Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-21-2014, 12:03 AM

~Alistair~

"Let me reward you. We're hosting a celebration for today's defense. Normally, outsiders are not allowed to attend, but you've proven yourself a worthy ally, I'd like you to join us. "he said. Alistair had great respect for any warrior who did not shrink away from a battle, but this Cyclops had stepped in, even when he didn't have too. This earned him alot in the respect department. This little celebration wasn't much, but Alistair hoped Abha got the picture.

~Fukushū~

Fukushū growled as he saw her speeding away. Even though it went against what he stood for, Fukushū used his nature magic, and caused a tree to break and collapse, blocking the river. He then jumped on the tree, and looked down at Ariella. "Remember me, Blue-blood? a long time ago, I was a Envoy sent from my tribe, requesting aid from your people. You sent me away. I bet my people would be angry. Pity my whole clan is dead. "he said, pulling out his sword staff. "Maybe you should join them.."

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 10-25-2014, 03:05 AM

Night Elf - Vera

With a steady gaze, the night elf kept her distance as she studied the male before her. She could now fully sense that there was some sort of animal like spirit surrounding the dark skinned stranger, "I was tracking you is all." Her voice was also low with a hint of softness. "I thought perhaps there was some sort of battle and that any survivors may have been orcs.. Had a nasty battle with one not far from here. Figured I would attempt to finish off any that may have been in the area." Vera's guard was still up, her muscles tensed for any new fight that might emerge. She still had no idea what this male was capable of and if he was in fact powerful enough to be the mysterious creature that destroyed that section of the forest they passed through.

As a breeze startled limbs and leaves, Vera picked up the strange scent of something deadly. Death..Dying..What a peculiar smell.. Her thoughts drifted momentarily as her curiosity began exploring her brain to pinpoint the source of that deadly smell. Though it was familiar to her, it was also very different to the night elf. Where she was from it was common for merchants to sell various alchemy ingredients and some, including poisons and other toxins, had similar smells. Especially the venom extracted from various snakes from the region. Venom often used to poison arrow tips that would later be sold and shipped off to major war cities. In fact, the dark skinned female carried several arrows dipped in various venom in her quiver. These were specially marked and saved for more dangerous opponents.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 10-29-2014, 07:44 PM

Remaining on the forest floor the entire time that the female dark elf stared down at him. The young dark-skinned male continued to simply scan the female to make sure she wasn't going to be a bigger threat than he had hoped she'd become; although he had just injected himself with the antidote to keep his poison from spreading any further than it had already, it didn't mean that he was completely prepared for an all-out fight against another being. As the female spoke up about tracking him just in case that he could've been another orc that she was hunting to finish off the rest of them; the male basilisk simply arched a brow at the thought that there were other creatures that lurked this area other than the goblins that had tried to kill him for his poison earlier. "As you can see..I'm obviously not one of them." Were the only words that had come from Ryosuke's lips as he moved a single hand towards the bark of the tree to slowly assist him in standing back onto his feet.
In an instant, as he had straightened out both of his legs; a sudden surge of pain shot through his body as he quickly moved his free arm over his mouth to begin coughing up blood onto his white sleeve. The only difference that could be told between his blood and other basilisk blood was due to the fact that unlike how other basilisks blood was a dark reddish color; his own was much darker in color to the point that it had almost given the look as though it were black from how powerful his poison was.

"Now..since you can tell; I am not what you are in search for--" In the middle of his sentence as Ryosuke had tried to finish speaking, he quickly began to cough once more from all the strain he was putting onto his own body. Ever since his birth, Ryosuke had always been a weak child when it came to using his antidote for the poison that was within his blood. Earlier when he had used the antidote to keep his blood from being infected with too much of his poison to fend off against the goblins; it was still at an early stage for him to regain his strength quick enough to defeat them. However, this time with the antidote being injected at a point where even his body was at the point that he could barely even move to begin with; the male basilisk was still struggling just to regain all of his strength.

Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stres...

Old 11-08-2014, 10:27 PM

Akassa backed away a bit further than she had already been. She didn't want to fight anyone but she also wouldn't let anyone just attack her. She tried to hide her fear of the snake but didn't think she was doing a good job of it. She really didn't like reptiles. When she noticed the snake begin to relax, she was surprised. She was even more surprised to see the snake turn into a girl.

She stared at the girl, surprised. She didn't realize that the snake was a girl. She then realized that she must have been a dragon because that was the only reptilian race that she knew. When the girl said that she was only curious, Akassa lowered a little but still stayed slightly afloat. "What were you curious about? Also, if I may ask, are you a dragon?" she asked softly. She realized that she was probably being nosy but she was very curious now that she noticed that the girl wasn't a threat.

Barkydle glared at the phoenix. Either he was playing stupid or he was ignoring the dead harpies. He backed up, removing his weapon from the bird's throat and pointing to his people. "The bodies. I don't suppose you know what happened to them? Did you have something to do with it Phoenix?" he asked. He was in no mood to waste time with small chat and he wanted answers now. If his patrols were being killed, he needed to know about it and why. He wondered how long the phoenix had been here.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 11-12-2014, 01:54 AM

~~Faerie~~
Oh wow were they boring... Maybe he could spice things up a bit himself. Concentrating, Jarile focused his magic on the closest body, faint appearances of fire damage on the clothes. Burnt fabric and fringes. Not much but it was faintly seen on the majority of the outerwear of just one body. He didn't want to try too much more or he would give himself away. He knew if his friend was with him she would make the bodies look like burnt cripsies. Really make things difficult for the phoenix. But his magic wasn't as strong as hers.

~~Will-o-wisp~~
"Oh has something found its way to the swamps?" She was finely tuned with the ebb and flow in the swamps and could tell something, but not where exactly. She dimmed her self and quickly darted from sunken stump to sunken rubble moving across the swamp as stealthily and quickly as she could. Putting a glimmer on herself helped make it look like a swarm of glow flies for anyone who saw, a very quickly moving swarm.

Fate was beginning to forget why she was quickly darting across the swamp when a spark of fire caught her eye. Fire in the swamp? She slowed her movement and strengthened her glimmer, to any outsider she appeared as a loose swarm of glow flies spiraling on each other above the swamp. The idea of making herself look like a glow fly toranado made her giggle loudly. The fire was actually a being, probably a fire sprite or a demon. She actually didn't mind them as much as other beings, although she was a cold flame Fae Fire to be precise, she still felt a connection to other fires. But then again she liked to watch the curling of smoke when fire died too.

Dancing over to an abandoned and sinking building she used her illusions to make it whole again. Sitting herself up where a window had been she let her personal light flood out, taking on a warm glow, bathing what looked like a mostly dry path. She tittered to herself as her magic made the delapitated structure seem like an inviting tavern, complete with faint scents of beef soup.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 11-12-2014, 09:19 AM

Janus blinked when It suddenly saw a path It hadn't noticed previously. It must have been pretty distracted for that to have happened, probably from a combination of being in a bad mood and having plants poking at It throughout Its trek through the swamp. It didn't take long for the demon to decide on following the path, as it was actually dry, compared to the rest of the bog, for a change.

