Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-05-2012, 03:45 AM

Italy had become used to Germany picking him up by now. It seemed like a usual thing really. he was carried to the bedroom ad he closed his eyes as soon as he was laid down. He felt Germany crawl in behind him and he snuggled close to the man, liking the embraced way they would be sleeping. He had always liked the way that even before all of this, Hermany had a way of nuzzling his hair in an affectionate way that made him smile. He could tell from his voice that Germany had become just as tired as he was and he knew they'd both sleep good tonight. He listened carefully to what was said, despite his grogginess. "Yeah, that's what I was tryin to tell you." He said with a yawn. When he got no response, he figured Ludwig had fallen into sleep. "Good night my love." He whispered before falling asleep himself.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~
Send a message via MSN to Tsukasa Usa-chan

Old 06-05-2012, 03:59 AM

For the first time in the past few days Germany was up before Italy, yawning he stretched out his body before getting dressed in a simple jogging outfit. He had been slacking off the past few days and really needed a good hard work out, once downstairs he grabbed a bottle of water and slipped out the door nodding a goodbye to Japan who was fixing breakfast. He had run a fair number of miles taking trails through the park as he normally did when he heard a soft mewling. That brought him up short stopping he searched around and found a poor half starved kitten, taking pity on the poor thing he picked it up and cradled it against his chest. The poor thing searching for warmth and affection nuzzled against him, it was frightened he wondered what had happened to its mother, a quick check revealed it was a he, what had happened to his mother. But by the look of the baby kitten it had been away from her for awhile. Then and there he decided to take the kitten home, turning he headed back the way he came, when he got home he got some milk and placed it before the kitten. It wasn’t drinking it so he dipped his finger in the milk and offered it to him, as the baby licked the milk off his fingers and he fed him that way he thought of the things he would have to get to take care of the baby. The kitten was purring, it's belly full by the time Germany had thought of a name for the little guy. It's name would be Gino. "Little Gino"

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-05-2012, 04:09 AM

When Italy got up, it was nearly noon. He looked down at what he was wearing. Somehow walking around in a tank top and his girly underpants didn't seem appropriate, but getting dressed Wpuld take to much time. He snuck to the kitchen, making sure Japan didn't see him. He'd been so busy sneaking past Japan that he didn't notice Germany was there. He went to the fridge and grabbed some milk and some grapes. That seemed a good enough breakfast. He washed off the fruit before popping one in his mouth. They were good, high quality. He turned around and jumped in surprise upon seeing Germany sitting there. It was the kitten that caught his attention next. "Awwwe. He's so cute!" Italy pet the little animal's head and listened as it meowed softly. Italy often made some of the same noises himself, and laughed a little. "Where did you get him?" He asked, forgetting he was half nude.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-05-2012, 04:26 AM

So engrossed was he in his new little pet that he didn’t hear Italy come down the stairs or even open the fridge, he was actually cradling the kitten, baby Gino in his lap, petting him the kitten was purring nuzzling his hand. It had already come to associate Germany with warmth and food. Italy’s voice broke into his revere, jerking his head up in surprise he accidentally jostled the kitten making it mewl. “Oh hey Italy… did you just wake up?” he asked giving Italy’s outfit a good once over gazing longest at his girlie underwear. Tearing his gaze away he looked back down at his new pet. “This little guys name is Gino, I found him in the park I think his mother was either killed or caught by animal control because he’s been alone for a number of days I mean look how small and skinny he is” the small black cat purred taking a liking to the sweet Italy and nuzzling his hand looking for something to eat although it had already eaten, Germany offered it a finger which it nursed on just for comfort not because it was hungry. “I’m going to have to get him a bottle and a food and water bowl, some toys, and a litter box. He will be our new pet”

