Lunawisper Sayles
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2007, 11:25 PM

Well...I actualy wrote a crossover a long time ago...
What do you think about it? I never posted this on Fanfiction.net
It's a Grim Adventures of Billy and MandyxFairly Odd Parents crossover.

b]To Eris Caos, and To Eris La Hada![/b]

RATED: PG(Well, K+ for safety anyways)

Disclaimer: I do not own the Carecters of Fairly Odd parents, or The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Prelude: The Story of Grim and the great Catfight.

Endsvile Junior High, April 16th, 2006, 1:30pm

Grim is not your ordanary Reaper...
You see...He has done his job for over 1000 years now, it is the year 2006 now...
He now lives with Billy and Mandy...Why?
Well, he lost a game of limbo over a hamster, which died 1 month afterwards...
At first he was not allowed to Reap, and he had to be their slave...
But 4 years have passed and Billy and Mandy Are Teenagers...
Mandy has grown a little Nicer, but is still gothic,
Billy has become a little less stupid but he retains his sick mind...
One Day...In Computer Class...Mandy was talking to Grim and Billy...
"So, what are you two doing over the Holliday Break?" She asks the two of them
"Nothing really," Grim sighed "Why do you ask, Mandy?"
"I'm not doing anything, but look at my Slideshow for class!" Said Billy, Grim and Mandy looked cautiously at the computer screen, the slideshow went something like this:

First Slide:
A Weasel eating Grass

Second Slide:
The Weasel looks very sick

Third Slide:
The Weasel looks ok, but a green cloud of Smoke is filling the Slide

Ending Slide:
Reads "The End!"

"Ewwwwwwww!!" Shouted Mandy "Billy, you are so sick and disgusting!"
Billy laughed "I don't care what people want and don't wanna see, it's a Free contry, I can show what ever I want!"

Grim and Mandy ignored Billy as he worked on his slide to make it more nasty, But Mandy Turned to Grim and asked him "Grim, would you come with me to visit my cousin Trixie?"
"Your cousin Trixie?" Asked Grim. "Yeah," Said mandy to Grim "Would you like to come with?" Mandy asked again
"I didn't know you had a cousin" Replies everyone's faveorite Reaper

Dimsdale Junior High, November 16th, 2006, 3:30pm

Trixie and Tootie had been enimies for as long as anyone can remember...
They both were rivals for the same person's affections, Timmy Turner. They were in their Teen years, and Tootie still thinks that Trixie is out to get the boy she loves dearly.
Yet Trixie already had a crush on somebody, little to Tootie. However, they had agreed to fight by the flagpole on that day, when the teachers left, and only the students remained...
Nobody dared to get a detention to miss this fight, and they already knew that at their school, on Thursdays, the Teachers all go home at the same time as the students unless there are detentions or a student needed tutoring, but nobody dared to miss the fight of all fights...
Even a few of the Highschoolers Came to watch as the two girls fought,
Even Vicky, Tootie's Older sister drove out from college, just to watch her sister get beat up...
Now, Vicky had quit babysiting, she went to college so that she could build robot babysitters to babysit for her...
She was still as nasty as ever...But she stopped picking on Timmy and her little sister...
A cry was heard from the watching crowd..."FIGHT!" that cry turned quickly into a chant...
"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" the whole crowd was chanting the cry, as Tootie Leaped onto Trixie, and the Catfight began...
Trixie scratched and bit Tootie, but Tootie was not willing to give it up, Tootie punched, and kicked, and scratched and bit Trixie...
Clothing shreads flew, people were chearing and egging them on as the fight was just getting intense, this fight became so bad, it made a catfight more peacefull...
Trixie Stood, punching out a few times, but then Tootie gave Trixie a surprise attack!Tootie stood with Trixie as they Slapped eachother for a short time, then Trixie dragged her down and the fight raged on...
"Yeah! Go Tootie! Knock her out!" Shouted one person "GO TRIXIE! DESTROY THE MOUSY GIRL!" Screamed another person
Timmy Turner, at age 14 watched the whole thing, His Fairy god parents at his side, watching too.
"Oh, I hope Trixie wins!" Shouts Cosmo "I hope they're ok" Worries Wanda. the two fairys look at Timmy, giving him that 'do the right thing' look
"Alright, already." Sighs Timmy "I wish they would stop fighting, and they have a draw."
As Timmy's fairys granted the Wish, Tootie and Trixie looked like they had a fight with a lawn mower, their hair was a mess, their skin, all bruised, scratched and bitten up, their clothing, torn up, but still wearable.
"Truce?" asks Tootie "Truce. Let's go to my house, we need to talk." Responds Trixie "Deal" Replies Tootie.

Only the first chapter...This was a little before I started Highschool, and I'm not continuing it, it was just a paragraph into chapter 3 when I stopped to work on other projects.
I improved my writing skills greatly since then, and have learned to write my storys in less of a script format.
So yeah...That was an old fanfiction...The prelude to one anyways...
Yeah...