ShizukaYuki
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-25-2011, 01:03 AM

OKAY i'm setting up my very first and own round robin game!

RULES!!

they may be a little different i dunno

1) posts must be 5 sentences but they can be longer, not shorter
2) you can post as many times as you want but please don't continue you'r own part of the story.
3) be creative you can add character, kill off/ replace characters, you can change the setting and just about what ever you want.
4) please follow all mene rules about posting and pg 13 and what not ^^

I will get us started

~*~*~*~*~*~

It was such a hard thing to follow! it seemed to ease through the trees like a hot knife through a soft stick of butter. he couldn't keep up, it was too fast and he was quickly running out of breathe. he stopped and leaned against a tree huffing. they're.....too...fast....for...me...." he fell to his knees barely able to keep his breathe he'd been running so long. sadly he wouldn't have long to rest because not far behind him...

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 01-27-2011, 09:34 AM

...came the shadows. Staggered, quick abominations, they were the stuff of nightmares. For the thousandth time, the boy used a precious breath to curse the mages who'd unleashed them, having no idea of the danger they'd pose to everyone - but especially to him. Being guardian of the light was a difficult position at the best of times, simply because of the pressure and the trials, but he'd been born into it, and it would stay with him his whole life until it was his turn, then, to pass it to his own heir. If he didn't die where he lay, that is.

As the shadows grew around him, he...

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 01-27-2011, 04:04 PM

... screamed for something, anything, which could help him. He had lost his weapon in a previous onslaught of enemies and had not the time to look for it as he immediately went after the mysterious stranger who helped him then. Why were they running away if they were an ally? He had questions for them, but now was not the time. His screams grew more frantic as the darkness slowly caved in. Just as he thought he was about to be swallowed by the shadows...

greendragon06
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-08-2011, 08:08 PM

... his old friend, the giant came and scooped him up. The giant trampled his way through the forest, not caring about whether he was stepping on those pesky little plants or animals that he rarely had any interest in anyhow.
"Why you in trouble now runt?" asked the giant in a rough voice that to anyone overhearing would take as anger.
"It's a long story Gabe."
"Why you use that name?"
"It's your name, remember?"
The giant scratches his head and opens his mouth and says.....

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-20-2011, 08:02 PM

"No is not. I call Ganargh."
The boy sighed. "I know that, Gabe. But think of how big a mouthful Ganargh is. That's why we agreed to call you Gabe."
The giant roared in half-anger, half-amusement.
"I remember now," the giant replied. "When you was a wee--"
A deafening crash prevented the giant from finishing the sentence, and both boy and giant turned to the sound's direction . . .

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2011, 12:56 AM

…off to the left. From his vantage point above the treetops the boy could see millions of tiny lights flitting from tree to tree, closing in on them. Sometimes there were so many that an entire tree would collapse under them.

“Gabe… don’t turn that way. Just keep going straight. Don’t even look to the left.”

The giant looked down at the boy confused. “Is this way my left? Or is this way?” He asked turning from side to side. When he saw the swarm of pixies his jaw dropped and his grip tightened on the boy.

“Last time I found pixies they poked me and hurt me! So many little lights. I didn’t know they would bite!”

Gabe turned without thinking and ran…