Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 04:38 PM

SoD ~ Counting games? Is that fun? You don't get money for posting in word games (on mene) so I don't ever go in there. *sweat*

Sakura ~ Thank you so much! ^_^ <3

Twisted ~ Ya. It does seem like a ghost town.. but some of the other forums are stagnant. They aren't moving at all. Like B&C. I post there a lot but no one seems to go there anymore. It's sadness.
People will come back. I think a lot of the exchangers are leaving because the economy is so crazy right now. I probably wouldn't be over here if I weren't questing and therefore trying to buy and sell items. I can see how the craziness of prices could drive some of the regulars in the exchange away for a while. *nod*

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-17-2007, 04:40 PM

Yeah. Prices go up and down a lot. The event items are crazy sometimes. Mostly the V-day items.

I'm no exchanger. I just sell items that I don't wear or want anymore toward my quest item.

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 04:43 PM

Ya I've been questing for the V-day items for ever! I had to sell off my sash and belt in order to be eligable for the auctions though. I figured it was worth it though if I get a v-pin because that would be the hardest to get in my opinion.

They were skyrocketing for a while there! Like v-pins going for over 100k! I bought my sash for 47kish (in items). I just sold it for about 10k.. it makes me want to cry but if I can really get a v-pin for around 9k it'll all be worth it. *nod*

I like your outfit. I can't wait until I allow myself to actually buy commons. My outfits are so pathetic most of the time. rofl!!

orange
most awesome person you'll ever ...
Send a message via MSN to orange

Old 08-17-2007, 04:44 PM

Good luck Eroy! <3

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 04:46 PM

Thanks orange! You too xDD

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-17-2007, 04:46 PM

Aww. Wow. That's a lot. I have the pendant. I got lucky to get that for cheap. I don't have any other Vday items. Good luck getting the pin. ^^

Thanks. :) Your outfit is nice. You'll get commons too. And

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 04:52 PM

Aww I like the pendant. ^_^
I'm glad you got it cheap too! I'm happy people are able to get the v-day items they want for a reasonable price. The inflation on them in just a couple of months was really out of control!

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-17-2007, 04:56 PM

Yeah. I like the belt too, but I don't think I'll get that.

Yeah. The price of those items was crazy. @__@

I would never try for the pin just because it's so unstable.

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 04:58 PM

I'm hoping I can get it now while it's cheap. Then I'll worry about the other items later. I think my favorites are the boa and belt though. *nod* I originally thought the sash was my favorite but it's hard to match it up with an outfit. It's too big.

So what are you questing for?

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-17-2007, 05:00 PM

Oh. I see. That's a good idea. I don't like the boa. The sash is big. It looks good with very little items on. xD

I'm questing for the pot of gold. ^^

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 05:02 PM

Pot of gold! That's a cute item. Getting the St. Patricks items during the event was really hard. They were really expensive in the shops. I only managed to get a 2 of the clover hairpins.. @_@;;

I'd like to get a green clover hairpin sometime.. it's a really nice item. I think I like the gold one better though. I'm not sure I care for the stockings. It's seems like an odd item to be so rare. rofl!!

Well best of luck getting it! How much do those cost these days anyway?

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-17-2007, 05:11 PM

How did you get the items during the event? I wasn't here for it.

I like it. It's shiny. :)

I think it's around 4k.
I don't like the stockings much either. The hair pins are all right.

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 05:13 PM

Have you ever seen the 'Special Event' shop.. with the rest of the shops?
Well the event items were in that shop. The gold hairpin was 600 something gold and the green one was 400 something. I think the pot of gold was somewhere around 200g and the stocking around 100g.. but I can't really remember. But ya.. there was no descender then so it was really hard to earn gold so hard to get the items unless you were already rich. T_T

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 05:14 PM

4k isn't horrible. You're half way there! xDD

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-17-2007, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroy
Have you ever seen the 'Special Event' shop.. with the rest of the shops?
Well the event items were in that shop. The gold hairpin was 600 something gold and the green one was 400 something. I think the pot of gold was somewhere around 200g and the stocking around 100g.. but I can't really remember. But ya.. there was no descender then so it was really hard to earn gold so hard to get the items unless you were already rich. T_T
Oh. I see. That's how they did it? Hmm. Interesting.

Aww. That's too bad. :( That doesn't seem fair.

I'm glad they didn't do that for other events.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 08-17-2007, 05:23 PM

*streaks through the thread*

Hellllooooooo!

*gets back to work*

I'm finally busy, omg!

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 05:23 PM

Ya. I think they did it that way for the v-day items too. I'm not sure though b/c I wasn't here.

Ya it doesn't seem like a very good way to do it. It makes the rich richer because they can buy up all the items they want and then sell them after the event is over. I'm glad they just hide the items now and make you look for them. I think it's a much better way to do the events *nod*

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla
*streaks through the thread*

Hellllooooooo!

*gets back to work*

I'm finally busy, omg!
Hey Siz! <3

Lol. I should be busier than I'm letting myself be... *sweat*

Imp
+500 cool points
Send a message via AIM to Imp Send a message via MSN to Imp

Quote:
I know it's crazy! I didn't think I'd ever be able to afford a hairpin xD

I'm doing alright.. busy at work but alright in general.

How are you imp?

-late reply- xD
I'm good
I'm gonna go get my school books in a few minutes

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Quote:
Ya. I think they did it that way for the v-day items too. I'm not sure though b/c I wasn't here.

Ya it doesn't seem like a very good way to do it. It makes the rich richer because they can buy up all the items they want and then sell them after the event is over. I'm glad they just hide the items now and make you look for them. I think it's a much better way to do the events *nod*
Yeah. That's not right. I'm glad they don't do it that way for recent events.

Oh. Yeah. I like looking for them. It's fun.

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 05:26 PM

Hehe. I can't wait to see what the Halloween items will look like!! >.<!!

Imp
+500 cool points
Send a message via AIM to Imp Send a message via MSN to Imp

Old 08-17-2007, 05:26 PM

>.o
I gotta go xD
byes poppits

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-17-2007, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Hehe. I can't wait to see what the Halloween items will look like!! >.<!!
Yeah. I can't wait either. ^^

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 05:33 PM

See ya later imp!!

I hope there's a little bat friend that is flying up near your head and a little pumpkin down by your feet. I think they'd be really cute!! xD

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 08-17-2007, 05:38 PM

Quote:

Actually, the Vday items were given out free, and there were clues and you had to go find them. Like the Easter and carnival items. :D