Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 06:45 PM

Dib cocked an eyebrow "Everyone needs love Zim"said Dib "Your going to reload that sooner or later" He looked at Zim and silently wished things could be different. Why didn't the irkens feel love?

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 06:51 PM

"Irkens need no love." Zim said turning away from Dib and moving across the lab to another panel of buttons. He pressed some of the buttons and a large tube with a squid in it popped out of the ground. "If you don't mind Dib, I have experiments to run on this squid, so leave. I trust you know the way out." Zim said tapping on the glass of the tube. Deep inside he didn't want Dib to leave but he didn't want him to stay either. He was hating these, emotions, he was feeling. Nothing would please him more then to somehow extract them from his body forever.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 06:53 PM

Dib cocked an eyebrow "hmp, everyone needs love Zim" he commented "you're going to find out someday and it will be too late for you" Dib said this smugly. Deep down Dib wondered if Zim was even capable of feeling love. Maybe the irkens didn't have the same feelings as humans.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 07:01 PM

"You need a heart for love Dib. Irkens have no heart. Just our Sqeedlysploch. One massive organ that acts as all your pathetic inferior organs." Zim said and pulled the squid out of the tube. He layed it out on a table and grabbed a scalpel. The squid wriggled as Zim pieced it's flesh with the blade and cut down the length of the creature. Squid juices and blood oozed from the long cut and Zim made another incision across the first so he could open the squid up.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 07:10 PM

"ew stop Zim" Dib wrinkled his nose at the smell of squid blood. "if you want me to leave make me"Dib crossed his arms stubbornly "hmp" Dib sat on the floor Indian style arms still crossed hoping Zim wouldn't kick him out.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 07:18 PM

Zim groaned and threw his head back. "GIR!" Zim yelled. Gir came from practically no where and stopped at his masters side. "Yes my master!" Gir said saluting Zim, then sticking his tongue out and smiling as he faded back to blue. "Get Dib..." he was going to say out of my house but stopped and looked at Dib. "A sandwich." he added at the end looking over at Dib. Gir nodded and flew off, coming back a few minutes later with a sandwich that he dropped in front of Dib. Zim went back to pulling the organs out of the squid and laying them on the table.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 07:27 PM

Dib began to eat the sandwich ignoring the squid completely as it's tentacles still wiggled. "thanks for the sandwich" he said suprized he hadn't been thrown out by now. "So why didn't you kick me out" Dib asked clearly confused by Zim's actions. He stood up after eating the sandwich and looked over at the squid poor squid he thought. Then he thought for a second, what if Zim was planning to cut him open and look at his organs his eyes got wide at the thought. "Zim your not going to do that to me are you?" Dib looked at Zim eyes wide with fear, awaiting Zim's awnser now eyeing the nearest exit.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 07:35 PM

"Why? do you want me to? I've never cut open a human yet." Zim said and grinned evilly at Dib. The legs of his Pack lowered Zim to the floor so he was standing and shrunk back into the Pack. "You could be my first human Dib." Zim said holding the scalpel up. Squid goo dripping from it and Zim's gloves. He reached out toward Dib and grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him close and putting the scalpel up to his face. "It would only hurt for a second. I cut one of your main arteries and all the pain is gone." Zim said.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 07:41 PM

Dib's breath speed up as did his heartbeat. He knew he was going to die. Bit maybe Zim would at least make it quick and painless. He closed his eyes not wishing to look at the dirty, squid covered scapel. "please make it quick" he whispered knowing there was now no escape. He hated himself for not leaving when Zim told him to. Why had he been so dumb. His own stupidity had just got him killed. He thought of Gaz and his dad. The would wonder where he had gone to. The he thought. They wouldn't care. A tear fell from Dib's eye to the ground.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 07:59 PM

Zim smiled and liked the tear streak from Dib's face. "Don't be so scared Dib." Zim whispered in Dib's ear. He laughed and let Dib go. "You humans are such babies." Zim said and went back to examining his squid. Zim felt a strange pang in his organ and took a deep breath. He refused to think that he-had feelings for anything except a love of destroying things.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 08:19 PM

Dib blushed and held his cheek where Zim had licked it. "Why did you lick me?" Dib stared at Zim completely in a trance. Zim has licked him..what did that mean? Maybe that was an irken insult or something. Dib liked the fact that he had done it though it made him feel funny on the inside. Dib's cheeks felt hot he walked up behind Zim and poked him in the ribs "Hey why did you like me huh?"

