Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-09-2014, 11:36 PM

“a payment plan would suit me well.” He said looking up at Kirin. This man seemed to be able to read him and know what would make him feel so much better. “ummm I think I would like blueberry pancakes, but I don’t know how to make pancakes.” He said fallowing Kirin to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smiling at Marcus’ sudden improvement Tiny decided that his problem was he did not do well with change. “I love you too Marcus.” Wrapping her arms around him she squeezed as tight as she could without hurting him to much.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-09-2014, 11:55 PM

"Then you're in luck. I just happen to be an expert pancake maker." Kirin said as they walked into the kitchen. He started to gather up the stuff he'd need to make the pancakes. "How many should I make you?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus returned the hug. "Let's go to my place and I'll make you breakfast." He said gathering up what little stuff he had. "I make mean scrambled eggs."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-10-2014, 12:07 AM

“I did not know that one could be an Expert Pancake maker, and how did you become one?” Vindr watched through his strawberry blond hair that was going every which way out of his braid, as Kirin gathered up all the supplies. “I think I could eat about four or five of them?”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“I would love to have scrambled eggs and maybe a bit of toasted too?” she said smiling at him as she picked up her stuff as well. “I am sorry I freaked and had us come here and not to your place. I just don’t want to lead anyone to your place.”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-10-2014, 01:38 AM

"I've made a lot of pancakes." He said as he started making them. He whistled happily as he worked. "Oh do you want sausage with these?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"No it's alright. Even Teal agreed that it was safer not to go to my place last night." He said as he followed her out of the safe house. "Eggs and toast it is." He said taking her hand and heading back to his place.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-10-2014, 01:44 AM

"sausages sound really good. is this what you lived off of when you first moved out of your parents home?" a sudden thought caused his eyes to go wide. "what do your parents think of you with another man?" going to the fridge he looked for the sausages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"yes but would you have fallowed her instructions if I had not agreed with her?" Tiny gave him a look that seemed to dare him to lie.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-10-2014, 02:48 AM

"That and it was the first thing granny taught me to cook. So it has a good memory with it." HE smiled as he got the sausage and started pan-frying them. Soon the food is all done and on plates. The table is set and the syrup is out. "What would you like to drink?" He asked kissing Vindr's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know." He said as they got to his place. When he opens there door the hum of computers great them. There is a whole array of computers and all the accouterments. When he gets in you can tell he's at ease.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-10-2014, 03:01 AM

“good memories are always the best thing when it comes to food.” He really wanted to help but it seemed that no matter what he did he was never fast enough to get to it and help Kirin. “I would love to have some tea if you got some. I have tried some of the ones that Granny has but not all of them.”
~~~~~~~
Walking into the room she was stunned by all of the computers. “you really are attached to the computers aren’t you.” She had not realized how much he was connected to the computers.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-10-2014, 03:25 AM

Kirin takes out his tea selection. "Which one would you like?" He said. "And sorry I didn't have you help more. Just not used to having anybody in the kitchen with me. I'll do better next time." He nuzzled Vindr.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah. It was hard last night without them." He said with a smile. "Let's go have breakfast.." He leads her to a rather nice kitchen.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-10-2014, 05:17 AM

reaching into he tea selection vindr picked one without looking. "how about this one?" he wanted to be surprised so he did not look at the label. "its ok, I dont know that much about cooking so maybe it is better that I was not apart of helping. we would have ended up with everything..." he sighed as Kirin nuzzled him. wrapping his arms around Kirins neck he wanted this moment never to stop but knew that it would have to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"should I pack a few of the Safe houses with more computers for you?" Tiny had never really thought about how much he relied on the computers like she relied on her smaller self's to bring back information. fallowing him she was surprised that his kitchen was not filled with computers like his other room was.
<welcome home Marcus> the teal scripted slowly scrolled acrossed the screen. <the cops were here last night knocking on doors. turns out what happened last night included a brake in at a tech company. a prototype was taken.>

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-10-2014, 01:12 PM

Kirin looked at the tea. "Oh green tea grapefruit, a wonderful choice." He said making it up. Soon it is all ready. Kirin pulled out Vindrs chair for him. "Breakfast is served." He said with a smile.

