Castleofglass
Only a crack in this castle of g...

Old 08-11-2013, 07:49 AM

Zuri's dark green eyes flashed with exuberance when Addison agreed to join him. He looked down at the other when he mentioned that he should change. He didnt see anything wrong with it despite the dirt stains; it's not like he could be clean forever working outside in a garden. Before Addison could pull away after he placed a kiss on Zuri's cheek, he quickly leaned in to kiss the other's cheek as well. The neck kisses he had recieved during one of the removals of the roses had still left him feeling slightly warm, but it wasn't from the sun's rays. Tugging at the other's arm he pulled him in close and placed his lips on the other's. How could one feeling feel so strange on day, but feel so addicting the next? He seemed to never get enough of kissing Addison and apparently neither could the other.

Zuri wrapped an arm around his waist despite the dirtied clothes and pressed his lips slightly harder on the other's. His lips were warm from the sun, which only made him deepen the kiss. When he felt their hips collide, however, he opened his eyes and pulled away gently. He averted his eyes so the other wouldn't see his wine-stained cheeks. "Sorry, sorry, accident."

He didnt know why even the slightest hint of intimacy made him freak out a little. Part of it was to ensure that the other was comfortable and wasn't forced into anything. He was the master after all and could make Addison do what he wanted anyway without question. Yet, Zuri felt tender-hearted to the man. He didnt want to hurt him like he had before, at the pergola. Hurting him once had sent him off into a raging spiral, he didnt know how he would react if he hurt him twice, especially with their igniting relationship.

For reassurance, Zuri kissed Addison on the lips softly and voiced his thoughts. "If you ever feel that I am forcing something on you, don't hesitate to tell me. I'm not hurting you again." He moved his lips up to where his sphenoid bone was located and kissed the little indent between his right eye and where his hair started. He smiled lovingly at his partner, "We should get dressed for our outing."

Zuri took his partner by the hand and led him back into the mansion. He let the other get his things from his room and slowly let go of his hand. He went up to his master bathroom and checked himself to make sure he looked decent to go outside. All except for the sweat that formed around his face was in order. He washed his face with cold water from the sink, found deodorant from one of the cabinets and put that one. He wondered whether Addison would go to the servants' bathroom to clean himself or not. Might as well allow him to use my bathroom as well as my bedroom too. What's mine is his now.

Quickly, he departed the bathroom and went searching for his lover. He found him gathering his clothes to go and take a shower. "Feel free to use my shower." He smiled at him, "What's mine is yours." Nodding his head towards the direction of his bathroom, he made is way there while the other followed. He leaned on the windowsill opposit the bathroom patiently as he let the other step in to clean himself.

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 08-12-2013, 04:59 AM

Complying with the tug at his sleeve, Addison met Zuri's gaze with a playful grin dancing across his face as he leaned in to meet the other in the kiss. He felt hot; his blood was piping, his skin sizzling, his lips scorching... Yet, the intense heat he found in Zuri's lips and their kiss was unlike any other sense of it. The heat was suffocating, while intoxicating. It truly entranced and drew him further into it. His hands weer moving with the intent of wrapping his arms around the other, but soon a distraction came from their hips. It was heat much like what he felt in the kiss-- sweet and intimate, yet all too short.

Before he could act, his partner had pulled away. Eyes widening slightly, Addison would study the expression on Zuri's face. Have I done something wrong? Was he uncomfortable? Hearing the apology, Addison seemed to understand a twinge of shyness he found in the other. Ah, so it was the hips... but, why apologize for it? Smiling kindly, Addison would rub the back of his head gently. "No need for apology, Zuri." He spoke honestly, in understanding, though still a tad confused about the sudden avoidance of intimacy.

His partner's next half cleared his confusion if only a little, but this lead to Addison's brow furrowing slightly. Does he believe I do not appreciate it? Or, rather, does he not wish for intimacy, and believe that I am pushing him? Frowning slightly, Addison hesitantly replied, "Yes, of course." His mouth opened to speak more of the matter, but after receiving the gentle kiss, that was the end of the topic. Zuri briefly mentioned them changing, leading Addison to sigh softly and nod. It is a subject for another time. He followed the lead of the other back into the manor and down a side hall to the servants' quarters, where they parted.

Thinking of what to wear took a few minutes, but Addison soon reached for what he believed to be his best clothes. They were by no means of bad quality, but he knew them to be nothing in comparison to what the rich could afford. To what Zuri wore on a daily basis. He would try to stay up to par, still. From his belongings, he withdrew a pair of black slacks and a matching, light green, button-up shirt. The shirt was of color similar to his eyes, and threaded through it was a small portion of silk. The slacks were simple, but the fabric was clean and kept in relatvively new condition. Once he had chosen his clothing, he was surprised to see Zuri, inviting him to use his own shower. Blushing at the idea, he had no time - nor reason- to truly deny the offer. Instead, he would nod in understanding and trail off after the other, blushing all the while. It was a weird situation to be trailing after one's master, his love, in public eye, holding a pair of clothing, heading towards a bathroom. Oh, the looks he received. Oh, the merciless giggling.

Before stepping in, Addison would pause, looking back at Zuri. His facial expression was held blankly at the time, hsi thoughts befuddled from earlier once more. He wishes for me to use his bathroom, yet he will not allow even an ounce of intimacy. Curious, and feeling a bit daring, and still feeling the reminders of the heat, quite frankly, Addison would calm himself and look between Zuri and the bathroom slowly. His gaze purposefully slightly suggestive, Addison spoke in a smooth manner, in a tone unlike that which he has used yet. "Join me next time?" His words were audbile honey, and his grin playful as he turned to walk into the bathroom, satisfied with himself. Now, just to gauge the other's reaction in order to figure out the intimacy issue,

Castleofglass

Old 08-12-2013, 02:44 PM

Zuri's eyebrows raised as Addison mentioned him joining the other next time for a shower. He stared down at the other's feet, hoping to make his flushing cheeks unnoticeable. He looked back up at Addison to be met with a playful grin, a turn of his heels and a walk into the bathroom. Zuri began flushing a deep red and any passerby would have giggled had it been anyone else other than the master. He began to feel extremely warm and had the sudden urge to run into the bathroom with his partner. So...the feeling is mutual? He began feeling unbearably warm, so he shook his head of the thought and waited casually for Addison to finish. Maybe...tonight. If he's still being as suggestive as he is. The thought if that made the master smile. He had never heard such an inviting tone addressed to him, especially from someone that had a face that couldn't hurt a fly. Even so, he had to fight every urge to go into that bathroom, put his partner against the wet shower wall and kiss him deeply. That would be for next time, like Addison said.

It didnt take long for his partner to come out, clean and in fresh new clothes. His hair was wet, coming down in damp cascades. This was a new side of Addison that Zuri now witnessed, which construed a fond smile from the man. He went up to him and kissed his mouth before moving to his ear. "I'll be glad to join you next time." He whispered softly before placing a kiss on his lobe and withdrawing his mouth from near the other's face. Two can play at this game. "But for now, we have a date to go to." Before being able to think of his words, Zuri took his partner's hand and lead him outside into the manor. Date. I just said date. His cheeks flushed again before he pressed against the doorway that lead to the outside.

The master's coach was parked on the gravel pathway that lead to the mansion. The driver was half asleep atop his seat until Zuri woke him up. He woke up with a start, noticed Zuri and Addison before nodding and starting to prepare his pair of horses. The master walked up to the coach's door, opened its door and allowed his partner to step in first. "We are going to town." He told the driver, "We might be going there often so please be sure you are always ready in the afternoon."

"With pleasure, sir." The driver nodded and began clicking at his horses. Zuri stepped in, closed the door and held onto his seat as the coach began moving at a rocky, and then steady pace. Without thinking, Zuri slid his hand next to Addison's to grasp it. This time Zuri's cheeks turned to a light pink as opposed to their deep red that was usually induced.

"I can't wait to show you the things in town." Zuri started, glancing at his partner, "It's a nice little town, but there's plenty to do if you look for it." He looked out the window at the all too familiar road. It truly felt like a long time since Zuri had been out of his house, but nevertheless he seemed to remember every single land mark, from the strange looking tree to the giant boulder.

In no time at all, they arrived at town, where the coach stopped on the pathway that lead to the town street. Zuri stepped out and let Addison climb out also. He nodded at the driver. "We should be back after dinner. Tell Sebastian to tell the kitchen staff they need not to make dinner tonight."

"Right away, sir." The driver clicked at his horses again and the coach began making its way back home. Zuri turned to face Addison and nodded to the street that lead to the town. He grabbed the other's hand and gently lead him down the road.

They passed a few buildings that held different sorts of foods, items and miscellaneous things. Eventually, Zuri wanted to visit them all with Addison but for now he wanted to generally show him around. "Town has many different things you can buy, even some imported things. There's a lot of diverse people that live here I suppose." On their way to exploring, Zuri encountered some women he had been with before his change. They gasped twice, once at Zuri's returned appearance and the other at him and Addison's hand-holding.

"Well, well Zuri. I didnt know you would eventually swing that way." One woman spoke up and giggled to herself.

"They are rather cute though, Marisa." Another said shyly.

"So what happened? You became so desperate for love you decided to try your same sex?" The one called Marisa laughed, inducing the others to laugh with her.