A short distance later found the path leading up to a small, cozy-looking tavern, with the scent of food wafting out. Though it seemed odd that a tavern would be out here in the middle of nowhere, in a swamp of all places, Janus wasn't feeling very choosy. Maybe the owner would know of something interesting. And it would be nice to get out from all the dampness in the air.

Striding up the path and reaching the tavern, Janus pushed open the doors and walked in, glancing around. There was a fire with a pot of what looked like stew bubbling above it, and there were several tables with chairs scattered around, but the place appeared to be empty. There was the faint sound of someone laughing from somewhere.

"Oi!" It called out, "Anyone here?"

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 12-13-2014, 11:24 PM

Happydeath's post

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath View Post

Sitting with his back against the tree the entire time; Takumi had slowly fallen into a deep slumber within just a matter of minutes of waiting for anyone to just show up and check out the dead harpies that were on the ground before him. Snoring quietly to himself while he sat there, the sound of the forest creatures that roamed the area helped him to keep himself calm, the violet haired male didn't really think it through too much about how he was in a completely different territory rather than in the one that his people normally roamed around. Although he knew about the war that raged on between all the different races, he strangely didn't mind being around in another race's territory without being too afraid. While he sat there, it was moments later that the strange sound of what seemed to be flapping had caught the male phoenix's attention within his subconscious; to him he had simply thought it was all within his head that he was hearing feathers flapping near and more near him with each passing minute that went by.

The last thing Takumi had expected was feeling the sharp point of an object right in front of him. Although the sharp point didn't really do any real physical damage to his body, just the feeling of being in a sort of danger had gave away well enough that he was being threatened at this very moment. Rather than going straight into a defensive mode and enveloping himself and whatever or whoever was standing before in him a ball of fire; he slowly reopened his eyes only to see that a male harpy now stood before him with a cold expression across his face. Arching a brow towards the male harpy that stood before him in silence, the violet haired male slowly raised his right index finger and touched the dull side of the katana before moving it down and away from his own body.

"May I help you, sir?" The male phoenix spoke in a quiet yet slightly tiresome tone as though he was prepared to fall back asleep. Due to him being woken up the way he was, the memory about the fact that he was simply waiting for someone to show up and deal with the dead bodies before him had completely been forgotten. Giving a small yawn, he stretched his arms over his head and awaited for an answer from the male harpy as to why he was pointing a weapon straight at Takumi's face as though he was prepared to attack out of nowhere.

Struggling through the best of his ability, the young basilisk had continued to crawl through all the pain that surged throughout his body due to the poison spreading more and more quickly through his bloodstream. Although it took minutes to get behind a tree that was only a couple of feet in front of him, the dark skinned male had eventually made it behind the tree and rested his back against the large trunk of it. Panting heavily, he reached into his pouch once more and pulled out yet another needle that was filled with the blueish liquid that he had used earlier to subdue the poison and jabbed it once more into his arm. Pressing down onto the back of the needle to inject the liquid into his blood, Ryosuke had finally given a deep sigh of relief at how quickly the antidote was working. "Thank the Goddess.." he whispered quietly to himself before resting the back of his head against the tree trunk, all the while still panting heavily at how close he was to getting himself killed.

He had hoped that during the time he had been trying to escape the sight of whoever or whatever had been following him; due to all the debris he caused to come down on his way throughout the dense forest, he had lost whatever or whoever it was that was chasing him. Unaware that the person was actually much closer than he had hoped them to be. For the time being, the dark skinned male did his best to simply try and catch his breath. Once he would catch his breath, he would be able to continue on his path and try to make his way once more towards the village that he had heard so many rumors about.

While he sat there trying to just catch his breath so that he could at least stand back up and begin traveling forward once more. The strange feeling of being watched once more came over his body. Lowering his head down to keep himself from straining the back of his neck, he awaited for whatever was going to decide to jump out at him sooner or later and try to attack him. Even with the antidote, it didn't mean that his strength was completely back just yet; the feeling within his legs were completely still numbed but with the feeling within them just steadily returning, it wasn't going to be enough to defend himself against any kind of real attack.

In a sudden instant, a figure stepping out from the shadows of the forest had came out. The slender body of the figure gave away that it was a female as she approached the young basilisk before greeting him with a 'hello', almost like a question. Staring at the female for a moment or so, just the sight of her dark skin and the pointed ears gave away the fact that she was of the dark elf race. Keeping silent the entire time she stood before him, the young male slowly raised a single hand up to her and waved with barely any strength left in his limbs. "Hello miss. Do you require something..?" His voice low, almost as though it were a whisper; but just loud enough for her to hear him. If she was planning on attacking him, the best that Ryosuke was going to either be able to do was defend himself with his dark energy once again if not he would have no choice but to clear the entire area with his true form as he did with the foolish goblins.

Standing right at the tree the entire time with his eyes closed and his arms crossed. Yukito had only opened up his left eye that gave off it's usual reddish glow when Mirage had tapped him upon the nose. Arching a brow towards her at the fact that she had done such a thing to him, he questioned the fact of how she spoke of the fact that Yukito had worried too much. It was somewhat his job to worry for her safety for being her bodyguard and all, and with the fact that the area the two of them were in wasn't their own territory; it made him worry all the more since the race that lived around here were the Pegasus. Horses that could fly high above the clouds and swoop down like they were some sort of eagle that was trying to catch their prey. Although the Gorganian race was much more powerful and could nearly easily defend themselves against any race; especially both himself and Mirage, it wasn't really an intention to forcibly attack any of the other races, yet.

Nodding at the fact that Mirage stated that the two of them would run if they had sent a squad to try and attack them. Yukito had lowered his arms to his sides and sighed with a bit of relief that although they were in a different territory, Mirage was still aware enough that danger was still a big issue in the end. Making his way over towards the water, he stared up towards the open sky to make sure that the area around where the two Gorganians were standing was still safe for the time being. The only thing that had really caught his attention to make him turn his head over his shoulder was when Mirage spoke of being ashamed for their race's natural eye color. "Although our eye color is different compared to every other being Miss Mirage. You should not feel ashamed for it, we are different although we still are known to be the more advanced race of all." He spoke with a low tone of voice before returning his gaze towards the open sky.

Andraus' post

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus View Post
~Alistair~

"Let me reward you. We're hosting a celebration for today's defense. Normally, outsiders are not allowed to attend, but you've proven yourself a worthy ally, I'd like you to join us. "he said. Alistair had great respect for any warrior who did not shrink away from a battle, but this Cyclops had stepped in, even when he didn't have too. This earned him alot in the respect department. This little celebration wasn't much, but Alistair hoped Abha got the picture.

~Fukushū~

Fukushū growled as he saw her speeding away. Even though it went against what he stood for, Fukushū used his nature magic, and caused a tree to break and collapse, blocking the river. He then jumped on the tree, and looked down at Ariella. "Remember me, Blue-blood? a long time ago, I was a Envoy sent from my tribe, requesting aid from your people. You sent me away. I bet my people would be angry. Pity my whole clan is dead. "he said, pulling out his sword staff. "Maybe you should join them.."

