gokol
The Wandering Otaku

Old 03-31-2013, 03:55 PM

Nope, that's Spiderman!

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-01-2013, 02:04 AM

*gasp* Batman is the greatest!

Ok,I've come up with a couple names.I'd like an honest opinion.

1: Nightshade
2: Spirit
3: Wildheart
4: Black Ghost

what do you guys think?

gokol
The Wandering Otaku

Old 04-01-2013, 12:48 PM

1: Nightshade
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanaceae
Poison Ivy rip off name not very fitting. Coolest option though as for how it sounds.
2: Spirit sounds more like a Hero.
3: Wildheart more like a hero with Nature powers a combination of the later though probably more likely animal related then plant related.
4: Black Ghost. Too plain, but you do ruin the racist and sexist stereotype of the only people to use Black in their alter ego being Black Males.(not including like may be One Marvel Girl I can think). This isn't then opinion of Gokol. No, gokol isn't here right now. I've put him somewhere else. You ask who I am?
Well, here is my info. I suppose you should know since I am visiting you and your allies City from my own City of Gotham!
What a perfect day to so. Then my favorite Holiday of April Fools day. By the way the Scarecrow's favorite holiday is Halloween so you might see him around then, but that's a long a long way off. By the way Batman has nothing on me!

Username: gokol
Name: Unknown just called the Joker.
Appearance:
Personality:In the mini-series Underworld Unleashed, The Trickster remarks, "When super-villains want to scare each other, they tell Joker stories". As far as truth about Joker’s personality, one word sums him up… unpredictable. One day The Joker may be a harmless clown, on others he can become a crazed super-killer.
In 1984, with the conclusion of Infinite Crisis, The Joker cruelly murdered the once-hero now villain of the comic, Alexander Luthor, who was a mirror opposite from Earth-Two of Lex Luthor. Alexander Luthor set up a society for supervillains aimed at taking down Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman, however he made the deadly mistake of not inviting The Joker. One night Alexander Luthor was trapped by Lex Luthor and The Joker in an alley. The Joker attacked Alexander with an over-powered joy buzzer, which horribly burnt one side of his face. Lex Luthor watched on as The Joker shot Alexander from point blank range with a shotgun, killing him instantly.

In addition to this The Joker is one of the few villains attributed with killing one of Batman's sidekicks (the other being Black Mask). The Joker beat Robin/Jason Todd to death in the comic "A Death in the Family". For any Batman villain, killing a Robin is almost the peak of villainy. Only two Robin’s and one Batgirl have ever been maimed or killed at the hands of supervillains.

Insanity
The Joker's insanity appears to be a strange mixture of violently aggressive psychopathy, nihilism, and fixated narcissism. He has frequently been shown to have no regard for human life, and treats the pain and suffering of others as personal sport.
While frequent attempts have been made to pin down or classify the Joker's 'insanity', none have been consistently proven successful. And every attempt to cure him has proven likewise completely fruitless, as the Joker actively and energetically resists separation from his madness. He spends the majority of his time in Arkham Asylum, a somewhat inadequate facility which he and other inmates have come to view as sort of a home. The Joker appears to be able to escape from the Asylum almost at will, and does so very frequently. He treats it like a resting place, to go in between his criminal exploits.

During the events of "Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth", it was hypothesized by Arkham psychologists that the Joker actually exists in a state of almost "super-sanity". It is speculated that he redefines his own personality every day. This explains why sometimes he appears as a horribly sadistic lunatic one day while acting like a simple mischievous clown other days.

One person who still sees some humanity in the Joker is the Martian Manhunter. When the Joker gained the Philosopher's Stone and tried to create chaos on Earth, J'onn was able to order the Joker's mind and cause temporary sanity, where the Joker expressed regret and remorse for his actions, and became desperate for a means to make up for them.

In his transformation after his deformity Joker adopted a much more sinister personality no longer telling jokes the way he formerly did. However due to the Joker's nature of altering his personality he abandons this new personality from time to time, usually depending on the writer.