Zuri began blushing again, until he shook his head and straightened himself. "Well, Marisa it's great to see you again. If you must know, Addy here has been a great partner. And I'm sure he'll be better in bed than you and your used unmentionables." That made her and the others gasp and shout profanities at them. Zuri grinned to himself as he gracefully walked past them with Addison. When they were out of ear shot Zuri put his mouth to his partner's ear. "She was an old partner of mine, don't pay too much attention to her." He whispered before carrying on with explaining the different parts of town.

Arc Angel

Old 08-13-2013, 01:23 AM

Addison was unsure of just what reaction he had been expecting, but upon seeing the blush across the other's face, he felt a small rush of anxiety. Perhaps it hadn't been a good idea, after all. He... didn't seem to enjoy that. Maybe I should not have acted, he may not have... felt that way... Rubbing his neck worriedly, Addison undressed and began his shower, doing a thorough job with cleaning while not taking up what he thought to be much time.

Given, as he exited the bathroom and was greeted with such a seductive whisper, his mindset completely flip-flopped. Not only did he think he now made a positive impression, but he knew there was interest. Heat recoiled within him as he felt the other's mouth on his ear, gooseflesh rising on his arms as he blushed like a young maiden. Raising a shy hand to his cheek, he rubbed it in a skiddish manner, unable to manage his words in proper response to that gesture. Instead, he would regain his composure and smile warmly once more as Zuri took his hand. "Yes, a date," he agreed, liking the ring to those words. Somehow, they were... secure. As if they defined their relationship a bit further. Addison's smile lit up further, and he walked with enthusiasm alongside Zuri.

Walking outside and seeing the coach there, it suddenly hit Addison that he was indeed going to town. He was going to town with the wealthy son of a well-established household. Something about those thoughts suddenly made him feel unprepared. He hadn't had anything to teach him how to deal with this. He hadn't gone into town as such before; he had simply taken horseback. He hadn't even been in a coach before. Not to mention going on a date-- that which he had done, but never before with someone he cared for so dearly. Glancing back at Zuri as the coachman readided himself, he would study him for a quiet moment before relaxing. This is Zuri I am going with. My Zuri. His heart fluttered, and he returned to normal.

Along the ride, Addison's anxiety was replaced with confusion and curiosity. There were so many thing he had to wander, especially about town-- he hadn't visited it in quite a few years. While he oft preferred simply keeping to his duties, now with Zuri, he was feeling the urges to explore and venture out once again. It was a curious, but welcome change in his life. Smiling, Addison would look over at his partner and reply, "I'm excited to see it, it's been so long since I last left the manor..." He paused, thoughtful, believeing it might be the same in Zuri's circumstance after the transformation. "I'll be glad to explore with you." He added, fond of the idea of the two re-experiencing the atmosphere, even if Zuri was far better-off with the area than he. The town should also rejoice to see him in proper form once more.

Addison was quite enjoying his time already, holding hands with Zuri as they walked along peacefully, up until the point where two gasps broke up their vibes. Examining the women in confusion, and sudden hurt, Addison said not a word but simply remained expressionless through the unpleasant meeting. Perhaps the one woman was sweet in a way by addressing them as cute, but that was the least of what dwelled in Addison's thoughts as they parted ways. Even with Zuri's assistance, he found himself pouting, if only a little. Women he has slept with... It was peculiar to think of, and having met them, it was even more so strange to Addison that at one point, Zuri desired those women. Not only were they the opposite sex, but they were also quite beautiful, if rude to the core. I am extraoordinarily different, yet he wants me. He surmised eventually, leading him to straightening back up and allowing a grin back onto his face.

Looking around with a renewed curiosity, Addison would spot a small cart. Furrowing his brows in confusion, he leaned slightly to peer into it, and found it to hold the minimal wares of a flower vender there. Eyes widening, for not having suspected to find such a thing, he quickly studied what he could see from where they walked. The blooms were drooping, all small and pale in coloring compared to the Master's own garden, and they were few in number. Yet, they were selling. "That is... I didn't expect a vendor to be selling flowers," he commented in genuine surprise, watching the woman who was peddling them with curiosity. "Flowers as a product is strange."

He had not been in town for quite some time, and neither had this particular vendor, but he realizes jsut how much thnigs have changed since then. Even so, his memory did not serve him well enough to recall what he had witnessed on his few encounters there. "What is next?" he asked Zuri in a childish manner, eyes dancing with excitement and awe, as if he were just given a present by the other. In a way, it was just that; a present. A marvelous, rare, and exotic present.

Castleofglass

Old 08-13-2013, 02:55 AM

Zuri looked at Addison quizzically as he questioned the flowers as vending items. Of course everyone knew that flowers were one of the most common gifts to give to a friend or loved one, but why Addison didnt know that Zuri felt need not question. It wasn't like the master was an extreme expert on flora like his partner was. A smile danced on his lips when the other excitedly awaited for the next destination to be showed. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he lead the other onwards.

They came to a small pond, inhabited by foul of all kind. Ducks and geese seemed to quack and honk in their own little language as they leisurely swam around the blue waters, tinged with the color of the sky. Zuri went up to a nearby bread stand, that sold baguettes that weren't good for selling to townspeople and were instead used for feeding the foul. The master gave the vendor a couple of coins for a small-sized baguette. He ripped it in half, gave one end to Addison and lead him back to the pond. Zuri began ripping small chunks off of his half and threw them in the water. Instantly, groups of geese and ducks honked and quacked at him as they ate the moist bread hungrily.

"I used to do this often when I was little, when I went into the town with my mother." He said aloud, reminiscing on the nostalgia, "Whenever she had off from work, she'd take me here, when she had the time. She always said I'd get some disease from touching the animals, but I've always been fine." He kneeled down and threw more bread into the water. After he was done and a swarm of foul came to the couple, Zuri sat down and leaned back, drinking in the view with his eyes. A duckling waddled up to them, quacking and tilting its head as if they were its parents and it demanded food. Zuri's lips curled into a smile again as he watched the little one waddle here and there until it eventually found its mother and quickly waddled away.

Suddenly, it seemed as if Zuri completely forgot about all of his worries. Being with another man, meeting his parents eventually, being odd with Addison about intimacy, being with a servant of his; it was all gone. All he saw was the picturesque view infront of him: the sun making is slow descent to the horizon, the little buildings of town framing the lateral curvature of his view, the sounds of different animals all speaking together at once; it truly was serene and it had been a while since Zuri had felt that way.

He looked at Addison to notice that he too, was also looking at everything in awe. Zuri smiled at that. We are most certainly coming here more often. He moved his hand to his partner's to grasp it gently, rubbing the soft bums on the other's hand with his thumb. Whenever he could, Zuri wanted to be physically connected with Addison; the feeling was much too addicting. The encounter with Marisa only proved that. He had only realized weeks ago that he had only been with her because she was pretty and easy. Of course she was his first, but god knows how many innuendos she's had. The feeling was great in truth, but even now Zuri could identify that there was no intimacy between them; he just needed to lose his virginity since he felt it the appropriate age to. But with Addison, even when they brush their fingers only slightly, sparks would ignite in Zuri's stomach. Kissing him was another story. And those times when he brushed his hips against the others on accident...it only made him want to explore more and more of Addison.

It was at least an hour before the foul had made their way to the other sides of the pond and hues of oranges and yellows painted the sky. Zuri stood up and pulled Addison up gently with him. "I think dinner is in order." He told the other, "My treat." Of course, he didnt expect his partner to pay for the bill at all; a dinner outside of the mansion was no gash on his economy since he had barely used it for weeks. If anything, he could get the other to pay in forms other than cash. At that thought, Zuri smiled slyly to himself as he lead Addison down the gravel road to a restaurant deep into town.

It was a French restaurant that Zuri's family had gone to for years. It was small, yet held the finest foods from miles away. Some cooks from Zuri's mansion had even worked here before their job at the mansion. Zuri lead Addison into the arched doorway into an amber-lit setting, where a waitress in a barrista uniform seated them to a table near a window which held the view of the field in which the pond resided. They were given menus; small, laminated things and given time to choose their order.

"Feel free to choose anything, Addy." Zuri looked up at his partner, "Dont be afraid of ordering the most expensive thing on their, if you want it." He smiled and looked back down at his menu, scanning the paper for a choice meal.

Arc Angel

Old 08-13-2013, 03:41 AM

Addison trailed along beside Zuri happily, wondering why his partner chose not to disclose their destination. Instead, he spotted the smile on Zuri's lips and simply accepted that he would not know for the time being. Maybe the other was unsure, himself. It became clear to Addison, however, that Zuri not only knew where he was going, but that he didn't need to explain it for a reason. The view surrounding the pond was breathtaking. Pausing briefly as they first approached, Addison was taken by the beauty around them. Casting a speechless, awe-struck glance back at Zuri, he soon rejoined him to follow after as he purchased the small baguette.

Taken aback as he was handed a half, Addison would smile kindly and thank Zuri before truly understanding that it was not for eating. Heck-- that quality of bread was about what he would have purchased if necessary. His pocket was truly nothing to be proud of. Watching Zuri curiously, he soon caught on, and joined beside him once more with a better understanding. Smiling and chuckling at the birds around them, Addison felt oddly at peace.

