Turquoise Heart
ᙙᙖ

Old 04-04-2015, 04:14 AM

Looking for a good anime thats slice of life an romance ?
My list of what I have watched so far

peach girl
clanned
tora dora
charlotte
fruits baskets
kanon
to heart
suzuka
kamisama kiss

Last edited by Turquoise Heart; 04-08-2017 at 09:19 PM.. Reason: Update

StarDustDreamer
Bathed in Beautiful cinders!

Old 04-12-2015, 02:11 AM

Maybe try Okami-san and Her Seven Companions! It's one of my favorite slice of life/ romance anime C:

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-12-2015, 03:24 AM

Kimi ni Todoke is one of my favorite slice of life romances. It's about an isolated girl in her quest to make friends. She doesn't set out to find love, but it finds her. It's adorable. There are two seasons of it.

Ao Haru Ride or Blue Spring Ride would fit the bill. It's about a girl who is trying to be something she's not to make friends. But running into her old crush changes everything for her. It's nice and sincere.

There's Sukitte Ii na yo and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. Maybe Lovely Complex. It's a bit more comedy than slice of life, but it was fun.

There's one airing this season that you might like Ore Monogatari or My Love Story. It's about a big kinda scary guy who has a handsome best friend. All the girls the big guy likes fall in love with the friend. So when a girl shows interest in him, he assumes she really wants the friend. There's only a couple of episodes out so far, but it's also adorable.

AuraBarnes
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2015, 03:48 AM

If i think of older ones I can think of Maison Ikkoku as a slice of life i suppose...Fruits Basket is a good one if you're looking for something with a variety....

But I can suggest a good live action! Nobuta Wo Produce (Producing Nobuta). It's based on a manga series.

RinLin
*^_^*

Old 07-05-2016, 10:52 PM

If you like live action, I can recommend Densha Otoko.

Anime I can recommend are Golden Time, Pet Girl no Sakuraso, Daily Lives of Highschool Boys... Are there any more, hmm? Yes, Bokura wa minna no Kawaisou.