LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 12-09-2009, 01:34 AM

((Wow that was fast ok here is my post))
Aria laughed at the reply to her statement. Terra looked at Aria and caught the idea of what Victoria was saying. "I think it could look cute if matched with the right outfit and colours. I am fine by the way. I am curious as to how you are though."

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 01:40 AM

[[ yeah i thought it would be longer lol]]
"I am great! Everyone I wanted to come has come..." She says..wishing vincent would come back over here, she couldnt even see him in the crowd..
Victoira sighed..and looked back at the two girls and smiled.
"Yes, I am good..would you like some wine?"

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 12-09-2009, 01:42 AM

The two girls shook their head as both were still only 16. Terra walked off out of sight from anyone.

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 12-09-2009 at 09:08 PM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 01:44 AM

"Ok" She smiled at them. And again she looked off to see if she could find Vincent..but nothing..

MintyRey
N00b

Old 12-09-2009, 09:27 AM

[Sorry, sorry for not posting anything else yet :headdesk: I wasn't sure of what to have them do next but now I know. Ashlotte's last name is Diaz by the way. I also just realized that Vincent is not from an upperclass family like I thought it said in Esmme's post :sweat: I probably misread it or something. What's Victoria's last name by the way?]

Count Randall and Miss Diaz both took a sip from their glasses. The couple had been watching the young debutant and her companion for a while and had seen the arrival of James Lucien, another young man from a wealthy family. The way the man in the dragon mask reacted to the man in the lion mask piqued the couple's interest. They were quite the gossipers, you see, and loved to pry into the personal affairs of their fellow elitists. Noah and Ashlotte gave each other a knowing look before the count took action.

"Young man," he said to the red and black clad Vincent who was approaching the drink table. "Would you like to join us at the balcony? I have seen you at a few of Victoria's family's parties but I never got to speak with you. I myself and my beloved Ashlotte would like to get to know you better."

His golden eyes flashed as he and the opera singer led the young man towards the balcony on the other side of the ball room.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 12-09-2009, 09:08 PM

((I just edited my post giving the murderer a chance to kill Terra ok))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 11:36 PM

[[ mk >.<]]

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 12-10-2009, 06:24 AM

((It may be a bit early to set up killings quite yet. I'm trying to get it all straightened out - I know a few that are going to die, but I want there to be at least a reason to start the killings. >.>'
I'll keep in mind that Terra will be the first killed . . . I just have to figure out how and why. In fact, I'm working on it now. ^_^' Don't expect it to be now, but soon. Soon, I will begin my murders. Muahahahah!))

James sighed loudly as Victoria turned to talk to the two women, and he let his eyes rest on his hostess' face as she spoke. After a few minutes, one of the guests headed off, leaving just one of them talking with Victoria. Lucient took his chance and stepped up, introducing himself.
"I am James," he said, nodding politely to Aria, "a childhood friend of Victoria. Pleasure to meet you."

-

Vincent's brown eyes trailed over to where Victoria was standing before replying to Noah. "It would be a pleasure," he said, bowing slightly.
He let Noah and Asholette lead him out to the balcony, his long strides keeping up with them easily. Before the stepped outside, the lesser-born noble glanced back to Victoria. Curse Lucien, he thought to himself, narrowing his eyes. James wasn't used to being told "no" at any point in his life. Valentine shook off his thoughts, forcing himself to think about the two people that had asked to speak with him.
"Noah, correct? And Lady Asholette." He nodded respectfully to each of them when they got outside.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 12-10-2009, 06:52 AM

"That's right. Forgive us, we never got your name." Noah said, removing his black and white, jigsaw puzzle themed full-face mask. He placed his mask and his glass on the small table they had stopped at and pulled out one of the four chairs for the fair lady to sit on. Then he gestured to an empty chair in front of him. "Please, have a seat good sir."

