zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-17-2016, 03:06 AM

This is a private roleplay between zigbigadorlube & Car'a'carn.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 12-17-2016 at 03:09 AM..

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-17-2016, 03:07 AM

Zig's profile:

Name: Stacy Jenkins

Bio: Stacy's mother runs a pokemon daycare and her father is a high level executive of a company producing special pokemon food blends. She learned how to care for pokemon from a very young age while helping her mother out at the daycare. When she turned eleven, her parents gave her her first pokemon a stufful, which she named Chip, and sent Stacy to a prestigious pokemon school where she quickly learned that this style of learning wasn't what she wanted. After the first semester, Stacy quit and returned home. She spent some time traveling with her father after that, learning about his business and about the world until she realized that wasn't what she wanted to do either. Finally, she decided to forge her own path by going on a pokemon adventure. Her parents were dubious about letting their only child travel on her own but that only strengthened Stacy's resolve to show them that she could succeed on her own, and discover her own passion. Stacy dreams of opening a pokemon parlour where she can pamper pokemon and help them increase their bond with their trainer.

Personality: Polite, friendly, caring, stubborn

Pokemon Party:

Boo ♂ {Confusion, Gust, Assurance, Heart Stamp }
Prim ♀ {Tackle, Growl, Thunder Wave, Thunder Shock}
Chip ♂ {Tackle, Leer, Baby-Doll Eyes, Brutal Swing}
Mei ♀ {Splash, Synthesis, Tail Whip, Tackle}
  • Cute pokemon
  • Good food
  • Luxury balls
Dislikes:
  • Canned food
  • Cold weather
  • Pratical shoes
  • People who underestimate her
Other: N/A

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 03-24-2017 at 03:49 PM..

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-17-2016, 03:08 AM

Carn's Profile:

[indent]
Name: Carl

Bio: Carl is from a small town where he lived with his mother and father. His mother is a Pokemon Berry grower and his father is a research assistant working with the Devon Cooperation. He was brought up to understand the importance of hard work and to always be ready to learn. When he was 10, his parents brought him a Magikarp for his birthday and told him, "With hard work and perseverance, Magikarp will grow into an amazing Pokemon one day! Don't give up on her!" Carl has had Mige ever since and taken good care of her though he wonders if Mige will ever evolve or if it is just a persistent lesson from his parents.

For many years, Carl has helped his mother on their farm growing berries. On his 15th birthday though, His parents presented him with a new travel bag filled with Pokemon catching paraphernalia and a new set of adventuring clothes! He had always talked about going on a Pokemon adventure and now here was his chance! With everything he needed to start his adventure, Carl took his 3 Pokemon with him and struck out the next day on his quest.

Personality: Gentleman, Super positive, Laughs at almost everything, Boy scout, Likes to be prepared, Always tries to help out, Kinda nerdy, Very talkative, A little naive, Very Trusting

Pokemon Party:

Woli | Cote | Mige | IP Man

Pokemon Moveset:

Woli
  • Water Gun
  • Hypnosis
  • Bubble
  • Double Slap

Cote
  • Poison Sting
  • Supersonic
  • Tackle
  • Acid

Mige
  • Splash
  • Tackle

IP Man
  • Gust
  • Growl
  • Leer
  • Quick Attack

• Water, Electric and Flying Pokemon
  • Comic Books
  • High Capacity Backpacks
  • Survival Kits
  • Net Balls

Dislikes:
  • Fashion
  • Bananas
  • Dark and Fairy Pokemon
  • Hot Places
  • Being Unprepared
  • Most Vegetables

Other: Personality Quirk(Klutz)

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 02-25-2017 at 07:12 PM..

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-17-2016, 03:24 AM

The Pokemon Center lady leaned over the counter, 3 pokeballs in her hands.

"Here you go! Your party is all rested up and ready to go! Be safe out there!" She said as she handed the pokeballs back to Carl.

"Thanks! I will for sure!" Carl replied, attaching his pokemon carefully to his belt. Tentacool was first, then Poliwag, then Magikarp. Carl sighed wondering if his Magikarp was every gonna evolve.

