Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-28-2012, 12:09 AM

(Okay Drakina, sorry.)

Silver nodded. I am all for it. She looked at Staria and the gryphon. Again she wished she had a weapon with her. She didn't like not having a way to fight back should they run into trouble. She checked, but there were still no animals to call to help them.

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 05-28-2012, 01:08 AM

Darting quickly, the thin white spirit circled the three women conversing, It's ethereal streamer-like body flowing through the branches and vines in bright flashes as it bobbed in and out among the delicate flowers. It had once more decided to ignore it's companion's warnings and commands, curiosity throwing caution to the wind.

As if he were a statue suddenly brought to life, the warrior's face fell into a slight frown at his small companion's antics. He watched for a few moments longer, then turned and silently moved across the opening at the top of the stairs, his translucent body a faint shimmer as it passed through a beam of golden sunlight. Once past the stairs, he continued through the hall that made up the silk-screened porch, then deeper into the dusty building that had been his home for over a century.

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 05-28-2012, 01:14 AM

Jo cocked her head to one side, taking in the view of the buildings. Those two spots, were they just something the light was reflecting off of, or something more? They moved, and she almost saw a figure, but then it was gone. She gave a frustrated grunt, then nodded to the two women. "Then go in we shall," she said. She looked back to them, one clawed foreleg held out in a gentlemanly, or gentlwomanly, way. Perhaps staying in this form was better, the feel of the place made the feathers at the base of her neck creep. then again, they were going into a building, and her bulk might not fit very well...

"But first, I think I should change forms," she said, tail flicking behind her. She murmured the spell-word to undo the harness she was wearing, the straps unbuckling themselves to let the harness and bag fall. "If you would give me just a moment..." She grabbed the bag and dashed around a large bush, shifting as quickly as she could and pulling on the dress. It was really far too nice to muss up looking in apparently abandoned buildings, but it was all she had.

She stepped around the bush again, walking toward the other women. "I'm sorry, but my gryphon form is a bit large to explore buildings in."