ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-11-2016, 09:15 AM

As Morgan walked through the front gates of Blue Wood Academy, she looked around to see that there weren't that many students just yet, she had worried about over sleeping. Morgan, usually made the effort to show up to school at lest an hour before the huge crowd of teens came, it was annoying to get caught up in the crowd and pushed around if you weren't in your own group of friends by that point, you could easily get lost in the sea of people. She quickly pocketed her phone after she saw that her text had sent successfully to Jacob, which said; "Hey, just walking to school right now. If you want we can talk some more at lunch...I know sometimes you have to work, so just let me know. But it has to just be us two, no one else! >=["

She knew that would make him happy, if they could sit and talk face to face about it, but she would probably have to really tell him the real reason she was resigning for him to finally drop it and she really didn't know how he would take it. She frowned at that thought, 'I know we're friends, but I feel like when it comes to Rogan, I'll always lose to him no matter what.' It's not that she didn't think Jacob, wouldn't understand her and how she felt. She just understood that those two had a very close relationship and that they understood each other better than anyone else could....and it was annoying because Jacob would defend him! And right now she was just angry and annoyed and pissed off at him and she didn't want to understand why he did what he did!

"Morgan!"

'He's a jerk and he doesn't care about anyone else! Him that stupid fake mask he puts on in front of everyone!' Her eyebrows pulled together and began to twitch.

"Morgan! Hello, good morning!"

'God, I just want to punch that stupid smug look on his face when no one is looking! Ahh!!' The vain on her forehead throbbed and just before she could think any longer of Rogan, two hands grabbed her shoulders and shook her, "Earth to Morgan! Who killed your dog?" Morgan blinked a few times and shook her head to see the laughing face of her friend Sukie.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-11-2016, 11:35 AM

Rogan, wasn't one to normally feel intimidated or nervous, no matter whom he was talking to, besides his mother and father of course, but he had to admit, Mr. Bloom was doing a pretty good job of getting him close to those feelings, with his straight forwardness, not hesitating with his answers and intense eye contact, the older man was most likely reading him. But he kept himself together and tried to match the older male, "Then it seems she has indeed made sure to go through the correct steps to quite her position." He cleared his throat and smiled at the man, "I knew she wouldn't be lying, but as Student Council President, I just had to make sure." Rogan, tired to make it seem like he hadn't just tired to intimidate the man himself and more like just doing his job.

"Indeed, she did." Mr. Blooms answers were short and straight to the point and obvious that he was not buying it, "If you don't mind my asking, but what exactly did she say was the reasons for her quitting?" he kept his smile in place and raised both brows in question. Mr. Bloom, kept eye contact with him for a few moments longer and then walked over to the white board and began writing on it again, "As, the Student Council President, I assumed it was your job, to know about each of your members and know when they are not preforming up to standards and why? Also, I thought you were supposed to build a relationship with them so that they can trust you with anything and be able to come to you about such things, as resigning?" He glanced over his shoulder for a moment at Rogan. Making said younger man freeze for a moment at being questioned about his own job and in a back handed insulting way for the fact that Morgan had obviously gone behind his back about all of this and not trusting him with this information.

Rogan, had to bite his tongue and not say the first thing that had come to his mind and simply kept his smile in place, "Indeed it is. Miss Wolfe, however has made it rather obvious that she does not like most of the Council and wishes to just do her work and be on good enough terms to talk of said work with the other Councils. Despite my best effort to have other light conversions with her." Why, Rogan felt the need to quickly come up with a reason for the why Morgan was behaving this way, was simply because he was being questioned and he didn't like it, 'Another thing this woman has done. She must know what her actions, will cause? And I'm sure she had a great laugh about all this.'

Mr. Bloom, did not brother looking at Rogan, as he spoke and once he was done, the man simply, "Hn." at him and that was it. Rogan, felt like such a child in front of this man and it was throwing him off, he didn't like it, "Will you not share this information with me, Sir?" he narrowed his eyes, knowing the man could not see him and Rogan had not really settled down once the conversion about Morgan, had started in the first place and the way he was being treated was just adding to his anger, "I was hoping to understand why she would want to quite and then help her in anyway, in hopes to keep her on the Council. She's to good at her job for me..." he paused in his words to correct them, "For us to lose her as a member so early." he made sure to keep him voice in check as he spoke.