It was a good thing he came across this town when he did. His pokemon were getting really low on health from their trip together though the forest. Slinging his bag over his shoulder he made his way over to a group of kids huddled around a poster of a pokemon. Carl moved around behind the kids, trying to get a good view of the pokemon poster, finally settling in behind a stout looking kid. As he tried to look over his shoulder though, the kid turned to his friend and started to talk animatedly, waving his arms about and knocking Carl off balance. Stumbling backwards, Carl accidentally knocked over a postcard rack and ended up running into another person, knocking them into the pokecenter counter.

"Oof!" Carl exclaimed and turned to the person he ran into. It turned out to be a pretty girl, rather fashionably dressed. "Oh I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" He asked.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-17-2016, 03:41 AM

Stacy's nose was buried in her guidebook, searching for the best local clothing boutiques when something large and heavy suddenly fell against her, knocking her back into the pokemon center counter behind her. Stacy let out an audible "ooof" of pain and dropped her guidebook in surprise. Grabbing the edge of the counter behind her to steady herself, Stacy looked up to identify the disturbance. It turned out to be a young man, presumably a pokemon trainer by the pokeballs attached to his belt. "I'm fine!" Stacy exclaimed, her woobat flying around her head, seemingly in distress at all the commotion. "It's okay Boo," she said soothingly in an attempt to calm her companion. Turning back towards the other trainer she asked, "Is everything alright?"

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-17-2016, 03:48 AM

"Yes of course! I'm so sorry, I lost my balance when that kid over there bumped into me is all." Carl said pointing back behind him to the group of kids by the wall. He bent down and picked up the guidebook the girl had dropped, noticing as he did that it was open the page listing several local boutiques.

"Her you are." Carl handed back the guidebook. "I like your Woobat." He said, noticing the little pokemon flutting around the girls head. "Oh! I'm Carl by the way!" He said suddenly, having forgotten his manners, and stuck out his hand to the girl.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-17-2016, 03:53 AM

"Oh I see," Stacy said, pushing a stray strand of hair back behind her ear. "Oh thank you!" she exclaimed, taking the guidebook that he retrieved and handed back to her. "Haha, he can get a bit stressed sometimes but he's a good friend. Boo here is one of the first pokemon I ever caught! We've been together for quite some time now." Stacy smiled warmly at the boy. "Nice to meet you, my name is Stacy," she said cheerfully, putting her manicured hand out in front of her for him to shake. "Do you know this town well? I was just looking for somewhere to do a bit of shopping..."

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-17-2016, 04:03 AM

"Oh really? That's so cool! Tentacool here is one of my very first pokemon." Carl said patting his belt, then stuck his hand out to the swooping woobat to pet it as it flew by.

"Nice to meet you Stacy!" Carl grabbed Stacy's hand firmly and shook it vigorously. "I can't say as I know of any good places to shop here. It's my first time in town myself you see. I just got here from down the road. I wouldn't be much help anyways. I normally stick to the pokeshop for any shopping! That's my next stop in fact!"

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-17-2016, 03:10 PM

"Oh, that's nice..." Stacy said, though she couldn't help cringe a bit inside. She had always thought that tentacool looked just a little bit creepy. Stacy's eyes followed Carl's hand as he reached out to her pokemon. Woobat had a shy nature and didn't usually appreciate strangers touching it. It seemed a bit rude to her to try to pet someone else's pokemon without asking but Stacy couldn't really blame Carl, Boo was so cute after all! Her pokemon flitted out of the way of the other trainer's outstretched hand and came to sit on her shoulder. She nuzzled her cheek against it's soft fur until Carl took her hand and shook it vigorously, nearly shaking her whole body with the movement. Disgruntled by the movement, woobat slipped off her shoulder to hover in the air beside her once more.

