Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-31-2008, 01:16 AM

Okay, so, Rion, Slade and Hezza spent about four years building and governing this city called Third City, and they are beloved by their people. One day, though, Hezza is "Killed" and this basically tears the Citie's hearts open!

While trying to mend the city, Slade and RIon discover Hezza actually staged her death! It was set all set up! So they go after her to understand the truth and find, Hezza isn't really the person they thought she was!

Profile:
Hezza Wazadu
appearance:

Hezza always wears gloves, she hardly ever takes them off. Neither Slade or Rion have seen her without the gloves. Under them are permenant henna tattos that brand her as the Sirius!

Since Hezza, Slade, and Rion are rich, I decided to make Hezza seem rich by her appearance!
She is usually sweet and kind, but also has away of drawing into herself. She hates when people try to care for her, she wants to care for them. She works hard and sometimes won't eat or sleep for days if there is alot of work to be done. Loves to read!

RULES
Since there are three of us, lets not have romance in this, please...
Swearing, violence are an okay, though! XD

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2008, 01:25 AM

][Hey, Clair, I'll be back in a little while. My computer is majorly acting up.][

EverlastingFears
*^_^*
Banned

Old 01-31-2008, 01:43 AM

Hey, Clair.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-31-2008, 01:47 AM

@Slade- Okay, see you soon! XD

@Ever- Hey, talk with me in the Travel Guide, nbot here!

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2008, 04:37 AM

Slade White
Seventeen years old.

Doesn't like to be hovered around; isn't outwardly emotional. He tends to keep things bottled up inside of him, and he usually has a stoic expression on his face. Very protective, quiet, and sarcastic. Unless you know him deeply, he seems like someone you wouldn't want to associate with.

Listens to music more than he talks to people; reads often; writes when he has the chance.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-31-2008, 09:48 PM

((No romance huh? That's tough on me. I guess I have to change my character a bit.))

Rion Nagase
Appearence:
Rion has always been a silent person at heart, he's caring yet serious. He has a way of making people smile just by acting cute. He hates seeing his friends suffer, and dislikes lying yet he has his own secrets that he should never tell. Rion loves poetry!

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-31-2008, 11:55 PM

You both have really cool characters! ^_^ Better than Hezza! When you two are ready we can start! Either of you can start if you'd like!

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-31-2008, 11:56 PM

ooc: Can I join??? I can be a citizen or something...

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-01-2008, 12:22 AM

It's a private rp for Slade, Rion and I... if we need someone later, I'll send you a pm! ^_^

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2008, 12:32 AM

Okay! ^.^

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 01:18 AM

((Start at anytime.))

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-01-2008, 01:31 AM

((I'll start!))

Hezza sat out on the veranda of her mansion home, early one morning, watching the sun rise above her home, Third City. The morning air was crisp, clean and cool, and Hezza wrapped herself tightly in a silk shawl.

She had suddenly been over come by a chilling feeling, not caused by the morning air, mind you. She was troubled by her cold thoughts. Today was the 21st anniversery, 21 years away from the Sirius. She shuddered, she'd broken a rule, and now, only punishment awaited her. She wished for someone to tell, for someone to talk to, but there was only Slade and Rion. They couldn't listen, if the did, she would be punished again. She sighed.

Smiling, Hezza thought away her trouble by replacing them with memories of how Slade, Rion and she had given the best few years of their lives to create such a wonderful place! How she loved Third City.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 01:49 AM

Rion was out playing with the children til he saw Hezza. "Hey, sleepy head, you ok?" Rion was being tugged aroung by the kids.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-01-2008, 10:21 PM

A grunt escaped the pale lips of the black-haired Slade as he awoke from a dream that was far from pleasant. The same chilly feeling that wrapped around Hezza had engulfed him, as well, making him jolt and his covers fly. Sitting up as slowly as he possibly could, the startled man ran his hand through his bird nest of a hairstyle. Swinging his legs tiredly over the edge of the bed, the tall man stood to his height (although slightly hunched over). As he walked down the hall, Slade glanced into the bedrooms adjacent his own: Rion's and Hezza's. Not there. They usually got up before him, but he was surprised they were already up and at it.

Bare feet collided with fancy tile, making a kind of sticky sound. It almost disgusted him enough for him to stop moving, but he decided to find his housemates. Knowing Hezza, she'd be out, enjoying the fresh air; Rion would probably be wrestling around with tykes or sitting under a tree scribing away in his poetry book. Stopping in an awkward instant, Slade looked down at his body, which was poorly dressed. He shook his head, jogging back to his room to reasses the situation.

After sliding on a pair of (purposely) faded blue-gray jeans and a tight-ish, black, button-down shirt, Slade stuck his hands into his pockets and continued to the balcony.
"Hey, how are you this morning?" he said as he opened the door and spotted Hezza, her elegant hair being lightly blown from her shoulders by the breeze. Stepping outside with her, he looked into the yard and saw Rion roughhousing with some of the neighborhood's children. "Just as I suspected."