Mr. Bloom, paused in his work for a moment then continued, "Like I said, that is your job as the President." he paused for a moment the silence filling the room, for what felt like minutes, "But I will have the report and documents of this on your desk by this afternoon, once the Principal, has signed it and sees that everything is in order. Since that is my job, Mr. Treber." He made his last words a point that it was not because he was asking him for why she was resigning but because he had no other choice. Rogan, frowned as he listened to the man, seeing that he would give him nothing and would just have to wait, "Very well. Thank you for your time, sorry to have taken up so much of it, Mr. Bloom." Rogan, bow slightly, even though the man was not looking at him, and began to leave the room, "Oh, and Mr. Treber..."Rogan froze at the door, and looked back at the man only to be struck with a feeling of fear, as Mr. Bloom, had fixed his eyes on him, the mans face was dark and his eyes were very cold and filled with a look, Rogan didn't want to know what, but if looks could kill, this man had it, "Miss Wolfe, is not quitting. She is resigning, don't get it mixed up." His voice deep but not nearly matching the look on his face. Rogan again bowed slightly, "Of course, Sir." he gave a weak smile, as it took everything in him to get his words out, while sounding strong and not scared like he was inside at this man. Then quickly turned to leave and headed for his first class of the day.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-11-2016, 11:54 AM

"Ah, Sukie! Uh, what? No, no one killed my dog!" She chuckled at her friends words, "Your face says otherwise. You look ready to kill someone." She said laughing, 'Oh, you have no clue, how right you are, Sukie!' "Heh, what can I say? You know I'm not a morning person." Morgan said scratching the back of her head, "Hmmm....another long night of Council work and homework, again huh?" Sukie said shaking her head at her friend. Sukie, swung her arm around Morgans shoulder and began walking with her towards the schools large front doors and towards their lockers, "You really need to just be done with that stupid Council! I swear, I'll never understand why you really wanted that job, even after you started training and saw how hard it would be. You were totally dead-half all the time! And still are most times!" She sighed and patted her friend on the head, "It was for extra credit and this will look good on my resume for getting into the college I want, you know that." Morgan pouted at her friend, "Your grades alone will help you with that, no problem." Sukie said snapping her finger at Morgan, smiling. Morgan pushed Sukies arm off of her playfully as they reach their lockers and opened hers up, "Yeah, well...I wouldn't be to sure of that." she frowned at the inside of her locker, hiding it from her friend, then grabbed the books she'd need for her first class.

"Well, if your grades don't get you into that college. Then there is no hope for me." Sukie said closing her locker door, then leaned against it, smiling at her friend. Morgan, laughed as she closed her own locker, "Lies! I've seen your test and such." She stuck her tongue out at her, and Sukie quickly grabbed her in a headlock and began messing up her hair with a nuggie, "Then stop being so hard on yourself!" Morgan struggled with Sukie for a good two minutes, the two laughing the whole time and yelling at each other. Till finally Morgan got herself free and moved away from Sukie, while having her hands up, "Okay, fine! You win this time!" she said moving back as Sukie moved forward, "That's right I do!" she said puffing her chest and smiling in victory. The bell ringed at that moment for students to head to their classes and at that moment Morgan, finally realized that the hall was filled with students and the two had been acting like fools the whole time, but that was normal when the two got together, everybody pretty much knew that this was how, Morgan and Sukie, behaved together. But sometimes Morgan, would forget and get slightly embarrassed when going overboard with her, "Ah, we're going to be late! I'm not showing up late to Mr. Blooms class!" "He'll defiantly have me do tons of work if I am!" The two looked at each other with eyes full of fear at the thought.

The two quickly sprinted to their class and made it just in time, and were not spared from the laughs of their classmates, at their appearance because the two looked like they just got out of a wind tunnel. As the two had not fixed their hair or clothes after their little fight in the hall or their run to the classroom. They looked at each other and chuckled, then quickly helped fix each other, before Mr. Bloom, became annoyed with the two for their distraction and then quickly sat down at their desk to take roll call. Morgan couldn't help but notice that Mr. Bloom, looked more annoyed than normal, but just shrugged it off as most likely either them coming in the way they did or another student had, had the pleasure of putting Mr. Bloom in a much worse mood. Either way, Morgan would make sure to just kept quiet and not bother talking to the man after class, that Rogan, would most likely be coming to him about her resigning and just let things happen.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-12-2016, 03:02 AM

Jacob had been in the middle of talking with some friends when he felt his phone go off in his pocket, so he didn't look at it till he was headed for class. Pulling the phone out he saw that it was from Morgan, this got his attention. Sitting down at his desk he opened the text, "Hey, Jacob!" "Morning Jacob!" he got a bunch of greetings like always. He smiled back and waved, "Good morning, you guys." his eyes quickly reading over his friends words and smiled, 'Didn't think she would want to talk about it so willingly.' he chuckled lightly, knowing her fiery attitude would most likely tag along at lunch time. Jacob glanced over to his friend Rogan, he wouldn't wait to see if he, had work for him, today Jacob would skip out of it and make time to talk to Morgan.

