**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 06:44 PM

This is meant to be a romantic comedy.

RULES:
I AM GOD
NO ONE-LINERS
SEMI LIT PLEASE
I AM NOT ON ALL THE TIME DO NOT CARRY-ON WITHOUT ME.
A profile is not needed.
I need someone to play the boss, and a few co-workers, and the rest is up to you =] bring meh your characters to make fuukas life..interesting.

Fuuka Shinto is a 22 year old writer, she lives alone, and has a orange fat lazy cat.
Her past is a mystery to us all, enjoy knowing her.

Dammit! "I am late again!" She yelled to herself while brushing her teeth and trying to get dressed, her paper on animal abuse was due today! If she was late...her boss, who is younger than her, would have her head!
After getting ready and running out the door, she hopped into her junk yard car, that smoked, and headed downtown,come on! Traffic hour, perrrfect.

She got to work, with 5 minutes to spare...he will have her head.

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 05-02-2010 at 02:05 AM..

Mayuka
Into thy life, into thy heart, i...

Old 04-27-2010, 11:25 PM

(( I can play the boss if you want. Do you want me to pm you a character?))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 11:31 PM

[[ Dont have too, can if ya want ^^]]

Mayuka

Old 04-27-2010, 11:36 PM

(( haha ok want to start right away?))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 11:38 PM

[[yes make your entrance XD]]

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-27-2010, 11:39 PM

((peek lol yet again >.>))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 11:41 PM

[[ oh dear! hahaha >.< you wanna join? pssstt go ahead!]]

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-27-2010, 11:46 PM

((lol idk whats the plot?))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 11:48 PM

[[ iam just winging it no plot reallly, it goes where it goes XD if you want more of a planned or plotted one I have a horror rp you might like?]]

Mayuka

Old 04-27-2010, 11:48 PM

A voice came from behind the young writer. It was in the form of a deep, pissed off man. He was fairly tall with dark features and if you didn't know him, you would want to. But in this case, as someone's boss, one would rather meet Satan himself. "So....She decides to come to work today...Amazing. I take it your cat didn't fall of a ledge this time?" He stood with his arms crossed.

----------

(( I don't mind not having a plot! more freedom :) ))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-27-2010, 11:51 PM

((horor? whats the name))

Kyo walked down the street looking at a piece of paper with an address he was supposed to find this place but he was lost. With a sigh he looks around on the street he saw two people not far from him pausing to watch for a moment.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 11:54 PM

[[ my thoughts excatcly FREEDOM! BAHAH
Sick and twisted is what its called]]

Oh dear..."Um..no, actually he didn't sir-" She stopped " I am still a few minutes early...." No matter what she had said to him, he would and will have her head...Fuuka gulped...looking at the ground..."Oh and there was like a MILLION people on the free-way..it was a mess..."

Mayuka

Old 04-27-2010, 11:57 PM

Bryen unfolded his arms as if he suddenly lost his temper. But then put a hand to his head. In more quiet voice he said, "Uhh....I can't deal with this today. Whatever Foof (his nickname for her), just get to work k?" He started walking to his desk. When he got there, he pulled out some asprin and tried to poor a couple out but it was empty.."Shit..."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-28-2010, 12:02 AM

Kyo crossed the street and went up to the building it was the one he was looking for. He smiles and goes in up to the bosses office. He knocks.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-28-2010, 12:03 AM

She resented that name! Oh the things she thought about him! How dare a younger ...gah! "Yessir" Fuuka said and headed to her desk..she started working on her column about animal abuse...something HE didn't care about so he will hate it..like everything she wrote..

Mayuka

Old 04-28-2010, 12:06 AM

A knock on the door made Ryen jump. He didn't remember expecting someone....Getting up, he opened it. "Who are you?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-28-2010, 12:26 AM

"My name is Kyo i was told to come here for the open job position"

Mayuka

Old 04-28-2010, 12:41 AM

Ryen looked at his calender of events on his desk and groaned..Yup it was in there that he would start today....Ok. Come with me. He walked out of the office and to FOof's desk. This is Foo- I mean Fuuka. She'll show you around the place and where you'll set up shop. -er, What is it you do again? - your the new assistant editor right?.....I guess you'll have Bill's old corner office..... He looked at Fuuka. And when your done with him, I have an assigment for you so come to the office to pick up the folder. ok? Promtly he turned tail and pretty much ran to his office and shut the door.