Ariella jumped out of the water, her mermaid body making a splat into the muddy bank. She shook her head lightly and looked up towards male druid in front of her. She quickly turned into her human form, holding the trident in her hands as she stomped it into the muddy earth. Her eyes narrowed, glaring at the male in front of her. "You dare attack me? I have not done anything to you. I am sorry for what happened to your clan, but you can't blame me for what happened, I will not fight..but I will do what I can to defend myself." She spoke softly, she slid her hand around the rod of her trident, holding it in both hands as she readied for the worse.

'I think, I remember him. My mother and father said something about a druid coming and asking for help.' She thought to herself. Her honey brown eyes scanning the young male as she slowly moved from where she stood to the left, her shoes digging into the mud.

Ingrid looked around the territory. She didn't know what to do, she was looking for the race that caused her to be like this, but she didn't know where to look or even if they still existed. With a heavy sigh, she galloped away, off the Dryad territory and onto the a bit more neutral one. She was going back to where the large clearing was. Maybe it held a clue...maybe they caused it. Her mind was racing, she wanted to have this...what it was removed so she could have a normal life. Ingrid continued running, going around large hills and rough ground to get back to where she needed to be. The clearing was over the cliff she had jumped off. Ingrid continued running until she came to a halt, she looked around and saw the clearing. She panted heavily as her large hooves stomped onto the ground, leaning over as she picked up some ground. The earth reformed in her head, it started speaking to her, it was made not too long ago. The young duchess looked up and smiled.

She stood up straight and ran over towards the direction she thought about what to do. If this was the beings she was looking for, then maybe, there was a chance. But if it wasn't, then she would ask questions. The race she was looking for as never really seen before, there were only books of such a creature, but even then, they were impossible to find. Ingrid continued running, her hooves thumping into the ground as she looked about. After what felt like forever, she came to a halt. Hiding behind a few trees and shrubs as she noticed a male and female (Ryosuke and Vera) appeared to be talking to one another. Ingrid watched from the distance as they spoke, she couldn't really hear them but she wanted to wait and see if there was anything probleming now, better to be safe than sorry.

Mirage remained silent, jumping slightly as she looked up towards Yukito, she blinked lightly as she made sure the bandage was secured tightly. A smile spread on her face as she crept close to Yukito, her tail swaying left and right. She wiggled her fingers a bit before she replied with a faint blush on her cheeks. "I guess you can say that. Still, it would be a little easier if I was able to change it so no one would ask questions." She said softly, leaping into the air as she jumped onto his back, Koala hugging him as she giggled. "Ahh comfy~" She chirped then looked up towards the sky. "So what are you thinking about, besides the fact you are worried about the Pegasi." Mirage said tilting her head to the side. She was getting a little more concerned for Yukito since he always was around to help her. She thought it would be nice to return it, but in her own way.

Okamigirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2014, 05:31 PM

Slowly standing up, Echidna noticed the pegasus relax slightly. Hoping that this interaction would be beneficial, either by information gained or food gained, the dragon maintained a non-threatening posture; she avoided showing her true form just yet. However, when the girl asked of her race, Echidna involuntarily bared her teeth. She was upset by how easily the girl had discovered her race and that it may bring ruins to whatever fruitful interaction the two could have. Her disguise revealed, Echidna grudgingly chose to answer the pegasus.
"Yes I am. And you are... a pegasus?" her rough voice cracked a few times due to its lack of use, and Echidna felt her blush as she spoke. Absence from company that communicated through a language she could understand was something the dragon was unused to and this made her self-conscious of how she spoke. Turning her face slightly to the side, she hoped to hide her blush while she awaited the girl's reply.

Recovering from faer discomfort, Abha smiled gently in appreciation of the offer. Fae nodded and answered the minotaur.
"I'd be glad to attend. Where will it be held?" Abha questioned. Even tho fae weren't accustomed to spending much time around others, and was hesitant of attending a celebration, fae were interested in speaking more to the minotaur and understanding more about the village the warrior protects.

Andraus

Old 12-27-2014, 08:35 PM

~Alistair~

"It shall be held in the main hall, my friend! "he said. He passed a small bottle of vintage wine to Abha......well, small for Alistair's size anyway. "War and death can bring out the worst in people. However, let it never be said that there are not any good people left in the world."he said, trying to make him feel as welcomed as possible.

The Village itself was small, however, you could see that the people took great pride in their home: Flags hanging from each roof, and everyone talked with eachother, with few showing the violent nature, typically seen by minotaurs. While it is true, that Minotaurs can make great warriors, they did prefer simpler things in life when no combat was to be found.

~Fukushū~

Fukushū spat on the ground, and used his sword-staff to propel himself behind the tree, raising it towards the mermaid. "We came to your village, under a banner of peace, and begged for help, yet we were turned away, and left to die. I had to watch my whole clan burn, as you all stood on the side-lines, and refused to aid us. "he said. You could see that his body was shaking, fueled by his self-righteous fury. "I vowed I would make everyone of you all pay, and I will. You're first, and then the Harpy to the north. "He said.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 01-03-2015, 07:02 PM

~~Will-o-wisp~~

Giggling, she moved into view, a glimmer cast to make her appear like a young human female, almost her eyes still shone through true. She moved carefully as to not pass through her own illusions, while this wouldn't break them it would certainly make them less believable to those who witnessed it. "Oh hello there Flame-being. You seem lost." She laughed as she spoke.

The upkeep of the spells was mounting and she knew she had to let some of the illusions go to maintain order, the semi-solid path outside was the first to fade away. This allowed her to create new sounds of additional beings coming from somewhere in the tavern. Light murmurings came from out of the line of sight, and seemed to move about slowly.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-04-2015, 07:06 AM

Janus narrowed Its eyes at the humanoid being before It. While the being appeared to be a human female, from the shape of its ears and body shape and posture, there was something wrong with its eyes...the demon couldn't put a finger on just what was wrong with them, but there was something off about the way they seemed to flicker in the light. Something not-human, but not a creature It recognized, then.

Looking around, Janus didn't see anything too out of place, though it was still kind of strange that It couldn't see anyone else inside the building despite hearing sounds of activity coming from somewhere.

Mentally shrugging and deciding that it didn't really matter, the demon focused Its attention back on the strange female...human...thing.

"Yeah, I got lost. Doesn't matter since I found someone though, yeah?" Janus admitted shamelessly, motioning at the humanoid before It, "You the owner here? You wouldn't happen to know if there's anything to do around here? Anyone looking to hire for something that needs to be done and all that?"

