Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-06-2011, 02:12 AM

Do you know if we can continue the game on a new thread?

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-06-2011, 03:13 AM

I would rather you guys didn't... :c I'd like to play it again in future events.

I, of course, cannot stop you if you want to run similar games, I'd just prefer that it didn't have the same theme. :x

I'm okay, no worries. I've just been busy and tired the last few days and running the game takes a bit of... "stamina" is probably the best way to phrase it. ^^; Especially when I have other things I need to be doing.

When I've been trying to do my work and run the game at the same time, people have got impatient or felt like I was ignoring their desire to play. That made me feel bad, so I decided to only run games when I wasn't distracted by other things. Unfortunately, I've not really had much of a span of time to play. :x

Anyway - I'll be working on sending out those prizes I mentioned sometime tonight.

I'm really sorry that some people didn't get to play and I didn't get to run as many rounds as I wanted to. I actually had several images lined up ready to go. :/

I may run this again in the Contests forum between events. Certainly I'll try to run it the next time there's an event forum. :yes:

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 04-06-2011, 03:15 AM

*huggles CK* So glad you're okay. I really was concerned when you didn't come back for several days.

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 04-06-2011, 03:21 AM

Don't worry about it CK~ Thanks for hosting this game. I really enjoyed it. o uo <3