girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 11-03-2008, 08:29 AM

@Ceridwen; *huggles back some more* That's so awesome! Another Matchbox 20 fan. Ah, I miss 1998 so much. Shoot, if I would've been older, I would've definitely found a way to have gone to Lilith Fair. D: Sarah McLachlan is another musical genius that, gosh, I don't know what I'd do without her music. Her and Tori Amos are my goddesses. xD

And oh wow! That's even more awesome that you're doing commissions! I wish you the best of luck with them sweetie. :3

@Smellerbee; Good night and sweet dreams girlie! :3 Take care, and until tomorrow! *more hugs all around! XD*

On a more random note. I wonder if I sprinkle some pixie dust above my head... if this darn cluster headache would go away? Dx

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2008, 08:36 AM

Ohh, Sarah McLachlan is amazing. ;o; But I would've only been ten in '98. lol. <33 If only.

Thank you~! I have like... Ten to do. xD Here's hoping I don't tear out my hair. I wish I had a few real life orders. I'd love the money around Christmas, so many gifts to get and I want to donate more to the salvation army's organization for under privileged families. We've had to use it a lot growing up when we couldn't afford presents or meals, so I'd love to give back.

*sprinkles fairy dust for you* ;o; <3

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 11-03-2008, 09:13 AM

She certainly is! And ooh don't worry, I would've been, if I'm not mistaken probably thirteen I think? xD Can you imagine our ten and thirteen year old selves at Lilith Fair? XDD That would've been awesome though!

You're very welcome gal! That's so flippin' sweet of you. Gosh, I feel the same way about donating. I cannot complain because I have a roof over my head, and I'm really grateful. I just wish I had extra money to donate to those less fortunate. D:

My mom has a form of cancer and whenever I see commercials for St. Jude's or anything of the like, it breaks my heart. I was just taking a break, and trying to rest my eyes while watching the Fresh Prince, and the commercial came on. It makes me feel so crummy that I can't do more for those children or any one. ;-;

I send lots of luck your way on real life commissions darling! And ooh! *basks in the fairy dust glory* Thanks so much sweets. :3 *feels like twirling around, but thinks that she might get overly dizzy and go boom. o.o*

By the way, I've been wanting to do so for awhile, so I hope it's all right if I add ya on here. :3 You're awesome, and I would totally like to bug you more often. xD *so nice*

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Nekuyo Send a message via Yahoo to Nekuyo

Old 11-03-2008, 09:19 AM

@.o OMG, the thread is alive. I can't actually stay - I'm going to bed since it's 2:20 am - but I was just skimming, seeing if anything was happening.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2008, 09:22 AM

Haha, I think going that young... Well, I would have definitely grown up with a lot more girlfriends. *snickers* I had lots of 'girl crushes' around that age. Seeing so many breath taking performers would just cinch it? XD

Aww, same. ;o; My mother and I re both on disability, and growing up my entire family has been really sick/poor, so I'm basically the epitome of a bleeding heart when I see that stuff on tv. XD; I have such a desire to save the whole world.:roll:

Thank you~! And I hope you don't go boom! ;o; ...Or me either, lol. I was mighty sick today.

Aww. Thank ya. >w< Done and done, btw. xD <3

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 09:25 AM

Hey Nekuyo! Thanks for stopping by! Yeah, I'm totally trying to finish everything by tonight, but darn migraines. D: Either way, yes the thread shall LIIVEEEE! XD

Yipes! It's actually about to five where I live, I don't even know how I'm still awake. Crazy. But still, good night sweetie, until tomorrow! <333 I hope to see you around here later on! :D If anything I'll be PMing you to let you know when your profile is ready. :B

@Ceridwen; *snorts* No kidding! I don't blame you really. Growing up, whenever I got to know a girl that had a strong will, I would follow them around like a lost puppy. Unfortunately a good amount of the time they ended up being extremely manipulative and sadistic women. Now I'm very careful with the gal pals I make. :|

Same here, same here. At least from my mom's side, and for a good amount of my family. I had benefits until I turned twenty-one. Now I'm still looking for some decent insurance. No luck whatsoever though. Everything is so expensive! ;-; And ditto, ditto. I can't stand to not be able to help. ;-;

You know, I'm still writing out your profile, but from what I can see you really are like your personality and soul card. <3 *gets working on it faster*

Oh gosh I hope you're feeling better though! D: No going boom for any of us! We're strong women and we will SURVIVE! :D *does a shimmy shimmy dance*

Yay! Thanks for the add sweetie! *more glompies*!!