Pink Blitz

Old 01-07-2015, 12:02 PM

The Witch

A white cat with orange eyes watched the dragon and pegasus from the shadows, curious to see if the creatures would engage in combat or not. She had never seen an entity of either race in combat, and she was sure the information would be invaluable. Alas, the two seemed to be peaceful. The cat let out a little sigh before she slowly made her way closer, the small feline's steps silent as the shadows hiding her, the fauna hiding her scent as she simply watched the two entities, for now, wondering if she should make herself known or not.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 01-11-2015, 02:52 AM

Night Elf - Vera

Startled by the sudden coughing fit and obvious pain the man before her was in, Vera took a step back. She watched as the dark-skinned male continued coughing and became very aware that his blood was dark, too dark. Her senses now screamed dangerous; that the vile looking fluid was some sort of toxin. Her eyes watched the creature before her, studied his features and his symptoms. She could smell the venom, sense the toxins. Snake, no not snake. Something much more powerful. Basilisk. Vera had always felt closer to nature than anything else. Animals, plants, and animal like beings, but this was the first time she has come across a basilisk.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?" Her voice was low as she stepped towards the male. Though she had magical abilities, she was unsure how to help such a creature that has been marked as evil in certain religions throughout the lands. Her dark eyes now held concern, wondering if this stranger would be okay. Then again, she knew nothing of him. Though the only thing she sensed to be evil about him was the venom, the night elf knew she couldn't be too sure. After all, this was the first time she has ever come across such a creature and it truly fascinated her.

(Sorry it took me so long to reply! Life got very busy. Had a baby after all..)

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-12-2015, 10:16 PM

Watching by the time the male harpy before him had sheathed his own weapon from Takumi's sight; a low yet quiet yawn had soon escaped the lips of the violet haired phoenix. The fact that there were dead harpies on the ground before the two males had completely been something that had gone over the male's head quite a while ago after falling into a deep sleep from earlier waiting for someone to come check upon the dead corpses. By the time the question of the bodies was finally brought up by the male harpy; Takumi would only tilt his head slightly over to the side to catch a small glimpse of the corpses that laid lifelessly on the ground behind the male harpy. As the sight of the bodies came to his attention, so did the memories of the reason as to what Takumi was originally doing in the first place. No doubt that this harpy was probably thinking that Takumi had something to do with their deaths rather than simply just relaxing there and waiting for someone to show up.

"As for a matter of fact..I do not know what happened to those bodies..and no, I had nothing to do with their deaths. They were simply dead the moment I reached here; I stayed to see if anyone would come for their bodies..rather than let the wilderness take them." With his words nearing a silent yet loud enough for the male harpy to be able to overhear him; his tone of voice was still quite tiresome and the fact that he was demanding something from Takumi wasn't something that was going to intimidate the young phoenix. Even if the male was planning on attacking him, Takumi was more than ready enough to stand and fight against the harpy; he had done nothing wrong to the corpses and he sure wasn't the reason for their deaths. Although being within their territory whether he knew it or not wouldn't be a surprising reason as to why he would attacked here.

As the sight of Mirage returning over towards Yukito to speak up about her own possible power to hide her eye color from others asking questions towards her; the dark haired male simply remained silent about the fact of having such a power to do so. Although the race of Gorganians eye color, power, and knowledge far surpassed other races throughout the world; Yukito never minded the idea of how they were much different than others. The fact that the other races had brought harm and held such hatred towards the Gorganians in the past was enough to keep Yukito's mind at ease rather than to care of what others thought. The only thing that mattered at the time being to the young male was the safety of Mirage; nothing else would truly matter at the time being. The instant that Mirage had decided to hop up upon Yukito; he had wasted no time to grip a hold of her and keep her steady by her legs to make sure that she wouldn't fall. A small smile slowly but surely spreading across his lips as he simply turned his head over his shoulder to catch a glimpse of the smile on her own lips.

The moment that Mirage had questioned him on what Yukito was thinking about at the moment that didn't have to do about the Pegasi, silence once more came from the young male's lips as he took a moment to think through what truly was on his mind. "I guess the only thought that I can be sure of is when this war shall truly end between the other races..they all seem to be quite confident in their power that one could easily destroy the other without so much as a bit of remorse..it makes me question on whether or not we should've truly helped them in the past..maybe it was a mistake Miss Mirage." As Yukito spoke, his own crimson eyes soon took themselves away from her and onto the lake that still remained as still as ever before him. The Gorganians had once been the only race to be able to forward themselves into further technology and power but as well as one of the most kindest race out there to assist any others with whatever they required within the past. However, as time went on and the other races soon took advantage of such kindness; being attacked had caused Yukito to find the thought that if they never helped the other races, maybe this all could've been avoided.

Struggling to catch his breath through the violent fits of coughing, Ryosuke had done whatever he could to be able to hide the blood stains upon his white sleeves by the time his coughing had come to an end. The sight of the woman staying at the slightest bit of distance from him had given him the thought that she might've figured out who he was and would prepare herself to run off, if not attack him. If the dark skinned woman would decide that it was better off to run away from him; than at the very least he would be able to slowly but surely regain his energy before continuing on his travels. The only problem was if she would decide to attack him just as every other being as of late had done to him. With the fact that the antidote hadn't fully spread thoroughly within his bloodstream yet, Ryosuke's body was currently still weakened to the point that he wouldn't be able to reach for his weapon in anyway to protect himself; let alone using his powers.

Once she had stepped forward towards him yet again; he continued to stare at her with his silverish eyes. Preparing himself to do anything that would possibly risk his own life in the matter, the moment that the woman stated that whether or not there was something she would be able to help him with was quite a shocker. There was of no doubt that this woman was not of the basilisk race and from the features of the woman, she was of no ally to the basilisk race as well; yet she was offering her aid towards him. That was a first; especially during this time of crisis between all the races battling against one another. Although it had taken a moment or so for the idea of whether or not Ryosuke was to trust this woman on helping him; he rummaged through his supplies to make sure that he was still stocked up on what he required for further traveling.

It was then that the dark haired male had found that he was low upon his own antidote for his poison. A low curse came from the lips of the male at the fact that he hadn't the ingredients for his antidote at the time being. Rummaging through the small pouch, Ryosuke had pulled out a small folded up piece of paper before handing it to the woman with several different instructions of what items were required to make the antidote. Most of it was simply ingredients such as herbs, and other earthly supplies. "I-if you are truly to help me...would you please, locate these items for me..I urgently need them." With that single request from the woman, the thought of how this woman was easily able to mix the wrong items and cause an even more deadly poison upon Ryosuke was possible but it wasn't like the young basilisk had much of a choice at the time being. Sure, he still had some of the antidote left in his pouch; but whether or not it would be enough to venture around and find the ingredients in time before it would wear off was unknown to him.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 01-13-2015, 12:37 AM

~~Will-o-wisp~~

Fate giggled even harder as shadows began to grow and expand. "Lost but not lost. And I am not the owner, this place no longer has an owner." Her body began to lift from the ground, with out her head going any higher. Her body was shrinking as the shadows began to take forms of things she had seen before, things she had brought to the swamp. Her light laughter was echoed by the deeper darker laughter from the shadows. "You can always stay here like you wished, flame being. Make this place your own, or let it consume you. Either is a delightful idea! The swamps need more life."