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-01-2008, 10:25 PM

Hezza turned to Slade when she heard him come out. She gave him a haunted expression. She was never one to lie. "I've been... haunted latly by something... and I have no one to tell.." she answered both Rion and Slade's questions at once. "I feel...old..."

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-01-2008, 10:34 PM

"Old?" he chuckled, looking out into the freshly-risen sunlight. "You're only sixteen, Hezza."
He looked down at her, pushing a lock of stray hair from her face.
"And you can tell Rion and me anything" he removed his hand from her visage. "You should know that by now."
'Close friends'? No, that was an understatement. Slade never really knew how to classify the trio's friendship; he'd given up on trying to explain it to himself, too.

He looked away from her again, not being one to make much eye contact, and stared down at Rion and the children. Slightly shaking his head, he thought of how nice of a person Rion was, and sort of wished he was more like that, himself. Slade sighed a bit, turning around to look at the double doors of the veranda. He leaned back on the detailed railing, his hair blowing toward his face, engulfing it. He tried to move his hair out of his face, but to no avail.

"Plus, we'll protect you from anything that'll get'cha," he said, nudging her with his elbow. He knew she hated being looked after; it was just his way of pushing her buttons.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 10:37 PM

Rion laughed, "You feel old? Hahaha, that's funny. Sorry for the laugh." Rion said.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-01-2008, 10:39 PM

Hezza clutched her stomach, worry had a way at squeezing her stomach until it hurt. "But... I feel old! Centuries old! It's been twenty-one years since I--" She cut herself off before she said anything more, covering her mouth with her hand. SHe had lamost broken a rule!

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-01-2008, 10:46 PM

"Twenty-one?" Slade questioned, watching Hezza stiffen up and cover her mouth. His brow furrowed at her, and, had he not known Hezza better than most people, he would've thought she was on some kind of drug. "What are you talking about, Hezza?"
He leaned forward, standing on his own, and pushed his hair out of his eyes. His blue eyes strained to see the worry in hers, but it was definitely there. He tilted his head, his eyes shutting in response to the breeze that had, slightly, dried them out.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-01-2008, 10:50 PM

Hezza, having been trained on what to do in a situation like this, forced herself to laugh. "Oh, I must have hit my head! I'm sixteen, not twenty-one! What on earth am I saying?" Laughing hard, tears streaming from her eyes, Hezza leaned her head onto Slade's shoulder. She had done this often when she had she had said something that made no sense at all, at least, no sense to these men.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:08 PM

Rion told the children to play on their own. Rion looked at Hezza. "Silly girl, I'll never understand what goes on her mind." Rion said softly. Rion started to write down some poetry.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-01-2008, 11:37 PM

Looking down at the girl whose head rested on his shoulder, Slade smirked a bit. How could he be so foolish as to think there was something mysterious going on? Hezza told he and Rion everything, anyway. ...Right? Shaking his head at himself, he stepped away from Hezza's tear-drawing laughter.
"Calm down," he said, placing a hand on the top of her head. "It's not that funny, Hezza."

He gave her a light smile, retreating back into the home like he normally did. Unlike Hezza and Rion, Slade wasn't much of a talker or socializer. Sometimes he tried to go out of his comfort zone in order to make friend, but he decided it wasn't for him. For some reason, though, people seemed to flock to him whenever he went into the town; it was probably because he was rich.

Placing himself on the couch, he slung his leg over the back like he always had. Slade had become very predictable, but he didn't mind. Who did he have to impress? No one, he decided. He rested his head on a decorative pillow, retrieving a book from underneath the cushion. Since all three members of the house were avid readers, Slade had to, sometimes, hide books in order to finish them. This was one of those times.

A smile lit up his face as he turned a page, the satisfying smell of old literature entering his nostrils.
"Nothing like a good book," he mused to himself, licking his fingers to turn one more page of tiny text.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:46 PM

When Rion was finished with his poetry, he went back to the house. Rion sighed. "My chest feels funny." Rion complained.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-01-2008, 11:46 PM

Once Slade had walked away and Rion, far down below, writing, Hezza felt the chill again. The terrible chill in her heart. She walked in sadly, mumbling to herself.

"Twenty-one years, a broken rule! Twenty-one years!" she said under her breath as she sat down on a small chair near to the couch where Slade sat. "I can't believe how stupid I've become! So many broken rules, and I've broken the worse!" She shook her head and began nervously fumbling with her white gloves, which she had on always. These gloves she would never take off in front of Rion or Slade. She couldn't let them see it. The henna tattoos that coiled and wove around her fingers and wrists. The brands of her position, her life, her main purpose in life, all tattooed to her hands!

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:54 PM

Rion felt his other half acting up again, he never told either of his friends about his other half nor does he intend to. "Damn..." Rion knew something bad will today, he could feel it in his heart.