~~~~~~~

"Morning Teal, thanks. What sort of tech was stolen?" He asked as he started gathering the stuff for breakfast. There is only one computer in the kitchen. "Tiny it's alright, you don't have too and I'm glad I wasn't here when they cops were knocking on doors. It scares me to think what they would have done to my babies."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-10-2014, 08:39 PM

“well I have never had Green tea grapefruit before. “ Vindr was sad that Kirin stopped nuzzling him but he knew that if they were going to get anything done today he would have to stop. “thank you for breakfast.” He said as he took the first bite. A sigh of contention sounded as he ate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<it looks to have been a device made to double bandwidth without needed to upgrade the wires.> diagrams of the produce appeared on his screen so that he could see what she was talking about. <I am not sure why anyone would want this tech other then the army. It was designed for them in the first place to upgrade their connection to the outside world when in the middle of a third world country.>
“its alright, it would not be to hard Scarlet had given me access to some accounts that will make it easy to go out and pick up the pieces you need for computers at the safe house.” She smiled at the thought that they had avoided the cops, she really did not enjoy dealing with cops. “just get me a list of what you need and where I can get it and we will be all set.”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-10-2014, 10:27 PM

"Do you like it?" He asked watching Vindr. He had never cooked for anybody before. He started eating. He sipped his tea letting out a content sigh. "I'm glad you're here with me." He nuzzled Vindr as he was sitting next to him.

~~~~~~~~~

"Sun Corp?" He asked Teal. "I'll make a list." He said with a smile.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM

eating a few more bites slowly to saver each tasted he smiled. "how could I not like it? if I had tried to make this the house would smell bad and I would have to eat what i made, which I would be covering with as much syrup as possible and still be able to eat it." Vindr giggled as Kirin nuzzled him. "your going to get sticky stuff all over my neck if you keep that up." he would have said more but Kirin's business phone range.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<I dont see why SunShadow Corp would want this tech, its not their usual bag of tricks...> a line of dots appeared as she seemed to have found something that was taking up her attention. Tiny smiled and watched as the screen stayed the same for a bit of time. <oh no... this is not good. the company that was robbed the other night was one of the small company's that were owned by a larger company that in turn is owned by Kirin. this is going to throw everything out of whack. and that may be why they did it.>

"a list would be nice." Tiny wrapped her fingers around his for a moment before letting them go as she walked to the fridge and started pulling out all the things he would need for breakfast.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-11-2014, 01:33 PM

"Oh look, that's already happened." Kirin said as he leaned in and licked Vindr's neck. Just then his phone rang. "Kirin." He said answering. He listened for a moment. "Shit, did the police capture the ones who did it? Damnit all. I'll be in as soon as I can." He said hanging up. "I'm sorry that we have to cut our morning short." He said turning to Vindr. "There's been a theft at my company." He said to Vindr as he started to clear his plates from the table.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh that isn't good. I wonder what they'll do with it all." Marcus said as he took the food from Tiny. He started cracking eggs as his mind worked. "Is there anyway to help Kirin know for sure whom stole it?" Marcus starts adding cheese and other things to the eggs.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-11-2014, 08:59 PM

Vindr twitched away from Kirin’s tongue as he giggled. He loved the attention that he was giving and when the phone ringed he groned. “ makes sense that the phone would kill the mood.” Leaning his elbows on the table he slowly nibbled on the food as he listened to Kirin on the phone. It was clear that he was disappointed when Kirin told him that there had been a theft at his company. “will you be telling your team that it happened and need to help your company? They might be able to do what the cops can not.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<I think that they wanted to get at Kirin himself and this was the way they thought best to do it.>
“what all are you adding to the eggs? I have never had things added to my eggs before.” Tiny poked her head over his shoulder trying to see all of what he was adding.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-12-2014, 12:06 AM

"Yeah I might see what can be done. Though if it was SunShadow Corp I don't know much what can be done." He said as he was cleaning up. Even though this was an emergency he wouldn't leave his home a mess. "I think they probably did this just to get at me." He said with a snarl.

~~~~~~~~~

"Well if you think of anything we as group can do let us know." He said turning to Tiny. "Cheese, shallots and ham. Oh and salt and pepper and basil. Oh and a bit of milk." He added olive oil to the pan and heats it up before adding the egg mixture.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-13-2014, 04:40 AM

“Does anyone else know that your Scarlet angel?” Vindr said as he helped Kirin clean up the house. “When do you think we will be able to see each other again? I know you have your crime fighting; I have seen you in the air a few times, but other than that?” gently rubbing Kirin’s back his want to comfort him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<will do sugar pie.>
“and why do you put in Basil? I have never heard of putting basil in eggs.” Finely not being able to do anything to help she walked around and sat down on the nearest stool. “Usually for breakfast I have fruit loops or others like that.”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-13-2014, 01:43 PM