Her body melted into the shadow as her true form was revealed. A body of blue fey fire. No heat came from her but light danced around her. Giggles intensified as the shadow creatures started to surround the daemon. They might not have been real, but when illusions were powerful enough the mind would imagine any attacks to be real. She danced out of reach and quickly out of sight, leaving the daemon with her shadow illusions and a damp broken down building half-sunk in a swamp.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 01-13-2015, 02:34 AM

A small, concerned smile danced at the edges of the night elf's lips. Her eyes now held a hint of softness as she further approached the male to take the slip of paper. With a quick glance, the she-elf grew confident that she would in fact be able to help the wounded basilisk. The ingredients needed were known to her for she has practiced alchemy many times in her life. Potion making was one of her practical skills for the city where Vera comes from is well known for their ingredients and ability to brew top notch cures, poisons, and various other potions.

"Luck is with you, friend. Most of the ingredients needed are common in these woods, but I'm sure you are well aware of that." The dark skinned female spoke softly, "I'll fetch these for you. It shouldn't take too long." As she turned to hurry off to gather the items listed she paused and glanced back at the sickly male, "My name's Vera, by the way." With another quick and small smile, the elf disappeared.

Glancing at the list occasionally, Vera had set out to collect the various items. Spotting some of the herbs listed, she gently picked and pulled at the plants and placed them in a pouch she once used for the herbs she picked from her garden back home. After some time, the she-self managed to gather several of each item needed and headed back to where she had left the basilisk. With silent footsteps, she dark skinned female was once again in the presence of the venomous creature. She approached the male and proceeded to hand him the pouch of stored ingredients, wondering if he would need help mixing the ingredients.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 01-13-2015, 07:55 PM

A brisk wind disturbed the long flowing branches and leaves of a large, mossy willow tree that seemed to proudly stand at the edge of a river bank. Though appearing like a regular tree, this willow held a surprise for anyone who intended to cause any harm to anything around it. It had been a few days since this large tree had taken root by the river, drawing in nutrients and vital energy from the land. Reaching the limit, the willow began to shimmer, a faint white glow luminating from every piece of bark, every branch, and every leaf on the tree. After a quick few seconds, a female stood in the exact place where the once large willow tree had taken root.

Feeling refreshed, the small framed dryad stretched and inhaled deeply. The energy she had withdrawn from nature left her feeling completely rejuvinated and ready for anything; one of the perks of being a dryad. After saying a quick prayer thanking the land for what it had given her, Willow decided it was time to head back to her mother tree. She had already ventured out far enough and hadn't come across anything dangerous in several days. As she went to turn towards the direction of the Grand Tree, Willow sensed something was wrong with the forest just ahead. With a quick pace, she headed in the direction she felt something was wrong. The dryad moved silently, being naturally light footed and one with nature made her a mere ghost. Being able to remain unheard and unseen has helped Willow taken out many foes that trampled too close to home.

As the dryad reached what was supposed to be a still standing thick forest, her heart sank. For in front of her was what looked like a neverending graveyard of trees; a completely destroyed section of the forest and not far from her territory. Her earth brown eyes scanned the area as anger began filling her heart. "No.. This cannot go on. I'm sorry, my brothers and sisters." And with a silent prayer, Willow turned away from the graveyard and returned to the still standing forest behind her.

Nola

Old 01-14-2015, 01:40 AM

Akassa gave a shy nod. She wasn't use to being around other races. She shyly landed on the ground. "Yes, I'm a pegasus," she responded, though leaving off the fact that she was the queen. She didn't that that would be a safe thing to reveal. She wondered what she was suppose to say to the dragon girl. "What's your name?" she asked quietly. She wasn't really sure if she was suppose to leave or start a conversation. It had been a while since she had conversation with someone not of her own race. She knew that with that war going on that tension would be tough between any other race. She waited for the girl to respond.

Barkydle watched the phoenix closely as he looked around. When he heard him say that he had nothing to do with the deaths, he could tell that he was telling the truth. This, however, only made him even angrier. Who the hell had killed his men? He looked back at the phoenix. "What is your name?" he asked. He was wary of the phoenix, though he had no quarrel with them and neither did the harpie royals, that he knew of. If the phoenix didn't kill his men, maybe he could help him find who did. He would get revenge on whoever killed his scouting team. He valued each and every life in his command and would not let their deaths be in vain.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-16-2015, 05:35 AM

By the time the dark elf had finally left into the dense forest that surrounded him; Ryosuke was finally able to able to allow his guard to drop ever so slightly as he relaxed his back into the bark of the tree behind him. Although the antidote was slowly but surely spreading throughout his poisonous bloodstream, it hadn't changed the fact that it was going going fast enough; at this rate, he was going to no doubt need a second full dose of the antidote to be able to circulate his blood at a more normal pace once more. Surely enough, the dark haired woman would have no issues finding the proper ingredients that Ryosuke had handed her upon the piece of paper. She spoke of the obvious that the ingredients that he had expected her to grab for him would be around this area, that was one thing that the young basilisk had always made sure of during his travels. Even though this would limit his areas to be able to go around the world quite a bit, the dark haired male had to make sure that every location he would visit would always be close enough to some area that would have fresh grown herbs that would be well picked for his antidote.

The only possible chance for him to travel beyond those areas was that he made an overstock of his antidote that would last him several months. Before the dark elf had left to go off in search for the herbs, hearing her introduce herself to him as Vera had caused a bit of question to come about the young basilisk. The two had only just met and she was already giving him her name as though she had trusted him with such information; giving away ones name was always a dangerous thing to do when meeting someone new to Ryosuke. One's name was their own identity and could easily be used against them to be able to hunt them down and be killed at any point in their own life. Maybe he could trust this woman to such a task as to retrieving his ingredients for his antidote after-all.

In a matter of moments as the sound of footsteps approached Ryosuke's position once more; his guard once more was lifted only to notice that it was the dark haired woman named Vera approaching with the ingredients that was to be brought to him. "Thank you..." Those had been the only words to escape his lips as he retrieved several small viles from his pouch before laying them across the ground before him. One by one, he would pull each vile towards his own lips as a ruby liquid began to drip into the vile one drop at a time until each one was filled to at least half way. Shockingly enough, even as the viles were laid down onto the dirt; the liquid would slowly slide out of each one as though it were as thick as mud. This was due to the fact that the ruby liquid was none other than his own poison. After filling each vile, Ryosuke would begin to slowly add in each of the ingredients one at a time by pulling small pieces of each herb and stuffing it into the vile of poison. As each herb was placed into the vile, the small leaves and stems would begin to melt into the red liquid until the entire vile would begin to fill to the top with the mixture of the herbs and the poison itself.

Once each of the viles had been filled with the proper antidote for his poison, the young basilisk would slowly yet carefully stow away each one into the pouch to make sure that none of them would clash with one another and break the glass. Making sure to leave one out of the pouch, Ryosuke quickly dunked the entire vile straight into his mouth to swallow down the entire liquid and all to allow the antidote to take a different approach to begin going through his bloodstream. Although normally the process would go with him having to use a needle into his arm or anywhere he wished for it as long as it was able to get into his bloodstream; the fact that the original dose wasn't doing it's proper job was becoming a hassle that he hadn't wished for wasting his time with his troubled breathing. "Thank you again..Miss Vera...not too sure I would've been able to grab those ingredients in time..now, if you do not mind my curiosity. What are you doing all the way out here; and as to what purpose did you help me?" Questioning the dark elf woman after the antidote had finally began to take it's proper affects into his blood, Ryosuke was finally able to begin thinking much more clearly about his surroundings as well as possible reasons as to what this woman was planning to do now that he was becoming much more aware of everything. Did she just want to kill him now that he was more concious and able to move as an honorable way to fight or was she planning to rob him of his antidote to be able to attack the other basilisks and use the antidote as a way to make sure she wouldn't become poisoned.