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 08:33 PM

"To see what human tears taste like. I may be and invader Dib but I also do studies like a scientist. Why else would I lick you and be cutting open a squid?" Zim said looking over his shoulder at him. He turned around and leaned on the lab table. "Are you going to leave or am I going to have to throw you out?" Zim asked waving the scalpel around.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 08:39 PM

Dib made his way towards the labs exit not wanting to get in Zim's bad side after the scapel threat. "Bye Zim" Dib called behind him as he exited the lab going up to Zim's house. He was thinking as he went back up not really wanting to go home. He was thinking of places to go around rown not really thinking of anywhere good to go he sighed and decided that when he left Zim's house he would go to the skool playground and sit on the swing. He needed some time alone to think.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 08:46 PM

Watching Dib leave made Zim feel broken inside. He pressed his hand to his chest and sighed. The lab table disappeared into the floor and Zim went upstairs. He put his wig on and contacts in and looked out the front window. He saw dib walking down the sidewalk and followed quietly behind him. When he saw Dib go to the skool playground he stopped. Zim hated going to the skool unless it was time for skool. He used his Pack legs to climb up the side of the skool and sat on the roof watching Dib. It was strange considering it was usually dib stalking Zim. Not the other way around.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 09:03 PM

Dib sat on the swing sideways and sighed. He rested his head on the chain that held the swing up and thought. Why can't Zim at least like me a little. He got up and walked around pouting. He had no where to go, nothing to do, and even if he had there was no one to do anythin with. He had no friends and wouldn't ever want to hang out with Gaz cause she was a jerk and now he was even to embarrassed to stalk Zim. Dib felt like crying but had remebered what Zim had said about him being a baby. What had happened to saving the world from Zim? How had he fallen for the enemy. But maybe Zim wasn't the enemy. He hadn't taken over yet. Dib felt so lonely. Being at skool made it 50 times worse. "ugh why did I come here" he said to noone in particular.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 09:28 PM

'What is wrong with the Dib-beast?' Zim though watching Dib walk round. Zim almost felt bad for the human. He usually enjoyed seeing the humans suffer, but he couldn't find any joy in Dib's current suffering. Zim stood up and took a deep breath before jumping off the roof of the skool. He landed on the ground and stood there for a moment before screaming in pain. "MY LEGS! WHY DID I JUST DO THAT!?" Zim fell over holding his legs and rolling around in pain.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 09:32 PM

Dib's eyes widened "Zim" he screamed tuning to him. "Why did you do that he" yelled you could've killed yourself" Dib cried and cried thinking of what could've happened to Zim. Even if Zim hated him he still cared for Zim quite a lot. Dib's voice softened "are you okay" he asked clearly concered. "did you break anything?"

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 09:40 PM

Zim sat up rubbing his legs. "I should be fine. My legs will just be sore for a while." he said using his Pack legs to lift himself up. He wobbled back and forth before finding his balance and taking a deep breath. "Dib-beast, I have come to demand you tell me what's wrong with your brain!" Zim said standing straight up and half glaring at Dib.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-17-2011, 01:41 AM

Dib smiled sweetly "nothings wrong with my brain. I just love you. That's normal for humans" Dib looked at Zim very happy to be close to him. He was touched that Zim had followed him. Even if it was to spy. "Zim do you
Wanna go get ice-cream or watch a movie or something?" Dib looked at him hopeful.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 04:49 AM

(sorry for the long wait. Went to see the 7th harry potter ^^)

Zim raised a brow. He wondered if Dib was trying to lure him into a trap but pushed the thought from his mind. "Sure Dib-stink. We can 'get ice-cream' if that's what you wish." Zim said and stuck his hand out for Dib to take. He could feel his face warm up slightly and hoped his green skin didn't change colors like the humans.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-17-2011, 07:31 AM

Dib looked at Zim startled by the pinkish color flooding Zim's cheeks. "are you feeling ok?" Dib looked at Zim helping him up still holding his hand while starting to walk towards the nearest ice-cream shop. Still waiting an awnser about Zim's colorful face. Was Zim blushing?

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 04:39 PM

"I must have caught a human disease. I feel warm and my innards feel strange." Zim said not realizing he was still holding Dib's hand. "I probably aught it from you. Filthy worm baby." Zim said glaring at Dib. "You've been getting near me so much who knows what kind of germs you've passed on to me!" he growled through gritted jagged teeth. Zim finally realized Dib still had his hand and pulled his own away. "Unhand my hand! Your just spreading more human filth!" he yelled rubbing his hand on his pants.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-17-2011, 05:28 PM

Dib sighed. "For the last time Zim. I don't have germs" Dib looked at Zim annoyed. He glasp his hands together behind his back as they continued to walk. "Well, were here" he said standing in front of the ice-cream shop. "You still up for ice-cream?" Dib asked smiling at Zim sweetly. Hoping he was still in the mood to go on what Dib wished was a date, but knew really wasn't.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 08:31 PM

Zim looked at the ice cream shop and pushed the door open. He stepped inside and shivered from the sudden blast of cold. From the speakers in the corner he could hear the local Ice Cream jingle saying they couldn't live without ice cream. zim scoffed at the jingle and held the door open for Dib. "Hurry up before I change my mind." he growled.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 01:37 AM

Dub smiled and pulled Zim really closer than necessary when dragging him to the line where the would order. "What would you like Zim?" Dib asked smiling "It's on me" he said offering to buy Zim's ice-cream. He continued to smile in a strange way awaiting Zim's awnser.