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-05-2012, 04:37 AM

Italy blushed under Germany's gaze, wondering what was going on in his mind. He continued to pet the kitten and then backed away as it nursed on Germany's finger. Italy frowned and crossed his arms. "No Gino! That is my Ludwig and I am the only one who will by sucking on any part of him!" He heard Japan spew his soup from the other room. Italy blushed. "Um...I mean...as far as fingers..and stuff go...I wasn't talking about..oh Nevermind you damned Asian perv!" He shook his head, making his brown hair swish a little. "I think the kitty is to small to eat yet. He has a really small mouth, so you may need to use an eyedropper to feed him milk." He pulled off his shirt and wrapped the kitty in it. "I'm going to give him a bath ok?" He was now the closest to naked he'd ever been in front of someone other than his own family. He decided to have his fun and he walked out, swaying his hips slightly.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-05-2012, 04:51 AM

Like a puppy following its master Germany trailed after Italy his eyes locked on his swaying hips, it took him a long moment to even come up with what he had been about to say in response to Italy saying little Gino should be fed with an eyedropper, which was true, and the rather unintentional perverted comment about Italy sucking on things that had Japan spewing his soup. Shaking his head he cleared his throat his mind still rather focused on Italy and his plump little rear. “Y-yeah an eyedropper is a good idea he is just a little baby after all… be gentle with his bath” Germany said in a gruff voice hovering like a mother hen as Italy started to give the kitten a bath, he felt responsible for the baby kitten because he found it. He knew Italy would take care of it, and it was a good chance to head down to the pet clinic and pick up an eyedropper and even some milk that would help the kitten grow big and strong. Turning… with one last glance over his shoulder at Italy’s luscious rear he jogged down to the pet clinic and picked up everything the baby needed including some special formula the vet gave him for the kitten. After promising to bring the kitten in next week for a checkup he headed back home. “Honey I’m home” he called as he came through the door.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-05-2012, 05:02 AM

As soon as Italy set the cat in the warm water, it went crazy, junping on him and clawing the expanse of flesh that was showing. Italy screamed like a four year old and Japan came running. He facepalmed when he looked at the scene before him. "Italy, you wear clothes when washing cat." He said and carried both terrified creatures downstairs. He sat Italy on the counter and observed his clawed arms. He set the kitten in the sink with no water. He cleansed Italy's arms and then washed the kitten. After drying the fluffy cat, he tended to the still frightened and crying Italy. He set the car in a cat bed that he had in the den from a previous pet of his own. Now for Italy. He picked the small nation up and carried him into the room, holding him like a big baby. He knew Germany wasn't going to like him holding almost naked Italy, but the nation was all petrified and he wouldn't stop glaring at Gino who meowed innocently up at them. Within a few moments of rocking, Italy fell asleep in Japan's lap.

Japan heard Germany walk in and he shushed him, carrying a sleeping Italy to him. "He fell asleep...." He explained, not bothering to tell how or why Italy had bandages on his arm. The kitten was still asleep in the kitten bed.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-05-2012, 05:14 AM

Now this was an odd scene, looking from the kitten asleep in its little kitten bed, to Italy asleep like a giant baby, although he had already slept a lot today, Italy also covered in bandages, and Japan acting like a nanny overall it took a few moments but he pieced it together. “Italy washed the cat without his shirt on didn’t he?” it was more of a statement then a question considering the evidence spoke for itself. Chuckling he leaned down and stroked the sleeping kittens head. “I should have told him before I left” he said berating himself for letting Italy wash a cat alone, taking the sleeping Italy from Japan he sat down on the couch settling the small country down on his lap. “Thank you Japan for looking out for him… and patching him up, the silly boy” smiling he leaned down and kissed him on the forehead running his fingers through Italy’s hair softly, the kitten woke up and mewled at Germany bounding over to him and rubbing against his leg, looking down at the kitten he smiled. “You caused quite a bit of problems little one you should apologize to Italy when he wakes up for scratching him” he realized he was smiling and was surprised he had smiled more in the past few days then he ever had, it was nice… he was happy.

