinks. She growled, eyes storming as the kid continued to talk while they were in class. She came up behind him, her voice was nasty. "Archimedes, was it? We're in class and were busy. Your bloody lucky we know how to control our blows, otherwise you would be hurt, or worse, dead. Got it? Not get out of here. You can talk to him when our class is over." She didn't really mean to, but she was already in a bad mood, so she was hostile.

Melesha was concentrating, not grinning as she continued to fight Matt. She did end up pulling her punches after a little while, not wanting to give him too many bruises. She started to back off then stopped altogether and smiled a little at him. "You really are out of shape. I think it is your turn to..." That's when she noticed a kid that was not in her class speaking to Mandred. And she saw how Nyirko's body was rigid. Her face grew dark, eyes starting to glow just a little with the fire. "If you'll excuse me a moment, Mr. Onis. Looks like I have something that needs attending to. Perhaps you should stretch while I take care of this?"
With waiting for a reply, she went to the three, her eyes locked on Archimedes. Fire seemed to flicker inside her eyes and her Romanian accented voice was no nonsense. "Excuse me, but you are not in my class. One, you should not have come in here to begin with, and second, you got in the middle of a fight. Are you really that stupid, child?" She knew she shouldn't have said that last question being that she was a teacher but safety was her main concern in this class and the welfare of the children.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2011, 04:36 PM

Archimedes looked at Melesha and, with a flick of his hair, pulled out a rose and took one of her hands in his and said to her in a voice filled with apologetic tones mixed with romantic ones, "Oh beautiful maiden chosen to educate we, the youth, I beg your forgiveness. It was not my intention to cause a commotion in your class, I simply wished to speak to one of my friends about starting a club for the betterment of the school."

((His charm... IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND!))

kionaredhawk

Old 01-24-2011, 04:43 PM

(unfortunately, Melesha isn't normal....so stuff like that doesn't work every well with her...)

Melesha's eyes went cold, even as the fire that flickered inside them grew brighter. The hand he held almost literally set on fire, causing him to have a burn if he kept holding onto it, as the same time the rose burst into flame spontaneously. "You would do well to remember, child, that things such as that are best left when both are not in class. Another thing to remember, little boy, is that I am your elder. You will treat me with the respect that indicates, not with flattery and flirtations. This is not a school like the others outsides these walls. Either get out of my class now and do not come into this place until I have finished with my lessons, or get detention, something that will not be fun for you. I hope I have made myself very clear."

Nyirko backed away as soon as Melesha's eyes changed. She did not want to be on the bad side of that teacher. Her scowl hadn't gone away though. The kid had interrupted a fight and she was actually starting to enjoy herself for once, even with the sparking. It wasn't often she was allowed to fight here.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2011, 04:47 PM

Archimedes snatched his hand back, blowing on it to cool it down and looked at Melesha and said, "You... you're... mean! What kind of teacher burns a student!"

kionaredhawk

Old 01-24-2011, 06:13 PM

Melesha raises two dark eyebrows. "You touched me first, Mr..."

For some insane reason, Nyriko said quietly for Melesha, "Archimedes Suoh."

"Mr. Suoh. Thank you Nyirko. Please get back to work with Mandred, switching leads." She looks back at Archimedes. "Remember where you are, Mr. Suoh. This is a school for Elementalists. There are some lessons that won't be learned without a tough regime. I am not mean, merely being very pointed about things here. You do not touch others, especially if you just met them, without permission. I especially do not like to be touched unless it is in a fight. And even then, most times, I will be the one doing the touching. Now, starting at 6 o'clock, you have detention for disrupting a class and poor manners towards your elder. You will meet me in my office. If you don't know where it is, best figure out how to find it; and don't be late. Now you either get out of here or I will make you do so. And it will be the worse for you."

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-25-2011, 05:31 AM

(muhaha i gots my internet briefly. .. I hate having no internet. darn room mate...evil girl *sniff*)

Mandred had stared at the boy, open mouthed in shock, all he managed to get out was a "Say what??" before Melesha stormed over and he straightened trying not to look respectable, also, he was hoping the anger wasn't directed at him for not continuing to fight. "uhh..." He held up a finger about to talk but kept getting cut off by their... argument, His friend? Do I know him?

