Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 02:49 AM

Bored, and to keep herself occupied, Melrose decided to go for a run. This being the first time in many summers that she hadn't gone to cheer camp, Melrose didn't want herself to get out of shape. She went back to the cabin and changed into a pair of shorts and tank top, tied her hair into a messy ponytail, grapped her iPod, and ran to where the lake was. Turning the music up so loud that it hurt her eardrums, Melrose began to jog around the perimeter of the lake, which was surprisingly clear and pristine.

((haha, same here))

Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 10:36 AM

Seiji sighed and left the main building. The instructors were boring him and now all he wanted to do was explore the grounds. His cabin was a light brown. looking at it over a few times inside and out, the young male sighed and began to walk towards the lake.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 07:37 PM

[center]Rachel smiled and said,"Thank you." Before she ran out. She sat on her bed and looked down at her skinny jeans, they had writing all over them. She sighed and pulled her legs up and onto her bed. She looked around and saw that she was alone, once again.

Logan returned to his cabin and laye on his bed. He plugged in his charger and plugged it into his phone.

Last edited by siaasgn; 08-12-2009 at 12:53 AM..

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 07:53 PM

[/CENTER] As Melrose ran by the lake, she wondered why there seemed to be no fish or birds or frogs or anything in the lake. Hmm.....that's weird, she thought to herself. She decided to go back to her cabin to unpack her things and change; it was starting to get pretty hot.

When she got back to the cabin and went inside, she saw that Rachel was still there, and she cheerfully said, "Hey Rachel. Haha, sorry I'm all gross and sweaty and stuff. I'm gonna go change." Then Melrose changed into a pair of jean shorts, and layered tank tops, and put on her signature pair of oversized sunglasses. "Hey Rachel, want to go ang out by the lake or something?" Melrose asked smiling.

Last edited by siaasgn; 08-12-2009 at 12:51 AM..

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziv Xanthus

Old 08-10-2009, 08:04 PM

Kyle stared out of the window to his father's blue truck. He gazed over the school grounds, wondering if this school was actually what it was made out to be. He recieved a letter a few months back offering him to attend this school with eleven other students. He wasn't quite sure how it would turn out, but if it meant leaving the town where everyone seemed to hate him, to humiliate him, then he would risk it. He wasn't quite sure what to expect, but he hoped that he'd find something that would break this curse that seemed to follow him, a curse that left him alone and afraid.

"I guess I'm off," Kyle muttered to his father, opening the door and stepping out onto the slab of warm cement underneath him. The hot wind slapped him on his face, causing a stream of sweat to quickly appear and make its way down Kyle's cheek. "Heh, it's hotter than at home. Guess I better get used to it."

Kyle grabbed his few bags and waved goodbye to his father. Their relationship was not the best, but he couldn't complain, after all, many kids do not even have a father. He took quiet, cautious steps as he walked onto the camp grounds, knowing that he left what ever options he had to go back home behind him. This time he came to become something, not to be looked down upon; however, he couldn't help but feel eye's staring down at him and voices surrounding him, laughing and calling him humiliating names.

Last edited by Ziv Xanthus; 08-10-2009 at 08:18 PM..

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 09:39 PM

Rachel looked up at her,"Well you want to go swimming, I dipped my feet in the water and it was a good tempature." She said looking down at her bag. She put her legs on the ground and went throught it until she found her rainbow bikini.

Last edited by Snowberry; 08-11-2009 at 03:59 AM.. Reason: flob

qweenGiba
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 02:57 AM

She was stuck in her book loving every moment of it. Well that is until her mp3 shut off since it was an old thing. "Oh come on, don't die on me now. I need music or I'll go crazy. Please work, please" she said to the thing trying to turn it back one with no prevail. "Bloody hell, I'm going to be crazy soon." She yelled out loud dropping her book.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 03:35 AM

Melrose nodded happily and said, "Sure!" She went to the second biggest suitcase by her bed, and began searching wildly for her bikinis. The very first one that she grabbed was a simple pink bikini with white polka dots. "Hopefully the lake is safe...I think it's like dead or something. Oh well, perfect day for a tan," Melrose said grinning.

Melrose quickly changed again and grabbed a towel. Honestly, the girl looked like a supermodel with the bikini on, but Melrose had never been a person that cared that much about her looks. "I'll meet cha outside, k?"

