Ichigo Kurosaki
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2007, 11:55 PM

Hey all.
I am an avid reader, and I love to write.
The only problem is that I have a hard time trying to finish a story. I claim my stories as multi-chapter stories, and keep writing "To Be Continued."

So I have one story that I would love to finish, but I have no ideas on how to finish it.

So, I would like your feedback, but I would like it to be constructive criticism.

Anyways, the story will follow in the very next post.

*EDIT* Right I would also like to add that I sort of borrowed J.K.R.'s Characters, you will understand when you read on. And I would like to mention that for legal reasons, I am merely borrowing them.

Ichigo Kurosaki
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2007, 11:55 PM

PROLOGUE
3rd Person P.O.V.
It was the beginning of February and that meant that it was the start of a new semester. There were new students, but only two were worth mentioning. The new boys were pretty unique. No one at Bond knew just how much their lives were going to change.

Ryu P.O.V.
As another day started, I could not help but look on with eager dread. A new school, not to mention a muggle school for that matter, as well as more girls to fawn over my body, but I was only hoping for one girls' attention, and I would get it if I had to use all my charm and natural appeal for the rest of the year!

You see, I am a wizard and a pure-blood at that. Never before would I have stooped so low as to even thinking about entering a muggle inhabited area, let alone join a school crammed full of them!

As I glance over at my silent companion, I wonder if he's thinking the same thing I am.
We are much alike; handsome, rich, worshipped by both sexes and raised immaculately, but even so, we were SO different. He did not mind muggles as much as I did. He probably didno' grow up the same way I did. He didn't show-off as much as me. Alright, show-off was a bit too much, it's more along the lines of he didn't talk as much "bull" as I did.

"What is it Ryu?"

Shit; I'd zoned out while staring at him, time for a quick recovery. "I was just wondering what your plans were to get your girl. Of course they won't be as good as mine, but I would still like to hear them." I boasted, that's kind of what I meant earlier when I said 'show-off' and 'talk bull.'

He just looked at me with the same thoughtless expression for a few minutes before saying; "Never you mind, Ryu."

I was shocked, we'd never kept secrets before. Even when we'd found out who they were, we immediately told each other. Why wasn't he going to tell me something this small, and insignificant?

Although it bothered me a whole lot and made me want to ask 'Why not?' I decided upon a better route. "Why? Afraid that I'll not give it my approval?" Yes, I was occasionally a cocky bastard, that happens when your fathers' like mine.

Blaise didn't turn back to me, but rather glanced over at me from the other side of this "car" that was taking us to our new school. "I just don't want you stealing it."

I caught the underlying words of that statement, and they riled me enough to glare and scoff, "So what? You think your plan to get her is better than mine? Hah! That's a laugh." And so I turned back to looking out through the window of the "car" at the muggle street.

We remained in this silence, allowing me to cool down enough to mentally mutter about the horrible houses, they all looked alike!

"You wanna bet?"

"What?" I turned back to him, his dark eyes glowing mischievously.

"Do you want to bet that your plan is better than mine?"

I thought about it, I was just going to use all my usual moves to gain my girl, and it always worked, so I agreed. "Sure." My usual smirk appeared on my face as we clasped hands, this was going to be a piece of cake. "First one to get their girl wins."

Blaise was smiling back at me with the same smirk that I wore, "Loser does whatever the winner says."

"Deal" We chorused. This was going to be good; a girl and a chance at forcing Blaise into compromisingly embarrassing situations.

'This contest's already over, no way am I going to lose.' I thought as I looked at the front of the school I'd already seen dozens of times.

Man was I wrong.

Ichigo Kurosaki
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2007, 11:56 PM

Okay so the prologue is comprised of two P.O.Vs.
The first is my own.
The second is one my friend wrote, and I edited it, and injected some of "me" into it.
So as you can see it is a Harry Potter "ficlet."

SO A REVIEW of what just happened or an explaination for what just happened:
1. Ryu=Draco Malfoy
2. They are in Toronto, Ontario. (The name of the school is Bond)
If there are any other questions feel free to ask.

Ichigo Kurosaki
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2007, 11:57 PM