He quickly sent a text back to her just as the teacher walked in; "I'd love to meet up with you for lunch. We'll meet outside the east side garden maze, no one hardly ever goes in there and this way you'll know that its just us =)" He smiled as he tapped the phone to his lips, 'I'm sure once I talk to her I can get her to reconsider and work this out.' "Jacob, William?" He looked up when he heard his name, "Here." he smiled at the teacher, "Okay class, please turn to page 205..." as the teacher began to talk, he got his textbook out and followed along.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2016, 07:45 AM

Morgan walked to her next class with Sukie, they made idle chit chat along the way, the two had all but one class together and this was the one and it was Morgans most hated class. Because Rogan Treber, was in it and not only that but they shared the same lab table but the bright side to it all was that there was two others that shared it with them. However, the other girl she shared the table with was, Alice Bello and she did not like Morgan in anyway, she tolerated Morgan but as she showed her true feelings yesterday, she did not care to have the girl in, around or anywhere near herself or Rogan for that matter and defiantly not in the Student Council. Which was okay with her because, Alice made sure to keep space between them. Only once in awhile would to two sit next to each other but Morgan did her best to keep from bumping arms with the guy. Deon, was the other one that sat at her table and he was what really saved her from the other two, not only was he friendly and kind towards her, but he was funny and smart, so it was easy for her to ignore the two and just talk with him. The only time she couldn't help it was when the whole table had to work together on something or the teacher wanted just the girls to work together, luckily when he wanted them to pick a partner, Deon was happy to pick Morgan if he could. The whole year she'd been lucky and not had to do one project alone with Rogan.

Once they reached the classroom, Morgan stopped just a few feet away and stood there, "What are you doing?" Sukie, stopped when Morgan did and eyed her, "You know what I'm doing." she glanced slightly into the room and could see him already there and the other two as well. Sukie, looked in as well, "Ah, the President and his girlfriend, are there." Morgan looked at her, "Are they together?" "I think it's pretty obvious. I mean if they aren't yet, they will be." she looked at the two then back to Morgan, "Isn't that how it usually works? I know their parents do business together and that they are in the Top Five, most powerful and well know companies. I bet they have like an arranged marriage or something." Morgan looked at her friend, "Do people still do that...arranged marriages?" "Yup!" "Sometimes I forget who you are and how you would know all this stuff." Sukie laughed lightly, "Should I bring my butler and maids to school more often?" Morgan couldn't help laughing with her, "No, that's not what I meant and you know it." she said looking back into the classroom careful not to be seen,"You're stalling." Sukie whispered into her ear with a sing-song voice, making her jump, while covering her ear, with a blush on her cheeks, "The bell hasn't rung yet...so it's fine to be out here and talking with a friend." she gave a pathetic smile, "Yeah, well...this friend doesn't want to be late to her own class." she said pointing at herself, "So, I'll see you later after this for lunch." She began walking away, "Ah, wait no!" Morgan tried to grab her but she walked right in front of the open classroom door, waving at her, making Morgan stop from getting any closer to her. "Bye-bye!" She gave her a cheeky grin and giggled while skipping along to her class

"Brat!" she hissed under her breath, as she leaned against the wall she waited for the bell to ring and watched as other students filed into the classroom. The longer she waited the better, it meant less time to sit their with them and Alice finding ways to insult her, in her back-handed ways. She pulled out her phone and saw that Jacob, had texted her back, she smiled at his reply and quickly sent an agreement, then the bell rung. Sighing she put her phone in her book bag and straightened her uniform, then walked into the classroom, towards her table, which was in the second row, next to the window.

"Hey, Morgan!" Deon's happy voice reached her ears first and she looked up at him to be greeted by one of his warm, happy smiles, "Hey, Deon!" She waved at him and quickly found her sit next to him. The order they sat in was; Rogan, Alice, Deon and then Morgan, which she got to sit next to the window, so that made her happy. She smiled at him, once she got done placing her book bag down by her feet, "Hows your day going so far?" she asked in a soft voice, since they hadn't started class just yet but would shortly, "Can't complain yet. So far so good...but we'll see if I can't blow something up today." he said with a playful smile in place, "Just make sure it's not on me, this time." she said laughing lightly, "Can't make any promises." he jokingly winked at her.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 12-13-2016 at 06:11 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-12-2016, 06:35 PM

Rogan was sitting in his science class and at the moment he was doing a pretty good job at keeping his annoyance in check and then looked at the girl that was the cause of it. Alice, she was being extra clingy today, for whatever reason she seemed to think the more she stuck next to him and the more she talked, that Rogan would be inclined to do the same. "Also, I heard that the Norman's party for charity is going to be amazing again this year." Alice smiled excitedly at Rogan, "Are all your brothers and sisters coming?" Rogan glanced at her, "Yes, that's what my parents say anyways." Alice touched his shoulder lightly, "Great I haven't seen your sister in some time and miss her." Rogan ignored the touch and began to space out, when a noise caught his attention, just outside the door he saw a girl waving to someone and he caught sight of a very familiar face but only a second before it was out of view again.

