darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 01-14-2010, 02:18 PM

Hinata had worked up the courage and she was going to do it. If she didn't get Naruto she hoped she would at least get Sakura... she blushe a little at the thought of it. Not in the same way she blushesfor Naruto but in a bi curious thoughts way.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 01-14-2010, 10:57 PM

((Im so sorry guys... I didnt think id be out that long.))

Rukia walked into the closet with the guy that was picked for her. She didnt know what she was doing or what this game included but she hoped it was fun.

Gaara looked at the girl. "You did say it out loud." He said still not looking towards her. "Whats your name?" He asked politely trying to smile as he looked at her.

darkninja0200

Old 01-14-2010, 11:05 PM

Hinata spoke up "I-I'll go next" she had her hand raised

*Randomise it for me*

Daeman35

Old 01-15-2010, 12:43 AM

((Itchitaka lol.... first name that popped into my head))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-15-2010, 04:56 AM

gemini blushed."i-im,uh,er...GEMINI! th-thats it,gemini........." she could have died in that moment.HOW COULD SHE HAVE FORGOTTEN HER OWN NAME?!?!?! "um,so...d-do you like anyone here?" she asked,blushing so hard you couldn't tell where her face seperated from her hair.she hoped it wasn't too obvious that she liked him...

Daeman35

Old 01-15-2010, 04:54 PM

Garra had a slightly awkward feeling come to him as the girl blushed. She then screamed her name at him which made him jump back a bit. It was obvious that she liked him in a way he didnt like anyone but the blushing she was doing meant she was beating herself up on the inside. She then asked if he liked anyone. "I have a few aquaintances here." He said trying to move towards the other side of the vague question from did he have a crush on someone to who was he friends with.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-15-2010, 10:15 PM

(sorry school sucks being opened)
Angelz held the hat out "pick one" was all she said with a smile.

darkninja0200

Old 01-15-2010, 11:12 PM

Hinata picked out a name and read out "Orihime" Hinata's eyes turned into completely blank circles and looked at Orihime who smiled and waved. She looked slowly back to her paper "Um can I pick someone else?" It wasn't that she didn't like her it's just she was uncomfortable.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-16-2010, 03:54 AM

gemini was still dieing in her mind when he answered."o-oh,um...ok." this conversation was going nowhere.obviously he had figured her out,and he was uncomfortable answering the real question.what could she do? she hadn't expcted him to like her back,but this was too embarassing.she decided to walk away before it got even worse.she turned away with tears of shame in her eyes,threatening to spill over."w-well,i guess i should l-leave you be.i d-didnt mean to be a bother..."

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-16-2010, 04:40 AM

"Yea sure try again" angelz spoke and when the girl drew out a sheet of paper it said "Shino" (I picked a random name at least it wasn't naraku lol XD)

darkninja0200

Old 01-16-2010, 05:27 AM

Hinata saw shino's name and was no less comfortable. She saw him as more of a brother then anything else but it was ultimately for Naruto. She stepped into the closet with Shino where she tried to force herself to kiss him.

Daeman35

Old 01-17-2010, 04:57 AM

Garra looked at the girl that was about to leave in shame. "You dont have to go if you dont want to. Your company is nice." He said trying hard to not make it sound rude but failing miserably. He watched as Hinata got Shino and went in the closet with him. It was kinda funny when he thought about it knowing that Hinata had an eye for Naruto. Naruto... A.. friend of his. He always thought of Naruto and himself as enemies because of the fight between them. But then Naruto saved his life and he considered them "friends."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-17-2010, 05:21 AM

((sorry about this next bit,but i cant have her be a tootal wimp all the time.^-^*))
gemini stopped.it was bad enough that she was so embarassed,but now she was getting mad."no,dont force yourself.it is quite obvious that i am not welcome here. and do not insult me by pretending to be nice,or feeling sorry for me!"she started to walk away."mabey ill go talk to sasuke.he may be an ass,but at least he actually treats me like a friend."(btw,i really dislike sasuke,im just using him cause sasuke and gaara have a natural dislike for eachother.i still want to end up in the closet with gaara.XD)

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-17-2010, 08:42 PM

(I'll make that happen Gem)

Shino: You don't have to if you don't want to. I honestly am fine with liking my little friends"(bugs=friends)
Shino kissed her on the cheek, just as naruto rushed to tear the door off the hinges and carried hinata out sitting with her near a corner by the couch. (lol)
Shino: O.o