Looking over at his partner calmly, he saw the same feeling there on his expression. Peace. All was calm, and suddenly they were two people feeding the foul bread crumbs while the sun set. As he was approached, he looked up at Zuri in a few seconds of adoration before standing up with him and nodding in agreement with dinner. He was about to speak, but stammered once he heard Zuri's second set of words. It would be his treat. Addison's eyes widened slightly, his smile fading with his surprise as he was hesitant to accept such an offer. Sure, he could not afford much, but Addison did not feel particularly thrifty about spending the other's money. "Ah, y-yes, if you are sure then. Thank you," he complied after a few moments of internal struggle.

Of course, after setting eyes upon the restaurant, it then became obvious to Addison that he could not have afforded even a meal for just himself there. An uncomfortable feeling crept back up his spine, making him feel a stranger in his own skin as he followed Zuri on into the restaurant. It was undoubtedly the finest business he had ever entered, much the less laid eyes upon. Aside from Zuri's estate, it was also the finest building he had ever seen.

"I couldn't," Addison spoke first in a small voice, his eyes already having skimmed the menu by the time he replied to Zuri's kind gesture, "It's... It's the nicest place I've ever been." Addison admitted shyly, a slight blush painting his cheeks as he averted looking at either his date nor the menu. The prices were tough, and the dishes appealed so well that it was clearly intended for a luxurious type of customer; that, he was not. Nevertheless, he would get ahold of himself, not wishing to ruin the date on account of his insecurities concerning venue. "Thank you," he spoke in a small voice again, lifting his gaze to meet the other's in a shy manner. He did end up taking price into account-- he ordered a plate of thick cut pasta and chicken, partially because it sounded delicious, but mostly because it was one of the cheaper options.

Castleofglass

Old 08-13-2013, 01:44 PM

Zuri looked up and tilted his head at Addison. Nicest place? How could that...oh wait a second... It came back into his head that he was a servant, and not some rich person. It made sense that he probably hadnt been to great establishments often. He pursed his lips at that. We are from two different worlds. Well no matter. I came into his world with an open mind, now I can show him mine. But slowly.

"And for you, sir?" Their waiter had asked when he had arrived and taken Addison's order.

"Two glasses of your sweetest wine, spicy calamari and duck breast salad please." Zuri told him. The waiter took their menus, bowed his head and went off to get their orders. "You don't have to drink if you don't want to." He told Addison as he sipped his glass of water that was already given to them. It wasn't like Zuri was a heavy drinker, but he enjoyed a glass of wine or two every now and then. He didnt know if Addison was the same, so he decided not to push too many things on him.

Their orders came within minutes of waiting, aesthetically pleasing and smelling of being prepared just moments ago. Zuri started with his calamari first, sipping at his water when he ate too much and the spice made his tongue feel on fire. He purposely left a few on his plate in case the other wanted to try and went to his salad. That was less spicy, so Zuri ate that almost without stopping. They always soaked their meat in wine and marinaded it according to the meal, a French sort of thing he assumed. He looked up at his partner to see that he still had somewhat of a guilty face, as if getting Zuri to spend money would hurt him.

"Lean in." Zuri told Addison. When he obliged he popped a calamari into his mouth. Though they weren't entirely hot on their own, when one ate too many at once they became spicy. "I haven't spent money on luxuries in months." He explained to the other, "It's no cut on my money when we go out, I promise." He gave the other a reassuring smile and went back to his eating, paused and looked back up at his partner, "Although, if you insist on paying me back I may have a bit of an idea." He curled his lips playfully and continued his eatings. Round two, Addy.

They had promptly finished eating just when the sky became black. As if on cue, the waiter came back to take their plates. "Would the sirs like some dessert after their meal." He asked. Zuri paused, but shook his head. The waiter bowed and left with their dishes promptly. The master had a different place they would go to for their dessert. It was a thousand times less luxurious than this establishment, but the quality was just as great and maybe Addison would feel more comfortable there. Their bill came shortly, which Zuri paid with a silver-plated card. The waiter nodded and went off to take the money off of it. Once that was given back to him, Zuri put the card back into his pocket, stood up, waited for Addison to also be ready and follow him and exited the restaurant to go to the less luxurious part of town again.

Soon enough, they came to a small ice cream shop that was owned by a farmer family. Everything was home made, but made well. Zuri looked back at Addison. "It's not as expensive as the other place, but I assure you the quality is equal or better." He smiled and lead him in. A large, red-haired woman was cleaning their countertops when she noticed them. When she saw that they were not only looking of high class but also a couple, she straightened herself up and flashed a toothy smile at them.

"Welcome, welcome yes." She said to them, "Feel free to take your time."

Zuri smiled at her and began scanning the different gelatos underneath the glass counters. He ordered a small cup of dark chocolate ice cream and paid with a couple of coins from his pocket. "I'll cover his order to when he's ready to order." He smiled at both of them.

Arc Angel

Old 08-14-2013, 02:27 AM

Addison rubbed his cheek shyly from where he sat, noticing the other's gaze upon him. I suppose this is strange that we are so different. Glancing back up his Master, he would offer a small, warm smile. Not that that has to be a bad thing. We can teach each other. I, in the garden, and he in... places like this. Remembering this morning fondly, Addison relaxed himself once more as Zuri ordered. The wine was a surprise, but a welcome one. Perhaps they had not grown to drink the same quality of wine, but Addison was fond of it on occasion, and more than willing to give it a try. "I enjoy wine on occasion," he admitted in response, his smile brightening, "The sweeter the better, in my opinion. I never acquired a favor for the more bitter of drinks." He wrinkled his nose a bit at this; the thought of even black coffee made his skin crawl. It had a lovely smell, and was wonderful once sweetened, but otherwise it made his stomach churn. His tastes were quite the same regarding alcohol.

A soft gasp parted his lips as their food arrived, not only much quicker than he anticipated, but smelling and appearing with even more appeal than the menu gave them credit. Immediately, he had to stop himself from digging right in and forgetting his manners. "Wow," he mouthed breathily, in awe at the plates that were placed before them. He slowly began eating only after placing his napkin neatly on his lap. His food was sweet, creamy, rich-- the tenderness of his chicken was unbelievable and he couldn't believe how well-cooked the pasta was. Addison was easily caught in a dreamy trance by the meal as he ate, stopping once Zuri spoke up again. Curious, he did as told and leaned forwards, surprised to be given a piece of food.

Calamari, he presumed, since he had not eaten the dish himself, before. That taste, too, was wonderful. Blushing lightly, Addison would nod in understanding of the other's words. "Thank you. I suppose it is my nature to be... cautious of finances," he explained, but with a lessened sense of guilt, he finished with a warm smile. This was when Zuri's second set of words reached him, however, turning his cheeks flaming red. Averting his gaze suddenly, he felt a flutter in his stomach and a heat coiling in his chest. Addison had no response to that, instead coaxing himself into giving his partner a sheepish smile in reply. His gaze betrayed his shy side, heat dancing in the light that caught their teal coloring.

After offering Zuri a bit of his food as well, and the check had been paid, Addison stood and pushed in their chairs as the two left the table and the restaurant. This time while walking alongside Zuri, Addison gently curled one of his hands around the other's forearm, holding it with a tender yet firm grasp. He followed Zuri's lead in full trust, observing that they were leaving the better side of town once more to return to where they had been earlier. It was dark, the stars were beginning to come out, and the night air felt cool beneath Addison's waves of loose hair. Shivering just slightly, he moved in closer to Zuri as they walked, curious as to where they were going next.

Their destination surprised him more than dinner had. Looking at Zuri sideways, Addison smiled to himself. To think that he would also visit a place such as this, so humbly, and compliment their true quality... Adoration in his expression, he forgot to look over his options before he was asked. "Oh!" he cried softly, a bit startled after having been pulled from his thoughts. It had been far too long since he had had ice cream, so it did take him a few moments of peering through the glass, eyes as wide as a child's at the selection, but he did eventually choose a small cup of mint gelato. "This... This was a good idea. Both places. They were marvelous," he commented thoughtfully as he held the door for Zuri when they retreated back outside. It was a nice night with decent weather conditions, and the street lamps were pleasantly lighting their path with such a dreamy glow that the park-style bench sitting outside the shop had caught Addison's eye. "Shall we?" he questioned, eyeing the bench and his partner before taking a seat on one side and waiting to see if the other would accept the other.

Castleofglass

Old 08-14-2013, 03:13 AM

It made Zuri smile when he noticed Addison beginning to feel more in his comfort zone. Once outside, his partner had found a bench outside the ice cream shop and sat in it, inviting him to sit with him. They had a few more minutes to kill before their coach arrived anyway, so Zuri accepted and sat down next to the other. They ate their creamy desserts in silence, reason being that they were absolutely delicious and Zuri was at loss at what else to say to his partner. After scooping up the rest of his dessert, he licked his lips of any extra liquid and glanced back at his partner.