He took a step back startled by the fire, it was one thing he didn't like. He hated being burnt. Charred, electrocuted, fine. But burnt? That stuff hurt! He quickly turned towards Nyirko the minute Melesha mentioned her name expecting a strike right away.

Matt did stretch, but it was to relax his muscles after the work out because he had glanced at the clock and he had to run to unlock his door and get the classroom ready for his students. He tapped Melesha on the shoulder after she had dished out the punishment, "I'm sorry I can't finish this wonderful lesson Melesha, but I need to head to my own classroom. The students should be arriving any minute now." He bowed briefly to her to show his respect, and than took off, though, at a bit of a fast walk since he really was out of shape and couldn't handle running yet.

Krista was running from the math wing now to get to Mr. Onis' class on time. She had a smile on her face because she had seen Azure briefly and he had said hello to her, and arranged to meet her that night. AND she had managed to get her math homework done so she even had the night off from that work. She was truly happy as she ran joyfully to class.

Esmme

Old 01-27-2011, 07:57 AM

((:XD I'm sorry for any absenses on my part. I've been uber busy recently. *sniffle* My charry's are in their respective classes (which is all in Matt's room, I think :sweat:). I'll bring my teacher (Vincent) back in later on. I still need trouble between "Frosty" and Kaito to get him into detention. :lol: I'll have to think about it later. Sorry!))

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2011, 12:30 PM

Archimedes straightened and bowed saying, "Well, if you believe this little misunderstanding warrants a punishment, then I shall accept it with dignity, though I respectfully disagree. Good day ma'am." Archimedes walked out, whispering to Mandred, "We'll talk later, ok?" Once he was out he ran to catch up to Matt, zipping up to and around him so they were face to face as he extended his un-burnt hand with a smile saying, "Greetings my friend! My name is Archimedes Suoh, and I'm starting a school club and I need a certain type of male students, and you are absolutely perfect! Want to join?"

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-27-2011, 09:33 PM

Matt stared at the student that had just interrupted the class and shook his head rubbing his forehead, "You better not be this disruptive in my class Mr. Suoh, or you'll get double punishment. " Though his eyes revealed that he was amused, "I believe you are one of my students, I am Mr. Onis, and you and I are both almost late for class. Walk with me." He continued walking down the hall, knowing the very excitable kid would be following him. "As for a club..." He contiuned as he walked, thinking with each step. "We don't have very many clubs in the school anymore because of all of the rules that head master set up years ago. So you may have to jump a few hurdles, but what are you looking into?" He nodded at Tohru and the few students around his classroom as he unlocked his door, "Sorry folks, I was running a little late today." He smiled charmingly, "Please take a seat, there are no assigned seats yet."

He turned back to the exchange student, "You'll need a teacher to sign off for a club to be made."

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2011, 09:59 PM

Archimedes' mouth formed an O at his surprise as he quickly gave a quick bow saying, "Oh, I'm sorry sir, I didn't realize you were a teacher, I hope you'll forgive me. As for the headmaster, I'm sure I'll be able to persuade him to allow my club. You see, I wish to start the club from Ouran Academy here at St. Aether's and I'm sure the headmaster will approve it since he can simply look into its success at Ouran, from how well the student body enjoyed, also, once its gets on its feet it would be able to sustain itself without any money from the school, and if the school doesn't wish to finance the club I could always finance it. Sir, if you signed off on it, I would be very greatful."

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-27-2011, 10:07 PM

(I don't know what that club is lol. xD )

kionaredhawk

Old 01-27-2011, 10:18 PM

(its a host club. you know what those are, Shadami?)

Nyirko smiled crookedly at Mandred. It was just funny that he reacted like that. She didn't strike until both the kid and teacher were gone. Then she moved fast, taking two steps to a side and forward, aiming for an off hit towards the ribs. She wasn't looking for where she was hitting, instead she basically stared at him, grey eyes flashing as she moved.