"Ah, I see," Stacy said, slightly disappointed. From what she had been reading from her guidebook before it was knocked out of her hands, there wasn't really much in the way of shopping to be found in this small town. She hoped there would at least be some local specialty to try. Fashion was of course at the top of her list of priorities but good food wasn't far down from that. She had been eating prepackaged food for the past few days during her trek through the woods and would welcome a real meal. "Do you mind if I accompany you?" Stacy asked, "I could use a few things from the Poke Mart myself..."

((I finished my profile!))

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 12-17-2016 at 03:43 PM..

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 12:44 AM

"Sure!" Carl said, happy to have someone to travel with. Pokemon made great travel companions but not so great conversationalists... "It would be nice to have someone along to chat with! Pokemon aren't much for words are they?" Carl chucked a little as he grabbed the pokeball that held his Tentacool and let him out in a flash of light. "Do you mind if Cote comes along for the ride? She doesn't much like being cooped up in her pokeball. None of my pokemon do really but it would be a bit much if I let them all out when I went into a city! Usually I have them take turns and this time it's Cote's!" Carl's stomach grumbled a bit, "Maybe we could get something to eat too. I'm starving!"

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 12:59 AM

"Great!" said Stacy, happy to have someone to chat with for a bit. "Well they do talk in their own way," she said, "You just have to learn how to understand it!" she said cheerfully. Stacy looked over at the tentacool that popped out of it's pokeball when Carl released it. She scrunched her nose every so slightly but made sure that Carl didn't see. If she wanted to learn how to take care of all kinds of pokemon, she would need to get used to the less cute species she supposed. "That's very nice of you. It sounds like a good system," she said with a smile. She laughed lightly as her new companion's stomach gurgled. "That sounds like an excellent idea! I was just thinking about grabbing a bite to eat myself." Adjusting the strap of her bag she started towards the exit of the Pokemon Center followed closely by woobat. "Shall we?" she asked.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 01:16 AM

"I suppose you are right about that. I'm not so good with understanding my Pokemon yet though." Carl said, wiping some grime off of Cote's head. "Yeah it works alright! I love all my Pokemon and besides, it wouldn't be nice to play favorites!" Carl said with a laugh. "great! Are there any good places to eat in that guidebook of yours?" Carl asked as he fell in beside Stacy and walked out of the Pokemon Center

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 12-18-2016 at 01:29 AM..

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 01:28 AM

"I'm sure you'll get better at it the longer you spend with your pokemon," Stacy said, her brow furrowing as Carl wiped some dirt off his pokemon's head, "It looks like your pokemon could use a bath!" she added with a laugh. She liked to pamper her pokemon often, brushing their fur and making them feel good. "Hm, let me see..." Stacy said, leafing through the book as they walked. "It looks like there's a pretty good sushi place oh and ooh there's hibachi! It's a bit pricy though and I'm not sure what your budget is...or there's a cute little sandwich shop. What sounds good to you?" she asked, turning towards Carl.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 01:42 AM

"Yeah for sure! We all got a bit dirty on our trip to this city. I was starting to worry really cause all my pokemon were getting really low on health!" Carl said as he rememebered the trip though the forest with his Pokemon and the close scrapes they had near the end. Carl brushed some more dirt off Cote as Stacy looked though her guidebook. "Sushi huh! I like Sushi! Oh wow I haven't been to a Hibachi in forever!" Carl said with a hungry look in his eyes. "Hmm Well I've got this much." Carl fished out his meager supply of money from his pocket and showed it to Stacy. "Where do you think we can go with this?"

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 01:50 AM

"You didn't take any potions with you?" Stacy asked. She had made it through the forest with little difficulty herself but she had also brought a number of potions with her just in case. She smiled when Carl responded excitedly to the prospects of food. She herself loved trying new food. It was always a nice treat to be able to eat at a restaurant whenever she came into town. All those prepackaged dinners and canned food was just terrible to eat day in and day out. "Uh..." Stacy said, looking over at the few bills that Carl held in his hand. She blushed thinking about how much money she had in her own wallet in comparison. "Well I guess that depends on how much you plan on spending at the Poke Mart..." she said slowly.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 01:57 AM