He covered his mouth to stifle a soft chuckle. There had been some ice cream on the other's upper lip and some on the corner of his mouth. Though inappropriate as it was, Zuri felt like a teenager again, going on dates and giggling at the small mess his partners would have on their faces. Without saying a word, he reached a hand out to rub the spots off softly and licked them off when his hand returned to him. He went back to place a kiss on the other's lips, construing a long one shortly after. He moved in closer to deepen the kiss as his hand slithered up to rest on the other's shoulder. His body immediately relaxed as he began to softly rub his partner's skin. Addison tasted like mint now, from his dessert which made Zuri want to explore his mouth more which he did when he poked at the other's lip with his tongue, demanding entrance.

The cold from their dessert and the slight chill from the outside was no match for the couple's display of affection. Zuri began to feel heat rise from his stomach and slowly igniting his whole body. The heat began to travel down to his lower body and instantly he wanted more. But, he knew he couldn't. Not right now at least. He began to stiff again at the thought of something more happening and slowly he pulled away from the other's lips. To make it seem a little more natural, he put his head on the other's shoulder and became muddled in his thoughts. Why am I acting like this? It wasn't like he didnt want Addison like that, truly he did. But after being reminded of his other, female ex-partners, he knew that he couldn't be so forceful with his current partner. Who knows, maybe it would be his first time; Zuri would have to ask sometime. The powerful thought of hurting him compelled all of his thoughts. He had to go slow with him. He was different. Zuri loved him.

Even so, everything seemed to move so fast for Zuri. From meetin Addison to falling in love with him and now this. From the way Addison acted at dinner when Zuri became flirty only made him question himself even more. What if he really does want to take things slow and I'm just being to pushy? He kissed the other's shoulder softly so the other would know that he was still there, though in truth he had been so caught up in his thoughts that he wasn't sure whether his partner said anything or not.

Zuri checked his watch and sat up again. "Looks about time that our coach is here." He finally said. He stood up from the bench, discarded both of their dessert cups in the nearest garbage can, took Addison by the arm and gently lead him out onto the main road. As promised, the coach with its driver was there, waiting for them. He nodded a good evening to them. Zuri opened the door for Addison and allowed him to step in before he went in himself. He closed the door, heard a crack of the horse whip and felt the coach jostle then move.

Since it would be a while until they came home, Zuri figured now would be the time to tell Addison why he acted odd when intimacy between them came up. "I..Im sorry I'm acting strange when we start...getting heated." He blushed at his odd choice of words, thanking the night sky for somewhat shadowing his tanned face. "I just don't want to hurt you, in truth. The other woman, the one you saw before dinner. She was my girlfriend for a while." He recalled that time, a time of being a heated, rebellious teenager. "I, uh, lost my virginity to her and since then I pressed her for more and more. Until it felt like I was controlling her, yet she never said anything. Shortly after I found out she was a home wrecker and was using her body for money. I don't know if she did this before or after we were together, regardless it wasn't the best feeling." He sighed at that thought, remembering how she looked when she found her with someone else. He looked down at his shoes and pursed his lips. I bet she never even wanted me in the first place. Not for my personality, anyway. He looked back at Addison again. "That's why I don't want to hurt you, control you. I...I love you. Way too much for that to happen again." He felt weights from his shoulders fall off of them and disappear. All he could hope for is for his partner to understand.

Arc Angel

Old 08-14-2013, 04:31 AM

Addison was as joyful as ever as he ate the dessert, amazed at how fresh and cold the feeling it brought to him was. There was a sense of familiarity there that he hadn't remembered in quite some time. Spending time in town, getting ice cream alongside his mother... It's almost as if she should be here beside me. Instead, my partner is. She would adore Zuri. As he finished his ice cream, he turned to look at the other, studying him in the pleasant silence. Nodding a little to himself, he affirmed his thoughts and relaxed there on the bench. Yes, mother would love him.

Hearing the giggle, he perked up once again, looking at Zuri in dismay. Noticing what was going on, he grinned sheepishly and was about to raise one of his hands to clean himself when Zuri leant in to do so in his stead. Blushing lightly, Addison replied with a soft, embarrassed, "Thank you." Then greeted with a kiss, he relaxed at the sensation of the other's touch and returned it with a gentle passion. His hands wound themselves carefully around the other, and he permitted Zuri the entrance to his mouth that his tongue seemed to desire. The taste of chocolate flooded his senses, their tongues mingling together to produce a mint-chocolate flavoring that quickly became addicting to Addison. Turning further towards his partner, he let himself lean in just a bit more, their hips nearly pressing together when-- yes, Zuri stiffened up and pulled away.

Even if Addison had grown accustomed to such happenings, the brush of neglect pained him freshly each time. Eyebrows drawing together slightly, he opted for relaxing back where he sat, one of his hands moving to hold the other's, as if in some search for comfort. Truthfully, he felt unwanted. I had thought he had been up for much more than he just let on, given his flirty behavior at dinner, but apparently I was wrong. Maybe that is not what he wants. Rubbing the back of his neck in a troubled fashion, he kept quiet until it was time for them to head back in the coach. Following Zuri's lead again, once in the coach, he turned to look at the other full-on in a curious, confused manner. Hurt dwelled in his eyes, but he said nothing of it on his own.

Awestruck by the apology and his willingness to simply lay his explanation out on the table so clearly, Addison's full attention was given to Zuri. His lips parted in surprise at the history, never having been aware of something turning out so sour for the Master. It was, quite honestly, a bit heartbreaking to hear. Still, he was confused as to why the other mentioned hurting him in regards to intimacy. Does this mean he wished to take things slow? Or rather, that he does not think I desire him? Confused but feeling sad for Zuri, one of his arms came to wrap around his partner. Tenderly, Addison placed kisses on either of his cheeks as well as his forehead. "There is no need to apologize. I do not feel... controlled by you. Rather, you've freed me in a sense." He spoke calmly, smiling at the other kindly, "In any case, I certainly do not feel as if you will be hurting me with intimacy. That being said, if you do not want to, or you wish to take it slower, I understand and respect that."

Castleofglass

Old 08-14-2013, 05:11 AM

Zuri's eyebrows lifted when he heard Addison's answer. I...Im not hurting him. It made him smile and feel warm after his cheeks were kissed reassuringly. Relief washed over him and he felt all his worries melt and drift off into the night sky. When Addison mentioned if Zuri wanted to take things slow, he felt the need to react. He took the other's chin gently and pressed his lips against the other's. Without hesitation, he slowly slid his other hand to rest on the other's hips and this time did not shy away when the warm feelings came back again.

Ever so slowly and gently, he shifted himself so that their hips brushed and he could lean in more. More explosions of heat and lust shot inside of him and he felt the urge to pull away but instead pressed slightly harder on Adisson's lips. After his urges to pull away subsided he began relaxing again, finally letting his mind and body work together. He explored the other's mouth with his to the once more, the sweet taste of their desert filling his taste buds once more. He moaned softly at the taste and deepens their kiss once more, heat continuously rising from within him.

Shortly after they began to kiss deeply did their short trip come to an end. The coach quickly came to a stop, which made Zuri bite his tongue. He blinked and pulled away from Addison slowly, gritting his teeth from the shock of slight pain. The heat had still resided with him, which only meant that they would continue once they got to his- their- room. He leaned in to kiss Addison on the jaw bone before stepping out and holding the door for him. When he stepped out, Zuri closed the door, nodded a thank you to the driver and lead his partner in.

Most of the staff had already retired, seeing as the couple came late tonight. The only staff up now were the maids, doing their last dusting before bed. He nodded at them before leading Addison up to the bedroom, trying to make it as incognito as possible in hopes that no staff will see how rushed Zuri looked to be and not ask questions tomorrow. He pushed the bedroom door in and entered with his partner.

As soon as he closed the door, he turned to Addison and immediately locked lips. Waves of intimacy and lust hit him and all his thoughts were now of Addison. My Addison. Zuri wrapped his arms around his partner's waist and kissed him as passionately and as deeply as he had ever kissed him. He felt himself become warmer and warmer to the point where he was almost convince one could boil water on his skin. He gently pushed his partner so that he would lie down on the bed so that Zuri could give him soft kisses from his jaw bone to his collar bone. "You taste...so wonderful..." He sighed softly, placing more kisses behind his ear and on his temples. He retreated his lips from the other slowly to glance into his eyes. His deep, teal eyes, still beautiful even under the dim lighting of the moon outside of his window. "So...beautiful." He whispered again, drinking in all of the other's gorgeous features before placing another, passion-filled kiss on his lips.

Arc Angel

Old 08-14-2013, 12:17 PM

Addison's gaze remained locked upon his partner, studying his facial expression for signs of response. Having said that, he was waiting rather patiently for any signs of what he thought, what he needed from him. Whichever way. Addison returned the kiss eagerly, gentle for he was unsure of what answer that meant. One of his hands gently ran up to brush the side of the other's neck, his touch tender but careful. Slow, or... Before he had any more time to try reading his partner, he felt a hand at his hip and the tingling sensations of warmth drew him to lean in slightly. Addison certainly had his answer.

Hips brushing, Zuri leaning closer, the kiss deepening and heating up as such-- Addison felt his internal temperature rising steadily as his lips meshed firmly against Zuri's. The hand he had been caressing the other's neck with trailed up into his hair, fingers gently gliding through it as Addison sunk into desire. He desires me... Does not want to move slow... His thoughts were quite muddled by this point, but he was touched nonetheless by the answer he was receiving. Zuri wasn't leaving this time. That meant a lot to Addison, who dwelled often on the times he had indeed been left; under the pergola, after the women came, the last times they began to get intimate. These were thoughts for another time, though.