Melesha snorted. Some kids never learned anything. She turned as the fights resumed. She went around, giving pointers here and there to those that didn't quite catch why they were going to bruised so bad in the morning.
Not too much longer after that incident, she called the class to a half. "Well, I do hope that everyone learned something from that exercise. Being that it's the first day of class, I believe that will be all for now. Your welcome to go clean up and do what you need to do until your next class. I just hope you remember the rules and I don't catch you breaking them." She nodded at the students to show that they were not dismissed and started to clean up the gear.

Archen was scowling when the defense teacher showed up, only a little late. Still, he did not like tardiness no more then a normal teacher would. He followed the others into the classroom and found a nice corner for himself away from the others. He hated being kept indoors most times because it usually meant being around other people. He really, really did not want to be there that morning. His encounter with Mandred had left him in a foul mood.

Last edited by kionaredhawk; 01-27-2011 at 10:21 PM..

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2011, 10:49 PM

(Don't worry, he'll probly have to explain it to the headmaster)

Esmme

Old 01-28-2011, 07:20 AM

As Jaz heard Matt approaching, she let her silver eyes shoot up. A new student was trailing along with the male, and she couldn't help but laugh quietly. Mr. Onis looked ready to break out the asprin. . . .
The silver-haired female stood, tugging her grey t-shirt back over her belt. Today was only the second day of class . . . but that meant nothing other than less introductions. School would be in full swing by the end of the week. Casting another glance at Archimedes, she smiled slightly before moving toward an empty spot on the floor. It was stretching time. Of course, the instant she sat down, her eyes caught on another new student. It was Becca who sat a few feet away and started to mimick her stretches. "New?" she asked, her pierced brow quirking when the other girl started.
"Uhm, yes." Rebecca swallowed before offering a dainty hand. "I'm Becca."
"Jaz. Good to have you in school with us today." It was then that Jaz slowly began to speak with the new girl. It was always fun to meet another person, especially if they were complete strangers to the academy.
Throughout their conversation, Becca's brown gaze kept flitting over to where Archen sat. He was off away from the others, which showed that he wasn't the type to talk to everyone. Blinking a few times, the girl drew her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. It wasn't long before she was wondering what it would be like to be just like that boy - the one in the corner without a care in the world. He looked so confident and controlled; it made Rebecca jealous for a few moments. As her thoughts drifted, her warm gaze lingered on Archen unknowingly.
-

Casting a wary look in Archimedes's direction, Sayren rolled his eyes and entered the room. It was time for class to start. Instead of stretching, as he should have, the youth merely leaned against the nearest wall with his arms crossed. His morning hadn't started out well, and he wasn't feeling much inspiration to be a perfect student at that moment. Even if it was the first day of their Tuesday/Thursday classes, Ren merely let his navy hair fall over his features as he blocked out the world. He didn't want to deal with Jaz and her quirkiness, or the new kids that always found a way to disrupt everything. He didn't even want to listen to Matt, who was not one of his favorite instructors anyway.
Slipping his iPod from his pocket, the maroon-eyed youth stuffed his earphones in before blocking the noise from the other students from his mind completely. He could fight without being taught how.

Last edited by Esmme; 01-28-2011 at 07:23 AM..

kionaredhawk

Old 01-28-2011, 06:54 PM

Archen had managed to zone out for a few minutes but then people continued to talk, no matter how soft, and that brought him out of his reverie. His face turned a quiet look into a scowl as his blue grey eyes wandered around the room. And they stopped to catch the gaze of a girl who seemed to be staring at him. He raised blonde eyebrows, his scowl not leaving his face.

Esmme

Old 01-30-2011, 05:46 AM

Becca's pale face lit up in scarlet. Slowly lowering her eyes, she stared at the shoes on her feet. You shouldn't do that. It isn't good for you. She didn't deserve to be looking at someone like that. Reaching up to fiddle with a bit of her hair, the girl tried to focus on what Jaz was saying. The only problem was that the metal-elementalist had chosen that moment to fall silent.
As the quiet grew between them, Rebecca felt her warm cheeks burn darker. Had it been obvious that she was staring at the boy in the corner? Feeling ashamed of her uncontrolled actions, the girl's brown eyes darted back to Archen in apology. She then refocused on trying to stretch, as her new friend was doing. Do something worth doing. It's the only way to get anything in life.