"Potions? I never really bothered with those cause I always lived so close to a Pokecenter. Do they help?" Carl asked. He knew that some people used them but he never really saw the need for them since the Pokecenter in his town was right around the corner from where he lived. "Well I really don't need anything there but I always check to see if they have any new exciting Pokeballs to buy! Right now I'm pretty well stocked." He said with a nod of his head.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 02:03 AM

Stacy stared at Carl open mouthed for a second before closing her mouth and smiling. "You're pretty new at this aren't you?" she asked. "Pokemon centers are great but sometimes they can be few and far between out in the wild and then you need potions to heal up your pokemon," she explained patiently. "Well if you don't really need much I would suggest getting a potion or two and then you should probably have enough for a couple rolls of sushi but aren't you worried about spending all of your money?" she asked, a bit concerned, "Or will your parents be sending you more allowance soon?" she asked as they arrived in front of the Poke Mart.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 02:15 AM

"Uh... Yeah. Just a bit!" Carl reached up and scratched the back of his head with a slightly embarrased smile on his face. He didn't really want to reveal to Stacy that he had only just started out on his adventure a week ago. "Oh I didn't realize there weren't that many Pokecenters..." Carl said looking thoughtful. He hadn't realized just how hard this adventuring was gonna be. "Well in that case, I guess I'll buy a few potions and then we can go to get some Sushi!" Carl said enthusiastically, pumping his fist in front of him. "Huh? Oh. Naw, I'll just go battle some people for more money! That's how it works right?" He asked as they neared the Pokemart.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 02:22 AM

Stacy tried to smile reassuringly but had to wonder how Carl's parents would let him go off on his own with such little knowledge of pokemon. He seemed eager at the very least but that wouldn't help him when he was lost in the woods with a fainted pokemon or down to his last pokedollar. "Uh, well it's not quite as simple as that. That's a two way street. If you battle another trainer and loose then you're supposed to pay them. What will you do if you have no money?" Stacy said, trying to help Carl understand. "There is one way though... In the Poke Center I saw a poster for an upcoming tournament. The registration is free so if you sign up and manage to advance far enough you could get some prize money."

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 02:28 AM

"Lose? No way! I've studied loads of Pokemon tactics and moves! I bet I could cream anyone! Well anyone near my level anyways..." Carl thought for a moment and then said, " I guess I'd have to call my parents and have them send me some. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. They were really encouraging when they sent me off to go on my Pokemon adventure!" He said as he opened the door to the Pokemart for Stacy. "Oh was that what all those kids were looking at near the wall? That sounds like a great idea! Nothing like a bit of hard work and some friendly competition!" Carl said, excited by the prospects of entering into his first tournament.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 02:34 AM

Stacy just shook her head. "Alright then, I challenge you to a battle. If you win, I'll pay for your sushi. If I win, you have to carry my bag for the rest of the day," she said. She was curious to see just how good he was and thought it might be a good idea to teach him a friendly lesson before his naiveté got him into trouble. "Think of it as practice for the tournament."

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 02:42 AM

"Really?? A battle? This will be my first ever battle...! With-with a girl! I mean!" Carl corrected himself quickly. This would be his first every battle but he didn't really want Stacy to know that. He let go of the door and dashed into the center of the street. "OK! But I'm not gonna hold back on you so you better be prepared!" Carl said as he pushed up the sleeves on his coat. "That sushi is as good as mine! Get ready Cote!"

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 02:46 AM

Stacy raised an eyebrow. "Do you think I'll go easy on your because I'm a girl?" she asked, "Don't get so cocky yet, we have to decide the terms of the match. Do you want a one on one battle or three on three? That means either the best of one or best of three matches."

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 02:50 AM

"Of course not! I just know more tactics than you." Carl said mater of factly. "OH.. Uhm.. Well I guess we should do one on one? I am getting pretty hungry."

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-18-2016, 02:56 AM

"Well I guess we'll just see about that!" Stacy said. Reaching back she unclipped a pokeball from the strap on her bag. "Prim! I choose you!" With a flick of her wrist, Stay threw the ball out in front of her, releasing her mareep for battle. "Alright Carl, choose your pokemon."