Day of Judgment featured Martian Manhunter taking the Spectre into the Joker's mind, along with the rest of the Justice League. He is attempting to show the spirit of vengeance that there is decency and humanity even in the most corrupted and evil of souls. Although most of Joker's mind is a horrible twisted hellish place full of demons, deep down, at its heart, there is a kindly couple living in a small domicile separate from all of the anger and torment. This revelation proves that there is some good in all people.
History:
Powers and Abilities: Unique Physiology: Due to his chemical submergence, Joker has gained beyond average advantages over normal humans as well as further exposure has tainted his physiology.
Pain Resistance: It is speculated that the Joker's exposure to chemicals may have heightened his resistance to pain. It is also implied that he is masochistic in nature, and thus enjoys any pain received, making it an ineffective way of dealing with him.
Tainted Blood: Joker's blood is tainted. It has been said that "being an avid consumer of his products, Joker's immunity to poisons has been built up over years of dedicated abuse." When a mosquito sucks the Joker's blood, it "writhes and whines, choking on tainted blood".
Joker Venom Immunity: The Joker is immune to his own venom as well as various similar toxins.
Cheating Death: The Joker has cheated death numerous times, even in seemingly inescapable and lethal situations. He has been, among other things, caught in explosions, electrocuted, shot repeatedly, and dropped from great heights, but he always returns to once again wreak havoc.
Cosmic Awareness: The Joker has, at times, shown to be fully aware of being a comic book character, even directly talking to the reader. However, most characters ignore this, due to the fact that he is criminally insane.

Indomitable Will: The Joker's insanity, or his frame of mind, leaves him immune to the Spectre's judgement, though warranted, as Batman explained once that the Joker doesn't actually know what is right and wrong, a crucial understanding the Spectre needs to judge. In a way, one has to know one's deeds are evil or wrong for the Spectre to judge, and the Joker doesn't. Also, both Jim Corrigan and Hal Jordan Spectres have had major problems with navigating the Joker's mind, Corrigan even managed to get lost in it and Jordan literally was blasted out of his boots to the moon when he tried.
Genius-level Intellect: The Joker is portrayed as highly intelligent and skilled in the fields of chemistry and engineering, as well an expert with explosives. From his first appearance onward, he has been consistently portrayed as capable of hijacking broadcasts - usually news programs - of both the television and radio varieties.
Inventive Skill: The Joker commits crimes with countless "comedic" weapons (such as razor-sharp playing cards, acid-spewing flowers, cyanide pies, and lethally electric joy buzzers) and Joker venom.
Escapology
Tactical Analysis
Disguise
Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): The Joker has moderate skill in hand to hand combat. Over the years it has been shown that although Batman is stronger, the Joker is faster and more agile, and his fighting style is chaotic and difficult to predict. The Joker has been known to be able to hold his own in hand-to-hand combat against Batman, however every time he is subdued by Batman, it is through physical force. However, the Joker has proven to be very skilled in the area of martial arts as well, this being proven when beating the Batman once in a fight without "cheating". However, this skill in fighting can also be questioned, due to different artists having different reincarnations of the Joker. In some cases, he is so weak, that Batman can take him down with a single punch, whilst in other cases, he has proven to be more than a match for the Dark Knight.
Intimidation: Joker is adept at torturing his victims endlessly, including shooting Batgirl, torturing Robin to death and beating Damian into submission.

Weaknesses: Mental Illness
Equipment:
Joker Venom: A deadly poison that infects his victims with a ghoulish rictus grin as they die while laughing uncontrollably. This venom comes in many forms, from gas to darts to liquid poison, and has been his primary calling card from his first appearance.
Joker Teeth: A common weapon and theme for equipment for the Joker are "Joker Teeth." Clacking, wind-up gag teeth are commonly used to mock the Dark Knight and his allies. They are one of the Joker's signature items.
Transportation
Jokermobile
Weapons
Various Joker Gadgets: Razor-sharp playing cards, acid flower, various guns and other weaponry. The Joker is unpredictable in that he will use any kind of weapon afforded him.
Joker's Joy Buzzer: The Joker often used a modified novelty joy buzzer strapped to the palm of his hand. The buzzer administered a lethal dose of electricity into anyone who came into contact with it.

Last edited by gokol; 04-01-2013 at 01:12 PM..

