DestinyAodan
Rebel or Royal?

Old 06-17-2015, 04:46 PM

i had to do some digging as i have long since abandon this account mostly because it was hacked and i never got back in. But here is my very first profile and to be honest it kinda hurts to look at it.

Username: *don't really want you to know*
name: Catarena
Appearance:
Dorm number: 10
Other: she was asked to be a student teacher for the other student seeing as she is the only one who has been there longer then every one eals

ssooo bad the spelling it hurts so much

Laurelle
Nerf Assassin

Old 01-17-2016, 04:37 AM

Oh goodness, it's been a while. I believe her name was Jacqueline - a bit shy, but smart, 16-17 years old. I really wish I could remember more.

Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2016, 02:24 AM

My first character was Michelle, super original since that is my middle name, and she was a homophobic vampire that only drank blood when the blood lust made her lose her senses. Totally a Mary Sue, but I didn't have a profile or a picture for her because the rp that I was doing didn't require you to post one.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 05-09-2016, 10:33 PM

I don't remember her name, I just remember the picture.

^
That was my first RP character on Gaia slots RP.

I still remember my first time discovering what roleplaying was. I was on the slots machines in Gaia and I saw these people making these long ass posts and I said, "lol wut r u doin?" And they were like, "We're roleplaying, would you like to join us?" And I did and it was the best fun I ever had. I'm so glad they invited me to join in because I was such an annoying noob. I was like 12 or 13.

I met some cool friends there through roleplaying. It was awesome. So that's the story of how Ava got into roleplay.

Apicula
Mountain Dweller

Old 10-26-2017, 04:00 AM

Even though this thread is old, I figured I'd still reply because it's got me feeling nostalgic.

My first RP character was for a classic D&D/Generic Fantasy roleplay that my friends and I started on a personal forum we ran waaay back in the day. Her name was Nerili (Nera-lie) and she was a half elf diplomat, following in her mother's footsteps. Her mother was an elf sent to serve as a diplomat to a neighboring human kingdom where she ended up meeting a man that she got really attached to. Even though everyone on both sides was like "This is what one would call... a bad idea" the two got married and had Nerili. By the start of the RP Nerili's dad had passed away from old age and her mother returned to their people because remaining with the humans served as too harsh of a reminder of her late husband. So Nerili picked up where her mother left off.

She was smart and soft spoken, but when backed into a corner Would Not Hesitate To Throw Down. She didn't start off with much fighting experience, but over the course of the adventure she learned from the other members of her party. Nerili even had a saucy romance with one of the other guy's oc. I remember absolutely nothing about the dude's character other than he was named Damien and the two of them were SAPPY AF.