Last edited by siaasgn; 08-12-2009 at 12:49 AM..

Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 10:53 AM

Seiji looked at Logan as he entered the cabin and smiled.

"Hey there! What's with the rush?" He asked as he saw the male dive for his cell phone charger.

The young Asian male was just adding a poster on the wall and fixing the wrinkles in his teal sheets and black comforter. His hair was also somewhat wet, as if he had showered recently. The poster he put up was of the famous J-Rock band, L'Arc en Ciel.

Last edited by siaasgn; 08-12-2009 at 12:52 AM..

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-11-2009, 01:56 PM

Kyle continued to walk the grounds, trying to push away the memories of the pass. He wasn't quite sure which way to head or where his room actually was, but he had to find it. He wondered if there was anyone who could help him find his way. He heard some people talking off by the lake, so he headed that way. "Hmm, I wonder if someone there can point me to the right direction."

Taking a look around as he walked, he saw this magnificent garden of flowers. It seemed like the only thing that was being taken care off. In the garden, there were roses, carnations, and some mysterious blueish purple flower that he had never seen before. He wondered if it would be okay to pluck on out, but decided to leave it as is and continued his short journey to the lake. Whene finally arrived, he placed his bags gently on the ground, making sure it wouldn't get dirty, and put his black, square-framed glasses on to get a better look of the area.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 02:43 PM

Melrose made the short journey down to the quiet lake, and stopped once she got to the tiny stretch of sand. Nearby was a dock that looked just as old and rundown as the rest of the campground. Though it wasn't exactly the safest thing to do, Melrose went and sat down on the edge of the dock and stuck a foot into the water, which, just like Rachel said, was a good temperature and not too cold.

As she watched the rays of sunshine sparkle on the surface of the water, Melrose heard footsteps behind her. "Hi Rache-------oh, hi!" Apparently someone else had arrived, a guy this time. Melrose sat up and grabbed her towel, and strutted over to where the lost-looking guy with glasses stood with his bags. Melrose lifted off her sunglasses so that they rested on top of her head, then said in a cheery vioce, "Hi! I'm Melrose."

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-11-2009, 03:41 PM

Kyle jumped from suprise from the girl's voice and fell into the lake. "Ahh, just great," he murmered as he made his way back to where Melrose was and stepped back into dry ground. He muttered a few things under his breath as he took of his shirt, then, suddenly noticing a girl standing near him, blushed brightly.

"Oh, uh... H-Hi," he said, holding the shirt he took off over his body. "I-I'm Kyle." Is there really a beautiful girl talking to me. Myabe she was saying hi to someone behind me. Kyle thought looking all around him and to make sure there was no one else there. How stupid must I look right now being scared by a voice and falling into the lake. Ahh, how embarrassing. Not what I expected to happen on my first day. "You c-can make fun of me now. Might as well get it out of the way."

Last edited by Ziv Xanthus; 08-11-2009 at 03:44 PM..

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 05:18 PM

Melrose giggled, confused. "Um, make fun of you? Why would I do that?" She tilted her head slightly to the side, the way that she sometimes did when she asked a question. Then she smiled and said,"I think it's kind of......cute, that you fell into the lake. I'm a total klutz, so I fall and stuff all the time." Melrose grinned and laughed at herself.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-11-2009, 06:29 PM

Kyle was stunned at the response of Melrose. Why make fun of me? he thought to himself. Isn't that what people do to me?

"Cu-Cute?" He reiterated, blushing softly underneath his chocolate brown eyes. "Ah, bah, shooowop." He was lost for words and everything he said seemed to come out completely wrong. A stunning girl talking to him for once in his life, it couldn't be true. "Uh... You don't need to pretend to be nice you know. J-Just get it over with; I know you want to say something to make fun of me. Everyone does, from friends to family."

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 06:47 PM

Melrose's eyebrows arched up in confusement, "What do you mean......'pretend to be nice?' " Suddenly it dawned on her that he must be like one of those guys that her other cheerleader "friends" used to always torture back home. Melrose forwned slightly at the thought, then shook it away and said, smilingy sweetly, "Seriously, I'm NAWT going to make fun of you, especially just because you fell." Melrose added jokingly, "By the way, how was the lake water? I was going to go for a swim but I didn't want to go by myself...my friend Rachel is back at our cabin still, getting changed." Melrose pointed back at the pink cabin close by, then pointed to another cabin in the distance and said, "By the way, I think that's the guys' cabin."