Daeman35

Old 01-18-2010, 12:52 AM

((Its cool I totally got it from reading it Gem))

Gaara got a little annoyed that she was going to go to sasuke. If she wanted to leave he wouldnt usually stop her but he felt uncomfortable when she said his name. He pushed himself off the wall and headed towards her. "No really. You dont have to go. I like your company" He said trying to become social like Tamari always wanted him to do. She was like a sister to him and knew she was right when it came to needing to be social.

darkninja0200

Old 01-18-2010, 02:12 AM

Hinata saw herself in Naruto's arms and it wasn't til they were on the couch that she satrted to Freak "You... I... How... but..." she passed out.

((poor hinata XD))

Daeman35

Old 01-18-2010, 02:49 AM

((Awww poor Hinata is right though i think she would more hit him for that like she did when he accidently kissed her lol jk))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-18-2010, 03:49 AM

gemini stopped."is that so? then why does your voice sound so forced? you're only bothered that im going to see sasuke.you know,i really thought you were better than that! i cant believe i thought...never mind.dont force youself,i know when im not wanted.ive had it happen often enough.but i really thought you'd be different...." she didnt move,but she didnt turn around.if she did,he would see those wholly embarassing tears that she tried to prevent.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-18-2010, 04:13 AM

(I like how gem is making her character and gaara fight ^^ Its fun to read)

Angelz: Well that didn't go well...long enough....um...who wants to be next?
Gaara: I'll go.
Angelz: Pick one.
Gaara choses a name and gives it to angelz without looking at it.
Angelz: Well it says Naruto but that aint gonna work.
Gaara choses another.
Angelz: *reads it and whispers to Gaara who it is*
Gaara walks over picks up Gem and takes her into the closet as Angelz locks the door.
Kiba: $20 bucks they make out.
Miroku: I'm on his side *points to Kiba*

Orochimaru: $10 bucks they die.
*all look at orochimaru*
Orochimaru: $10 bucks nothing happens...
Angelz: $50 we have to break them up.
Kiba: You're on.
Neji: I'll join Angelz side.
Tenten: Me too.

Kagome: Can't you guys just leave them alone.
Kunzite: (from sailor moon) Why? they are most likely to try something in there.
Angelz: Or not but they only have 10 minutes.
Kakashi: You can do alot in 10 minutes. *reading book sitting on couch*
Angelz: Can I read with you to pass the time?
Kakashi: How old are you?
Angelz: 19 ^^

Kakashi: Okay, come on. *Reads*
Angelz sits next to Kakashi and leans in closer to read but not where she is annoying.
Gai and Lee: Can we read?
Kakashi and Angelz: No. *says normally calm*
Gai: Why not?

Angelz: You don't have a brain.
*Gai takes a moment or so to let it sink in*
Angelz: *reads again*
Gai: Hey! *just realized what she said*

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-18-2010, 04:25 AM

((rofl,how did you nail all thos characters so perfectly?!))
gemini only just stopped herself from yelping in surprise when she was picked up.then she was suddenly in a dark closet with gaara.was she dreaming? but he probably didnt want to be there with her.luckily it was dark,so she let he tears finally fall.she tried to keep quiet,but failed.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-18-2010, 04:32 AM

(I love watching anime and cartoons they rock) XD
(Just trying to help)

Angelz: =^^= Oh wow, never heard of that...and so the guy...and then the girl does that? oh wow, I need to learn this more often-whoops meant read this more often.
Kakashi: Here *hands her the first book*
Angelz: *Takes it and reads it*

(IF anyone wants to know how I got Gai to be so perfectly done like that let me know-the comics I found are hilarious)

Last edited by Vaneria; 01-18-2010 at 04:42 AM..

Daeman35

Old 01-18-2010, 04:35 AM

((Wait... thats my character though...))

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-18-2010, 04:44 AM

(forgive me I forgot someone played gaara-forgive me)

Daeman35

Old 01-18-2010, 04:45 AM

((I forgive you ;) I just didnt know what was going on... You did what i was going to do anyways.))

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-18-2010, 04:54 AM

(its okay while we recap on that I am going to post funny a** naruto comics someone made. They ROCK!!!) XD

Last edited by Vaneria; 01-18-2010 at 05:35 AM..