"Just a couple of people on my team." He said relaxing into Vindr's touch. He was glad to have him here. "I don't know. Do you have a number I could reach you at?" He asked finishing cleaning up.

~~~~~~~

"I put it in because it's very good." He said starting the toast. "I love basil and use it whenever I can." Once everything was done he set the food on the table for them. "What can I get you to drink?"

Lunna Dea

Old 03-13-2014, 06:51 PM

Vindr blushed as he realized that he had not told him his phone number. “I am sorry I should have told you my number before we came here. I was just so embarrassed about how I reacted at the restaurant.” Pulling out his old phone he head it out so he could copy the number on the screen. “you will have to call me, I don’t get texts.” His blush grew darker. “ I don’t have the money to get them.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“I have never tried Basil before,” she smiled and looked at the food. “would you happen to have orange juice?”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-13-2014, 11:17 PM

Kirin put Vindr's number in his phone. He then gives Vindr his number. "I prefer calling for most things." HE said with a smile. "Though there is a member of my team whom I do text with. I wish I didn't have to go." He is now making him and Vindr a homemade lunch. He refused to eat out to much. "Here you go." He said handing a lunch bag to Vindr. "Turkey and cheese sandwich with mayo, lettuce and tomato, an apple and a bottle of water. I have to get dressed, you are more then willing to stick around till I'm done." He said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes I do have orange juice." He said pouring them both a tall glass. He pulled out her chair for her and pushed her in when she had sat down. He then went and sat down himself.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-14-2014, 02:21 AM

Vindr watched as he made the sandwitchs. As he saw the Mayo come out he would have quietly said “if that is for me, no mayo please.” It had been years since last he had had mayo and he had gotten sick off it. Ever since then he had been avoiding mayo like it was the plage. “I wish you did not have to go to but then if you did not have to go I would have had to go later anyways as I have work to go to as well.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“so what shall we do about the attack on Kirin? I know he is not a super but he is not one of the ones that is so outspoken about supers.” She asked as she sat down.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-14-2014, 01:26 PM

"DOes the sandwich work for you?" He asked worried that Vindr might not have liked something on it. "I can easily make you another. I mean I should have asked before." He waited for Vindr's reply but then in just watching he can sense that Vindr didn't do mayo. He was never sure how he knew these things. He grabbed Vindr's bag and taking out the sandwich made him a new one. "Do you do mustard?" He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not sure. I'll figure something out though." He said his brow creasing as he tries to think of something. "Well let's eat. Maybe something will come to me."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-14-2014, 07:54 PM

“everything else is fine I just don’t like Mayo. I got sick on Mayo and I feel sick every single time I have it now.” He sounded embarrassed about how he got sick with mayo. Nuzzling in to Kirin’s back at the base of his wings. “yes I like musters, is it the fancy one?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“well if you would like I could sent one of my little me’s to see what they have gotten so far.” Tiny smiled and took a few bites, her eyes going wide as the flavors burst in her mouth. “oh this is good!”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-14-2014, 08:00 PM

"That's understandable. Would you like more then one sandwich? Well I have yellow, dill, wasabi, honey and spicy." He said of his mustard choice. He loved when Vindr nuzzled into his back. He really wished he could take off today. If he hadn't been robbed he might have called in and convinced Vindr to call in as well.

~~~~~~~~~

"That's a great idea." He said with a grin. "I keep forgetting you can do that." He ate as he grinned at her.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-15-2014, 05:32 AM

“two would be really nice if you don’t mind? And I would love to have the honey mustard if you don’t mind. I don’t think I have ever have that type before.” Thinking back to the wasabi the night before he sighed. “I do not think that I would like the wasabi mustered.” Sighing he turned his face so he could lean on the feathers. He really did like the feel of his feathers on his face. “maybe some time you and I could go for a weekend to the coast or something.” He said softly to the air. He really did not think for Kirin to hear it, it was more of a wish.

~~~~~~~
“only because you have never really seen me do it. “ slowly she stood and shook out her pant lag, a tiny little human of perfect proportion to Tiny came out of it. Looking up at Marco it smiled a large smile and then bowed. It was wearing a tiny little doll dress that made it look like a Lolita doll. Then it scampered off to disappear into the room beyond. “see it is just that simple, though it will take some time for her to find the information we need. Sadly I have never got one into SunShadow Corp. I lost one of them there and never felt that it was safe to try to send a second one.”