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-01-2013, 03:00 PM

Yeah I like nightshade to. and ooo the Joker XD I like the riddler the best because Jim Carrey played him.

gokol
The Wandering Otaku

Old 04-01-2013, 03:10 PM

Yeah, that was pretty weird.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-01-2013, 03:36 PM

lol

gokol
The Wandering Otaku

Old 04-01-2013, 03:38 PM

Riddle me this batman! I mean seriously I don't know why Riddlers gotten a movie part and I haven't.
Gokol's not talking again either. Who is it well it's a surprise again! But I can promise you this I am no Catwoman!

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-01-2013, 03:40 PM

You as cat woman that would be funny and omg Ima make a profile for cat woman ^_^ I call dibs on her

gokol
The Wandering Otaku

Old 04-01-2013, 06:50 PM

You know it's called Reserving for RP purposes right? Suggest you try The Batman Catwoman. Awesome costume Almost did the Batman Joker, but I didn't want to make you go WTF.

---------- Post added 04-01-2013 at 12:12 PM ----------

Name: Harleen Francis Quinzel
Appearance:
Personality:To come
History:To come
Powers and Abilities: Powers
Toxic Immunity: Immunizes her to various assorted toxins and Ivy's own poisonous touch.
Abilities
Psychiatry: Trained as in the field of psychoanalysis.
Gymnastics: She is a very spectacular gymnast. Her skills rival with those of Catwoman and Nightwing.
Weaknesses
Mental Illness
TriviaEdit
Weaknesses:Mental Illness
Equipment: N/A

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-02-2013, 02:28 AM

*gasp* The Joker! My absolute favorite villain.I think I'm the only person I know who actually likes the guy.

what about Black Shadow? I kind of like Nightshade myself,but you're right it does seem too plant related... Dark Star? Black Star? That kind of incorporates her given name "Starr" UGH this is driving me nuts!

gokol
The Wandering Otaku

Old 04-02-2013, 10:24 AM

What side are you on? Personally you seem Neutral! Besides that Joker and the girl who loves him her own insane way have hidden a bomb somewhere inside the city and you got to find it before it goes boom taking the whole city with it!
We are in PERM april 1st until after it's over IC.

Last edited by gokol; 04-02-2013 at 05:11 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-03-2013, 02:20 AM

No,I'm good! I think.Yeah,good.Right? Yes,good,I'm good! and I've decided on Black Star.I'm going to edit my profile A.S.A.P.

gokol
The Wandering Otaku

Old 04-03-2013, 12:43 PM

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Komand%27r_(New_Earth)
and not appropriate Black yes not Star. Not Approved.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-04-2013, 01:40 AM

Darnit!! ok...*deep breath* Black Spirit?

gokol
The Wandering Otaku

Old 04-04-2013, 05:17 AM

Spirit sounds too good in general.
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Jefferson_Pierce_(New_Earth) It's hard to think of good names. I got one for a Spirit themed character but it's not even close to what you can use for your character, so I won't mention it besides I can't think of a way to make any words work with it. Other then the base word it's a shortened from.
Name: Alice "Malice" Tenma
Appearance:
To come
Personality: To come
History: Was born to a Japanese Mother and American Father. Will continue later.
Powers and Abilities: Can constructs made various Feelings that have different strengths and weaknesses.
The Power of Envious Green(Not at all like Green of the Green Lantern corps rings).
has an Energy Absorbing and utilizing aspect for example.

Equipment:

Ok, note this is work in progress. So is this RP. We need to work on a full DC history until that's finished were limited to our City,- San Francisco and the Titans city which I don't remember.
I can look it up though eventually.

Last edited by gokol; 04-04-2013 at 05:21 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-05-2013, 03:45 AM

Isn't that Jump City? I think.Anyway,would you accept Black Spirit? Or should I look something up in another language?
EDIT: I'm using Black Shadow.Or is that inapropriate?!

Last edited by Gemini; 04-05-2013 at 03:51 AM..

gokol
The Wandering Otaku

Old 04-05-2013, 03:54 AM

I got to go to sleep. Good Night people! Will respond to all in the morning!

