Man
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2007, 03:15 AM

Good thing 6 mules isn't allowed in Menewsha. >_>;

I don't dress up my main or mule. This account is actually my second one made, but I deem it as my main since it's more frequented. I'm planning to use my mule for roleplays and this for normal chatting. (:

Miyavi
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2007, 03:26 AM

Man, your sig lies. I've seen you around and you aren't a noob! Why does your sig lie. :? T_T

Man
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2007, 03:32 AM

Because...I'm really mean? :x

Miyavi
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2007, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man
Because...I'm really mean? :x
So you cover your meanness with noobness? XD;;;

i don't think you're mean either :wink: <3

Man
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2007, 03:38 AM

Well poop to your fase. ):<

I kid. <3 So who's mule are you? :0

Miyavi
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2007, 03:41 AM

My main is Aeris. I float around in the GD, but sometimes topics don't interest me as much. XD;;

Ouchies my face. :(

Man
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2007, 03:44 AM

Oh~ I've seen you around, too. :D GD's the only forum I can really get into/post. I can't seem to fit in with the other forums. xD;;

*rubs your face* o3o Sorrry

Miyavi
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2007, 03:46 AM

It's ok <3<3<3

I like the GD in as much as people are so creative with what they want to discuss. It's fun to talk about random stuff like that. But I'm huge into literature and movies, so I fit into those realms pretty easily. XD

But I like the fast pace of the GD. :3

So you rp? What sort of characters do you RP as generally? I used to RP but I always feel like I'm messing up with people's plotlines. :?

Man
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2007, 03:55 AM

I use to be a huge RPer, but then I went through this phase--thought it was weird/strange, stopped for a couple of years, but then a friend brought up that it's a great way to create storylines for yourself. >P So I'm trying to get back into it.

I'm trying to create an OC right now. I sketched him out and everything; 'cause I feel strange using some random anime/cartoon/real life picture of someone as my character. But that's just me. x.o;;

I like to go into RPs that are just starting out, so I don't disturb the flow. Gonna start out slow with simple scenarios. And yeah, I know what yu mean about messing up plots. x3;; If it's a fantasy or the creator had certain things in mind then I'd try to stay away, unless it's a friend's. :3

Miyavi
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2007, 04:00 AM

I think the best thing about RPing is that you have to think as your character on the fly. It gets those creative juices flowing, and is so much fun!

Creating an OC is the next best thing. I miss that! I had one myself a while back, and I agree. You can't base your character off someone else's drawing, it isn't the same!

Even with just starting RPs, I still feel like I'm not as good as the other players. I'm shy in general, so my character usually turn out shy. XD;;;

Man
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2007, 04:11 AM

It's sort of hard for me to create an OC. It's like, I want them to be this way, but then it collides with the rest of their personality. xD; I'm just too complicated.

I'm not that good of a storyteller, so RPing makes me feel awkward. So feel for you when others seem better. ;x; But I really want to get back into it. I might get some help from Condi though, since he's a pretty good RPer. xD I need coooaching.

Miyavi
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2007, 04:15 AM

Awww, poor Man <3 Hang in there. When the character really comes together, it will be an awesome sight to behold!

That's really nice of Condi to help you out. I think you're probably a better storyteller than you admit; if you have fun with RPing, then there has to be a secret storyteller lying within you. :3 <3

Man
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2007, 04:19 AM

D'aww, thanks. x3 <33 I like to write proses (especially in first person view, for some reason), but that's the only time I'm a decent storyteller. xD;

You're into literature, right? :0 What kinda novels interest you?

Miyavi
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2007, 04:29 AM

You're welcome. It's true, I'm sure. <3<3

I'm into all sorts of literature; mainly british literature appeals to me. Though, I took a Japanese lit class, and it was amazing. :o <3

But I'll admit, I am addicted to romance novels. XD

But I just love plots that can just suck me into their world. People make up such vivid and wonderful stories. Even with romance novels, the wit and dialogue can be extremely entertaining.

I'm a poet myself :oops: Not very good, but I keep working on it. <3

Man
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2007, 05:05 AM

I like romance novels, too. :0 I just researched some books that related to ephebophilia, so I've been on that craze right now. I'm just really interested in tales like that, but mostly fiction since chances are you'd get it from the "criminals" POV rather than the victims. >>;

I'm sure you're a terrific poet. Poetry isn't my specialty, so I admire people who can phrase it so well. :3

Cancer Stick
n/a

Old 04-08-2007, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplixity
Maybe so, but if you get more than 1 event item because you have a mule...then it's not very fair for the others. Is it?
But no one is stopping you from creating a mule and getting 2 of each item.

ARG! Not again!
The Other Personality

Old 04-08-2007, 06:04 AM

I hate being called a mule. I'm not Flink. Of course, I'm probably making everyone think she's crazy. Or I'm the crazy one and Flink dwells in my head. But it's true.

And I see nothing wrong with getting two of each item. To be honest, some people have at least 11 of each. How's this any different?

Mule
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2007, 06:19 AM

I don't mind being called a Mule. I think it befits my role, and I am quite aptly pleased at my role

Just please don't give me clothes! *acts like a house elf* :lol:

ARG! Not again!
The Other Personality

Old 04-08-2007, 06:27 AM

Ah, see. Were I mule and my sole purpose to horde gold or something for Flink, I would gladly claim myself a mule. However, I am not such. XD