Addison currently could only think of the passionate kiss, the rising heat, and mixed flavoring of their desserts as their tongues danced wildly. The abrupt stop startled him, his hands that had been wrapped around Zuri tightening just a bit in a momentary squeeze of surprise before letting the other go. Looking up at his partner, he saw the grit of his teeth, and let his smile fade slightly. In a sweet gesture, he leaned up to kiss the other's cheek, then grinned and held his hand again as he was lead off of the coach and into the estate. There were a few others awake, he noticed, but hardly any he knew well. This ensured he didn't feel any embarrassment, creeping through the house behind the Master. Instead, he only felt the heat residing within his self, and his heart thumping in his chest.

As Zuri opened the door, Addison felt just a bit of amusement, the feeling playing in his eyes as he noticed with what speed they had both went to the bedroom with. Not that they were running, but there was a sense of urgency that he was sure to be mutual. This amusement dissipated as their lips met again with a depth he couldn't have described. Addison's arms wound gently around his love, and he returned the kiss with as much passion as it had been delivered. He hardly even noticed their proximity to the bed until he felt a slight push, and complying, he fell back gently to lie down. He was pleased to see his partner soon join him, desire dancing in his eyes as he let his gaze explore the other for the brief moments where they had parted. He is so handsome, and this feeling is so warm... Moaning softly as he felt the hot trail of kiss work down along his neck, Addison's hands both went to his partner's hips, pulling them gently closer as he felt the heat escalade quickly.

As they parted again, Addison let his gaze lock onto the other's, the green mysterious pair of orbs before him appearing even more enchanting given the circumstances. Zuri's words lead a blush to his face, but he didn't allow for his own thoughts to not be heard. Smiling a little, sincerely feeling complimented, he playfully turned it around, "You are." His tone was playful, surely, but it was also sincere. Addison had never felt so truly in love with someone, yet here he was, viewing both Zuri's personality and appearance to be the most beautiful he had experienced. The kiss felt so hot to him that Addison felt as if his own skin was aflame by this point, leaning up to unleash his own passion in the next kiss. The hands he had resting at the other's hips gently moved, at first just to slowly rub the other's clothed sides, but then to allow his thumbs to skim over the skin beneath the hem of Zuri's shirt.

Castleofglass

Old 08-14-2013, 02:46 PM

As soon as he felt his skin being softly rubbed, more tingles shot up and down his spine. Though nonchalant a gesture, it only created more heat in the couple's fiery passion. Soon enough, Zuri began mimicking his partner's gestures by sliding a hand to the other's waist and dipping a few fingers under the fabric of his shirt so that Zuri could brush his hands against the other's bare skin. Feeling the urge to feel more of his partner's skin, he gently slid his hand up more to glide against the other's soft skin.

It was a completely different feeling than from touching a woman to be sure, which was probably why Zuri felt it all to be so exotic and heated and addicting. It almost felt natural to him, as if he were touching his own body, not a different gender's where you had to experiment and learn where the special "zones" were. It was as if the soft gestures and touches were natural and felt right.

At a spur of the moment, Zuri kicked off his shoes and slowly climbed on top of Addison. He gave time for both of them to adjust leaning his body close and continuing their kiss. His hips gently fell on the other's, which stifle a groan that exited his mouth and entered his partner's. The feeling were as if more fuel was added to their building fire. He didnt hesitate to lift his hips up again slightly and let them fall gently onto the others until eventually he began rocking at a slow, rhythmic motion.

The friction was certainly felt by both, but Zuri only knew he felt more lust and passion grow and bloom like the garden outside, tended by the skilled gardener that was Addison. Youre all mine. Mine to kiss, mine to hold. You are mine, and I am yours. He retreated his tongue and his mouth away from his partner so that he could start kissing his neck. During that time he began working at the buttons on Addison's shirt, unbuttoning them slow for dramatic purposes and because he fumbled a couple of times trying to make his thumbs work when all his mind consisted of Addison. By the time he reached the last button, Zuri had began softly sucking and nipping at the other's neck, bound to be noticeable by others tomorrow morning. It's not like it mattered; it only solidified that they were a couple and he was the master's.

Addison helped ease his shirt off and Zuri pulled it to the side of the bed, where it fell off moments later. Once that was down, Zuri began moving his mouth down Addison's exposed skin. He kissed his way down to his stomach, where he was dangerously close to his partner's lower body. Sliding a hand up to grab the other's leg to steady himself, he trailed his kisses up, stopping at his lower pectorals and sucking at the skin there gently. He climbed back onto the other so that he straddled the other's legs and could glide his lips against his chest. It was warm, especially after they had been in the room for a while, getting their heat and passion filled to the brim. After he was down kissing and sucking and nipping at the other's torso he went back up to kiss his neck, allowing Addison use of his hands so that he too could mimick Zuri's actions.

((We might need to go to email soon :x))

Last edited by Castleofglass; 08-14-2013 at 02:57 PM..

Arc Angel

Old 08-16-2013, 01:53 PM

Addison's brow furrowed slightly as he saw Zuri's grimace, but knew it would be a normal after effect of what they had done. Understandingly, he scooted himself closer and into the other's arms. Winding his arms tenderly around the other, he smiled softly, letting out a small yawn. "Truly, it was," he replied slowly having to focus on his words to keep from falling into sleep. Again, he was a glimpse of the other's pain, and let out a soft sigh. Frowning a little, he wrapped his own arms closer to the other's hips, and placed a few gentle kisses along the side of his neck and face.

"That is pleasing to hear," he spoke with earnest, his eyes still holding that deep adoration although his mind was failing him. Speaking was tough; keeping his eyes open was nearly impossible. Looking over at his partner, Addison smiled, his heart fluting in his chest. Even as he had heard it before, even if he already knew it, hearing that made all the difference. "I love you too, Zuri." He spoke softly, realizing that the other had fallen to sleep. Grinning, he placed a firm kiss on Zuri's forehead before closing his own eyes. Sleep found him far too quickly.

The next morning, Addison slept in for the first time in years. Rather, he awoke several times that morning before forcing himself to stay and fall back asleep, or at least rest his eyes there. He wished to be there when Zuri woke up. Addison had failed in his pals to do this yesterday, but today-- oh, no, he would not be leaving that bedroom. Not after last night. Smiling sleepily, he lie on his back, awake but eyes closed and resting. The garden can be cared for a bit later. Opening his eyes and looking towards his sleeping partner, he smiled fondly and allowed one of his hands to rise to caress the other's cheek. This is my place.

Castleofglass

Old 08-18-2013, 12:09 AM

Zuri woke up slowly; his eyelids peeling open to allow his eyes to feel the warm beams of the morning sun. He blinked a couple of times to clear his vision to find that his partner had been in the bed with him that morning. Have I waken up too early? Have I awoken at the same time as Addison? He glanced at his window. The sun was halfway to its maximum height, so it wasn't that early at all. He guessed that the other wished to be with him in the morning since he couldn't be yesterday morning. He smiled at that and finally noticed the hand on his cheek. He placed his lips softly on his lover's soft skin and reached out to caress his cheek.

"Good morning, Addy." He said softly, sleep still staining his voice. He leaned in to place a kiss on the other's forehead. He stretched and noticed the pain in his lower body. It ached, but not as much as it did last night. It was bearable enough for him to walk around today without making it noticeable. Zuri wrapped his arms around his partner and pulled him close, savouring the warmth and softness of him. He nestled his nose into the other's tousled hair and inhaled softly, sighing shortly. He laid with him for a while, reminiscing on last night's events. He was more than happy that they had happened. It only further proved that they were each others.

Zuri pulled away slightly and glanced at Addison's neck. He giggled a little at the mark he had made with his mouth. When the other looked at him quizzically, he put a finger to the mark and rubbed it gently. "I hope your friends here don't bully you too harshly about the marks I gave you." He smiled and kissed the mark before holding him close again. He yawned softly and nestled himself in the other's hair.

"We should probably take a shower now." He said, "Together." After last night, he didnt feel so reluctant to be intimate with Addison. He finally felt comfortable around him and that only made their relationship closer.

He unwravelled himself from Addison, stretched once more and got up from the bed. He went into his closet and found a comfortable white shirt with knee-length cargo shorts. He took those out and waited for Addison to get his things before putting said clothes on. Zuri lead his partner to the master bathroom and, instead of leaning against the wall to wait for Addison to shower, he pushed the door in and held it open for his partner. He undressed once more, turned on the shower to a warm but slightly cold temperature. He stepped in, dampened his hair and shook off any sleep that still rested on him. After that routine, he awaited for his partner to step in so that they could shower together.

Arc Angel

Old 08-18-2013, 01:17 AM

As Zuri opened his eyes, Addison smiled warmly as the other, feeling oddly sleepy though he had woken up much later than usual. I can't be getting lazy, he warned himself, though he was fond of the idea of sleeping in with Zuri once in a while. Especially after last night's events. My, he's like an angel, even like this. Addison's soft teal eyes studied his partner in admiration, the look of him in the morning sunlight as they still lie there together. "Good morning handsome," Addison replied sweetly, finding humor in the other's sleepy tone. He mused that his own may be similar in this fuzzy, late morning vibe. He was more than happy to return the embrace, his own arms snaking around the other's waist as he rested his face at the side of the other's. Addison placed a few kisses there, soft and slowly.