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-11-2009, 07:01 PM

Kyle rubbed the back of his head and let out a soft sigh. I can't tell if she is lying or not. I hope what she says is true. "Uhm, the water was qutie warm, though there seems to be something slimy at the bottom of it, however, I think its only at this area." Kyle wasn't sure what else to say. He never had much friends where he lived, and if he did, they weren't girls like Melrose. He looked over in the distance to the guys cabin. "That way you say? Well, I'll just head over there I suppose. I need to get out of these wet clothes too." He picked up his bags and put the wet shirt over his shoulder. "I'll come back over her if you want me too." Kyle said before he began to walk towards the cabin.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 07:48 PM

Melrose said happily, "Yay! The more the merrier! I'll be here when ya get back." Then, she cringed at the thought of slimy stuff and said, "Ew...on second thought, I'll be down there---" Melrose pointed a little farther down the lake,"where hopefully there went be any icky gooey stuff." Melrose beamed, gave Kyle a hug like she did to everyone, and said a chirpy, "Catch ya later!" before setting off down the sandy and rocky beach.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-11-2009, 09:00 PM

Kyle was shocked from the hug from Melrose, and couldn't get it out of his mind as he took the short journey to the boys cabin. "Is this all just a dream? No, maybe they're just setting me up for a practical joke. Gah, they never change. Guess I should just act surprised when it happens to keep them all happy," he told himself as he finally reached the cabin. It looked a bit old and rugged, but stirdy. He opened the door slowly not knowing if there was anyone in there. "Hello? I'm Kyle, I suppose your roommate for this year." he stuttered as he entered the cabin, placing his bags on the floor.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 10:08 PM

((okay can someone catch me up really quick?))

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 10:22 PM

Rachel walked out of the Cabin and looked at Melrose."Hey." She said slipping off the white t-shirt that revealed her small fit body. She put her hair up in a ponytail and said,"Well Let's go and swim." She said to her. She laid her towel on the ground and put her shirt on it. She slipped off ehr flip flops, then walked over to the lake. She stepped on the dock and looked to see one of the wandering docks in the middle of the lake," Hey I'll race you." She said to her.

Logan looked up at the asain male who had walked in, his eyes went to the door as it opened,"Hey I'm Logan." He said,"If you've seen that Scene girl, that's my Sister." He said to them.

Last edited by siaasgn; 08-12-2009 at 12:51 AM..

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-12-2009, 12:53 AM

((Alright, Well, Kyle met Melrose at the lake and they chatted a bit then he went to his cabin. I'm not sure if that last part was directed at me, if so, lemme know and I'll edit this post for it))

Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 11:51 AM

[[Um Seiji was in the cabin before Logan, but ok...]]

The cool kid shrugged. "Name's Seiji. I haven't really seen anyone yet. I saw alot of people from a distance, but that's about it."

He then looked toward the geek and gave him a warm, gentle smile.
"Welcome to Devilish Run. I am Seiji. This is of course, the boy's cabin. Feel free to choose an open bed."
It made him feel like some sort of host, but it was his nature to befriend anyone.

!~Musicismylife~!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 07:49 PM

((Yeah It was.))

Logan smiled and looked out at the lake. He grabbed his guitar again and pulled out his song book. He turned to one of the pages and sang quietly.

Wind von Reukaughv
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2009, 11:38 AM

Sieji smiled and bobbed his head from side to side as Logan played. He stopped for a breif moment and looked at the lake as well. It looked like the spot to be right now. Looking to the geek, he smiled wide.

"Wanna come to the lake with me? We can swim and show off our mad skills!" He said excitedly to both Logan and Kyle.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2009, 04:56 PM

Melrose grinned and said, "Sure! But I gotta warn you, I'm a pretty fast swimmer!" Melrose set her towel down on the small strip of sand and followed Rachel over to the dock, where she slipped of her flip flops. Melrose tied her hair into a careless ponytail and asked, "Ready?"

Last edited by Chocolate Clouds; 08-13-2009 at 05:43 PM..