Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 01-13-2015, 10:32 PM

Welcome to my 2015 Memory Jar.
I wanted to start on one this year, to fill wonderful memories.
Join me on my journey to fill this with wonderful goals and memories.

Last edited by Sakura_Madison; 01-14-2015 at 12:18 AM..

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 01-13-2015, 10:45 PM

Monthly Challenge: Presented by Knerd

January's List

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-13-2015, 10:49 PM

1. My first meal this year was a full breakfast and sharing it with my boyfriend.

We had eggs, waffles, bacon, hashbrowns and for drink, orange juice.

It was amazing spending my New Year's with him and having that day off.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-13-2015, 10:54 PM

2. My resolutions this year, is to create a new 101 goals in 1001 days. I have yet started on it since I have been busy with things that are going in my life. I have been so far very happy spending my time with my boyfriend.

Also, get better on cosplay sewing, well in general, sewing. I want to create a Lolita dress for my niece for her Birthday coming up next month. So I hope I can get her measurements before she knows what is going on. Maybe I should create one for myself too and twin? o_O

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-13-2015, 11:05 PM

3. "A" is for apple, as in Bad Apple!! One of my favorite songs to watch with the Touhou Project shadows:

This song is addicting to me...

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 07-24-2015, 05:57 AM

Wow, I haven't posted here in a long time.

I have been fairly busy with my life and without computer internet, I haven't been able to post here.

So far, I am finally moving in with my boyfriend with our own place. I am truly happy this is really happening. I haven't been with anyone else before, so this is a really big step for me to do. I have been packing little by little.

Today was the day that I got my key to our new place for us. I am feeling all the feels with being overwhelm, a bit terrified, and overall happy.

Even though this place needs a little bit of TLC, I feel that we can make this our home together.

This is our doorway to our new home.