Esmme

Old 12-10-2009, 07:04 AM

"Vincent Valentine," the noble replied, taking the seat offered. "The foster child of my family's household." It was a rule that the Valentine's placed on him at a young age: he would tell about his lineage whenever he introduced himself. Being an adopted member of the noble's house didn't make him a true heir, but merely allowed him a false position in nobility.
The dark-haired man slipped his dragon mask off of his face, his pale features neutral. Slowly taking a sip from the glass he had brought with him, Vincent kept his brown eyes on his two new aquaintences.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 12-10-2009, 07:47 AM

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Vincent." said the auburn haired woman cheerfully. She held out her hand for the Valentine to take. Now this was something. The Valentines never said anything about one of their heirs being adopted. Were they really planning on letting him become one of the family leaders someday? It certainly wasn't unheard of in these modern times. Many adopted children have led noble houses to greatness in the past. Still, there was always that bad after-taste of having someone outside a bloodline lead the family.

"Tell me, Vincent," began the young count, "What do you think of Miss Victoria? She's a lovely young lady isn't she?" He smiled then took another sip of his red drink.

Esmme

Old 12-10-2009, 07:14 PM

Taking Asholette's hand, Vincent kissed her knuckles. "And a pleasure to meet the two of you as well." It was the first time he had officially met the couple, though he had often heard of them or seen them from afar.
"Tell me, Vincent, what do you think of Miss Victoria? She's a lovely young lady isn't she?" Noah took a drink from his glass, and Valentine blinked slowly. There weren't enough words in the world to describe Victoria.
The noble looked back to the door that led inside, his face softening. "Yes," he said quietly, "very lovely indeed." Even from his spot on the balcony, Vincent could see her inside. At that moment, the dark-haired man suddenly wished he was inside with her . . . until he saw James at her side. With a frown, Valentine turned his attention back to Noah and Asholette.
"She has never looked as lovely as she does tonight."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 12:25 AM

[[ es- I agree with you, like I said before the killing is out of lust and jealousy >.<]]

When James came back over, I sipped my wine some more and asked for another.
"Yes, this is James, and this is aria, a dear dear friend of mine" She said looking over at Vincent who was talking to Noah and his lovely wife, Victoria was always amazed at the woman's beauty..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 12-11-2009, 04:10 AM

"Nice to meet you James I suspect your the one Victoria was talking to earlier." Aria replied with a smile at a slight curtsy in greeting.

Esmme

Old 12-11-2009, 05:18 AM

James nodded. "Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way." The blond man smiled, and turned his attention back to Victoria.

((Anyone who wants their character killed, please speak up now. :P Just say so in your post.))

Last edited by Esmme; 12-11-2009 at 05:21 AM..

MintyRey
N00b

Old 12-11-2009, 06:27 AM

[Well, I want one of my chars to be killed because they saw you killing another char but they didn't really know it was you but you suspect they do anyway, something like that? If you want to kill the other one too, maybe at the end after you've been found out, you shoot him/her by accident? Oh and Ashlotte isn't Noah's wife yet, just his fiancee. But since one of them is going to be killed...:twisted:]

"You know, she is at the right age for marriage. I hear she has many suitors. That girl is so popular. You should probably ask for her hand soon if you don't want to lose her." The count kept a knowing smile. The false noble's somewhat dazed reaction to his previous inquiry spoke thousands about how he felt for the girl. "I hear," he began slowly, "that Sir Lucien is planning on asking little Victoria's father for her hand in marriage this week. He may have a lot of money but I personally don't think he would be a good match for her, don't you?"

The lovely Miss Diaz smiled at her fiancee. She loved how he always tried to goad people into conflicts. It truly provided fuel for their little hobby. They would often twist the reasons for the conflict into outrageous scandals that could last for weeks to months depending on how bad the fight was, if any. 'That's my Noah.' she sighed.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 07:35 AM

"yes, well I better be going, I have to great some other guests" Victoria bows and says her goodbyes and heads in the direction Of vincent, he was the only one she wanted to talk to, of course he was still busy...so she decided to eat some apatizers while she awatied to see if vincent had time to finish catching up.

