Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-28-2017, 02:45 AM

As the title suggests, I will be starting a round robin (aka, continue the story) that is Halloween themed. Writing skills not needed. Just jump in and spin a spooky story fit for Halloween with me~!

O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O

It was a foggy night, five days before Halloween and the forest creaked and groaned with the knowledge of what was to come. Magic was afoot. Oh how the night cried with the knowledge of what was to come on the all hollows eve. At the edge of the forest, a figure cloaked in black stood, watching it all begin. With a dark cloak pulled close and pointed hat covering even her face in shadows, only her bright grin showed. She looked forward to the coming nights with glee. So, with one last smile to the moon, she dashed into the forest, swallowed up by the darkness.

Once past the line of the trees, the dark cloaked woman lit her lantern and lifted it up to reveal...

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 10-28-2017, 04:41 AM

a twisted tree that looked like a figure staring her in the face. The mist swirled around it adding to the illusion. She took a step back believing it to be real for a split second. heart beat slowing down from the pounding it was at, the girl took a deep breath to get it back to normal. Icy eyes blinked and calmed, looking around the forest to decide the direction she needed to head to complete her goal.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-28-2017, 10:53 AM

((oh, I cannot wait to readi this, Kat))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-28-2017, 03:15 PM

After a second of staring, the girl realized that the 'figure' in the tree appeared to be looking in a certain direction. It was a sign of course, because she belonged here. The forest welcomed those of her kind. Taking the hint, she traveled through the trees in the direction that the tree indicated. Over roots and streams, through brambly patches that did her no harm, all the way to the forest's heart. There, she finally stopped. Lifting her gaze, she spoke.

"I, Neira Silverblood, have arrived. Let us begin the two-hundred and seventeenth Halloween committee of witches!"

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-28-2017, 10:07 PM

((you are so good, Kat!))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-29-2017, 05:41 PM

(You could join in, Hummy)

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 10-29-2017, 05:45 PM

Heads bowed around a circle of witches before the chanting of welcome began. To outsiders it would seem strange and almost sinister, but to those at the two-hundred and seventeenth Halloween committee of witches it was just a nice relaxing warm up before the real fun began. Sometime to get the heart pumping and the muscles loosened.

"Sisters. What shall we bring out festivities upon this year?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-29-2017, 06:43 PM

The witches around the circle nodded their heads as they let their chanting fade away. Now it was time to get down to business. An older witch with graying skin stepped forward, unfolding a paper from inside her sleeve. "Well, the zombies are rallying for more time this year. There's also the left over magic from the eclipse four months ago. If we don't do something major for the festivities, it might be problematic," she murmured.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 10-29-2017, 06:56 PM

A younger witch stepped forward to add her two cents, "not to mention the problems that could be caused by Friday the 13th only a couple weeks ago. The gremlins are probably having a field day with the built up energy from the bad luck created from it. " She stepped back into her place in the circle with a little sleeve pulling from her neighbor.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 10-29-2017, 06:57 PM

A shy witch in the corner, who hasn't been seen in many moons, stepped forward. She was dressed in all purple and black, and spoke very softly. She whispered, "Yes, we should have a huge a celebration and let the Zombies have more time. I propose a grand festival for all the witches and all the Zombies to last until Christmas!" She then shyly hid back among the crowd...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-29-2017, 07:28 PM

The witch with the large pointed hat motioned for silence as the crowd continued to speak their pieces. "I do think it's about time we call an end to the gremlin party. Open an entire holiday for zombies? Hm yes...it will be a good year then. I shall get in contact with Franken so we can manage the dates. I think the humans will love this scare quite well." Nodding her head once again she opened the floor again for any objections. However, she didn't expect any.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-29-2017, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
(You could join in, Hummy)

((I feel too inferior to y'all))
((especially you, Kat!))

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-01-2017, 03:48 PM

Witches around the circle nodded their heads in agreement, and plans began. There would be a glorious feast at the halfway mark that would fill the entire woods with the delicious smells because of the amount of food that would be made.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-01-2017, 04:55 PM

When the feast began, it drew the attention of a local werewolf pack. The alpha lifted his nose, scenting the air. "Smells like...garlic pizza. It's the food our enemies hate the most. So we shall eat!" With that, he took off through the forest with a series of yips, his wolves following behind. And on the other side of the forest, the scents drew in other visitors, these less noisy as they slipped toward the gathering of witches.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-02-2017, 12:05 PM

((This is an entertaining story so far.))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-02-2017, 11:40 PM

((Someone else join in already!! ))

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-03-2017, 12:00 AM

Sensing the celebrations a young druid lurked behind her favorite tree. 'I wonder who will show up for the celebration, she whispered' She sat and braided headband for the upcoming festivities. All of the flowers would soon be sleeping and this was such a nice way to enjoy their heavenly beauty. She enjoyed the fragrance but noticed another powerful scent in the air. 'Oh, guests seem to be arriving.'

---------- Post added 11-02-2017 at 07:51 PM ----------

((please don't let me be the story killer, Nephila:))

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-03-2017, 03:04 AM

((I'll try. XD))

One of the more anti social witches had taken up a position in one of the tall trees surrounding the feast. Darkness forbid she'd have to talk with anyone during the celebration. She'd rather be writing new spells, and came strictly for the food.

That was, until she noticed the werewolves approaching the party. "Hmm, this could get interesting." She thought to herself as she popped a small pastry in her mouth. Eagerly watching as they got closer.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-03-2017, 04:00 PM

The alpha wolf skid to a stop inside the clearing, yellow eyes bright with eagerness. "Did someone say party?!" he yelped. With a wave of his hand, the other werewolves rushed into the clearing, taking on their human forms with nothing short of glee. "Quick! Everyone commandeer the pizza before those vampire idiots get here!" Taking hold of a whole pie, he took a bite from it, howling with happiness. Garlic really was the best flavor. If the witches made it, of course it was an invitation. Unaware of the something else creeping closer, the alpha found a chair and plopped into it, one leg crossed as he leaned back with relaxation. Pointing to a witch at random, he spoke again. "Do you have those little BBQ weenies too? I'm dying to eat some!"