xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-13-2018, 12:53 AM

Elisa looked at her and she smiled and said "oh I gotta see." Elisa smiled at her and she wanted to know where this is.

Damon sighed and said "i am also here to keep a eye on a girl her father was looking for her she is friends with my brother so don't try to do anything to her Klaus."

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-13-2018, 01:50 AM

Jessie smiled."lets get some lunch and I'll show you"

"You wouldn't happen to be talking about Miss Elisa,now would you? I did sense something with her" ,Klaus said calmly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-13-2018, 11:27 PM

Damon looked at him and sigh and said "yea it is her from what Alaric told me she as power but hasn't awaken her power yet." Damon wonder why though.

Elisa looked at her and nodded and she shows her where to get lunch.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-13-2018, 11:36 PM

Klaus smiled."could be her family has hidden it from her",he said shrugging."there is a witch hunter out there after all"

Jessie smiled as they bought there lunch and lead her to the hide out in the woods."see, nice and quite",she said looking around

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-14-2018, 12:04 AM

Elisa followed her and she saw the hide out and smiled it was nice and quiet she could finished her drawing.

Damon crossed his arms "it could be on her dad side her mother is a vampire hunter I don't know about her father I do know she doesn't listen to Alaric half the time." Damon thought it was funny since she as attitude.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-14-2018, 12:14 AM

"you don't say",Klaus said looking thoughtful.

Jessie sat down on a fallen tree and pulled out her book she was reading. Munching on her fries as she read.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-14-2018, 12:39 AM

Elisa sat down and she got out her sandwich and some water and she was working on her drawing again.

Damon looked at him and sigh "let me guess you met her already."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-14-2018, 01:02 AM

Klaus smirked."shes in my class",he said shrugging. "You should come to school,or better yet be my assistant. If you want to watch Elisa"

Jessie smiled. The book was reading was her mothers old journal. It was all she had left of her mother. The book and a nechlace . She sighed slightly. Missing her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-14-2018, 03:07 PM

Damon raised his eyebrow and said "sorry if I did that my brother will know something is up so sorry Klaus." Damon said but he felt something.

Elisa was still working on her drawing and then she heard something coming.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-14-2018, 09:46 PM

Jessie looked up from her book and into the woods. She could feel something coming there way."hey Elisa, we sould start heading back",she aid calmly.

Klaus shook his head."very well, be boring",he then turned his head towards the woods." you feel that too I presume"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-17-2018, 01:05 AM

Elisa got up and put her drawing in her bag and nodded and did felt like someone was watching them.

Damon looked at him and nodded "yea we should check it out." Damon said and he looked at the forest.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-17-2018, 01:12 AM

Jessie stood, packing her book away."come on",she said softly and started back for the school.

Klaus nodded."lets go",he said running off to the forest

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-17-2018, 01:20 AM

Damon looked at him and nodded and he used his super speed to get to the forest and he saw the girls leaving and looked around.

Elisa walked with her and knows study hall is next class for her Elisa looked at Jessie and said "what is your next class?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-17-2018, 01:24 AM

Jessie stopped looking back senceing Damon then continued walking."study hall. Then english to finish up the day"

Klaus was soon at Damon's side and made sure the girls were gone."what do you sence"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-17-2018, 01:32 AM

Damon looked at him and looked around and said "well I do sense a witch if that helps but its a man." Damon remember about one man. Damon used his power to find the man it was the girl's father and sigh "what you doing here?"

The man was doing something and looked behind him and said "why you care vampire." he was Elisa father a witch.

Elisa looked at her and nodded she also had English after study all "so we have class together for the rest of the day."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-17-2018, 01:40 AM

Klaus turned to Elisa's father." well another surprise",he said softly."we could ask the same for you"

Jessie grinned."thats great!",she said happily

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-17-2018, 05:57 PM

The man looked at him and sigh a bit "I am doing what my ex wife should of done years ago." The man was working on something.

Damon had a bad feeling and said "are you trying to awaken your daughter powers for her to become a witch." Damon said to him and knew something was up about it.

The man looked at him and said "yes she needs to become a witch."

Elisa looked at her and smiled at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-17-2018, 09:28 PM

Klaus frowned."and why is that?"

Jessie smiled following her to the study hall.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-24-2018, 03:36 PM

The man looked at him and said "if she doesn't her powers will be out of control and it could kill her." He said to them and he really didn't like Klaus.

Damon looked at him and looked at Klaus "should we just let him do what he wants?"

Elisa walks to class with Jessie and they got to class and she sits down and gets out her books and going though her history book.