Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-02-2014, 05:36 PM

i'm doing this as a way to focus on the good that happens every day because it's so easy to be negative.

feel like commenting? not a problem. sharing means caring.
just please keep the conversations to a minimum.

Last edited by Linnea; 01-09-2014 at 05:57 AM..

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-02-2014, 05:44 PM

January One, Two Thousand and Fourteen!

had the best new year's eve i've ever had and got to meet some awesome people! At about 3am, when i am making sure that these nice new people are getting home safe, one particularly considerate and kind fella gave me hope for the new year. it's hard not to give in to high hopes, but i am dangerously close to having them!

happy new year's everyone!

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-03-2014, 11:49 PM

January Two and Three, Two Thousand and Fourteen!

the last days of winter vacation are coming to an end. one more weekend and then it's back to the routine of getting up early and getting to work. spent the past two days catching up on television shows, movies, books and chatting with friends from various locations.

it's good to remember the times we have doing 'nothing' because most take them for granted. i know i do.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-09-2014, 05:54 AM

January Four and Five, Two Thousand and Fourteen!

With the help of a good friend i have been introduced to the craziness that is the bbc version of sherlock holmes. he's quite the intimidating fella, for sure, but for some reason he makes me want to be better at being me... perhaps because he is so good at being him.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-09-2014, 06:14 AM

January Six, Two Thousand and Fourteen!

sometimes my family is good at making me feel... well... good! we are all a bit eccentric and we aren't ashamed of it and even though we aren't always around each other i love that me make plans to be an integral part of each others lives. something i always look forward to!

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-09-2014, 06:21 AM

January Seven, Two Thousand and Fourteen!

had a rare evening with the roommate, ate some good food and had a drink or two. she isn't my closest friend and we definitely don't live the same life style but i think that's kind of crucial to having a great roommate experience. she has her friends, i have mine, and on occasion we meet in the middle.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-09-2014, 06:26 AM

January Eight, Two Thousand and Fourteen!

today is Elvis Presley's 79th birthday! anyone who knows me at all knows that he holds a special place in my heart. SOOOO to celebrate i made myself a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich just like he used to make, washed it down with a big glass of milk and watched a movie of his i hadn't seen before! i'm not sure i love anyone or anything as much as i love him

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-10-2014, 03:51 AM

February Nine, Two Thousand and Fourteen!

things really haven't been the best this past month and that more than likely is why i haven't been as active as i'd hoped to be. i've been in and out of the mene forums everyday but haven't really felt the pull to be super chatty. not much positive has gone on outside of my internet life other than a very lovely weekend visiting my dear friends parasitic panda and woodlandnymph and one more non-mene-user friend at the end of january. most of my time has been spent watching a lot of netflix and sleeping when i'm not doing a job i don't particularly like with co-workers who have as much personality as cardboard cutouts... and a humor worse than that.

i'm working hard internally on how to make things better so that i can be happy even when things aren't going as i wish they were. thinking of plans to make and how to change things in the future. i see some difficult conversations in my near future but now is not the time to be pussyfootin' around. i am the only one who can change that which i don't like, so try i must!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-10-2014, 04:07 AM

*leaves one comment full of love♥linnie-poo*

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-10-2014, 04:19 AM

thanks, hummy! there can never be toooo much love in a comment!