He smirked knowingly, she seemed to be doing this more lately, waiting just outside the classroom till the bell rang. He thought back to his conversion with Jacob after their first class.

Rogan, walked up besides his friends desk waiting for him to gather his things, "Hey Rogan. Are you avoiding, Alice?" Jacob chuckled as he put his books into his bag, "The less time I give her to talk, means more time for my mind to relax." he sighed looking at Jacob, "I suppose. Either that or she'll just talk faster to make up for lost time." Jacob stood up with his bag in hand and patted his friend on the shoulder, as he saw the annoyed look on his face and chuckled again. "Besides that, did you get a hold of her?" this made Jacob's face shift a bit, and let go of his shoulder, "Yes..." a pause and Rogan could see the conflict on his friends face, "I told you, already, you don't have to go into details. I just want to get to the bottom of this." Rogan, didn't want to make his friend uneasy but he was the only one he trusted to do this as well, "I talked to Mr. Bloom, today." This got his attention, "What did he say about her?" Rogan narrowed his eyes, remembering the conversion with that man, "He wouldn't say anything, just that he'd have the report on my desk at lunch time." Jacob looked at him, "So I don't have to tell you anything then." he smiled, "Only if they match up...I wouldn't put it pass her to tell Mr. Bloom one thing to get him to agree and it be something completely different." Jacob raised an eyebrow at his friend, "Why do you care again so much?" Rogan looked at him, "Because she's going behind my back and trying to break the rules. Plus, I can't stand the idea of someone new coming into the Council, right now. She's good at her job, I don't want that little girl in charge of the Books." he gave Jacob a serious looked, "Fine. We're going to meet up for lunch today." Jacob sighed, "Good."

He was pulled from his thoughts, "Hey Morgan!" "Hey Deon!" His eyes instantly followed her, she had the brightest smile on her face as she talked with Deon, and it annoyed him. He could tell she was ignoring him, 'She has no idea the trouble she is causing for me.' His anger bubbling up again. Alice, looked to see what had suddenly gotten Rogan's attention, because he had been listen so intently to her! Looking over her shoulder she saw that it was that annoying Wolfe girl, and Alice instantly felt her anger and jealousy come forth, 'Why does he even pay her any attention at all?' before she could say anything to the girl, the teacher began to do roll call, Alice glared at the girl for a moment, before sitting up straight and giving her attention to the teacher. Rogan on the other hand was still staring at the girl, with a blank face on the outside but on the inside was where all his feeling really were.

Last edited by JayRose; 01-02-2017 at 08:39 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-17-2016, 06:49 AM

You know that feeling you get when it feels like someone is watching you? Yeah, well Morgan was pretty sure she want's just imagining it and that Rogan, was staring at her right now. Why? She didn't know, he could have a million reasons but he should be paying attention to Alice, like he was when she had first walked into the classroom. Morgan was far to scared to look to see if he really was staring at her, but she chose to instead pay attention to and keep talking to Deon.

In the middle of them talking about a tv show they both liked, Morgan caught sight of Alice's beautiful and long blond hair swing through the air and felt her icy, blue eyed glare on her, and most likely sending ice daggers at her.

"Are you okay, Morgan?" Deon asked noticing the nervous look on her face all of a sudden, "Fine. Just a little tired, didn't get a good breakfast this morning." she laughed nervously, trying to play it off. He tilted his head a bit to the side and then smiled, "Well make sure you get a good lunch then after this class." Morgan, returned his warm smile with one of her own, "Of course." She was hoping that she could make it to lunch, without being stopped by Rogan, and reprimanded for her behavior yesterday. She left without his majesty's permission and he was already on edge when they had been talking about her resigning. She sighed inwardly, 'No way I'll be able to leave school today with another one of those wonderful conversations.' she rolled her eyes at the thought. Lucky for her the teacher finally started the class by roll call and then started to talk about what they would be doing today.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-24-2016, 08:35 AM

Rogan could see her shift nervously in her seat and try to ignore his gaze, he smirked. Even if she wanted to say something she couldn't Mr. Shaw, was in the middle of teaching, as long as Rogan knew he was bugging Morgan, he would keep it up until she gave him a look and snapped.

"Alright class I think that's enough talking and explaining." Mr. Shaw clapped his hands together and smiled at them with a big grin, the older man, who was nearing his sixties, loved to do experiments and have the class do projects, he really wanted them to get their hands dirty. Mr. Shaw loved to teach and he made his classes enjoyable and easy to understand. "And of course, you'll be with a partner!" The students already trying to pick their partners.

Alice, instantly pulled her chair closer to Rogan's and smiled at him, "You'll be working in pairs today." Rogan easily returned her smile, but used his peripheral vision to look back over to Morgan, "But of course in my class you know I like to pair you up in different ways." The class sighed, already knowing that but hoping maybe today he wouldn't. Making him laugh at their response, "So today partners will be...the two at the ends of the table will partner and the ones in the middle sitting next to each other will partner!" The class filled with 'whoops!', groans and other sounds of disappointment and excitement.