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-05-2013, 03:59 AM

MEH

gokol
The Wandering Otaku

Old 04-05-2013, 02:11 PM

Jump city is something they made for the show. Like Mas and menos and Jinx's new look.
How about the name Shade though you don't have shadow powers.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-05-2013, 05:48 PM

Seems like hes trying to control you're character.

Name: Annabella Archer
Hero Alias: Olwen
Personality: soft-spoken, even-tempered, and easy to get along with.
Abilities/Powers: She can heal herself, fly, has superhuman strength, and can use the suns rays to set things on fire.
Weapons: Bow and arrow
Weaknesses: She is weakest at night and can't stand dark places for to long.
Bio: Anna is the oldest in her family by a minute having a twin sister who is also a hero. Her name is that of the welsh sun Goddess she picked it because it fit her powers as well as her personality. She didn't always know she had powers having been more reserved as a child she didn't get in trouble so they never showed them selves. That is till one day a robber tried to steal everything in there house being the only one at home she had been scared and had unknowingly awoken her powers accidently killing the guy. She swore that day that she would use her powers for good and made herself a heat proof gold Goddess dress and a gold mask.

Name: Finx Archer
Hero Alias: Hecate
Personality: Hot-tempered, out-spoken and quick to judge she's hard to get along with.
Abilities/Powers: She can raise the dead and use some magic like the cartoon version of Jinx.
Weapons: none
Weaknesses: The dead she raise sometimes attack her. Her magic can also go a haywire.
Bio: Finx is the youngest by a couple minutes and is the opposite of her sister. She knew she had her powers since she was little when she would use them against bullies, her parents and some times her sister. She choose Hecate as her name because she always loved the Goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts and necromancy she also felt that her powers were like those of the Goddess. Finx is not sure if she wants to be a good guy or a bad guy because she likes to use her powers to get back at people but she also wants to protect her sister. Her outfit is like her sisters only black for an example look at my avi but with far less skin showing.

Last edited by finx15; 04-08-2013 at 12:01 AM..

gokol
The Wandering Otaku

Old 04-05-2013, 08:00 PM

My avatar is female for record.
Note to self: Got to edit example Profile.
Make two related profiles Her older bother(who controls the Samurai Virtues and used to be her Twin Brother in the original concept.
As well as her new twin sister who has the same powers as the brother did in concept. Which is that of of the heavenly Virtues. Both have the construct powers. Far in the future about the time of the Legion of Superheroes. A magical hero codenamed Endymion founds the Titans Universe, a Titan team inspired by the original titans(You should know that our RP is variant various canon realities so it's up to use to make our own hisotry and stuff. Endymion is descended from both Raven and Beastboy and has the ability of magical constructs forge of mana among other things. Geomorph is a time stranded being which Terra never betrayed the Titans. They are thus descended from Beastboy and the orginal Terra. Geo takes his name from one of the Terra's brother's name.
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Brion_Markov_(New_Earth. They have the ability of becoming sort of Planetary Shaman. Fusing with the planet's various elements, but each form brings out a new personality, and other stuff also helped create their base. The Artificial planet, Star Titan. They are also have the Force Twins. Son of Damon Force. The force family can once per person merge with a power source which made their father Demonic after he took in a Powerful Demon. Vowing to stop their dad. The purposely absorbed a flaming hot Meteor and Ice Cold Comet Respectively
You guys should note the application will change with new stuff like Trivia which is optional. Eventually we will need some kind of Alter Ego option. Finx you're going to need to explain your name as it's not an english word.

---------- Post added 04-05-2013 at 01:03 PM ----------

Forgot
Note to self 2: Add more of the clones using the the powers of the siblings with construct powers. One for each subset of each power set.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-06-2013, 04:57 AM

actually,if you read my profile,one of her main abilities is darkness/shadow manipulation.(and Necromancy,which is known as black magic) So Black Shadow it is.

gokol
The Wandering Otaku

Old 04-06-2013, 05:46 AM

You can't expect me to remember all of it and no one is commenting on my ideas since Amber Left us. :(

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:44 AM

there I finished them.

gokol
The Wandering Otaku

Old 04-07-2013, 01:07 AM

Very simple compare to the others work. Besides you ignored my Name warning. Not mention there is no Bio section.

Last edited by gokol; 04-07-2013 at 01:09 AM..