Last edited by girliekeyblade; 11-03-2008 at 09:31 AM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2008, 09:36 AM

XD Seems we're both awake at almost 5! You must live in EST too~! <33

Oh goodness yes. It's a bit funny, actually... Haha. I've been dating my boyfriend for three years, but he fully recognizes I'm all but in love with my best friend. xD I always say she's my soul mate without the romance.

Same~. D: My mom's disability covered me until I was 18, then it was all, 'what? still at home? GET A JOB!" until they found out I was sick, too. XD;; Now I've been shuffled around different offices and wait lists going on three years.

I especially feel awful when we go to Sick Kids hospital at Christmas. All those gifts under the tree for the little ones who have to be there over holidays. I always want to come and dump all my belongings for them. XD

Oh? *blinks and tips head* <3~

Haha, yes! And I think so. @__@; But this morning, nachos came out my nose. Oww. XD

Any time~! *luff*

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 10:01 AM

That's right! Awesome! xD

That is so absolutely sweet! And wow you've just reminded me of one of my favorite songs of all time. I don't know if you've heard it, but it's Raspberry Swirl by Tori Amos. Here's the link if you're interested in watching the video. :3 Tada~!

I absolutely love this song, and can relate very much. It's very cool that your boyfriend is really understanding. <3 Every time I've gotten real close to someone, it's been kinda hard. So now I just make sure to love everyone, but keep my distance. I dunno, I have my issues with love, as much as I love everyone and everything around me. Oh the irony. xD

Gosh, I hate that. D: It's amazing how asking for the slightest bit of help from the government is like selling your soul to Satan or something. ;-;

That's so sweet! And I agree! I remember my mom and I got into a real big argument once because I donated a lot of my toys to charity ages ago. I love her, but she's such a pack rat. I don't want to keep something that not only I've outgrown, but I can give to someone that will love it just as much as I did. <3

Double yipes! :O! It reminds me of the other day. I dunno what I ate that got me real, not good. *sends you lots of feel good vibes in hopes of you feeling better!~!!*

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2008, 10:08 AM

Where're you located, m'dear? :3

Oooh, music... *gravitates like the addict she is* *__* <33

I'm really lucky that he understands, yeah. xD: Haha. I don't sometimes though. He always says he doesn't mind so long as I don't leave him for her, but he says even then, she's the only one he'd want to see me with. What a dork.

I know where you're coming from, and tend to feel teh same. I like to be affectionate and there for everyone, but, I don't know... you know? XD They seem to hurt me so much. I think I'm just too much of a bleeding heart for sure. D":

Yeah, pretty much. ><;;;

Aww~. I can be guilty of the packrattage too, though. lol I always see something and think 'oh, it has so many memories!' and can't throw it away. XDDD I even saved tissues my boyfriend and I shared, once. But I was a little out of sorts then cause he had just gone home and we wouldn't see each other for six months.

Aww! D: Same to you! <3

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 10:28 AM

I'm in Florida at the moment! What about you? :3

Wee!! I remember when I would write a lot of fanfiction, that song was my inspiration for one of my stories. Sometimes I wish I could get motivated and go back to writing. Makes me one happy bunny. <3

*tears up and grabs a hanky, blows her nose loudly* That's so damn sweet! I'm getting more cavities than I already have! D: I personally think that both of you are very lucky to have each other. <3333

Exactly! Goodness me, if I can count the times I've been well, rejected... I would be very, well, dare I type emo? But my rabbits, family, and friends keep me sane. I'm so lucky to now find wonderful people I can relate to. I might have had crummy luck in high school, because I was ( and still kinda am ) such a doormat, but I'm having better luck in that department now. Thanks to all things holy. :3

I must agree too. I am the same way, too, so I can't really blame my mom much. : x If you see my room you'd probably think I never got rid of anything in the first place! I always feel bad if someone gives me something to give it away. Well, a close pal and such. But certain stuffed animals and the like I can part with. I can't sleep with a bazillion of them on my bed, as much as I'd like to. I'm asthmatic and it kills me to be around dust and just about everything. I'm surprised I can go outside without getting one of my attacks. O.O; I dust weekly and my room is still dusty as hell! XD

Thank you dollface! Oooh and I know it's late, but I'm promising you your report next post! Finally! It took me long enough! *flails and falls off her chair*

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2008, 10:35 AM

Aahhh. xD I'm all the way up in Ontario. <3

I love musical inspiration~! Especially when you find a song you haven't heard in forever and it brings all those ideas back to the forefront of your mind.