Alice, gasped but knew she couldn't say anything, as a member of the Student Council she couldn't set a bad example and complaining about her partner would be bad. She simply looked to Rogan, with look of disappoint and then looked over to Deon with a smile, "Ready, partner?" she said in her sweetest voice.

Last edited by JayRose; 01-02-2017 at 09:15 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-24-2016, 09:09 AM

Morgan was pretty sure her eyes were popping out of her head and her jaw had hit the table, 'This is not happening!' she quickly looked over to Deon, who she thought was going to be her partner, as he began to talk with Alice, happily. Deon smiled back at Alice, "Of course." he looked to Rogan, "I think it would be easier if you and I, switch seats." he smiled at the slightly older teen, "If that's okay with you of course." Morgan, couldn't believe that Deon, was in a way telling Rogan what to do, but of course Deon was such a nice person, he was really just trying to make it easier on the girls, thats just the way he was.

Morgan, began to feel that instinct to just run from the room and just go far away from this whole moment! This would be the first time the two would be partners in this class or for anything outside of the Council, for that matter. On top of that she was in trouble with the guy and she knew with the way he had been staring at her, he had not forgotten. 'Please just let this end quickly!' she quickly sent a prayer up to heaven, hoping it would be answered.

Mr. Shaw clapped his hands with his smile still in place, "Alright, lets get moving ladies and gentleman! Get next to your partners and lets start the experiments!" Morgan, jumped startled by the sudden loud sound and the fact that this was truly happening.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-24-2016, 09:43 AM

Rogan, smiled and nodded at Deon, "Of course, that'll be fine." Rogan grabbed his notebook, pen and science book, then scooted his chair back, just as Mr. Shaw asked the class to start moving. He and Deon swiftly made the switch of seats quickly, Rogan placed his stuff neatly on the table and looked over to Morgan.

"Alright, so now then of course first things first! As always, what is the first step?" Mr. Shaw looked out to the class, "Safety equipment, must be worn before starting any experiment, sir." A student in the front row stated easily, "Yes, very good James!"

Rogan, was watching Morgan, as Mr. Shaw spoke. He could clearly see that she was in a panic state, most likely she couldn't believe this was happening, 'I, to am surprised by this as well. She also made it a mission not to be partners with me. Not that I would have ever have minded, she seems to always get A pluses or at lest A's.' he couldn't help the slight smirk that came to his lips, as he watched her try to process the whole situation. "Okay, so once you've got your gear on. Make sure your partner has it all on and is wearing it correctly, then please turn the burners on. And then one of you will get the cylinders, beakers and flasks. Then the other will get the chemicals!" he said excitedly.

Rogan, got rid of any emotion on his face and quickly put his monotone face back in place, and began putting his safety gear on. Seeing that Morgan had not moved, he leaned closer to Morgans frozen body and whispered so only she would hear, "I can't check your gear, if you don't even put it on." he raised a brow at her and frowned at her for making them take longer then the rest of the class.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-25-2016, 07:27 AM

You know how people say that time slows down or seems to speed up faster then they can keep up with? At the moment everything seemed to be happening so fast Morgan just could not understand how this was happening. She really just kept hoping this was all just a dream! 'Déjà vu!' was the only thought that rushed through her mind, "I can't check your gear, if you don't even put it on." Morgan just about jumped out of her seat at the sound of Rogan's voice in her ear and to close for comfort. Her head quickly turned to look at him and her body moved to the edge of her chair, she locked eyes with him and everything quickly came rushing to her as to what was happening, what the teacher had said and why Rogan was staring at her like she was crazy.

Feeling her body heat up in slight embarrassment, she nodded her head and quickly pulled her long hair into a low pony tail, then placed her lab gloves on and then her safety glasses on. Looking over to him and glancing over his gear, she nodded her head in approval, "You're good." she wanted to answer quickly and with as few words as possible, "You can pick what you'd like to get first." she knew she had zoned out and that's way he was getting annoyed with her. So she just had to push her normal feelings for this jerk to the side and just think of him as any other partner and work to the best of her ability.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-25-2016, 07:45 AM

He thought for sure she was going to fall out of her seat with how high she had jumped in the air. He watched as she seemed to come back to reality, and she went into her work mode, he watched her put her gear on and waited to see if she would still be able to function correctly, "You forgot your apron." he pointed out, then went to go get the equipment and let her get the chemicals. Now whether that was a good idea or not, he would find out when she came back with said chemicals.

