Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-29-2012, 03:43 AM

Somewhere out in the world, there lies a school. A secret school hidden from the world, but only a select few may know about it. This school transcends dimensions allowing girls across many different universes to attend. They range from magical girls to, ones that fight with giant robots, and even your average daily life girl. No one is sure why they were brought to this world, or how they can get back to their own. However, a lot of them have yet to bother to find a way back at this point.

This school has also sent invitations to other normal girls from around the world, how will girls from our world feel about interacting with girls from the fictional realm?....

The only thing the girls from the fictional world recall was a blinding light that surrounded them one day, how will they fit into this new world, and is there a way to return?

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 05-30-2012 at 05:32 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-30-2012, 04:45 AM

Rules.

1. Allow me to apologize for lack of plot, I wasn't really sure how to introduce this xD

2. This is yuri, females only.

3. OCS are allowed, but this is a cross over so I do need Canons, I may have to require that people take a canon for every oc they play.

4. Stay in character when using Canons I know it's hard, but it's easy if you pick a character closer to your personality or are familiar with.

5. Due to a lack of story this rp will also have events going on, refer to the event post to know more.

6. PM profiles to me!

7. No fighting on school grounds.

8. Only characters from video games, and anime allowed.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-30-2012, 04:58 AM

Profiles:

For Canons.

Username:
Character's name:
Series:
Appearance:
Bio:

For OC.

Username:
Character's name:
Series:
Appearance: (No real life people please >_< )
Bio:
Personality:

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 05-30-2012 at 05:00 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-30-2012, 05:00 AM

Notes and Events.

Here will be displayed a character relationship chart, upcoming events and side notes.

Side note 1 : Lilly is a Japanese term meaning "Yuri."

Events:

None yet.

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 05-30-2012 at 05:24 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-30-2012, 05:24 AM

Characters.