**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-06-2009, 10:36 PM

I am a small town bartender, Im 21, live alone and have a cat named sassy.
My life is pretty boring, im single, no thanks to my ex..anyways that's me OH the name is Victoria.

It was the beginning of December, and it was even colder than last year.
My shift was over and I was getting ready to head home when I got a phone call that would change my life forever, or at least for awhile.
When I heard his voice on the phone I couldn't breath...I thought he was murdered..
and yet here he is on the phone with me..

RULES:
NO GOD-MODDING
NO ONE-LINERS
BE SEMI LIT-TO LIT.

I don't have a full plot for this so just jump in and see where it goes =]

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2009, 10:13 PM

really? no one?

wow lamee....>>

Last edited by Ferra; 12-18-2009 at 05:48 AM.. Reason: Double-post

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 12:16 AM

I guess I'll join...but, should I do a profile or just post...

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 12:18 AM

just post, if you dont want to join then dont.

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 12:43 AM

I'm just worried about having too many threads at the same time.
- - - - - - - - -
He chuckled, "Shocked aren't you? I was too when I woke up. Man, finding my way back here was hard, but I made it for you babe. Even dead I can't live without you." He looked down at his body in disgust, the see-through wisps of smoke curled around the phone. With a sigh he whispered, "Please, I want to see you again," before hanging up the phone with a muted click.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 12:49 AM

Tears fell down my face when the phone hung up...
I grabbed my things and hurried home, if he was really going to see me then he will be at my house. He always showed up at my place when he really needed to see me, for any reason whatsoever. When I got home I unlocked my door and went inside to wait for him.

[[ I understand ^^]]

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 12:57 AM

(Thanks)

He walked through the shadows of the buildings, not wanting to be in the sunlight but also not wanting to phase through the walls. He found her house and took a deep breath, walking through her door. "Thank you," he whispered, standing near one of her chairs.

(Sorry, I have to go.)

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 01:00 AM

[ so do I..what is he? lol]

when I saw him I cried all over again...
"I..Ive..missed you so much!" and I went in to hug him.

Traverse
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Traverse

Old 12-09-2009, 02:25 AM

I am a bum, I frequent the bar and spend my time begging for change in the nearby ally. My name is Joe. 30 years old. From the time I've spent in the bar, Victoria has deducted I am a basically harmless, homeless, hopeless kinda guy. She usually gives me one free drink when she's in a good mood. [I doubt I'll affect the storyline much, just hoping to offer some comic relief ^o^]

*Hiccup* Wondering why she closed up shop early today, I stumbled my way back *hiccup* around the side of the bar and collapsed in my comfortable pile of cardboard boxes, salvaged *hiccup* from the liquor deliveries to my alcohol haven. With a contented smile on my ruddy face I passed right out, my snores fading into the quiet night.

[ You don't have to include me in the storyline, I'll just pop in to the bar whenever ^.* ]

Last edited by Traverse; 12-10-2009 at 08:57 AM.. Reason: spelling error

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 03:02 AM

[[ haha OK great!]]

MintyRey
N00b

Old 12-09-2009, 11:05 PM

Once again, I find myself heading towards the local hardware store, requiring a few more materials. Helen Thrace, don't forget it. Got a boyfriend, so don't bother. I'm 25 years young and I'm a successful architect. Thought I'd move into the house by the lake to get inspired or something but so far no luck. Man, I need a smoke.

"This is just wrong!" the blond haired woman said angrily, tossing a freshly crumpled wad of paper over her shoulder. It bounced twice before settling between its fellow rejected sketches on the floor. The frustrated female sighed as she looked at the orders for the new building. An office building, holds ten rooms, five bathrooms, a ground floor and a basement for pipes and wires. Must look new age, must have big windows that have adjustable lighting. "Big windows huh? Pfft."
Helen tossed the instruction papers back on the table without a care and got up. She looked around at her home, the house by the lake she had bought a month ago. Having customized it to suit her, since she was after all an architect, the meager house was no longer just a two bedroom one bathroom type building, it was a work of art. She had raised the roof and widened the area of the house, installing a bigger living room and kitchen, adding a dock beside the house that fed into the lake, and slamming a stone pavement and driveway into the ground at the front of her home. One of her favorite things in her personalized abode were the windows. The wall that faced the lake was mostly glass, providing a beautiful view of the water. Skylights in the ceiling lit up the kitchen and bedrooms during the days and the windows at the front of her house were stained glass beauties. Putting on her coat and scarf, the green eyed woman walked out of the house and slammed the door behind her. With this habit of hers, it was a wonder why the stained glass window on the front door did not already break.
She could see her breath dissipate in the cold air in front of her even though it was already dark. She brought a big bulky flashlight with her, choosing to walk briskly instead of having to wait for her car to heat up. The hardware store wasn't that far anyway. The buildings of this small town seemed a little backwater but everybody was up to date with technology. Even the older folks used laptops as they held on to their shotguns, guarding their front lawns. Passing by the local bar, with Joe, the local bum, snoring peacefully in the cold, the blond reached into her coat pocket to pull out a cigarette and her lighter. To her dismay, the box was empty. 'Another thing to pick up.' she thought to herself.
The doorbell tinkled as she entered the hardware store. The owner and a few of his hired help were busy watching the sports channel on a big screen tv, so the architect busied herself with collecting the supplies she needed. After paying for them and a pack of smokes, Helen made her way back home, hoping to finally have a good draft by morning.