He walked over the cabinet with all the equipment, he took the items he needed, wrote into the logs and signed, then headed back over to his table, seeing that Morgan had all her gear on now, "You're good now." he said placing the equipment neatly on the table and where they could easily grab them and safely where they wouldn't get knocked off the table on accident. Looking over to Morgan, he had gone into work mode as well, once he knew things were going fine and he would get a good grade, then he would start pissing her off, "You can get the chemicals." he said putting one of the flask over the burner to start heating up. She still had much to make up for, from yesterday.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-25-2016, 08:28 AM

She looked over to the hook at the end of the table and saw that her lab apron was still hanging there and frowned, seeing from the corner of her eye that Rogan left to go get either the lab equipment or chemicals. 'Okay, Morgan pull it together! It's not that big of a deal, haha!' she laughed in her mind nervously, 'You're just stuck being lab partners with basically, your boss and that you have pissed off more times then you can count and just most recently yesterday! So lets also not get him a bad grad because you can't accept this stupid situation! And get him even angrier at you.' she scolded herself, while putting the lab apron on. By that point Rogan had come back and approved of her safety gear, while placing the equipment on the table, which meant she would be getting the chemicals.

She had taken notes of the chemicals that Mr. Shaw had used, the order he put them in and the measurements of each one. She didn't bother trying to memorize each item and just ripped the page out of her notebook, right when she was going to leave, Rogan seemed to have gotten impatient with her still being there, "You can get the chemicals." she turned on her heels, not letting his ordering tone, anger her.

When she reached the back of the classroom where the chemicals were, there were still other students trying to figure out which correct chemicals to get or waiting to sign out the items. She quickly pulled out her list, 'This is why its easier to just write it down, if its still something new your learning.' she saw a few of the items she needed not being picked up and walked over to grab them, then had to wait for others to move. Once she finally got everything and wrote in the log what she took and sign her name, she quickly walked back to her table.

She saw Rogan looking at his own notes and that he had set up pretty much all the equipment. Which meant she had to make sure she did most of the chemicals, so that he didn't think she was going to make him do everything. Placing the items on the table in the oder in which they should be used, she glanced over to him, "This is the order in which I saw Mr. Shaw do the chemicals in." she quickly grabbed her notebook and slide it in front of both of them, flipping to the page that had the measurements, "This is the measurements, he also spoke of but also the adjusts he said would work better for this type of result." she looked up to his much taller form, "Is this what you have?" she waited to see if they were on the same page, then she could start to measure out the chemicals.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-26-2016, 07:16 AM

(Merry Christmas, Kid =) Hope you had a great day with your family!)

He had set up all the equipment and could see that Morgan was suck because other students were still trying to pick out the right chemicals. So he decided to flip through his notes and make sure that she was going to bring back the right ones, soon she was placing things down on the table and talking to him. He raised a brow at her sudden change in attitude but listened to her and looked at her notebook, happy she was someone who took such good notes and obviously payed attention to the small details. Although, he shouldn't be that surprised, he read her reports or notes every week for the Council.

He placed his forearms on the table and went over her notes twice to make sure that everything matched, "That's exactly what I have." he looked over to her, to find they were now eye level with each other, "I'll let you start measuring and I'll tell you how much you should have." he never broke eye contact with her, waiting for her answer.

"Now remember students! You're going to need to pay attention to your measurements and take note of what happens whether you get them right or wrong and share your findings." Mr. Shaw said excitedly as he walked through the class, watching and observing the students in action, helping where he saw fit or answering questions.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-26-2016, 09:00 AM

(Merry Christmas! =D Yes, it was a great day! I hope you also had a great time with your family as well!)

Morgan was trying her best to not zone out again because she was so confused by this whole situation, 'He's being so normal...I feel like any minute cameras are going to come popping out and then everyone is going to start laughing and tell me this is all just a joke.' She kept eye contact with him the whole time not even realizing it until he had finished talking. Her eye grew wide for a moment, she quickly nodded and then began with the first chemical, quickly looking at her notes and then asked him what the measurement for the next one was, "How much of the, oleic acid?" She finished with her first compound and carefully poured it into the flask that had been heating up. She watched as it hissed and began to form a gas, feeling nervous because that's not what happened when Mr. Shaw did it. She glanced sideways at Rogan but also caught sight of Alice and Deon, still talking about what they should put in and how much of it, that made her feel slightly better.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-28-2016, 04:33 AM

Alice had been trying not to look at Rogan and Morgan the whole time but she found that her eyes constantly kept floating over to them, then she would realize she was staring and quickly focus back to Deon, to work on the experiment. 'I don't understand he's not doing anything to her...he's being nice to her!' Watching as the two talked normally she frowned deeply, 'But then again, Rogan probability just doesn't want a bad grade! That's what it is, of course!' she decided in her own mind, which made it easy for her to then give her full attention to Deon and her own work.