At the giggle, he too pulled back a little, looking quizzically at his partner. Then, he felt a finger on his neck, and the slight pressure cause the smallest tingle of pain. A blush quickly rose to his cheeks; his Master had left a mark there. Clearing his voice a little, he thoughtfully remembered the night before, and smirked just a bit. "Ah, thank you, I am sure I can try to cover them. As for yours..." Casually, he allowed his gaze to dip, to where some similar light marks had been left on the other's lower half. He chuckled a bit, then stretched out his arms.

He blinked, almost surprised at the thought of showering together. Of course, they had had an intimate night, but for some reason the thought hadn't occurred to him that they shower together this morning -- not even after his teasing language the day prior. "Alright," he agreed with a smile, following the other out of bed to find his neat stack of clothing. He again dressed in a button-up with black slacks, the only true difference form the day before being the light blue coloring of his shirt. Servants hadn't much of a choice in clothing, which was a detail he was hardly aware of until he noticed Zuri's change of clothing. It almost... embarrassed him. Rubbing his cheek thoughtfully, he nonetheless followed after Zuri to his bathroom.

It was marvelous, truly. In comparison with what he had been used to, this was fit for royalty, but he still didn't spend much time in awe of it this morning as he had the day before. Instead, he was focused on his partner as he undressed, and shortly after Zuri, stepped carefully on into the shower.

Castleofglass

Old 08-18-2013, 04:12 AM

Once Addison stepped into the shower with him, Zuri held him in his arms from behind. He kissed him lovingly, from behind his ear down to his collarbones. Of course he didnt desire anything from him after last night but being intimate with the other felt almost like an addiction. He slicked his wet hair back and peered around for the soap. Once located, he took it and rubbed his partner with it gently. It was as if Addison was a fragile, exotic animal to him, which he loved dearly and needed to take care of. He rubbed the soap all over the other's body, lathering with his free hand. His hands then went up to lather the other's biceps, which he took special care of. He hadnt noticed them before, but he found that he had incredibly defined biceps; most likely from la boring in the garden. He ran his hands up and down them softly and kissed the other's shoulders.

"Your body is so toned." Zuri purred, continuing his lathering, "I'm very jealous." He didnt mean it in a sensual way; just a mere compliment. Although he was more than pleased with Addison's body and performance, which he had fully gotten to see. He went back to his back, rubbing and massaging the tense spots he could have had. When he was done, Zuri gently nudged him under the shower head so that his suds could rinse off.

His blonde hair had become a brown from the water, which Zuri pushed away from the others eyes and shoulders to kiss him softly on the cheek. He gave Addison the lathered bar of soap so that he could do the same to him. It had been forever since he had someone else wash him. Despite being a spoiled person growing up, he was only washed by someone else when he was a child. After that, he became independent in his teenage years and requested he have his own self wash him, purely for the sake of embarrassment of someone else seeing him nude.

When that was all done, Zuri dampened his hair once more before turning off the water. He shook his head a couple of times before taking two towels off of their rack. He gave one to Addison and used the other to dry himself off. He stepped out of the tub, towel-dried his hair and began putting his fresh clothes on. Once done, he glanced back at Addison and waited for him to dress. He noticed that he still wore staff clothes. Not that it bothered him when he realized that it was probably the only clothes he owned. Maybe we should go buy him new clothes. It'll be fun dressing him up. He grinned to himself at the thought of putting clothes on Addison, his blushing face, giving him kisses with every new article of clothing he was given to try on. It would be a fun experience indeed.

When they were both done, they exited the bathroom and made their way to the kitchen, hand-in-hand. Passing staff continued to smile and admire them, bowing them a good morning when they passed. Breakfast had already been served on plates for them when they arrived. It was watermelon-feta salad along with freshly made pancakes and fruit he presumed were from the garden. Zuri pulled a chair out for Addison, sat in his own seat and began taking from each pile.

A knock rapped on the door and Sebastian came in, bowing them both a good morning. "I have just gotten off the phone with your parents. It seems that they have heard of the news of your change and wish to see you immediately."

Zuri stopped in his eating. "Do not tell me you already planned something." He glared at the butler.

Visible sweat began forming around Sebastian's forehead. "I, uh...they will be coming in the afternoon." When he saw the Master's mouth turn into a prominent circle, he began to fluster more. "I'm sorry sir, but they wouldn't leave me alone please forgive me good day sir." Sebastian trailed off and quickly exited before he got a tongue lashing from Zuri. As the door closed, his face fell into his hands as he let out a soft groan of frustration. He knew he had to eventually tell his parents, he just wished it weren't so soon. He peeked at Addison through his fingers. Calm, collected, beautiful Addison. He always looked so happy, yet put all of his heart on his sleeve when the one he loved was in some danger. That was what Zuri admired of him, and for that reason he lifted his face up and smiled.

"My parents will love you" He said with hope, "It would be a sin if they didnt."

Arc Angel

Old 08-18-2013, 04:44 AM

Addison smiled at the familiar feeling of arms wrapping around him, leaning in slightly to Zuri to savor the affection. He was appreciative of the physical touch. Even if it were not sensual, being around Zuri, having his hands and lips upon him, it was all so relaxing for Addison. So intoxicating. He felt his muscles relax as he was washed, some flexing from sensitivity as hands passed over them, but ultimately he felt completely soothed by the idea of being washed by his partner. There was something emotionally intimate about washing each other that Addison hadn't experienced before, and it only made him feel more confident about sleeping in. I will most certainly be staying in bed for longer morning hours, when possible.

A blush drew across his cheeks at the compliment, his stomach fluttering a bit at the idea of someone whose beauty he adored feeling jealous of him in any manner. Shaking his head a little, Addison chuckled, then grinned sheepishly over his shoulder at the other. "I am flattered, truly, but I believe it is I who should be jealous." He spoke casually, but sincerely, as always. His gaze remained steady upon the other's as he added, thoughtful and honest, "You're the most beautiful man I've laid eyes upon." Mentally cringing at the corniness of that statement, he turned back around to rinse off when cued before taking up the bar of soap, himself.

Addison carefully lathered the soap into his hands before beginning to wash Zuri, his touch slow and thorough as he washed his partner with care. He found himself again admiring his Master, in particular the softness of his skin and clearness of his complexion, as well as those enchanting emerald eyes that seemed to draw him in like candy did a child. At one point, his arms loops around Zuri to wash his chest, and he nestled his face in the other's neck, placing a few gentle kisses there as the warm water washed over them. Once he was finished, he gently lead Zuri to turn around, facing him. Looking to ensure he had rinsed the suds off properly, Addison would smile warmly, tuck a strand of wet hair away from his partner's face, and kiss his forehead.

Afterwards, Addison trailed alongside Zuri once more to the dining table, vaguely aware that his loose, damp hair hardly covered the marking on his neck. He was grateful for what coverage it did supply, for it hid at least one intimate detail of their relationship. He did not mind the household knowing that they were together, no-- but allowing them to easily see the mark would stir his sense of shyness, and that he did not need. He began to plate is own food after Zuri began to, slowly taking his first bites as the knock sounded at the door. Looking up in surprise, his gaze followed Sebastian with curiosity.

His parents. A sense of dread stirred in his eyes, though he needn't show it while Sebastian was still present. He seemed all too afraid to announce the detail of their arrival, regardless. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he looked towards Zuri with mild worry showing in his expression. He tried his best to remain calm, hopeful, especially after Zuri's words. However, this would prove difficult, he was sure. Not having it within him to reply immediately, he paused for a few quiet moments, thinking as he eyes his food with a new distaste. Instead, anxiety fluttered in his chest. "Yes, I... I hope they will," he spoke softly after a period time, his hands clenched in his lap.

It took him a minute or so to shake free of this fixation he had on his plate, his hands suddenly unclenching as he let out a soft sigh and looked over at Zuri with a grin. "Perhaps I should attempt to appear as a noble woman?" he asked, an attempt at humor to clear the air a little. Then, a bit more hesitantly, he added, "Zuri, are there any preparations we should get together beforehand?"

Castleofglass

Old 08-19-2013, 01:11 AM

At Addison's response, Zuri couldn't help but smile at the light humor. He took the other's hand in his and rubbed it reassuringly. At his next question he thought a little. Perhaps we can check the garden again. Just in case. Maybe Mother or Father will appreciate it and see that Addy's more than just a servant. "The only thing I can think of is checking the garden and cleaning it up once more." Zuri said. He thought again of what Addison said before. We may not make him a woman, but we can surely make him look noble. "And when you're done with that, come up to our room. I have another idea." He stood up from his seat, gave Addison a reassuring kiss on the lips before leaving to go up to his bedroom. It felt odd being without Addison after spedning so much time with him, but at this point he had no time to lose. He quickly made his way to his room, pushed the door in and promptly went to his closet.