[Dynamic entry? :)]

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 01:05 AM

He frowned, "You shouldn't-" he started before she reached him. Unfortanetly he was to late, and she fell off balance as her arms passed right through him. "I'm a ghost, the only thing I can do is talk to you," to demonstrate this he brushed his arm through the couch, wincing at the tingling sensation.

(He's a ghost...)

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 01:10 AM

[ figured that but wasn't sure..]]
I fell over..I got up "wha..?" Tears came again..."what happened? why are you like this?"
I could hardly believe my own eyes...was it really him?
was he really...dead?

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 01:19 AM

"Remember that night when I disappeared? I found out that one of your ex-boyfriends doesn't like anyone that dates 'his girl'." A foul expression crossed his face, "He killed me. He got one of his friends to help him...It was by the waterfall, he said he wanted to talk, but when I approached him he shoved me over the edge." He gestured to his body, "And now, well, here I am."

Traverse
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Traverse

Old 12-10-2009, 09:08 AM

*SNOORRRRRE* A cold chill blew through the town, carrying a lone, low, nasal note on the wind. The increased cold woke Joe from his drunken slumber, and he looked around, deducting it must now be the wee hours of the morning. Rubbing his grubby hands in his beady eyes, he was just preparing to doze back off when he heard the crashing of breaking glass. Surprised and now suddenly awake, he slowly rose to his feet and crept around the corner of the building. In the intense darkness, he could barely make out the figure of a young man through the front window- apparently having broken in and from the sounds of it trashing the place. Before risking being spotted Joe quickly returned to his humble box abode, feigning sleep until the sounds died off and rapid footsteps faded into the distance. His final thoughts as he drifted back off were "Poor Victoria... what a mess. And NOW where will I find free booze!?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 12:31 AM

I couldn't believe what I was hearing...me and...Evan have been over for years..why would he do this..."I'm...so sorry..." Tears falling from my eyes...
"This is all my fault...." I whispered..

brutality
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2009, 01:30 AM

Meow.
(is it all right if i am the kitty? XD if not just delete this post, i guess.)
Hearing the lock on the front door open, I opened one heavy eyelid to find my master. I opened my other eye, and lazily thumped onto the floor from my spot on the couch. I stretched my long, furry limbs and crossed over to her. I walked through her legs, rubbing my body against her calves as i did so. Gasping, my master dropped her keys, which clanked to the hardwood floor with a jingle. I tilted my head to the side as she lost her balance while trying to grasp the air in front of her. I meowed in concern to make sure that she was all right and she began to weep. My master apologized to the empty space in front of her, begging and pleading.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 01:31 AM

[[ yes its fine >.< yey! kitty!]]

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 07:00 AM

"No it's not, it's not your fault. He was drunk and convinced that I had bewitched you," he said, sitting cross-legged on the floor, "I'm not sure if animals can see me, but I know they sense my presence." He looked up at her, "It's nice to see your face again, I was so lost without you. I don't want to be in that place again, it's black and terrible, it's hollow and empty and completely without emotion. I wouldn't curse the worst souls to spend eternity there."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 07:30 AM

all I cuold do is cry...."Ive missed you so much..." is all I could say...
"so there isent..a heaven?" I hoped there was...so maybe he could go there and stop hurting..

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 07:40 AM

"I'm not sure, but I couldn't find my way there. I don't know, I might just be doomed to live on earth for the rest of time. Or maybe, just maybe I can't go on without you." he added teasingly. With a start he looked at the clock, "Shouldn't you be at work? Did you skip it to come see me?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 07:42 AM

"yes...I was on break when I got the call...and I had to come see you..to see..if it was possible that I was hearing your voice again..." I look at him and smile with tears running down my face....I still coudnt belive he was here...even if..he was dead..

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 07:53 AM

"You should probably get back, I don't want you to get in trouble because of me," He smiled, "Besides, I can just follow you to work, I doubt anyone will notice.

brutality
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2009, 10:26 PM

I watched, puzzled, as master continued to talk to no one. I tried to cross in front of her, but something seemed to be in the way.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-12-2009, 12:14 AM

"Yeah..I suppose your right..." I got up and pet snacks, the cat, and headed back to work.
it was a cold night and when I got there, the place was broken in to..."what the--?"