After about ten minutes, Rogan and Morgan had gotten to the flow of working together. Her measuring, then asking for the next chemical and how much to put in. He would tell her said measurement, then either one of them would pour it in, since their setup was right in the middle of them, he would also take note of what happened when each new chemical was introduced to the mixture. "Alright class! I can see some of you have gotten the hang of this and are on the right path, while others are still working carefully. So those that think they have it and have taken note of your findings. Play around with those chemicals and see what else you make out of them!" Mr. Shaw said in his loud excited voice, "Don't worry, none of this will harm you if you mix wrong! Maybe a few will have a little pop to them or smell but nothing that'll harm you seriously! You got ten minutes left!" he said laughing, while most of the students looked nervously at him then to each other.

Rogan, hummed in understanding, they had pretty much already finished when the man spoke, he was just writing the last of it down, so was Morgan. Even though he had been taking notes, she seemed to find it necessary to do her own notes, 'Can't blame her I've been with more then enough people who don't take good notes or forget something. But she can't expect me, the Student Council President, to take terrible notes? Can she?' He glanced over to her as she finished writing in her notebook.

Knowing that anything they did now would not effect their grade, he grinned inwardly at that thought, "I'll take this flask and you can get a new one." grabbing the tongs he carefully took it over to the sink that they used to dispose of the chemicals, after they had neutralized them. Once he came back to their table he placed the now washed and clean flask off to the side, he stood almost directly behind Morgan just slightly off to her right shoulder and leaned down to look over her shoulder to see what she was doing. Then whisper in her ear, "What else can we make with these chemicals?" Hoping to catch her off guard and piss her off.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-28-2016, 07:58 AM

Morgan, was happy that they had finished this experiment with pretty much no problem at all, she wrote one last thing in her notebook, just as Mr. Shaw was done talking. When she looked up to see what Rogan was doing and ask him what he wanted to try next she found him already looking at her. She felt a slight nervousness shot through her body at the look in his eyes, but shrugged it off, that was a normal feeling she always got from him.

As he spoke, she realized she was staring and quickly nodded her head, "Okay." was her quick reply. They had turned the burner off, so she turned it back on a low setting and looked for a erlenmeyer flask, spotting one extra she grabbed it and placed it over the heat, 'Just relax Morgan. Just ten more minutes and you don't have to deal with this anymore.' She kept telling herself, as she picked up a chemical and looked at her notes to make sure it was the right one, 'I'm sure we used a few of these just a couple weeks ago...' As she studied her notes and pulled a few more chemical into different groups, she suddenly felt...off. She pulled her brows together and felt his warm breath touch her ear and cheek, while his low deep voice filled her ear. Morgan, just about had her heart jump out of her chest, "Ah..." a small yell was about to leave her mouth and she quickly covered her mouth with her hand and dropped the container of chemicals on to the table, luckily it still had the lid on.

She quickly looked around the room to see that no one had heard hear, mostly because everybody was to busy talking about the experitment. She hadn't realized how loud it was in here with all the talking, she had been so focused on their own experiment. She whipped her head around to glare daggers at Rogan, only to came far to close to his face, she moved away which almost made her fall out of her chair and have another mini heart attack, she grabbed onto the edge of the table to hold herself up, her face flashed from everything and breathing heavily. "What the hell is your problem!" she hissed loud enough for only him to hear, as she glared at him.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-28-2016, 08:31 AM

He had gotten far more of show then he thought and as he watched her response to it all he could not help but let a low chuckle out. He had to move out of the way of her flailing arms, which put his body in the position to block anybodies sight to their right, everybody else behind them was to busy looking down at their own work.

Alice and Deon, had heard the small yelp which made them both glance over to only find the back of Rogan and could make out Morgans hands on the edge of the table, which then brought their eyes to the fallen over chemicals. The one container in her hand had rolled and knocked a few others on the table over. Alice shook her head, "What a klutz." and then went back to working, Deon chuckled lightly knowing his friend was most likely embarrassed for doing that, he'd have to bug her about it later, then went to working with Alice.

As, Rogan watched her try to look intimidating from her half fallen position, he simply raised a brow at her, with a rather innocent look on his face as she hissed at him, "Asking you a rather simply question, I thought." He shrugged his shoulders, "Perhaps I should talk slower or draw a picture for you?" He simply smirked down at her falling form, no way was he going to help her up, he much rather have her fall on her butt and fume angrily up at him as he towered over her. But just like everything else that had to deal with Morgan, she refused to do what he wanted and was still hanging on to the edge of the table, "Are you comfortable?" he said sarcastically.