He had numerous amounts of outfits and clothes, and Zuri thought Addison would have no problem in finding one he would like. Of course it was completely different from his usual staff clothes but he would have to make do. He wanted to do all he could to please his parents and accept Addison for who he was. He picked out what Zuri thought were his favorites, ranging from fancy silk dress shirts to cuff-linked shirts and nice, tailored pants. From several shirts of different colors and pants of different material, he pulled everything out and put them on the bed. He found a few ribbons to tie Addison's hair with along with a brush to dress it in numerous ways. This will most certainly be fun

Shortly after Zuri got everything out, Addison came in. He had a couple of grass stains on his knees from what he guessed was from kneeling to tend to the garden. He walked up to him and planted a soft kiss on the other's warm lips. "We're going to dress you like noble birth. I will tell my parents that you're not like me, but if they can see that you clean yourself up well and that you make such beautiful arrangements and create such a beautiful garden, maybe that will sway their opinion." He gave the other a kiss on the forehead. He rubbed his shoulders so that they would untense. "I know I sound mad, but I promise, once my parents aren't a problem, we can meet your parents too. They can meet together and maybe we can talk about our future. And if my parents can't see how amazing you are well zthen that's their fault and they can stop calling me their son." His thoughts completely translated into words and there was no turning back on them. He kissed Addison as powerfully as the first time he ever did.

Zuri pressed his lips hard against the other and moved his arms around him to keep the other close to him. Addison. My one and only. When both of their muscles finally relaxed Zuri slowly parted his lips from Addison and looked deep into his eyes. A hand went up to caress his cheek as he planted another soft kiss there. "Now come." He tugged playfully at the other's arm, "Time to play 'Dress Addy'."

Arc Angel

Old 08-19-2013, 04:18 AM

Addison nodded, hearing the suggestion of re-checking the garden. He had planned to shortly after breakfast anyhow, but if it were for his partner's parents, he would take special care in his work. "I will do my best," he spoke in earnest, smiling up at Zuri and returning the kiss as his partner left the room. He followed suit shortly after, instead heading out to the garden. As he had previous mornings, he checked every bouquet in the house, rearranged flowers and swapped out the water in their vases. Then, in the garden, he trimmed everything that he found out of place several times, picked the finest fresh fruit to bring to the kitchen, and tended to every detail he could possibly imagine.

Taking aside one of the maids, he even requested that she ensure the garden's lights were all on by the time it began to get dark-- just in case his parents were still there to witness them. He then went inside, rinsed himself off a bit, brushed his hair, and wiped his little bit of sweat before heading upstairs. Curiosity hummed in his mind, wondering what Zuri had in store. Upon entering, he was surprised to see the bunches of fine clothes everywhere. Eyes widening slightly, he blinked in confusion. Is he having a hard time picking an outfit?

Addison's breath left him in surprise as he heard the true plan here. A blush gathered on his cheeks, his thoughts so muddled by the idea that as his partner kissed him, he hardly returned the notion. "Wh-" he stammered, staring at all of the fine clothing, unsure of what to say or how to react. To someone who had believed even the servants' uniform to be fine clothing at one time, it was an enormous gesture to let sink in, despite the triviality of borrowing clothing. "If you think this will work," he then replied firmly, smiling warmly at Zuri, hope in his gaze. If he believes in this, then I can. For him. As he received the kiss on his forehead, and felt hands rub his shoulders, he relaxed himself, and allowed Zuri to take charge of this.

What he heard his partner say next struck his heart, parting his lips in surprise, but he was not so distracted as to not well return the kiss. Addison's arms wrapped briefly around Zuri as they kissed this time, the passion and power within it sending him into a state of awe. It feels so fresh, this feeling... Still so new. He smiled, but his gaze held a new, worried sincerity. It meant a lot to him to hear those words from Zuri; to know that their relationship meant that much. "I love you," he replied in the only manner he knew how, smiling sweetly as he received a kiss on the cheek.

Addison sighed softly at the playful tug, and the name of the game proposed. It sounded silly, dressing a servant up as nobility, yet he had to remind himself that this served an important purpose. Looking straight at Zuri, he nodded. "Let's begin, then." He followed after Zuri, and would agree to whatever he wished him to wear.

Castleofglass

Old 08-19-2013, 05:11 AM

Zuri smiled and took Addison in his arms again. He would have fun indeed, but it was all for a good cause. It might be that his partner would actually enjoy the change of clothing. Whatever the case, Zuri felt the need to do so. He slowly began to undress him until he was just in briefs. He began touching specific areas on the other; his shoulders, his sides, his arms, places that would affect the type of clothing that would suit him. After that he turned to his bed to scavenge for the right clothing.

Zuri had learned to look for good, fitting clothes around his teenage years. His father insisted that, if you dressed well, you looked well, and that a woman would look well on you. He smirked softly to himself at that. Well, father I didnt find a woman. He thought to himself, But I found someone even better than any woman. He picked out a long, off-white shirt, with cuffs along with brass cufflinks. He unbuttoned the shirt and proceeded to put it on Addison. He took a few steps back to study the shirt on him. It suited his torso well, but not his arms. He frowned, shook his head slightly and took off the shirt. He put said shirt to the side and continued to look for other options.

He finally chose a black shirt that was a bit tighter than the previous. It had a collar along with cufflinks. It's threads were silver along with a couple of intricate designs that went down along the sides and on the bottoms of the sleeves. He put that on Addison, took a few steps back and looked at him. It suited him more than perfectly, the designs accentuating his best features. "Perfect." He breathed and nodded, "Almost done."

In no time, Zuri found slate-gray pants to match Addison's shirts and slipped those on him. He smiled, pleased with how he dressed his partner. In truth, he really did look like someone wealthy as opposed to a staff member; exactly the goal Zuri wished to gain. He looked at himself and realized he would have to change as well so that they would be dressed similarly. He took a moment to find the shirt he tried on Addison previously along with black pants, removed his current wear and slipped the clothes he had picked out. After that, he took the ribbon he had found earlier, beckoned Addison onto the bed so that he would sit and began to neaten his hair.

"Remember to make eye contact. If you look down, it shows subordinance. Make yourself sound serious without saying a word." Zuri told his lover softly, kissing his ear as he smoothed out the other's hair, "Just follow my lead and everything will be alright. I promise." Once done, Addison's hair was tied with a neat, small, light blue bow. Zuri nodded at his work, stood up from the bed and took Addison's hand. "What matters is only you and me. Whatever happens, you will always be with me. My Addison." He kissed his lover softly on the lips and caressed his cheek. A knock sounded at the door.

"Master? Your parents have arrived. Where shall I escort them?" Sebastian said through the door.

"To the main hall, if you will." Zuri responded. The butler's footsteps soon fell until they faded into silence. The master sighed deeply, preparing himself for what's to come. He looked into Addison's eyes for reassurance and his smile soon returned. "Shall we?" He asked him, rubbing the hand he held and flashing him with the warmest, welcoming smile he could ever conjure up for someone. We will get through this. Zuri thought once more, I promise you, Addy.

Arc Angel

Old 08-19-2013, 06:06 PM

Addison savored their short embrace, finding comfort in it, since this would be a strange experience for him. Never had another ever washed him, nor taken off his clothes, before Zuri. Never had he slept in such a nice bedroom, nor even so much as tried on clothing that was so rich in quality. It made him feel anxious; his stomach tingled a bit, but having Zuri there and trying to focus on him was a big help. He blushed a little, but cooperated as he was undressed, holding still for his partner as he had his self felt along. He was unsure of why, but didn't question, trusting that Zuri knew what he was doing.

His gaze followed his Master curiously, wondering what he would try as he went to grab a shirt. It was beautiful in Addison's opinion-- in Zuri's apparently, it seemed wrong. He helped the other change him as needed, patient and cooperative through the process. He really does seem to be working hard at this... It must mean a lot to him. Smiling a little, Addison admired the effort Zuri was taking in trying to dress him up. It seemed silly to him at first, admittedly, but it had purpose and if it meant so much to the other, then it was well worth giving a decent try. As Zuri seemed happy with his next outfit, he looked down at himself, surprised. Raising one of his hands thoughtfully, he rubbed the shirt's fabric gently between his fingers in awe of the design and feel. It was so light, soft, truly extraordinarily pretty.

When he was beckoned, he quickly complied, sitting down and allowing the other to fix his hair as he saw fit. He listened to the advice, mentally noting it as the other went along speaking. "Understood, thank you. I will try my best," he replied softly, head spinning as he tried to sort out how he could act as such. It would be difficult for Addison, to act as an equal when his typical place was far below. He was only just learning how to do so with Zuri when they were alone, how was he to do all of this? Swallowing a hard lump that had formed in his throat, Addison grinned at the other as he stood up. "I trust this will work," he spoke after a moment of silence, just digesting all of this information.

Standing with a smile, he laced his finger's casually through Zuri's and smiled warmly. These words were the comfort he needed. "Yours, always." He replied softly, returning the kiss gently before the knock sounded. Sighing softly, he straightened himself up and squared his shoulders, mentally preparing himself for what was to come. As Sebastian left, he turned to look at Zuri, their eyes catching in a moment of what he assumed to be hesitance. Smiling warmly at the other once more, he allowed hope into his gaze and nodded solemnly. We have to give it a good shot. This will work.