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-29-2010, 04:47 AM

(Okay if a join up? :3 )

Kazu stared at the imposing building in front of her and sighed. All the way from abroad to just land back where she started. Grumpily she entered to her doom and found herself directed to the boss' office.
"Oh well, it shouldn't be forever." She said to herself. "i just need enough money to prove them worthy of the family business."
So engrossed was she of her gloomy thought she didn't notice the buzz going on around her. Impatient she knocked hard on the door.

Mayuka

Old 04-29-2010, 08:08 PM

((sry but i'm gunna change the boss's name lol i just realized that ryan is the name of an ex i hated a long time ago lol even though they aren't spelled the same.))

Braiden jumped more this time then the last time someone had knocked. This one was a lot stronger. He mumbled something about why people had to bother him today of all days and then opened the door. yes?

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-29-2010, 10:39 PM

[[ tis fine XD ]]

Fuuka Looked at the newbie "Erm-yes this way - what was your name again?" As she showed him where Bills old office was"This is where you will be working" She pointed at the still-messy desk. Noone had bothered to clean it up, even after Bill had left, a few months ago. Fuuka showed the new kid a few places "This is the coffe-break room, where most of us hide-er hang on our breaks" she pointed to a few co-workers. They nodded and waved. Fuuka checked her watch..."well, Ill show you more after lunch I gotta run...Boss-man awaits!" and with that fuuka headed to Braidens office, where she spotted a woman...huh wow, even at work huh? she told the secretary she was here to see braiden and that he had asked to see her, fuuka sat in the chair she seems to spend most of her time...

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-30-2010, 07:52 AM

"Someone told me that there was an open job here?' She spoke simply getting to the point. "I'm Kazu Ohara."
She smiled without meaning it and stared up the face of what should be her boss.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-30-2010, 04:59 PM

Fuuka took out her cell, new message It read "Hey, I miss you...we should talk...Call me"
Ugh, Ex's are so annoying. Fuuka ignored the text..for now..Instead she waited to see her boss..."Um, yeah stop texting me" Fuuka replied, she is going to have to change her number...again.

Mayuka

Old 04-30-2010, 05:16 PM

Braiden looked at yet another new person. Even though the business needed these people, he hated having to deal with their first days. Pressing down the buzzer on his phone that usually called Fuuka, Braiden told a younger man who had been working there 4 years to come show Kazu her desk. unlike the first new employee, Kazu got the new desk they had just put in...Just because it was the only one left. Nicolas will take you to your cubicle and if he's not busy ask him to show you around ok? I don't want you getting lost on your first day when you need to be setting up your area and working...

Braiden had origionally been a nicer man but being the boss around here had hardened him long ago. He was only 30 and looked like a 25 year-old Brad Pitt, but he acted like a 50 year old hermit. No one really knew what he actually did for work besides bossing everyone around and attending countless meetings. a couple things everyone who worked for him knew, was that he ALWAYS got coffee at a small cafe on the same block as the business building was. And he always stopped by there on the way to work. He drove a new Fisker Karma (amazing car :) ) but only drove it to work when a head official was coming, or he had a big day. No one knew why because he never voiced his emotional side to anyone hardly, but it was because driving the car relaxed him. So everyone knew when that car showed up, he would be having a stressful day.

...After Nicolas came, Braiden motioned for Fuuka to come into the office without even looking at her. He sat down in his giant dark brown leather chair and looked at a folder on his desk. Sit down......Now, this folder is an EXTREMELY important job. ok? The man you will be doing this for is a highly rich, highly respected man and I have had the opportunity to know for a few years now. He, and I especially, expect perfection on this. Braiden stopped talking for a second, and held his head. More quietly and almost, almost nicely he asked, Do you have any exedrine for migranes?

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-30-2010, 05:27 PM

Fuuka was shocked, That her boss-man would...would assign Her to an important job..She knew it wasent for torture either.
"Um Ok, where should I meet him? And will I be shadowing him, taking notes....?"
She was already excited to start working on this new job, it was waaaay more exciting than animal abuse.
When her boss asked for medicine she almost felt sorry for the poor guy.."Oh, Um yes...here let me look" and she dug threw her duffle bag and found some and handed it to him "here ya go sir" Fuuka "When your ready can you tell me more about this assignment?" Fuuak could hardly sit in her seat right she was so excited. This could be the one time it will take to prove her skills.