Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 03:54 AM

What I have on is the ONLY thing that I have aside from the new Witch's Broom... >.<

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 11-03-2008, 04:04 AM

Well, I happen to think that all of you look wonderful in your outfits! Especially since you're all great at matching. :D <3 Sorry, I just had to butt in. x3

@Glammy; Sweetie, I've finally gotten your card. Both your personality and soul card is the Emperor, ruled by Aries. This man is all about authority and being in control of himself as well as his surroundings. The structure of things is ideal to an Emperor.

He's seen as a father figure, just as the Empress is seen as a mother. In this life the Emperor would like to teach you things about yourself that you're either hiding, or don't want to express to the world. In life, as scary as it is to feel weak, it's also twice as scary when you lose control.

I see that you're also a Capricorn with Aquarian tendencies. You like to jump in to new experiences, and help those that you care for along the way. As an Emperor you feel compelled to do things for others to the best of your ability. You can be very popular, and manage financial matters wisely. For an Emperor without knowledge in the field would not be completing his tasks as, pardon the expression but, THE MAN.

You have a significant charm about you, because you know exactly what you want, and what others need. Although, there can be times that as organized of the matters you are, some might disagree with you. If that were to happen, the Emperor would become really upset. Getting him angry is never a good thing. For he must always be right.

It all depends on the situation, for the most part the good hearted Emperor knows when to act. So if he loses the control that he's worked so hard to build, terrible things could happen to those around him. The masculinity, or male traits that make him who he is would do a complete 180.

The things he strongly believes in would cease to be. The protection, the comfort, the once brave ruler decides to forget about everyone. Or so he tries. If his pride is hurt, you can bet that the imbalance would cause him to do rather stupid unplanned things. Something that is very unlike him.

Rejection for a man like the Emperor, is the worst kind of punishment. Usually so proud and confident, he begins to wither. He needs love and support, people to make him feel needed, important. You might get into an argument with the man, but in the end he will probably show you things of yourself that you didn't even know existed. The good thing is that he's trustworthy, and will always be there to protect you from harm's way. As I said before, he must feel needed to feel alive.

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 04:38 AM

Don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong. >.<

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Nekuyo Send a message via Yahoo to Nekuyo

Old 11-03-2008, 06:04 AM

d'aww, don't feel bad - It really cheered me up.

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 11-03-2008, 06:26 AM

Aww shucks thanks you guys. xD I have such a bad habit of always saying sorry. I used to say it even more during school. :| But regardless, thanks very much. *says thank you too much for her own good as well. >.>;;;;*

Man, right now I'm supposed to be doing your profiles, but I think I've been bitten by a weird bug of sorts.

Have any of you ever met someone, and felt that you knew them from before? The thing is you've never met them, from what you can remember any way. I don't usually ponder about these things. I mean I believe in them, but I haven't put myself in the scenario. Gosh, I feel like I know this person, and care about them deeply, and I've never even met them! Or talked to them before for that matter! :O *weirded out and continues to listen to Tori Amos to calm her bootie down.*

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 06:33 AM

Lol, I think I've had a few of those occurances. But when it came to having those kinds of feelings... Don't know really. And as for saying sorry and thank you alot... Sounds like me again. xP

Smellerbee
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 06:39 AM

Yay! This thread's alive again!

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 06:48 AM

Yeah, some of us are waiting patiently for our profiles to be told while watching a def jam poem of Dante Basco. xD

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 06:57 AM

Smellerbee! You have been missed sweetie! *hugs* I feel bad because the thread dies, revives, and dies again because I'm terribly slow in the posting process. My computer seems like it's a million light years old, although I'm very much grateful my Merton Cyber puter still works. *pets her compy and hopes he wasn't too offended.* I hope you had a wonderific Halloween by the way!

@Garnet Phoenix; I really despise when that happens to me. xD I just become even more confused and disoriented than I usually am. : x
As for the sorry and thank yous. *snort* I guess I'm not the only one it happens to. Gosh, I remember when my friends would get so upset with me when I would. I felt as if I were in one of those sitcoms, and the scene would probably go a little something like this.

Me: I'm so sorry!
Them: Stop saying sorry!
Me: Okay, okay. I'll stop.
Them: Good. Now let's--
Me: *bursts and flails* Sorry about me saying sorry so much! D:
Them: *facepalm*
Me: *sweatdrop* Was it something I said? >.>;
Them: *goes on a rampage*

But yes, enough of that, I just wish this cluster headache would cut me some slack. Seriously, even my strongest Tylenol hasn't helped. D:

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 07:01 AM

Well, if you like, you can pm me my profile whenever you don't have the headache anymore. Plus I'm about to hit the sack myself so two birds with one stone, right? And as for you and your friends having a sitcom, I'd watch it! It'll make me and my siblings lol lots. xD

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 07:06 AM

Thanks so much sweetie! The last thing I want is to make someone wait all night, and I'm not even sure if I can deliver as fast as I'd hope. I'm probably going to have to send a couple of PMs out, because I'm not sure if a couple of other members have gotten the chance to read their profiles. : x

But either way, thanks again so much for keeping me company here. I really do hope that once I put together my hang out thread it'll be this fun, and then some! xD

*snort* Yay! It would be an honor for you and your siblings to watch my nonexistent sitcom! Now I'm just itching to make one somehow. Ah, I'm such an odd duck. XDDD

Either way, until then Phoenix, take care and talk to you again sooneth! *glompies*

Smellerbee
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 07:06 AM

Haha, I don't really know what just happened P:

How was your weekend?

