Naku
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Naku Send a message via Yahoo to Naku

Old 03-19-2008, 01:20 PM

Ratio sighed as he walked into the room and noticed that there was no one there. He almost smirked darkly as he figured he could kill some people in secret. Though most likely this one another one of L's tests to see if he really is Kaito or not. So he would just have to sit there like a good little boy and do his normal job of sitting there watching. Though he could just turn around and go home then since no one was there. He stuffed his hands in his pockets then. He almost jumped out of his skin then when he heard a voice behind him. "Lost in thought Ratio or thinking about doing me in?"

Ratio turned around to see L standing there walking towards him with that normal like of slumped look about him. "What makes you think that. I was just wondering why no one was here yet or did I miss something?" He said as L got closer to him as he stood up more straight then. It was as if Ratio was hiding something besides the death note book and everything that goes along with that. It was something of well a sexual nature and L wanted to find out what that ones. "There late it seems. So you might as well sit and drink then." L sat in the chair like he normally did and looked at Ratio as he poured him self a glass of ice tea. He was very aware of Ratio's actions though.

Ratio quietly sat there drinking his tea then. It tasted kind of funny to him for some reason. He thought it was just his nerves getting the better of him right then. He finished his tea and noticed that L was watching him very closely then. "What is it?" He blinked slightly as L smiled and his toes twitched slightly then. "So tell me Ratio do you who the real villain of all this is?" Ratio nodded his head some. "Yes." He slapped a hand over his mouth then. "That slipped out then." L almost smiled then. "Why do you act so funny around me every time I get a few inches away from you?" He really wanted to know for some odd reason then. "I think I love you and your a guy and I'm spossed to be a lady's man." He jumped up and started to back away then. "I think I will go now." He headed towards the door then before he said something else.

Naku
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Naku Send a message via Yahoo to Naku

Old 03-19-2008, 01:24 PM

L laughed softly as he stood and followed Ratio towards the door then. "Who says you can leave right now?" He asked him as he moved closer. Ratio tried to turn the nob on the door but found that it was locked. "I said it I don't want to admit anything like this to anyone. No to you not even my self. I don't want to admit the truth." L stood right behind him then. "The truth about what Ratio?" He stood there with his hands in his pockets then. "The truth about what?" Ratio punched the door then hard. "That I'm in love with a man. And you put truth syrum in that tea didn't you?" L chuckled softly. "Maybe just a little. So do you want to know my truth?"

Ratio grumbled slightly. "Will it get me out this door faster?" L chuckled softly then. "The truth is your going to turn around now and kiss me like your meant to do every time were alone from now on. Is that under stood and it will let you out of this room sooner to." Ratio turned and flushed then. "Thats it thats all you wanted to know?" L nodded his head then. "Yep thats it." Ratio chuckled and shook his head then. "Maybe I should have done this sooner then." L blinked and Ratio stalked towards him then as he lights went out and all bets were off as the men outside the door walk away with bright red faces as moaning came from L's room then. "Guess were going home today." They said as they left then.

The End!