Watching as how the male harpy began to turn his own gaze at his surroundings after being informed by Takumi that he had nothing to do with the deaths of the corpses behind him. The violet haired male simply remained seated at the tree bark for another moment or so before slowly but surely standing up to his own two feet. After doing so, the harpy seemed to have no issue with asking such a question as to who Takumi was without so much as a hesitation after nearly considering him a murderer out of the blue. Now, he was trying to figure out Takumi's name and no doubt try to figure out who he was as well right after. Remaining silent for a few minutes or so after the male harpy had questioned him; the violet haired male soon gave it a chance to simply allow this harpy to know his name at the very least. "My name is Takumi. I apologize for the lost of your people; but from noticing your reaction and facial expression..allowing yourself to fall completely into rage will not solve anything. Relax and think; is there any race or certain person that hated your people enough to do this to them..?" As he returned the question towards the harpy, he ignored the fact of asking for his own name and simply directed his attention straight onto the subject about the dead corpses. If this man had immediately flown down and wasted no time to question Takumi about his own dead before him, there was no doubt that he cared quite a bit for the reason for their deaths and would want some kind of vengeance; considering his face expression.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 01-21-2015, 04:20 AM

Curiosity filled the night elf's mind as she watched the basilisk add the ingredients to the viles. Memories from her childhood bubbled in her mind. Vera recalled the potion crafting training she has received in the palace. Though alchemy and the likes comes natural to most of her kind, the training and being of royal blood enhanced her abilities beyond that of even the most experienced crafters in the city. Her potions were very popular and she was often sought out for advice and cures for ailments. The she elf enjoyed brewing potions of all sorts, but she preferred creating poisons the most. Though dangerous, it was thrilling and greatly aided the soldiers that were out fighting many of the enemies of her city.

"You're welcome."
Vera replied, her eyes scanning the basilisk. Now that the dark skinned male was on the mend, she couldn't help but wonder if he would want to attack. Did his kind consider hers as an enemy? She felt as though she should know the answer, but her family had never mentioned any feuds between the night elves and the snake-like creatures. Pausing the consider his questions, Vera wondered if she should really inform this stranger of her plans. Still completely aware of her surroundings and possible escape routes (if necessary), the night elf shrugged and half smiled at the basilisk, "I've been wandering these forests for awhile now. Simply searching out enemies.. Goblins mostly. Nasty little creatures." She paused once more. Sure, what she said was true, but it was more true that her wandering was the result of restlessness. Though of royal blood, the she elf couldn't stand being cooped up in the palace or even the city all day, everyday. "And as to helping you.. why not? Wouldn't make me any better than the damned demons and other foul creatures that's been around lately if I just left you to either die or possibly be attacked while wounded." She shrugged again and leaned back against the mossy trunk of a large tree. "Did I make a mistake by helping you...er.. sir?"

Okamigirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-07-2015, 06:20 AM

Relief relaxed Echidna's body when the pegasus landed. She hoped that this action represented a temporary trust between the two, which the dragon felt she could use to her advantage. Isolation had grown on Echidna, and while she didn't regret her lifestyle, she did lack a knowledge of the politics of the world around her. The pegasus in front of her was a wonderful source of information. Maybe if she kept calm Echidna could learn some things...
"I'm Echidna. I've never seen a pegasus before. Are you traveling?" Lack of communication and her strengthening curiosity in this stranger caused the dragon to ask the pegasus her name in turn. Instead, she sought to find out why this creature was in these woods. Either Echidna wasn't paying attention to territory as well as she should, or the girl was traveling for some reason. Either way, she wanted to know what events she may have been missing since she left her parents.

Grasping the bottle, Abha smiled on impulse and glanced down, abashed that faer did not have anything to offer the minotaur in turn and flattered by the gift. Fae made a promise to faerself to bring a gift at the banquet.
As Alistair spoke, Abha found faerself moved by his words and fae could tell that he was a good soul.
"Absolutely. I can attest to the remaining good people by our meeting today." Abha gestured towards Alistair as fae said this, giving a warm smile to the Minotaur. Fae tried to relay the warm attitude that Alistair was presenting to faer.
Upon coming into this village, Abha was given as warm a welcome as villagers can give a new face, and before, while fae had traveled rather aimlessly, fae couldn't forget the help fae had received from countless fellow travelers. Abha thought that the least fae could do would be to reflect these attitudes towards those deserving of it.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 02-17-2015, 07:40 PM

Happydeath's Post

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath View Post

Watching by the time the male harpy before him had sheathed his own weapon from Takumi's sight; a low yet quiet yawn had soon escaped the lips of the violet haired phoenix. The fact that there were dead harpies on the ground before the two males had completely been something that had gone over the male's head quite a while ago after falling into a deep sleep from earlier waiting for someone to come check upon the dead corpses. By the time the question of the bodies was finally brought up by the male harpy; Takumi would only tilt his head slightly over to the side to catch a small glimpse of the corpses that laid lifelessly on the ground behind the male harpy. As the sight of the bodies came to his attention, so did the memories of the reason as to what Takumi was originally doing in the first place. No doubt that this harpy was probably thinking that Takumi had something to do with their deaths rather than simply just relaxing there and waiting for someone to show up.

"As for a matter of fact..I do not know what happened to those bodies..and no, I had nothing to do with their deaths. They were simply dead the moment I reached here; I stayed to see if anyone would come for their bodies..rather than let the wilderness take them." With his words nearing a silent yet loud enough for the male harpy to be able to overhear him; his tone of voice was still quite tiresome and the fact that he was demanding something from Takumi wasn't something that was going to intimidate the young phoenix. Even if the male was planning on attacking him, Takumi was more than ready enough to stand and fight against the harpy; he had done nothing wrong to the corpses and he sure wasn't the reason for their deaths. Although being within their territory whether he knew it or not wouldn't be a surprising reason as to why he would attacked here.

As the sight of Mirage returning over towards Yukito to speak up about her own possible power to hide her eye color from others asking questions towards her; the dark haired male simply remained silent about the fact of having such a power to do so. Although the race of Gorganians eye color, power, and knowledge far surpassed other races throughout the world; Yukito never minded the idea of how they were much different than others. The fact that the other races had brought harm and held such hatred towards the Gorganians in the past was enough to keep Yukito's mind at ease rather than to care of what others thought. The only thing that mattered at the time being to the young male was the safety of Mirage; nothing else would truly matter at the time being. The instant that Mirage had decided to hop up upon Yukito; he had wasted no time to grip a hold of her and keep her steady by her legs to make sure that she wouldn't fall. A small smile slowly but surely spreading across his lips as he simply turned his head over his shoulder to catch a glimpse of the smile on her own lips.

