Jasmin_Flower

Old 06-04-2009, 07:58 AM

Just before any one questions what a ferard is,
Quote:
Ferard(Also spelt/ pronounced Frerard) Is a Fan Fiction Pairing of two members in a band called My Chemical Romance named Frank Iero and Gerard Way.
And this was all caused because of their on-stage antics.
Its not the best that your ever going to read, deviantArt had alot lot better than any of the ones I've done. Its just a doodle, short and quick because I didn't want it to be too large.

‘Think what Frank would do if he saw you like this!’ It replied back, causing me to groan as a new vision came to the front of my brain.
Frankie fell to the floor, looking into the emptiness of Gerard’s eyes. His already pale skin seemed paler and stretched over his bones. His face, Gerard’s beautiful face was so thin, his features, always so angelic looked sharp, as if they were about the poke through his pale skin. “Gee. What have I done?” Frankie whispered, grabbing his hands as tears fell down his face, eyeliner beginning to run.
I shook the thought from my head, groaning again. “No! No! No!” I screamed. “Frankie!” My chest heaved, sobbing heavily. “Frankie, Frankie, Frankie.” I cooed, curling up on my mounterously large couch, sticking a cigarette in my gaping mouth. My cell phone rang for the third time. It was Mikey. Again. I ignored it, again, sighing in frustration. The young boy pondered on if Frank was ever going to come back to him, he doubted it. I tipped a pile of pills from one small container into my hand, swallowing them slowly, before falling asleep on the couch.
The faint sound of the door knocker awoke me, causing him to fall of the couch. “S’open!” I called, hoping my words didn’t slur that much. With that I staggered to the door, my greasy black hair sticking to my face. I yanked open the door, stumbling slightly, putting a hand up the shielding my eyes from the sun. “Gerard?” The voice came out soft, and gentle as my hazel eyes flickered up to meet the boys stunning green eyes.
“Frankie.” He said, voice breaking as tears fell down his face. I was soon in Frankie’s arms, even though the small teenager was shorter than me. “Oh Gerard! What in the world have you done!?” He sobbed, leading me into the apartment. His eyes zapped around, taking in the empty pots and bear cans. He picked up a packet from the floor, throwing it down and looking at me. “C’mon Gee. Go to sleep.” He said, sighing “You need to sleep this off.” After leading me to the bedroom and pulling back the cover, I jumped in the bed, happy for him to be home. “Lay with me, Frank.” I whispered, as he tooked the covers around me. He left the room, coming back with a suitcase in his arm, of which got dumped on the floor. Still fully clothed, he jumped into the same bed as me, kissing my lips softly before, falling asleep in my arms.