Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2012, 08:59 PM

We all know that the gods have a lot of relationships with mortals. But what happens when they fall for mortals who already have kids? what do their kids make of their parents strange new lovers?

You can be a god, lover, stepchild, or child.
link to profile page:
Stepchildren of the Gods Profiles

character skeleton:

gods:
name:
powers:
personality:
relationships:
other:
looks:

lovers:
name:
personality:
bio:
which god are you with:
how did you meet the god you're in love with:
relationships:
other:
looks:

stepchildren:
name:
personality:
bio;
what do you think of the god you're parent is dating:
which god is your parent with:
relationships:
other:
looks:

children (of the gods):
name:
personality:
bio;
powers:
godly parent:
mortal parent:
relationships:
other:
looks:

----------

characters:

Gods:
Hades-Tsuki Kinryoku

Lovers:
name-username-who they're with
Karen Laurena (O'Shea) James-Annabeth Rowanna Cullen Hades

Stepchildren:
name-username- who their parent is with
Felicity Victoria James-Annabeth Rowanna Cullen-Hades

Children:
name-username-godly parent
Karina Admete Night-Tsuki Kinryoku-Hades (not Karen's daughter)
Adrian Stewart James-Tsuki Kinryoku-Hades

----------

[/COLOR]Families
Hades family:
has everyone

all other gods:
everyone available

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 01-14-2013 at 04:02 PM..

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-14-2013, 04:29 PM

Karina woke up from her nap on one of the benches located in the park near Karen's house. It was raining, and Karina's train of thought wondered away from the current situation.It has only been a week since I have been kicked out of my house.My stomach is growling, my clothes are soaked from the constant rain, and my school bag is filled to the brim with the stuff I salvaged from my room last night. Joy. She thought to herself as she leaned up, stood up, grabbed her black and white skull school bag, and walked away from her bench.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-14-2013, 09:13 PM

Lissy almost ran into Karina. "oh, sorry!"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-15-2013, 03:48 PM

Karina looked down at Felicity. "What are you doing out here in this weather?" She said in an unemotional tone towards the random girl who had seemingly came out of nowhere.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-15-2013, 04:14 PM

"i came here with my stepfather nad baby brother, then it started raining" Felicity answered

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-07-2013, 04:08 PM

"Oh." Karina said with a sigh. "You three should head back home, we don't need you or your baby brother getting sick." She looked over at one of the trees, glared at it, and then looked back at Felicity."Actually, you might want to hurry." Her voice was cool, but there was a tiny-bit of urgency in it. Darn those monsters. I might have to fight today.I have to watch over this girl and her family while they are here as well.Karina thought to herself, and turned her body to face the trees.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 02-07-2013 at 04:13 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-07-2013, 04:10 PM

"who are you talking to Lissy-" Hades came up holding Adrian then froze when he spotted his daughter.
----
Felicity looked at him, "why are you staing at her like that?"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-07-2013, 04:24 PM

Karina wasn't even paying attention to Hades at all. She was focused on getting ready to fight the monsters."I suggest you lea-" Her eyes flicked over at Hades right after Felicity had asked him the question. She didn't look surprised, not even an ounce happy to see her father. Karina looked back at the monster, a scowl set across her face. What does he want? Hades left me when I was 3...3 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I don't want to see or speak to him! She thought to herself, trying to keep her anger to a minimum.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrian looked over at the trees that Karina was looking at, and buried his face in Hades' chest. "Scary..."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-07-2013, 04:26 PM

Hades stiiffened as he looked at the tree, "Lissy, come over here with me" he ordered tensely. His eyes flicked between the monstrs and Karina.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-08-2013, 04:25 PM

"Unless you want your kids hurt, Hades, I suggest you get them away from here, away from the Stymphalian birds." Karina said as her necklace started to glow, and a Celestial Bronze spear appeared in her hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(( ^_^; Anyway, here it is It works as a Scythe and a Spear :P ))

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 02-09-2013 at 02:40 PM..

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 02-08-2013, 05:52 PM

Khaine found him self in another city it was allot like the one he visited in Canada "dame I hate the rain" Khaine rushed to find shelter before he got soaked it took him a couple hours and the plan on staying dry went down the drain but past that he seemed to not be alone Like few gods ares was able to sense other gods presences and it seemed to be past down into a weaker form allowing him to sense the strength value in people when he was hit by it one of the highest strengths in the city with other strong forces Khaine love of the fight brought him to a park like area were he saw what seemed to be his fathers birds "hmm these things again I wonder what there doing here so far from there swamp" Khaine said as he made his way to the family he soon realized who they were sensing Hades power in most of them and Hades there him self the birds seemed to leave him alone being there owners son "uncle what are you doing here" Khaine gave a grin and then looked at the birds "oh right them" Khaine turned to the women holding the spear "would you like some help they haven't been eaten for a while so I think they might be hungry".