Chapter 1
3rd Person P.O.V.
So, it was the beginning of February, and the new semester was starting. Subuhi was making her way off the bus and towards the school.
A new semester at Bond. New students, and to her it basically meant that there were more people at her school who either hated her or were intimidated by her. When people saw her they scoffed. Who would be terrified by a girl who stood at 5'1"?
Answer: People at Bond Academy.
Subuhi walked into Bond Academy, and into a new semester. She was a junior at Bond, and almost everyone knew her. And those who didn’t know her were intimidated by her. She stood at 5’2”, had fair skin, short straight dark brown hair with green highlights at the tips of her hair. She normally had dark brown eyes, but because of coloured contacts she either had green, blue, or gray eyes. Her facial features usually read, “What the Fuck Do You Want?” and the way she wore her uniform read the same thing. She wasn’t like most girls. She didn’t wear her pants tight, a kilt, or an equally tight shirt. She wore her pants baggy, with chains. And the same went with her shirt. She was the kind of girl who didn’t want to be heard because of her looks. She wanted to be heard because of her brain, and ideas. But because she looked the way she did, no one would listen to her.
No one except for her friend Keira. Maybe it was because they had been friends since they were freshmen. Or maybe it was because they had similar interests. No one knew for sure. Like Subuhi, Keira intimidated people. It wasn’t the looks that intimidated students; it was knowing she could knock ‘em out in five seconds flat. Keira’s features were a lot softer than Subuhi’s. Firstly she was taller, 5’5”. Her skin was darker, and her hair was longer, and not as dark. She also had these really pretty green eyes. She dressed the same way Subuhi did, except she didn’t end up looking like a hobo.
So Subuhi was walking towards the building, when she noticed a Mitsubishi Eclipse standing at the school driveway. She also noticed two gorgeous boys getting out of the car. They looked about her age. But she didn't look again, she wasn't weak.
Ryu noticed Subuhi, and checked her out. Blaise on the other hand saw what he was doing, and hit him. Ryu looked at Blaise, and then at Subuhi. He immediately knew that this was Blaises' mate.
Blaise walked quickly, so that he could open the door for Subuhi, being the gentleman he was. When he got there and opened the door, he looked into her eyes. And she looked into his. In Blaises' mind, that moment seemed to last forever and he felt the sparks between the two of them.
In reality it lasted less than half a second, and there weren't sparks either.
That left Blaise floored. He wasn’t used to being shunned. So when she did walk right past him, not paying much attention, he was shocked. Ryu on the other hand was standing behind him laughing.
“You shouldn’t have bet me Blaise. Looks like I’m going to win.” Ryu was boasting, and Blaise glared at him wishing he could strangle his friend some times.
“Hey, she’s going to do the same thing to you. So shut up, and let time and my skills decide the winner.”
The two of them walked into the school and to the receptionist asking where to go to pick up their schedules, explaining that they were new students.

Ichigo Kurosaki
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2007, 11:59 PM

Subuhi continued into the school and then upstairs towards her locker. She admitted to herself that the boy who held the door open for her was good looking. But he couldn’t be attracted to her. When she reached her locker she saw Kurt and Gary standing in the vicinity chatting about something in Cantonese.
“Hey.”
“Hi Subuhi. What did you get on your exams?” Kurt inquired.
“I don’t really know. That’s why I’m here this early. I’ll ask the teachers. Hopefully they’re done marking the exams, and they have a final mark. What did you get on your exams?”
“We don’t know either.” Gary answered. Subuhi just nodded, and continued on with her business.
Then all of a sudden the two new kids walked upstairs with schedules in hand. Comparing and arguing about where the classes were. They saw Kurt and Gary and walked up to them asking, “Hey, do you know where Calculus is?”
“You’re in twelfth grade?” Blaise nodded replying “Sort of.”
“None of the twelfth grade classes start until one o’clock today.”
“Oh, are you serious?” Kurt and Gary both nodded.
“What about people taking grade eleven classes?”
“Subuhi, when do the eleventh grade classes start?”
“How should I know. I’m not taking any eleventh grade classes this semester. I think they start at nine though.”
“Oh okay thanks. So Blaise what are you doing until one?” Ryu asked Blaise, who merely shrugged.
“Why don’t you relax with me, Gary and Subuhi?”
“Yeah, really?” Kurt nodded. “Oh yeah, I’m Blaise, I’m half Italian, half British.”
Kurt and Gary both introduced themselves. Subuhi was staring off into space, trying to make herself invisible.
“What about you? What’s your name? And where are you from?”
“Who me?” The Ryu and Blaise both nodded. “Right, my name is Lia, and where I’m from is none of your business.”
“Really, if your name is Lia, then why did Kurt refer to you as Subuhi?”
“How the fuck should I know?”
“Subuhi, don’t be rude.” Subuhi just gave Gary the dirtiest look ever.
“Look, most people don’t really like talking with me because they’re scared of me. God knows Gary and Kurt are terrified of me. Now the only reason I didn’t tell you my name and where I’m from is because if you are seen associated with me then you won’t get a chance to get to know anyone else. God knows every one else will want to get to know the both of you.”
“Don’t mind her she’s mentally unstable.” Gary said wrapping his arms around her shoulders.
“Is she really? Sorry if I seem rude, but are the two of you dating?”
“Who, me and Subuhi? No. We’re best friends. She’s like my baby sister.”
“Oh okay.”
“Anyways, why don’t we all go down to the cafeteria until Ryu’s class starts?”
The group of them walked down towards the cafeteria. Ryu, Blaise and Kurt were deep in conversation to the cafeteria and in the cafeteria. Gary contributed randomly, but Subuhi didn’t say anything. She just sat there on Gary’s lap pouting and listening to music. When it was almost nine Ryu had to go upstairs to his class.

Ichigo Kurosaki
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2007, 12:00 AM

This is as far as I got.
I basically got lazy, and too busy with other things *cough SCHOOL cough*
to finish this story.
It's really weird, and it is meant to have a plot, but I guess I lost it somewhere.
I'm sure there are things to be said about this "Lovely" piece of literature.
So let the commentating begin.

~CoOk!3~
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-08-2007, 05:23 PM

I read the story.
It wasn't the greatest.
It could have been better, and you are right, you did lose the plot of the story. It is confusing, plus you should have atleast tried to include some of the characters earlier on, and developed them in some way.
But that is my opinion.