Whoops, sorry. xD;; <33 But thanks.

Same. :sweat: Don't have any real life friends, and my family is actually pretty crappy to me... xD; (as in, treat me poorly, I love them muchly though, because they do try.) Online people keep me going. xD: It feels pathetic on negative days, but ehh. *shrug*

Eek, asthma. <//3 If it makes you feel any better, my room is terribly moldly and dusty and I'm allergic to both, but yet, here it remains. xD;; I hate giving away any gifts. ;o; And DO sleep with a billion stuffed animals when Matt isn't in bed with me. xD

Whee~! <3

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 11-03-2008, 10:57 AM

My birthdate is 1 Oct 1985 <.< >.>;

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 10:57 AM

Oh wow! This just proves my love for Canadians. You guys are just amazing! <3333 One of my very closest friends live in Kanata if I'm not mistaken? I love her so much. It was her that made me trust in befriending girls again. For a long time I only befriended dudes. But online is just so much easier to find women that are not, forgive me for saying but um... rhymes with witch! :D >.>;;;;

Totally! Musical inspiration is the best kind of inspiration, other than the friend kind, duh. xD Oooh and yes, that's definitely a great rush. I love finding old CDs and listening to them. Wow, I feel old, but who cares it's a wonderful feeling! XD

Nah, it's quite all right! <33 I'm an oddball and love to read/hear about relationships that are not failures. That's why whenever I see a marriage or relationship that works, it makes me so happy. As weird as that might sound. It's just I grew up with everyone always breaking up, and divorcing. It's so depressing. ;-; I even felt weird towards hetero relationships for awhile. Then again, I can't say much since I've never been in a relationship. :| That's so pathetic it hurts.xD

I know what you mean. Most of my bestest pals are online! I wish I could go visit every one of them. I've been dying to go to Canada for ages. Like I said before, you guys are flippin' awesome! <333333

Oh gosh that's horrible! D: Allergies suck so bad. I can deal with my bazillion and one allergies just fine, but the fact that I'm allergic to my babies, my bunnies, it kills me. Sometimes I think it might have to do with past karma or something. Because damn that really sucks butt. ;-; I must say you and your boyfriend sound so adorable! <33333 Oh as well as your tons of stuffed animals! XDD

Now, after all my blabbing, here is your profile sweetie. <3333

Darling Ceridwen, your personality card is Justice, and your soul card is the High Priestess. Like I said, I really do believe you can relate to these two wonderful cards.

For Justice, it's almost self explanatory. You detest when the system fails. You despise when people get away with wrongdoing. It's not right, and shouldn't happen. You want to take the law into your own hands, and do whatever you can for the cause you're fighting for.

Your sun sign is Pisces, which makes you a very emotional individual, but with the balance of Libra in your personality card, the scales can bring inner peace and harmony.

The people and things that matter most to you come first before anyone else. When faced with tough decisions you might have some difficulty, but with clarity of the mind you'll be able to make not only the right decision, but one that will benefit all those around you.

When an issue presents itself you tend to get stuck in the middle of most discussions. You play the referee. You don't enjoy when others fight or argue, so in return you must bring that balance that you so seek in daily life.

Unfortunately when the scales of Justice are not balanced, things start to fall apart. There will be times where you think that nothing is going to get better, because you see no change around you. The cruelty of people towards others and the world itself hurts you deeply. "Why Can't we all just get along?" is one of those infamous questions that as cliche as it is, always seeps into your mind. Thankfully though, you can make change happen. You have the ability to see things as they are, and you can use that as your weapon against the world. As long as you stay true to yourself you'll win the battle, and most certainly continue on to win the war as well.

The High Priestess just amplifies your morals even more. She is knowledgeable and has much to teach others. Although, not all listen to the advice she has to give. If only they would listen, things wouldn't be as they are now. She is a woman of many secrets though.

Those that dismiss the words of wisdom given to them by the Priestess, is a fool. She knows when danger is afoot, because she can sense it. The veiled Isis knows much, and is saddened when those she cares for don't listen.

She is prone to betrayal, especially by women. When things start to look grim to the Priestess she turns to inner guidance. Sometimes things may come to her in her dreams, to open her eyes spiritually. The moon has strange powers over her.

The High Priestess warns all to be weary of trusting others. Some can be devils in disguise. For she too has fallen for such trickery, that is why she knows so much. Her knowledge was not earned in vain though. As long as she can share her wisdom to others, her sense of fulfillment will grow. Then maybe one day, she'll be able to trust again.