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 07:14 AM

Mine was surprisingly enough, really good! I got to read the cards for a married couple yesterday, and I think the guidance really helped them out. But my Halloween was real hectic. Whenever my aunt's best friend comes along we have a blast. Sure, they drink the night away, while I sit and watch or do something more productive, but he does my hair and it's all good. :D

What about you girlie? How was your weekend?

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 07:15 AM

Ah! -ish glomped- You're very welcome. -hugs- Until next time we meet, and I can't wait to be a part of the hang out. Good night to all! I'm off to bed. -waves-

Miriai
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 07:21 AM

is there anyway i can get mine? my birthday is August 13, 1989

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 07:21 AM

*squees in delight* Thank you again girlie! Good night and sweet dreams!~! *waves frantically and looks back at her notepad file*

Right back to writing the profiles out. >.>; *gets distracted ever so easily*

@Miriai; Of course darling! I have quite a couple of others I have to do. But I will guarantee you a profile as well. Also, thank you for stopping by. <333

Smellerbee
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 07:25 AM

It was nice!

I had a lot of alone time and got to do a lot of thinking and stuff :3

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 07:27 AM

That's great! It's always good to have alone time, especially to think things through. Just as long as the thoughts don't end up devouring your soul. D: Thoughts have a bad habit of doing that to a lot of people. ;-;

Miriai
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 07:30 AM

i am willing to wait^^ my friend does some tarot card stuff.she did a full past life reading on me and got only 2 past lives, both of which seemed to be screaming the same thing. so now i am curious as to how other types of readings will turn out^^

Smellerbee
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 07:31 AM

Oh, I'm glad I've never had that problem! D:

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 07:42 AM

@Miriai; I'm so glad! Also, I'm very intrigued about this past life reading. I've never done one of those, but I've done some past life regression. It's so interesting. If you're interested in past lives I have some reading material suggestions. I feel quite bad because I have yet to make the list of reading material for others that were interested, but I haven't had the chance. But I will try to get to it after the readings. :3 But definitely past lives are so interesting. I usually document everything I get through my visions in notebooks, then do tarot readings to find out more. But anyway, enough of my babbling. I just hope you'll enjoy the results once I get them. <3

@Smellerbee; Oooh you're very fortunate then! xD It tends to happen to me very often. But it's more destructive thinking than anything else. Gosh, I should totally watch out for that. D: My mom is always thinking negatively for the most part, I just don't want it to rub off too much. : x

@remaja; Hello sweetie, I've finally got your card. Both your personality and soul card is the Hierophant, the Priest. He is mostly known as a teacher. One who follows rules respectively. With a mix of fire and earth in your card and sun sign, you can be passionate about material well being. The things such as security, making sure everyone is living comfortably, as well as yourself. As the High Priestess does in her more secretive way, the Hierophant likes to communicate and show people the appropriate path.

He is wise just as his other half, and only desires for everyone to learn from their mistakes. He teaches us that by learning from our past errors we can become wiser. He has the right to say such things because he's already been through that time and time again. The man knows what he's talking about.

You have a certain way of doing things, a system, a well organized ethical system. Some qualities that ring true is your loyalty for your loved ones. With your sign in Leo, all your friends are bound to be very fortunate to have a friend such as yourself.

Although, as good as you can be to others, you tire of it. You want to embark on a new adventure, one where there are no rules. This system that you've become so comfortable with is not what you want anymore. There's more to learn out there... Life is not always about living by the rules. You fight for your beliefs, no matter the consequences. To be who you want to be, you've got to spread your wings, and fly.

Last edited by girliekeyblade; 11-03-2008 at 07:45 AM..

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2008, 07:59 AM

*leaves a 3 AM heart* :heart: xD

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 08:11 AM

Hello my darling Ceridwen! I was just reminded of one of the bands I used to reaaally love growing up. <3 *sings Matchbox 20's 3AM in her head. xD*

I'm so glad I can finally say you're next on the list. Gosh it took me FOREVER. Which by the way sweetie, I know I'm a broken record, but I'm sorry for the MAJOR delay. D:

Also, thank you very much for the 3AM heart. <3333 It's lovely! :D *gives you a 3AM GLOMP OF DOOOMMM*

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2008, 08:15 AM

*hugs* I was just listening to that song earlier! XD I still have that CD and listen to it often. Matchbox = love. <3

And really, don't worry about it. ^3^ I'm working on commissions anyway, so it's not like I don't have delays to apologize for to people. xD

Smellerbee
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 08:18 AM

I'm going to bed. Have a good night! Or day! I don't know the time over there :D