Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-04-2012, 10:02 PM

Marl just sighed. "Fine I'll shut up." The prince really knew nothing of the guard next to him and he would have to fine a way to let the prince know all there was. He sat quitely after that and ate.

Winzer would have smirked at that but he kept his face cold like normal and went back to eatting. He was glad his prince choose him and would make sure Alex knew he was happy after getting back in to the room.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-04-2012, 11:35 PM

Alex was glad when the two guards stopped fighting. He didn't like listening to it, so he was more than relieved that it was done with. He turned his attention back to his food, finishing up quietly.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-05-2012, 12:51 AM

Winzer was stilling to hide the pain in his body and sit up and act like every thing was fine with him. those his eyes were telling another story he need to lay now soon.

Noises could be heard from outside the kitchen of guards rushing around. Both Winzer and Marl turned to look at the door.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-05-2012, 12:52 AM

Alex knew Winzer was in pain. He could see it clearly. He was about to get up and suggest the guard take a rest when he heard the commotion. He turned towards the door, looking at it cautiously.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-06-2012, 07:29 PM

The guards out in the hall were yelling and screaming and the thing they kept repeating was. "He escape fine him!"

Winzer got up. "We will take our food and go back to the room its not safe here any longer."

Marl got up after hearing both the guards then Winzer say that and got his weapon ready just incase. He was going to follow them back to the room.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-15-2012, 11:52 AM

((Sorry! Got a little busy))

Alex nodded, picking up Misa. He had a very bad feeling about what was going on and he didn't want to leave her behind. "Lead the way." he said. He kept a tight enough hold on her that she wouldn't be able to jump down, but gent enough to not hurt her. That was the last thing he wanted to do.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-16-2012, 12:42 AM

"How did he escape! He was on his death bed?" guards were yelling about this as they ran through the halls no one knew the answer.

Winzer wasn't happy about this he got up and moved infront of Alex. He looked to the head chief who he know would not hurt Alex due to hsi lovely threat he had used a long time ago. "Take the food cart and follow stya close. Marl if your going to help then get behind the cart make sure no one try to put any thing in the food as we move. LET GO!"

Marl didn't like being order by Winzer but right now he had to guard Alex the best that he could. He got behind the Cheif with the cart and started to follow them out into the hallway.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-21-2012, 11:52 AM

Alex held Misa close to his chest, looking around cautiously as he walked. He wasn't completely sure what was going on, but he knew enough to know that it wasn't good. One thing he was completely certain of was that Winzer was going to protect him from whatever threat it was. So he kept close to his guard, not wanting to put too much space between them.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2012, 04:17 PM

Winzer made sure to keep them agiest the hall's stone walls are they walked it was one less thing he would have to watch for. The guards where rushing around like crazy trying to fine the person. Soon they came back to the room and Winzer checked the door before opening it and pushing Alex inside then the food cart. He slipped in after that not letting the other two in at all. "He safe in." He then shut and locked the door.

The cook shruged and went about to get back to the kitchen while Marl was pissed he wasn't let in. He lean agiest the wall deciiding to guard the door from people getting to close to it.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-01-2012, 03:33 AM

((So sorry for taking so long! Graduation is quickly approaching, so my mind hasn't been completely on rping. Hope you can forgive me.))

Alex glanced at all the guards cautiously. He didn't like the fact that they were running around like that. It meant something bad was going to happen. He was confident though that Winzer was going to protect him, so he wasn't going to let it worry him too much. Once back into the room, he finally put Misa down. He wasn't going to let her run around out in the halls like he normally would. He would much rather her be in here with him so he could keep her safe.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-20-2012, 03:38 PM

(as long as you can forgive me as well)

winzer moved over to the bed and sat down on it. "Alex....its a mess out there so from the sound of it your uncle escape the dungon medical area."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-27-2012, 10:17 PM

((Of course I can.))

Alex took a seat next to Winzer. "How did he manage to escape?" Shouldn't there have been guards there to keep an eye on him?

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-28-2012, 02:40 PM

"He wasn't in the shape to leave there him self. My guess is the guards help him escape because your uncle dose have a lot of power." Winzer sighed and wrapped an arm around Alex.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-01-2012, 03:10 AM

Alex frowned, crossing his arms. "That shouldn't matter. Didn't they think he was down there for a reason?" Why would they just help him escape like that? They should have known better.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-02-2012, 06:02 AM

Winzer sighed and pulled his prince in to his arms. "You just don't understand how this world works yet." He kissed the top of Alex head. "Your uncle has people in his pocket he bought them with his power and wealth. That why they are willing to help him because they think if he because king and they help him they will be in faveor with him." He held on to Alex. "Its a dirty world out there I want to make you ready for it."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-25-2012, 11:02 PM

((Oh my god. I am so sorry for taking so long to get to this. I swear I didn't mean too! I've just been so busy lately and haven't had much time for rping. Please forgive me!))

Alex relaxed some as he felt Winzer's arms around him. He hesitated for half a second before hugging his guard gently. "I know..." he muttered. He really couldn't stand people who had to actually pay for someone's loyalty. In his mind, someone should be loyal because they actually support you and want to be on you side. Not just because they're being paid too.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-31-2012, 10:04 PM

Winzer just kept Alex in his arms. "Try not to think about it and just rest. If he really escape I'll make sure it is taken care of once I recover." He kissed Alex deeply. "Sleep next to me while I rest so I know your safe and can relax.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 08-12-2012, 04:50 PM

Alex nodded, a faint blush on his face. "All right. I'll rest just as long as you promise me that you'll get some rest as well." he said. He wouldn't feel right unless his guard was well rested as well. Especially if he had to get into another fight later.