@Ling; Thank you for stopping by sweetie! I promise to get to your profile a.s.a.p! <3333

Last edited by girliekeyblade; 11-03-2008 at 11:00 AM..

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-03-2008, 11:11 AM

*peeks in to see if her profile is posted*

KeyKey
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-03-2008, 11:13 AM

Hello!

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2008, 11:20 AM

Canadians are notorious for being too friendly, lol. We just feel like we should always be polite.

xD It is is a wonderful feeling, embrace it! <333

I grew up the same, so I admit I sometimes sink into doubt about where my relationship is headed, especially after my less one was overwhelmingly messy. @___@; We break up sometimes buuut, we seem to be okay. <3

8DD If you're ever in my neck of the woods, let me know?

Ahhh, thank you so much! T___T;; <33 I posted how it made me feel a little, here. xD http://shatterimage.livejournal.com/201974.html#cutid1

But now it's almost 6:30 am and my sister's school alarm will go off any minute... So I need to crash. x___x; Good night sweets! :heart: :heart: Thank you!

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 11:20 AM

Hello KeyKey and blueblackrose! Don't worry you guys are coming up next! :3

Although, I think I might have to take a couple of hours and nap a bit. This cluster headache is the worst. D:

First thing once I wake up, hopefully by 10AM, is to get to your profiles. Thank you all for having so much patience with me. ;-;

Until a bit later my lovelies! <3333

@Ceridwen; I hope you enjoyed your results sweetie, and thanks for staying up with me and chatting. It made me forget about how painful these cluster headaches can be. I just hope I can rest some before it gets even worse. Take care, until later! <333333 *glompies and comes back to edit her post and reply! :D*

In that case, I'm madly in love with all of you! Everyone should be as friendly as you all are! <33333

And hell yeah! I would love to meet ya. You definitely have got one of those charming personalities that leave someone wanting to get to know them more and more. So you'll definitely be hearing from me, like, a lot. Maybe even annoyingly so! XD

You're so very welcome! <333 I will read your entry right now before I go. Hey, do you use LJ much? If you do, you should totally add meeeeee. *bats eyelashes*

Once again thanks for keeping me company! have a good night- I mean day's rest! *more huggles*

Last edited by girliekeyblade; 11-03-2008 at 11:29 AM..

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-03-2008, 11:25 AM

Alright and thank you in advance

KeyKey
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-03-2008, 11:26 AM

no no its ok, take your time. you have all time in the wolrd!
take a long rest and be better!
I understand that you have rl things to do.
but bye then and have a good night! <3

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 11-03-2008, 11:28 AM

If the event is over by the time you do the profile, could you please send the results to me via PM girliekeyblade?

Shimawa_zen
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 11:33 AM

If there isn't too much of a line, could you give me my personality and soul cards?

Birthday: July 17, 1986

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 11:37 AM

Hello everyone! Just when you thought I was gone... okay I was, but I just wanted to say one last thing! :D

Don't worry Ling, if anything I promise to PM everyone their results. You all have my word!

No, no, thank you so much blueblackrose! <333

Also, thank you very much KeyKey, that's so sweet. :3 I'll try to wake up sooneth so I can get to work again.

Thanks for stopping by also Shimawa, and not to worry regardless of the line I promise to figure out your personality and soul cards. :3 I'll write you up in my notebook and get to it once I wake. <3

Now everyone have a wonderful night/day! Take care all! *hugs everyone because she's secretly a Care Bear with Ninja Turtle traits with much cravings for pizza. >.>; o.O*

Shimawa_zen
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 11:45 AM

Alright - thank you very much. No hurry - whenever you have time is fine. (Even after the event - just drop me a PM). Have a good night, and I hope you had a fun Halloween!

Miriai
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 05:29 PM

wow you guys were on for a looong time after i signed off >< like to early morning here. i think your last post was 7am my time.. i am almost never up that early.

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 11:07 PM

Hello everyone!

Thanks so much for all that wished me a good night's rest. I seriously think you all helped me out in the department. I woke up with no monster headaches, AND slept like a baby. Even though I overslept, and my mom is about to massacre me. :|

Yeah Miriai, we were still chatting early, but don't be fooled! I'm mostly a night owl. xD Now I kinda regret going to bed because I literally woke up basically at the end of the festival. Sorta. D: *cries*

But still, thanks to some miraculous miracle I'm headache free right now so I'm going to take advantage of it. Expect PMs from me soon everyone! Or at least as soon as soon for me can be. *cough* I just confused myself. : x