"Let's." He replied simply, calmly, though his heart fluttered nervously in his chest.

Castleofglass

Old 08-20-2013, 02:00 AM

Zuri rubbed Addison's hand once more for reassurance before pushing his bedroom door in to let the light of the hallway flood in. He stepped out and led the other down the hallway and towards the main hall. A few steps before the entrance, he took in a deep breath and hesitated. He didnt know what was to come, but he was more than certain that he would protect Zuri in any way he could. He meant to keep every single promise he had told Addison, no matter what. Untensing his shoulders, he lifted his chest high and stepped into the main hall.

There his parents sat on one of the couches, drinking the tea provided by Sebastian. Zuri's mother had given many of her own features to her so; tan, Armenian skin, and mousse-colored locks that cascaded to her shoulders elegantly. She wore an emerald-green dress that suited her hour-glass figure with a cut that accentuated her sculpted collarbones and shoulders. She was beautiful, anyone could see that. On the other hand, Zuri's father had a different kind of beauty. His eyes were piercing green like his son's, with midnight-black hair and almost porcelain skin. He wore a dress shirt in the style of Addison's shirt with maroon pants. They most certainly looked like wealthy people. If that wasn't enough, the way they held themselves and the way they talked more than gave away their economic class.

"Oh, Zuri look at you! You've changed after all!" His mother said at the first sight of him. Without even noticing Addison, she ran up to his son and gave him a warm hug. Zuri did not return the gesture, rather tensed up slightly and put on a small smile. She kissed him on both cheeks and nearly had tears in her eyes just by looking at him. "You've come back to us haven't you." She smiled at him, "Truly extraordinary."

Zuri wiped the slight lipstick off of his cheeks casually and curled his lips slightly. "So I have." He replied.

His father came up to greet them shortly. "Who is responsible?" The man said sternly, "We must make wedding preparations right away. Who is the lucky woman who made my man fall in love?"

And so it begins. Zuri thought, trying his best not to look down knowing he will soon be disappointing his parents. He stepped into the room more to allow Addison in. Both of his parents gave him a glance before looking back at Zuri. "Is she sick?" His mother asked, "Why isn't she here?"

"I did not fall in love with a woman." Zuri finally said, making sure he never averted his gaze from his mother, "The person I fell on love with is right next to me."

Both parents looked back at Addison, then looked at each other. They both began to curl their lips and almost begin to laugh at how ridiculous their son had sounded. When they were about to laugh, they looked back at their son. Zuri never looked down, to the side, or away from his parents. He looked directly at them, without even a hint of humor in his eyes.

"Y-You...can't be serious..." His mother stuttered, slowly moving a hand to her mouth.

"I am." Zuri said. His mother took a few steps back so that she could sink to the nearest couch. A hand went up to her forehead as she stared at the floor in disbelief. His father gawked at Zuri and his partner before also putting a hand to his face.

"Zuri..." His father leaned in so that he made it seem like only his son could hear, "We did not raise you like this. You are not marrying this person."

"And why is that?" Zuri asked defiantly, never once averting his gaze.

"Because he is a man!" His mother cried from her seat, "It is a sin! No church would allow such a thing! Is he even a blue-blood?" At Zuri's expression, she sank lower into her seat.

"How could you do this to us, Zuri?!" His father curled his fingers, "We knew we shouldn't have let you live on your own!"

"What, so I could continue to live like a spiteful, hateful monster?! I have tried to court a woman. They all hated me. Except for one, who managed to give me a few words but even then she sounded wrong-"

"Why didnt you court her?!" His father's cheeks seemed to flare with hot anger, "Do you know her? Where is she? In your state, she will fall in love with you, and you can marry her-"

"No." Zuri's own fists began to clench. He looked deep into his father's heated eyes, the eyes that Zuri had inherited himself. "I don't love her. I don't want a woman. They did not make me fall in love. Addison did." Without glancing back, he took Addison's hand and gently pulled him forward for emphasis, "If you can't find some love in your ignorant, hateful heart, then I will not invite you to any family gatherings. In fact, feel free to find a new son, if you can't love your current one." The two men, father and son, continued to spew rays of anger through their eyes, never once looking away; for that would show weakness or defeat. They glared at each other for what felt like an eternity, until Zuri's father glanced at Addison, and then back at his son.

His fists clenched once more, until one of his hands unclenched. He slowly began to raise it. Zuri knew what his father was about to do, merely from years and years of memories and experience. Even so, he did not avert his eyes or back away. He would take any hit from his father if it meant that he would prove the seriousness of his words. His father raised his hand and smacked it clear across his son's cheek. It soon became a fiery red and pain tingled all over his face, yet Zuri would not avert his gaze. His father stormed out of the hallway and exited the mansion, without saying one word to his son or his partner. When he was gone, Zuri finally looked down, stifling the urge to show his emotions through hot tears. His mother did not make a move to join his father. Instead, she continued to sat on the couch and look up at them without expression.

"What is your name?" She looked up at Addison and asked softly. Zuri raised his eyebrows in surprise and looked at his partner. He gave him a reassuring smile and nod, rubbing his hand with his fingers as he did before they came into the hall.

Arc Angel

Old 08-20-2013, 03:19 AM

Addison glanced down at their entwined hands for a moment, a little smile drawing onto his face as he then lifted his gaze. The doors before them opened. Zuri walked forth, and he stood just off to the side and behind his partner, feeling his heart leaping into his throat. Blood rushing, he fought himself into a state of calm, his posture holding well and his small smile remaining as he oversaw what appeared to be a rather happy reunion. Transformation. Change. Love. His anxiety stirred. Addison's gaze remained upon them out of sheer will. Woman. Marriage. His insides screamed as a tea kettle would, and he felt as if his pulse were at a boiling point. Man.

The instant their eyes met him, he felt as if his insides shriveled up and died on the spot. He stood tall, surely, and kept his gaze from wandering off below, somehow... Yet, the intensity of the situation drew his hands to shake slightly. His heart pounded, he was so frozen, he nearly forgot how to breathe. Addison only snapped back, truly, once he heard the crack zing through the air. Eyes widening, lips parting visibly, he found himself staring down the hand that struck his partner. His love. His Zuri. Anger boiled within him, clear in his expression. This was unlike Addison; unlike the calm, timid, yet collected young man that befriended nearly all surrounding him. His gaze iced over, his jaw tensed, and he found his muscles aching for movement, biceps shifting beneath his tight blouse.

While he could restrain himself if only enough to not speak in that moment, he would not simply stand there so politely after that. A sad confusion as clear in his eyes as a neglected puppy's, he turned to face his partner. Gently, one of his hands tenderly caressed the side of his partner's face that received the least damage. "I am sorry, my love," he murmured softly, not enough so for her to hear, and placed a kiss on the same side of his face.

He wished to say more, and would have, if not for her question. She was still there. Eyes widening slightly, Addison first glanced at Zuri before turning to face her once more. Smiling slightly, he cleared his throat a little. "My name is Addison Lockley, my lady. It is a pleasure." He spoke formally, almost as if on equal standing, but humble in the sense that he did note her as a lady. While acting for the most part as he had been told,he could only manage so much-- especially after she had already noticed their difference in social class. He then found it in him, by the force of sheer will power, to allow a warm smile in her direction. For Zuri. For what he just said, and what this means.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 08-20-2013 at 04:08 AM..

Castleofglass

Old 08-21-2013, 01:52 AM

Zuri's mother smiled when he heard Addison's name. "Addison Lockley. Not too shabby a name for a common folk." She then glanced down at their interlocked hands. She sighed and glanced out of the nearby windows. "Had I married my first love, I think I'd be much happier than I am with him." Zuri raised his eyebrows at the sudden confession. Of course all of the blue-blooded folk knew that his parents had been an arranged pair, but they always seemed so happy apart from those times when they fought so violently. She looked once more at Zuri. "Do you love this man?"

Zuri nodded without hesitation.

"Are you sure?" She gazed into his eyes, seeking the undeniable truth from them. Once more he nodded without ever turning away his gaze. She let out a deep sigh and then looked back at Addison. "Treat my son well, Addison Lockley." She stood up from her seat and bid them a farewell. As soon as she was a few steps away from the door, she turned back to tell them her last few words. "If you two do decide to marry, I will try my best to make the ceremony. God knows if your father will or will not. I will be expecting grand children in the mean time." She let her lips curl into a soft, sly smile before leaving the hallway to leave the couple alone. Zuri stood in utter bewilderment at the exchange he had just recieved.

Did mother really...did she really...I can stay with Addison! He turned to face his partner and pressed his lips against the other's so powerfully that they ended up falling onto the couch. A soft, exuberant laugh came out of Zuri as he placed more kisses all over his lover. After that he hugged him so tight he was afraid he would squeeze the man too hard. After a while he untensed and just laid there with his partner. He turned his head to look at the hallway, only to be greeted with hot, stinging pain. He lifted his head and touched the cheek his father smacked. It still hurt, and stung when he pressed on it. He looked down solemnly, realizing that he did not have a father anymore.

Zuri sighed, retreated his hand from his cheek and looked up at Addison. "I think I may need some ice for this." Was all he said before standing up from the couch, leading Addison by the hand and going into the kitchen to find an ice pack for the cheek that disgraced his father.