"Wake up kleine" he murmured softly brushing a soft kiss over Italy's lips, Japan had disappeared thinking it would be best to leave the two of them alone, the kitten had returned to its bed and was deeply asleep making soft noises

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-05-2012, 05:26 AM

Italy jolted into an upright position as he was kissed, thinking it was Japn who still held him. He settled back down when he saw it was Germany. That made it ok. "Your kitty is evil." He whined and glared at the creature before looking at his own bandaged arms. He looked down at himself and realized he was still scantily clad. "I don't feel like getting dressed." He said as he looked up at Germany. He really didn't feel like putting anything on at all. It seemed useless at the moment to get dressed. "Hey Germany." A cute little smirk appeared on his face. "We should go and wrestle in the gym." He said this in a way that suggested he was thinking about the working out aspect. He didn't plan on putting anything on before this action either. He jumped up from Germany's lap and sprinted to the door. "Last one there is a pussy." he chimed as he ran. He was pretty sure Germany could beat him, even with a head start like he had.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-05-2012, 05:34 AM

Germany chuckled and let Italy have a bit of a head start before jumping up from the couch and sprinting after the fleeing country who wasn’t as slow as he thought he would be so much faster if only he would try jogging once in awhile he thought as he gained ground on Italy, easily he picked Italy up and swung him onto his back mid sprint never breaking stride, he was actually proud of himself for that little feat. In the next moment Germany was bursting through the door with Italy on his back. “There we are both first and last” he said tossing Italy down on the mat with a laugh, a loud full bellied chuckle. “So we are both winners and pussies” he said flinging himself down on the mat beside Italy and pulling him onto his chest so he could give him a tender kiss. As he pulled away he brushed his large thumb over Italy’s lower lip love shining in his eyes. He only stayed like that an instant before he rolled over and pinned Italy down. “I win” he teased a twinkle in his eye. Jumping up he walked towards the center of the mat and got into position. “Bring it kleine” he taunted smiling at Italy who still lay flat on his back.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-05-2012, 01:45 PM

Italy was dazed by the kiss that had his head whirling around. He squealed a little as he was slammed against the mat. "No fair!" He whined and got up, grinning at Germany. "I will bring it. I'll bring it hard." He positioned himself and then just stood there for a moment before lunging himself at Germany. He did a few backflips and took a hold of Ludwig's shirt, ripping it down the front. "Haha! Bet you can't catch me." He sang as he slid in between Germany's legs, now behind him. He climbed onto his back and kicked his knees in hopes to make him lose balence. He wasn't very big, so it was important for him to know weak spots and how to attack them.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-06-2012, 02:55 AM

His shirt ripped down the front rather easily exposing his tan and well muscled chest, Italy was like a little monkey doing flips and scampering around the mat, he found it somewhat comical and couldn’t suppress the smile even when Italy ripped his shirt and slide right between his legs launching himself on Germany’s back and kicking off the back wall hard. Hard enough to knock him off balance, pitching forward he threw his hands out to catch his fall and winced when he felt his wrist buckle. Instinctively he pulled his arm in and ended up falling on his face instead. It didn’t hurt all that much it was instinctive more than anything else. Laughing he pushed himself up on all fours with one hand and sat back on his heels Italy still clinging to his back “good job Italy” he said with a laugh grabbing Italy by the arm and tossing him over his back so he landed on his back. “But keep on your guard” he teased looking down at Italy and leaning down to kiss his forehead. “It was good though, but you can’t just stop there.”

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-06-2012, 03:06 AM

Italy was happy when Germany hit the mat, knowing that meant he'd done enough to put even the large German on his butt. He knew he was learning a lesson though when Germany flipped him down onto his back. He'd just have to come up with something cunning to make Ludwig fall again. He pretended he was hurt, laying on the mat and cringing in pain. He would do this until Germany came closer, of the German fell for his trick, Italy planned on grabbed his arms and slamming him down, then climbing ontop of him and making him beg for mercy. In order to make that plan work though, he have to get the man to come closer.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-06-2012, 03:18 AM

