Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 06-21-2009, 06:00 AM

Welcome to the Menewshan Circus FAQ thread.
Here You can find answers to questions you may have about the event.

*Q* What is the Menewshan Circus?
*A* The Menewshan Circus is a user ran charity event. All of your lovely charity owners have come together to throw a summer party for you. There are games contest and prizes to be won. It is a thanks to the users of Mene for all of the kindness they show everyday. And a great excuse to give away stuff because we feel like it.

*Q* How long is the event being held?
*A* For one week like any other event. The dates are:
June 21st - 28th. Starting at 2pm Central time on the 21st.

*Q* Will there be new items or commons released with this event?
*A* No. Because this is a user run event. Meaning that all prizes and items given out here were earned by the circus crew just for you!

*Q* Do I get to take anything new away with me from this?
*A* Yes, you can win some great prizes, and Ivvy is giving out free photo keepsakes to those who want them. They will have your avi at the circus. And you can have photos taken with up to three people in the photo.

*Q* Why do this event?
*A* Because we as fellow users want to show you how much we appreciate what you do for Menewsha as a community! We love you after all!

*Q* Do normal site rules apply here?
*A* Yes of course! Just because this is a user-run event does not exempt us from having to abide by the rules here on Menewsha. The staff has been kind enough to let us hold the circus for you, so lets show our thankfulness by abiding to their rules.

Please post questions you may have about the event here only.

Last edited by Bartuc; 06-22-2009 at 09:02 AM..

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 06-21-2009, 09:06 PM

I tried to donate some chickies to the circus, and the giveaway trade never went through. I still have the chickies and have canceled the trade...Is there another way I can donate them to the circus?

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-21-2009, 09:09 PM

You may send them to my mule Lunna Fay

All funds were transfered over to her so they could be handed out.. sorry that you had the inconvinence of the trade not going through. I hope you are enjoying the event. :)

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 06-21-2009, 09:11 PM

Oh YES! The event is Wonderful! I may not have much to give, but I really did want to give the extra chickies:) Trade will be sent in a few minutes:) Glad to be able to help:)

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-21-2009, 09:12 PM

Thank you Daria and every thing helps. :)

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 06-22-2009, 09:07 AM

A reminder to everyone. Just because this is a user-run event does not mean it is exempt from rules. Anyone caught breaking the rules will get in trouble for it just like any other day. Please lets keep the rules in mind so we can all have a good time. The staff wishes to enjoy the event too. =)

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-22-2009, 11:05 AM

Thank you Bartuc. :) So sorry I did not mention it before hand. I could have sworn I had put it in. That teaches me not to make threads when I am sleepy.

Everyone please do follow the site rules. It is common sense and the right thing to do. Everyone even the staff should have fun during this event. After all its not everyday they get to come to an event they didn't make :)

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-22-2009, 11:29 AM

Well, I am old user who has recently returned (And forgotten everything about the common interactions ._.;; )... so I was wondering if I could donate about 150 gold or so, would that be helpful to Circus and if yes, where I could find search tool so that I can look up your Mule, Ivvy? x3;;

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-22-2009, 11:51 AM

@ Sadrain.. ahh thank you for the offer but coming back you may need your funds, and we are more than set.. :) Let us give you something instead. :) But just to be sure I will ask the rest of the crew if they need any more funds. You are kind to think of us. And welcome back to Mene. :) I hope you are enjoying the event.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-22-2009, 12:12 PM

I am actually fine with my avvie this way - as long as it's not naked, I'm happy. ^^ But, alright. It's very sweet of you, both saying that and creating this event. <3 I love it very much and I am always glad to see some generosity love spread around. ^^ So, yes, if any other circus members need some funds, tell me. ^^
Also, thank you for the welcome back. <3 *feels loved*x3

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-22-2009, 12:14 PM

heheh :heart: So what all do you need to finish your avi look? You said you wished it was finished in the keepsake thread. :)

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-22-2009, 12:28 PM

I don't know. o.o MAC doesn't work for me. x3 So, I am having some random pins and shoes in my wishlist. I will probably go for Romantic's Purple Hairpin, Moon Sandals and Black/Purple Nightstalker Choker and some earrings later. But those are veeeery long term plans.

Btw, how does Purple Rambling Rose look? o.o Do the entwine around the body fully or something? *was looking trough her wishlist*

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-22-2009, 12:30 PM

The rambling rose has several poses but the come together to look intertwined around you. :) And lets take this to another thread. I am going to make an art request thread for myself and other crew members. So we do not post in the FAQ since I said no off topic stuff..lol

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-22-2009, 12:48 PM

Thank you. <3
I was thinking something like that, too. x3 I can delete these posts.. Wait,w e can't delete posts here. x3 *not used to it, lol*

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-22-2009, 12:52 PM

lol it is okay love. :) I made my thread for art. :)

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-26-2009, 03:15 PM

I'm not sure if they're related to the event or not because I can't seem to find any information about them but where are those heart cookies coming from?

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-26-2009, 04:13 PM

Vicktoria's cookie stand ^^

edit:

Here

Last edited by shinigami2; 06-26-2009 at 04:16 PM..

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-27-2009, 07:11 AM

Yep Shini is right if you go to the cookie stand that Vicktoria Valentin has set up she will send you the cookie as a gift. :)

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-27-2009, 03:47 PM

haha yay! I was right *dances*

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-28-2009, 03:09 AM

To confirm though, they're not an event item. The Menewsha Price Guide has a new section under Event Items to explain the cookies.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-28-2009, 03:15 AM

Yes CK is right they are not an actual event item for the circus just something Vicky does. Or at least that is how I understood it. The cookies were a suprise to the crew of this event as well. Though unexpected they were greatly appreciated. :)
@ CK I am going to go and read this new info you speak of. :)

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 06-29-2009, 08:10 AM

Anyone have any idea what time this event ends? It's now the 29th here. So just curious.

TwilightTigerStar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2009, 08:12 AM

@Jen: Esme's event still hasnt fully finished so when she gets back and annouces the winners i think we will be closing up.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-29-2009, 10:16 AM

Humm it was supposed to close but it hasn't yet They may be waiting on Esme to finish up. :) Hers is the last. >.<