The moment that Mirage had questioned him on what Yukito was thinking about at the moment that didn't have to do about the Pegasi, silence once more came from the young male's lips as he took a moment to think through what truly was on his mind. "I guess the only thought that I can be sure of is when this war shall truly end between the other races..they all seem to be quite confident in their power that one could easily destroy the other without so much as a bit of remorse..it makes me question on whether or not we should've truly helped them in the past..maybe it was a mistake Miss Mirage." As Yukito spoke, his own crimson eyes soon took themselves away from her and onto the lake that still remained as still as ever before him. The Gorganians had once been the only race to be able to forward themselves into further technology and power but as well as one of the most kindest race out there to assist any others with whatever they required within the past. However, as time went on and the other races soon took advantage of such kindness; being attacked had caused Yukito to find the thought that if they never helped the other races, maybe this all could've been avoided.

Struggling to catch his breath through the violent fits of coughing, Ryosuke had done whatever he could to be able to hide the blood stains upon his white sleeves by the time his coughing had come to an end. The sight of the woman staying at the slightest bit of distance from him had given him the thought that she might've figured out who he was and would prepare herself to run off, if not attack him. If the dark skinned woman would decide that it was better off to run away from him; than at the very least he would be able to slowly but surely regain his energy before continuing on his travels. The only problem was if she would decide to attack him just as every other being as of late had done to him. With the fact that the antidote hadn't fully spread thoroughly within his bloodstream yet, Ryosuke's body was currently still weakened to the point that he wouldn't be able to reach for his weapon in anyway to protect himself; let alone using his powers.

Once she had stepped forward towards him yet again; he continued to stare at her with his silverish eyes. Preparing himself to do anything that would possibly risk his own life in the matter, the moment that the woman stated that whether or not there was something she would be able to help him with was quite a shocker. There was of no doubt that this woman was not of the basilisk race and from the features of the woman, she was of no ally to the basilisk race as well; yet she was offering her aid towards him. That was a first; especially during this time of crisis between all the races battling against one another. Although it had taken a moment or so for the idea of whether or not Ryosuke was to trust this woman on helping him; he rummaged through his supplies to make sure that he was still stocked up on what he required for further traveling.

It was then that the dark haired male had found that he was low upon his own antidote for his poison. A low curse came from the lips of the male at the fact that he hadn't the ingredients for his antidote at the time being. Rummaging through the small pouch, Ryosuke had pulled out a small folded up piece of paper before handing it to the woman with several different instructions of what items were required to make the antidote. Most of it was simply ingredients such as herbs, and other earthly supplies. "I-if you are truly to help me...would you please, locate these items for me..I urgently need them." With that single request from the woman, the thought of how this woman was easily able to mix the wrong items and cause an even more deadly poison upon Ryosuke was possible but it wasn't like the young basilisk had much of a choice at the time being. Sure, he still had some of the antidote left in his pouch; but whether or not it would be enough to venture around and find the ingredients in time before it would wear off was unknown to him.

Andraus' Post

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus View Post
~Alistair~

"It shall be held in the main hall, my friend! "he said. He passed a small bottle of vintage wine to Abha......well, small for Alistair's size anyway. "War and death can bring out the worst in people. However, let it never be said that there are not any good people left in the world."he said, trying to make him feel as welcomed as possible.

The Village itself was small, however, you could see that the people took great pride in their home: Flags hanging from each roof, and everyone talked with eachother, with few showing the violent nature, typically seen by minotaurs. While it is true, that Minotaurs can make great warriors, they did prefer simpler things in life when no combat was to be found.

~Fukushū~

Fukushū spat on the ground, and used his sword-staff to propel himself behind the tree, raising it towards the mermaid. "We came to your village, under a banner of peace, and begged for help, yet we were turned away, and left to die. I had to watch my whole clan burn, as you all stood on the side-lines, and refused to aid us. "he said. You could see that his body was shaking, fueled by his self-righteous fury. "I vowed I would make everyone of you all pay, and I will. You're first, and then the Harpy to the north. "He said.

Ariella watched the male closely, observing his movements as she gasped a bit. She remembered the young man, his people did come to the Mermaid Kingdom. She lifted her trident from the ground, pointing the blade end towards Fukushū. "I do remember your people coming to the palace, however, you only have half story. My mother and father thought about it for a while and sent aid to your village. Unfortunately, they were too late in coming to help you. We are sorry for what happened, but you can't blame me for this." She said in a soft voice, her hand was steady as she held the trident still. She slowly started to back away, keeping a good distance better her and the young man.

Ingrid watched the two carefully, blinking her eyes lightly as she remained crouched behind the shrubs and trees. She watched and it appeared the man was hurt in some way. Ingrid wanted to go out and help, but she decided to wait and see what would happen. After a while, the young woman who was there appeared to have been helping him. A faint sigh escaped her lips as she started to move closer to the group, her hooves crunching the leaves and small sticks under her. Her tail swaying lightly, her eyes staring towards the pair before she can't to a halt, still hiding within the shrubs and bushes of the forest they were in. She wasn't sure if they would be able to hear her or now, but she wanted to make sure they wouldn't attack her, and maybe ask a few questions about what she was looking for.

Mirage listened to the young she considered a friend and guardian for a long, long time. She held onto him as she legs started swinging a bit, back and forth. She thought about what to say, how she was going to reply to him, what to say about this war and the behavior of some of the creatures of the land. A faint chuckle escaped her lips, lifting her hand as she gently stroked his hair as she stopped moving her legs. "This war will end once they experienced the pain I had to go through. The pain of losing those you love and wish to protect, the consequence of building your kingdom of hate and lies." She stated her red eyes narrowed slightly. There was a bit of anger in her voice, her tail swaying lightly as the blade scraped against the ground lightly. She closed her eye and opened it again as she looked over towards him.

"My mother and father believed that if you didn't show kindness to those who were less fortunate, then jealousy and greed would have corrupted their hearts to the point nothing would cleanse them. In a way I can understand what they meant, they knew the creatures were scared, I guess. They didn't want to die hungry and worthless. But now, the creatures' ancestors are turning in their graves, they will watch as their descendants destroy themselves on the lands they stole from those who tried to help them." Mirage grinned, chuckling a bit as she continued playing with Yukito's hair. Her tail lifting from the ground as she stretched a bit, looking around for a moment, thinking about what they could see what they could do and what creatures they would find out here.

Nola

Old 02-17-2015, 11:08 PM

Akassa gave a polite smile at Echidna's question. Maybe she could find an ally in this girl. "I've never seen a dragon before either. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Yes, I'm traveling. It's just...I live in the sky so we don't really have flowers like this and I find them quiet beautiful," she said shyly. She then blushed as she realized that she was probably trespassing on territory that wasn't hers. "I apologize if I am trespassing on any territory. I haven't been down to the land much," she said, a kind smile on her face. She hoped the girl wouldn't be mad at her for it. She had only wanted to take a break from her people. They were all over protective of her since the war had been getting worse and she hardly had alone time. She await for Echidna to answer.