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-09-2013, 03:01 PM

Karina eyes widened a bit when she sensed another Demigod. Wait... She turned a bit in order to see Khaine. Hmph. Another Demigod. She thought, rolled her eyes, and then sighed."Do whatever you want. I am just here to protect them." Her hand twitched. She was wanting to summon Skeletons right about now, but decided against it.This was her fight, the Stympahlian Birds found her location, and she wasn't about to let them make a meal out of her half-brother Adrian and her step-sister Felicity.

Karina looked back at the birds, and death-glared them, reconsidering Khaine's offer."Is there anyway that you can feed them?" She looked over her shoulder at him, and waited for his answer.So, I wonder who his Father or mother is. Karina dismissed the thought. She didn't want to know at this time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrian still had his head buried in Hades' chest. "Scary,scary birdies."

Temple

Old 02-09-2013, 07:16 PM

Khaine looked at the child who every one wanted to protect then up at the birds when all of a sudden the women turned to Khaine asking him if there was any way that he could feed him "well we could give them the kid" Khaine grinned before realizing that no one else found it funny "hmm ok ok just hold your horses" Khaine summoned an axe into his hand and turned throwing the axe at one of the birds with great precision hitting one of the larger birds it fell dead as the axe vanished "you came for food eat then go back to the swamp or father will be really angry and you all know it" Khaine said to the birds the largest bird landed picking up the dead bird with his jaw and flew away with all the others fallowing Khaine sighed "sorry about that people almost always make there way to the swamp where they get eaten hmm" Khaine faced Karina and bowed "my name is Khaine son of ares it is a pleasure to meet you my lady" khaine smiled.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-09-2013, 10:24 PM

Felicity looked at Khaine, she was quite confused by all the demigod and monsters stuff that had just happened, "Ares, he's the god of war right?"

Temple

Old 02-10-2013, 12:04 AM

Khaine turned to the young looking girl "yes my father is the god of war" Khaine wasn't the fondest of his father but he loved him as all children should love there parents.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2013, 12:58 AM

Felicity frowned, "and those bird things were his?"

Temple

Old 02-10-2013, 01:16 AM

Khaine smirked "yes only a few people have ever seen them to tell the tail us my father and Hercules"Khaine was wondering why so many demigods were in one place its very uncommon.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2013, 01:26 AM

Felicity scowled, "man eating birds really?! can't he get a puppy or something?!"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2013, 04:02 PM

(Whoops, late post :( Sowwy guys <~ purposefully put sowwy)

Karina looked at Khaine, and curtsied. "Thank you, Khaine. I am Karina, daughter of Hades." She knew it wasn't exactly 'proper' to curtsy without a dress, but she absolutely REFUSED to wear dresses that weren't black. Besides, Karina loved to wear her outfit. Karina turned around, walked past her father, and then looked back at Felicity as she picked up her backpack."Take good care of him, okay?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrian looked sad as Karina was leaving."Bye-bye." He said as he waved at Karina.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2013, 04:09 PM

"Who?" Felicity called back, "Adrian or Hades?" then she realized what Karina had just said, "Wait, wait, wait! DAUGHTER OF HADES?!"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2013, 04:25 PM

"Both of them." Karina replied as she turned forward and started to walk away. I might as well find a new place to stay before anyone tries to find out why I was in this park by myself. Oh well. She sighed, and then heard the second part of Felicity's response to her introduction, looked back, and continued walking.

Temple

Old 02-12-2013, 08:17 PM

Khaine shrugged "well Ill probably take this as my time to head out as well it was nice meeting you child oh Hades" Khaine said as he turned and started walking to the downtown area he would soon need to find a place to stay for the night.

(sorry about the short post writing block )

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2013, 09:11 PM

"hey" Felicity called out after karina, "your my dad's daughter?!"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2013, 04:03 PM

Karina stopped, looked back at Khaine, and said "You too." She continued on, and then stopped, turned around, and looked at Felicity."Yes." Karina sighed, and then looked at Hades and Adrian. "Take care of him, dad."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2013, 04:12 PM

Hades looked down at the baby, "karina..." he trailed off.