Germany arched an eyebrow watching Italy’s face, he hadn’t thrown the country down that hard so it was possible he was faking it. But he decided to humor him and painted his face as a picture of concern as he leaned down over the other country. “Italy are you okay? I didn’t think I had thrown you down that hard, but sometimes I don’t know my own strength…. I am sorry” his face was apologetic as he leaned in closer, he hoped this was close enough for what Italy had planning. He was actually really curious, what did Italy plan on doing, and once this was done he wanted to impress upon him that just because it worked with Germany did not mean it would work with everyone. Not everyone would care that he was sniffling and crying. He didn’t think Italy would have need of this when Germany was always around to protect him but it couldn’t hurt to know these things. If say another country tried to bully him again

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-06-2012, 03:28 AM

Italy was smirking on the inside as Germany came nice and close to him. He attempted to hurl the German man backwards, but ended up knocking Germany flat, making him land on Italy himself. He felt the air being pushed from his lungs as he struggled to push Ludwig off. If he hadn't been hurt before, he was now. "H-Haa....Germany.." He clutched his ribcage and hissed in real pain. His chest had turned a bit purple in one area and he curled into a little ball as he cringed up. It hurt, but eventually he got over it and stood up. "Can we take a break?" He asked weakly, then clung to Ludwig like a toddler would to their mother.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-06-2012, 05:06 PM

He could feel the air being forced out of Italy, the country had tried to pull off a maneuver he wasn’t strong enough for and the result was that he had ended up hurting himself. Frowning, he sat Feliciano down and lifted up his shirt examining the bruise and probing the area with gentle fingers, he determined that nothing was broken though Italy would be sore for awhile. “Yes Italy I think a break would be best” he agreed. Going over to his mini fridge he grabbed some bottles of water and handed one to Italy. “We will go over that move again later and I will show you how even though you are a smaller country you can use someone’s size and strength against them. It is all about leverage” uncapping his water he took a quick swig before setting it aside. “How about we stop for lunch? Beside’s Gino is a baby I think it’s time he was fed again too” picking Italy up he tucked him under his arm and carried him back inside “would you like to cook lunch or should I just make sausages?” he asked as he set Italy on his feet and made a b-line towards the kitten who was yawning and stretching in his bed.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-06-2012, 07:27 PM

Italy's breath hitched as Germany's fingers rubbed his against his skin. "H-Haa..." He shivered. "Y-Yeah...let's get some food." He let Germany carry him to the house. "You can cook. I think I'll lay down." He was really hurting in his chest and he sighed. "I'll go shower." He was hoping the hot water would help. He went up to the bathroom and left the door open, not wanting to steam up the room to much. He stripped down and turned the water on, climbing in and soaking in it

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-06-2012, 07:49 PM

First things first he thought preparing some of the special formula for the baby kitten, getting the eye dropper he fed it to the kitten little by little till the thing was sleepy full. It yawned and curled up on his lap where he was holding it as he fed it. Setting it down on its little bed he went about preparing lunch, he decided to make sausage and peppers, just slap it on a piece of bread and voila lunch. It was quick and easy and he enjoyed it, chopping up the onions and peppers he hummed as he worked. Lunch was ready shortly afterwards, he set the bread and sausages on the table along with the peppers and onions mixed together to add if people wanted it. The bread had come from the bakery where he got a lot of his bread. Heading upstairs he went to tell Italy lunch was ready, the door to the bathroom was open, a wicked grin lit up his face as he silently entered the room. He was just going to take a little peek. Blushing profusely Germany tugged the shower curtain aside, the first thing that caught his attention was the bruise a purplish painful looking bruise. Germany had some cream he would put on it later that would make Italy feel better, the next thing that caught his attention was everything else, his eyes traveled over Italy’s body “you look clean to me” he grunted.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-06-2012, 10:30 PM

Italy jumped as he heard Germany's voice. "Do I?" He asked with a smirk. He climbed out and ran a finger down Germany's chest. "You naughty man. Peaking on me in the shower." He dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. "Are we ready to eat?" He asked, walking out of the bathroom and towards the Kitchen. He was still kind of wet and little drops ran down his back from his hair. He went to were the sausages were and picked one up, sliding it in his mouth in a perverted sort of way, looking at Germany with slight amusement.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-18-2012, 09:14 PM