Esmme

Old 12-12-2009, 01:38 AM

((Prepare yourselves.))

Valentine's red-speckled brown eyes drifted back to Noah as he spoke, and he blinked slowly at the man's words. "Lucien is a selfish fool," he hissed, shaking his head. "That dolt couldn't run his own life, let alone hers as well." Standing swiftly, Vincent smiled tightly and nodded to each of the nobles. "I thank you for your time, but I have something that needs tending to."

The tall noble replaced his dragon mask solemnly, and headed inside once more. Vincent headed straight for James, a deadly look on his face. Snagging the blond man's arm, the two of them stepped aside, and Vincent began to speak with the arrogant noble.
After many minutes, it became apparent that their discussion was more than pleasant; all facades of friendly terms they had was dropped. James Lucien's voice raised in anger, and his movements became sharp and quick. Vincent Valentine grew cold, his voice dropping, and his form still and tense. They were contrasts, right down to their mannerisms.
"What would you know, peasant?" Lucien shouted, taking a threatening step toward Vincent, who stood his ground. James snarled at Valentine, responding to a murmered reply. The next thing that anyone knew, James flung himself at the "false" noble, tackling him to the ground. It was at that moment when people could no longer politely ignore the raising of voices, that it came to blows. Yet Vincent did nothing.
When James was pulled off of Valentine, the dark-haired man wiped a bit of blood away from his lip. "Your actions will bring unwanted toil," Vincent said, accepting someone's help to get to his feet.
"Shut up!" Lucien made another lunge toward the Valentine, but was stopped by a few other partygoers. Yanking his arm away from them in rage, James spun about and headed outside, fuming as he went.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 12-12-2009, 03:04 AM

The young count and the opera singer were both struggling to hold back giddy giggles as they watched the two men start to argue. They both mouthed a silent "ooh" after the first punch was thrown.

"Oh my. I think you may have overdid it darling." said the amused Ashlotte, her bright brown eyes not moving from the two. Her dazzling smile seemed permanently fixed to her face as she watched the one-sided brawl.

"I myself am surprised that they would fight so soon." Noah too was transfixed by the fight. He rested his elbow on the table and propped his head on his arm while facing the spectacle. "I never knew Lucien could punch that hard. That Valentine too, he's a sturdier chap than he looks."

After the blond haired man stormed off, the couple sighed before taking another sip from their slender glasses. "Well this has turned out to be quite an interesting event. I thank you, kind sir, for bringing me along." the melodic Ashlotte said to her black haired fiancee.

"The pleasure is all mine, fair lady." The count kissed her delicate hand. "Should we check on poor Vincent?"

"Perhaps in a little while." replied the opera singer. "For now let us enjoy the rest of the party."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 12-14-2009, 04:05 AM

((I wanted to be first but I guess that's taken TT))

MintyRey
N00b

Old 12-14-2009, 04:33 AM

[Oh, aren't you still going to be first? :) You're playing Terra right?]

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 12-14-2009, 04:34 AM

((Yeah where are y'all))

MintyRey
N00b

Old 12-14-2009, 04:42 AM

[My two people are at the balcony and Vincent is back inside. James just stormed out of the party and Victoria is eating appetizers in the ballroom :) I'm not sure if Vincent's the character Esmme's going to use to kill people or if it's James but Terra'll definitely be the first to get killed. But I don't know how Esmme's going to kill Terra though. Did you already talk to her about how and why she's going to kill Terra? :yes: ]

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 12-14-2009, 04:52 AM

((Not yet I need to though))

MintyRey
N00b

Old 12-14-2009, 05:04 AM

[Well, you could try posting how you want your Terra to be killed here. Then when Esmme gets back on, you can discuss with her why Terra is going to get killed. People are supposed to get murdered out of lust and jealousy, so I don't know what Terra did to get killed but one of my people will probably get killed because he or she saw Terra get killed. That's how I suggested mine should be anyway :D]