finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-07-2014, 02:29 PM

Lin nodded and hurried to the other worried about her sister. "Oh my." she blinked at the sight "Looks like we missed the party." she sighed and went to help.

Helena hurried over ripped a hunk of her shirt off and tied Siobhans wound tightly "There." she nodded "Now we need something to get her sugar back."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-08-2014, 02:59 AM

Hikari turned back around and eyed the man. He was beginning to get on her nerves. Sir, I would like you to take a moment to think, if you will. Take a look at my clothes. Am I not dressed as a civilized person? Do I sound like an uneducated native? I will tell you a little about myself. Back home, I was never very smart or talented. I was constantly referred to as "good breeding stock." With no family and no source of income, I was forced to find less honorable means of providing for myself. Now, I may not be the classiest of women, but I am certainly not a native of this place, nor am I generally violent. I can become violent, if I am provoked, but that is true of all people. Now, put down that sword and either follow me to camp, or stay here and fight for yourself." She said firmly, before turning to the other man. "There are about 14 of us in all, though not all of us were part of my own shipwreck. This seems to be a popular island." She joked lightly.

"Todd, Lin, I'm glad you're here. Lin, I need you to look around for any coconuts that might be here. We'll crack them open and hope the milk inside can raise their sugar levels. Todd, I want you to build up and maintain the fire, keep it going strong to keep them warm. Night isn't far away and it's gonna be tough for both of them." Calcifer said, still maintaining a calm demeanor. No one had ever heard him speak so much.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-12-2014, 03:23 AM

"-and so the wolf becomes the Hero. "Alessia said, and started pouring a Salve into Hikari's wound.

"Let's get them to Javik's place. We need to get them somewhere safe, and with Night not far off, it will be best to find some place stable. "He said, then walked over to Hikari, hearing commotion. He then pulled up his Pistol and pointed it at the man with the Sword out. "Why Hello there. If it isn't Rory 'The Vicious' Tyler. You've made quite the Stir in Haela. Your bounty isn't that high, but then again, what can you expect from an Amateur? "he said, trying to taunt him.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-16-2014, 03:02 PM

"Ok." Lin nodded and hurried to find coconuts not going into the woods without someone with her.

Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 08:09 AM

Rory stared at her in shock before that shock quickly became fear. He didn't want to be stranded alone on an island! He fumbled to put his sword up in it's sheath before looking back up at Hikari and sighing. "F-fine.. My.. Apologies, miss." He mumbled, turning to look at the ground.

Cullen watched Rory before turning back to Hikari and acting like nothing happened. "I can't wait to meet these people." He said, excitedly. "Where do they all come from? Why is the island so popular?" This bit of information had really piqued his interest, and he nearly forgot that he had just swam to shore after his life savings sank to the bottom of the ocean because of his childhood hero.

(Ah! Life sucks! Or more, my schedule sucks when I'm sleeping at the only times I can haz the computer! I am so sorry for disappearing! It should hopefully be better since school's starting back up.)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-02-2014, 03:20 AM

Hikari smiled softly, as if she hadn't just frightened a man. "Most of us came from the mainland, though I'm really not sure about the rest. As for this island, I really don't know. Maybe there are storms frequent to the coasts here, or rocks under the surface. Or pirates with nothing better to do than shipwreck themselves and others." She shrugged and led them back toward the camp. "Everyone! There are some new castaways! Oh, my goodness!" She shouted, seeing that Siobhan and Joseph were both unconscious.