All Ludwig did was grunt his face colored red from embarrassment. “I was merely checking on your bruises after all I am a big man, and you are such a little one ja? I could have really hurt you when I landed on you” that was his excuse. A rather lame one considering the real reason was he had wanted to get a peek at Italy’s naked form… he had seen it before of course when they had gone to one of Japan’s favorite bath houses. But he hadn’t seen him naked since then and since proclaiming his love decided he was owed. “How about we all go to the bath house tonight? I’m sure Japan would enjoy that and then I wouldn’t have to peek I could openly stare” he said trying to ignore the way Italy was sliding the sausage into his mouth in an irresistibly perverted way. Running a hand over his red face he ignored the tightening of his pants and grabbed a plate. “Yeah I’m sure Japan would enjoy that and so would you” he said spearing a sausage and munching on it, keeping his gaze fixed on his plate.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 09:20 PM

Italy finished his sausage with a giggle. "Wow. You're turning really red." He commented, staring at Germany with a gleam in his eyes. He found it amusing and he refused to hide the fact that he did. "Alright, the bathhouse does sound fun. Let's go then." He hadn't seen Ludwig naked in a long time. He felt like he deserved to stare at what was his as well. He hadn't looked before because he hadn't wanted to be caught staring. Now it really didn't matter. He could look all he wanted to. Japan walked in and he smiled. "Hi Japan." He said and then man nodded. "Wanna come to the bathhouse later?" He asked and Japan turned an odd shade of embarresed red. "No. You go. I stay." He said, not wanting to imagine what whould happen when the two countries were together hot and naked. It just wasn't a thing he wanted to deal with. Italy shrugged and took another perverted sausage. "Suit yourself."

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-18-2012, 09:38 PM

Ludwig frowned surprised more by Japan’s face turning red then by his refusal, Japan wasn’t one to show emotion all that much he could only wonder what was running through the countries mind. Shrugging he looked down at his plate ignoring Italy and his perverted sausages, because if he even looked he knew he would find himself sooner or later openly staring and find himself needing a cold shower. “Are you sure Japan? After all it is your favorite bath house we would be going to” truth was he would rather just go with Italy, and was relieved when Japan turned down their offer of coming, he wanted Italy all to himself, he refused to think of what would happen. He instead focused on his food, that was a much easier thing to think about, though out of the corner of his eye he found himself watching Italy and his sausages.

After dinner that night, and another feeding of the kitten Germany collected what they needed and with Italy left for the bathhouse, as the men undressed Ludwig avoided looking at him until they were in the bath, steam wafted everywhere obscuring the room and making at least him feel like they were enclosed in their own little world. There was no one else there and he hoped it stayed that way. It was only after they got into the bath that he let himself openly stare at Italy’s slender body, his slightly girlish figure broken by clearly manly parts. After a moment he tore his gaze away clearing his throat embarrassed.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 09:47 PM

Italy finished his meal and ran up to his room, grabbing all he'd need for the bathhouse. They left for it and when they got there, he pulled off his clothes and stepped inside of the steaming room. It was slightly dark, a romantic sort of atmosphere that had Italy's heart racing and his pulse pounding. He sat down right beside Germany and grinned. "Well, isn't this nice?" He purred. He was close enough to be almost in Germany's lap. He didn't want any space between them, despite how hot it already was in the room. He was starting to sweat just slightly because of the heat and his slicked body felt nice against Ludwig's strong muscled one. He was feeling like he might explode at this point, his blood racing and his breath hastening. "Wow. You look good." He commented. Ludwig was ripped, having clearly male features and chiseled abs. it was quite a sight for Italy to behold.

After about an hour of sitting there, Italy wasn't sure he could hold back much longer. He wanted Germany to devour him right here in the bathhouse. "Ludwig..." He whispered softly, so close to Ludwig's ear he hardly had to speak. He leaned up to kiss him passionately, hoping to get him just as heated as Italy already felt