Last edited by JayRose; 12-28-2016 at 09:09 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-28-2016, 09:29 AM

As he insulted her, Morgan got that feeling of just wanting to punch him in his smug looking face again! But she had almost lost her grip on the table and quickly lost that feeling as she focused on pulling herself up, again his sarcasm was not helpful as she was trying to pull herself up, "Oh yes, most defiantly. I hate that I have to...ugh...ruin it by sitting up the way society sees fit." She rolled her eyes at him, as she finally got up without falling, she sighed in relief. She then set her eyes on him with a look of anger and gritted her teeth, "Do you have another mixture you want to try?" she quickly tried to get them back to the way they were before they lost it and she was miserable for the last...she glanced at the clock, 'Crap! Nine more minutes.' she tried to calm her breathing down and her anger, she could not let him get the better of her with something so little.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-28-2016, 09:47 AM

Rogan kept his smirk in place as he listened to her sarcasm and struggle to sit up, 'Maybe this is more enjoyable to watch then her actually falling.' he thought. He took just a step back to give her some room, he also couldn't help but notice how far up her uniform skirt had moved up her thighs, 'Long legs...' he sifted his eyes back up to hers to see the fire in them, but could see her trying to control her anger, he saw her jaw clench before she spoke. She went back to her serious work voice and attitude as she asked him a question, "I do know quite a few, actually." he paused for a long moment and just stared at her with his smirk in place.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-28-2016, 09:59 AM

Morgan, felt the cool air rush against her heated skin and realized her skirt had bunched up to far up her legs and quickly fixed her uniform, seeing that it was all shuffled and laid the lab apron back on her lap, 'I really hope my underwear wasn't showing! I was so pissed off I didn't even think about that!' she controlled the blush that wanted to come to her cheeks. She felt relief as he spoke about the work and not something else, but as she sat there waiting for him to finish, she felt her eye twitch in annoyance as she locked eyes with him, "....And which one...do you want to try?" she said trying to control the anger in her voice, her hands balling into fist and her eyebrow twitching, 'This jerk!' breathing wasn't working so well right now.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-28-2016, 10:16 AM

Rogan could see how much he was pissing her off by not talking for so long and again felt the satisfaction of it all. He looked down to the table and grabbed a container of a chemical, "One gram of this..." he handed her the container, then looked back down to the table and grabbed another, "Then one cubic decimeter of this." he watched as she started to work, "Make sure to bring it to two hundred and twelve fahrenheit." then he started to give her more instructions quickly just to see if she could keep up.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-28-2016, 10:25 AM

She watched him scan the table, then hand her the one he picked up, she sighed happy he was starting to work again. She did the measurement and poured it in and was about to write it down but then he handed her another one, she quickly took it and took a second to realized what measurement he asked for. She felt slightly nervous as he kept handing her more and giving her more directions, 'Crap, slow down!' her mind yelled at him, as she kept taking whatever he gave her. She took it as a challenge and was not going to lose, she felt her eyebrow do that twitchy thing again.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-28-2016, 10:41 AM

He chuckled on the inside as he could see her determined not to lose track of what he was handing her and how much of it, along with following his constant telling her how to control the temperature. He honestly did not think she would be able to do it, but once she put in the last ingredient and it let out a small whistle out, as it released gasses quickly into the air, then changed from a clear brownish color to a dark blue. He couldn't help the small frown that came to his face, 'She did it.' if she had messed it up it would have turned into a nice chemical reaction and exploded into a black smoke up into her face, nothing bad would have happen as Mr. Shaw said, but it would have left her with a nice blackish face all day. Looking at the flask, "Very well. It worked just like I thought." then looked to her, "You do one now and I'll put it together." Now that he got her all flustered, he wondered if he had mixed her all up as well, "Don't use your notes." he challenged her, "I didn't." He smirked at her.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2016, 05:27 AM

She thought for sure she was going to lose track of which measurement went to what, since Rogan found it appropriate to use the "proper" names for everything. So when he gave her the last one she was still on the two before that one, willing herself to not forget what he had said and not lose focus because if she had to ask him for anything again, she would lose and he would give her that smudged look!

Pouring the last one in she half expected it to blow up in her face or something, instead a whistling sound came out and gasses blew out of the top, "Wow.." Morgan was amazed by the whole thing and was even more mesmerized by the color change. She smiled happily at the whole thing, Deon had told her multiple times she looked like such a child seeing something for the first time. But the smile and satisfaction of it all disappeared as Rogan spoke of her doing the next one and challenged her not to use her notebook, because he would win if she did use it and she couldn't have that.

It took her a moment to process his words and try to bring her scrambled brain back together. She quickly closed her notebook and pulled her brows together as she tried to think of anything with some of these items. She could feel him staring at her, 'Think Morgan, think! Quickly before time runs out and you lose either way!' suddenly a few of the items popped out in her mind and she quickly pulled the ones she knew for sure were needed, "Here two grams of this one." she looked at a few others before she quickly grabbed some water, "But put this in the flask first and slowly heat it up to two hundred Fahrenheit." she didn't bother looking at him because she knew she'd lose focus and forget. She glanced at the clock again, 'God this has been the longest ten minutes of my life!' but she only had four minutes left till the bell rang.