Barkydle thought about what Takumi said. He was indeed outraged and he doubted he would be able to calm down at the moment. He almost laughed at his question. "The shorter list would be who doesn't hate us. My race isn't exactly known for being friendly," he responded. He then took a moment to take Takumi's advice and try to calm down. He then began thinking of what races surrounded this territory and which ones would do this. The only race he could come up with would be the dragon. "The only race close to here that would attack my men would be the dragons. However, I need proof before I start anything. We have had a peace with them since we both live in the mountains but it has been uneven," Barkydle explained. He really hoped he could get Takumi's help. Maybe getting the help of a phoenix would help him. It would be extra help in the sky and on ground. The phoenix was probably more use to being on the ground than he was.

Andraus

Old 02-18-2015, 12:09 AM

~Alistair~

"I would drink myself, but I have a reputation as a mean drunk. I don't have enough cash to pay for broken furniture this week, so I'm trying to cut back. "He said. "I hope you intend to stay for awhile. You seem like a nice person, and we could use more good natured men and woman around here. "he said.

~Fukushū~

At this, Fukushū just spoke sarcastically. "Oh, you 'wanted' to help, but you had to wait a few years to actually consider sending aid? I'm sure that's a great consolation to the dead, and to those that lost family members, for a war we never even agreed to 'be' in. "He jumped down, and pulled out the metal ball. " You're parents, and every damn aristocrat in this world, deserve a fate worse than death. However, I'm a generous man, so instead of destroying your lives, I'll just take them away. "He said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-18-2015, 01:38 AM

Still letting his back rest firmly against the large object behind him while the newly created antidote did it's trick surging through his veins and bloodstream; it took only a matter of moments for his breathing to return back to it's steady pace once more. Exhaling a deep sigh of relief that he wasn't going to be killed by his own mistake of not making enough antidote viles before letting something like this catch him off guard; Ryosuke soon brought his attention back upon the dark haired woman that stood before him as he listened her explanations to his questions. As it seemed, she was apparentally wandering this far out in the forest for enemies; goblins to be exact, unaware of her further intentions of wandering this far out into the wilderness, Ryosuke had no real choice but to accept what she had told him at the time being. "Indeed..annoying vermin." Insulting the small green creatures that had attacked him earlier causing him to wipe out nearly most of the forest earlier; just knowing that this woman wasn't out in search of killing simply to gain power was enough to let the young basilisk rest his body enough against the object behind him.

Once Vera had continued to inform him further that she wouldn't let someone injured die when she could do something to help; it further pushed the idea that this woman was unlike many other creatures that he had come across throughout the globe. She was not searching for battle and revenge let alone full scale war unlike many others around the globe from what it seemed like at least. By the time she questioned if her actions had been a mistake to help him, Ryosuke would arch his neck back forward to make complete eye contact with the woman with his own silverish grey gaze. "No..I would not think that assisting me would be a mistake...it is just that I would not expect anyone to actually help another race during this time of crisis without a more darker reason behind their actions." As Ryosuke spoke, he soon placed a single palm onto the object behind him as he used it as support to assist himself to stand finally upon his own two feet once more.

Finally, standing straight with his strength returning to him ever so slowly; the young basilisk continued to keep his attention upon the woman before him. She had introduced her own name and even helped him before his own poison would be the end of his life and yet he had still been silent enough about his own name towards her. "My name is Ryosuke Yuudai..my apologies for possibly considering you an enemy at first. Not many can be trusted with how each race is slowly but surely going to war against one another." Informing her about his reasons behind his actions; he would keep silent of his reasons to be out this far from his actual race's land. She may had helped him and was clearly kind enough not to be an immediate enemy but still his own business was obviously his own concern and not one to be shared if he did not wish to.

As he continued to remain still where he stood, the slightest sound of the dry crunching leaves underneath hooves and the snapping of twigs soon catch his attention. Surely, it must've simply been some forest creatures scurrying throughout the area around the two however, the fact that it would come to a quick halt was quite strange. Either the small forest creatures had rushed into their homes or there was something or someone else around the two that was watching them. For the time being, Ryosuke kept silent about how he felt as though they were being watched; if whatever being or person that was around them had decided to make a move forward, then he would change his reaction. Until then, he simply kept his attention focused onto the dark haired woman who stood before him.

Keeping his gaze locked onto the large clear lake before them; Yukito had kept his grip onto Mirage the entire time she continued to sit behind him. The sound of her chuckling voice and how she stroked her fingers through his hair from behind had kept him unaffected whatsoever as he listened to her voice as she stated when the war between all the races would finally come to an end. Even if her view as to making all the other races suffer through the same amount of pain that the Gorganians had went through was quite devilish, it was the wish that she had wanted upon the other races and knowing all too well this would be a dangerous war to go through; he would stay by her side the entire time.

Obviously enough, the other races in his sight had deserved what Mirage had wished for upon them for how they had treated the Gorganian race after they were treated kindly. In return, even after she had explained as to how her mother and father had wished peace upon the other races simply because of how advanced the Gorganians once were and that they just wished to help the other races grow stronger; a single nod was all that Yukito would give in response to her words. Although, during the time when Mirage's parents were in rule; Yukito was nothing more than a child, the sight of how they treated all other races showed enough that they were most likely the most kindest of all the Gorganians.
"Well then...what shall we do now, Miss Mirage?" Questioning her while Yukito continued to keep his gaze forward towards the large lake before them. He remained silent, unaware of whether or not when she would plan her attack upon the other races throughout this endless amount of chaos from the war between themselves.

Listening as to how the male harpy stated as to how many races actually held hatred towards the harpy race for some particular reason. Takumi simply listened and watched as he kept his back rested against the tree bark behind him the entire time. It wasn't until finally the male stated as to how the closest other race near the harpies clan area was actually the dragons, a single arched brow was all that came from Takumi as he took a glimpse over upon the dead corpses of the other harpies for only a moment or so to be able to scan their bodies for any possible battling against dragon creatures of any sort.

Watching as how their bodies gave no signs of scorched bodies let alone deep gashing claw marks upon their bodies either, the young phoenix could only guess that the corpses weren't a cause of dragons. However, he could be completely wrong since Takumi had never truly met a dragon before in person to know whether or not they were skilled in assassinations or any other style of fighting to make it unknown as to who or what had been the cause of death. By the time the male harpy before him had finally calmed his nerves, a single nod was all that came from Takumi to confirm that he was now much more relaxed and able to think more clearly know rather than to let his rage control him.

"Alright..now that you're calm. Think about what your orders were and what could lurk around your land that could attack your people and cause them to be defeated.." As Takumi spoke further, his tone of voice slowly faded from it's once tiresome and sleepy tone to a much more calm and fully awaken one to put further attention upon the situation at hand. "However, it would be best that you bring your dead back to your clan to give them a proper burial before you plan anything further about the cause of their death." Slowly making his way to stand upon his own two feet, the young phoenix would stretch his arms over his head with a slight yawn until he had finally lowered his arms back to his sides. Sure, even though the harpies weren't exactly his allies at the time being or let alone ever and the races were technically all at war with one another, it didn't change the fact that giving the dead a burial would always make their spirits able to pass onto the next life much more easy rather than to be stuck within the mortal world for eternity and to be haunted by the dead.