Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 10-13-2012, 09:47 PM

Codette looked around the bar and quickly found the cause of her power drain. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of the dark hunter. As Aime passed the redhead asked for a glass of strawberry wine, and walked calmly towards the male. Without asking she sat down in front of him. "Who are you and why are you in New Orleans? Too many of us in one city is dangerous." Her voice was soft, but her words were strong. Clodagh was not going to let any male DH push her around in the city she was assigned to. Her manner wasn't rude, more worried for her own well being. She looked up with a smile as the bear swan brought her, her drink. Politely, Codette picked up the drink and took a sip, even though it had no taste to her anymore.

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 10-13-2012, 11:56 PM

Ezra swirled the ice around in his drink and smirked as the Dark-Huntress, Clodagh, approached his table and sat without invitation. She was definitely ginger material. "May I call you Codette, or is that too informal?" He boldly glanced down to admire her attire for the night, most all Dark-Hunters dressed for lethal hunting, and Codette wore it well. Smiling to himself he sighed and leaned back in his chair, resting the back against the wall. "Look, it's not like I want to be here. I have a turf to protect too, but Acheron pulled me away from Virginia for the same reason he's bringing some chick Huntress from Cali. He's thinkin' something big is comin'. But he won't speak of it. Not yet." Ezra was growing agitated at Ash for that. What was so important to Ash that he needed so many Dark Hunters in New Orleans?
Ash paced Katoteros, but walking down the marbled halls with the gold-decorated columns was not helping his frustration. He stopped in his tracks, almost running into his demon Charonte demon, Simi.

"Hi, akri. Simi just finished shopping. She found some new boots, looky!" Simi held up spiked leather boots for Acheron's inspection. "Do you like them, akri? What's wrong?" Simi turned her head and frowned, Acheron didn't seem to be in the mood for her usual bantering.

"Nothing is wrong, Simi. We just have some.. human problems to sort out." He sighed and rubbed his temple. He knew his Dark-Hunter companions were getting agitated with him for putting them in such close and risky proximity with each other. But he had a plan for that too. If only he knew how to confront Artemis about it...

Last edited by Whisper Invictus; 10-14-2012 at 12:00 AM..

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 10-14-2012, 06:44 PM

Codette raised a graceful eyebrow. "Codette is preferred." she responded softly. Looking the dark hunter over, she realized who he was. "Erza Donovan." she took a habitual sip of her drink and sat it back down. "Ash pulled you here from Virginia? And a huntress from California? What is he thinking..." she murmured aloud, more for her own sake. With a sigh, she shook her long tresses from their ponytail confines, the waves spilling around her shoulders as she contemplated what could be coming. "If Ash sent you theres nothing I can do. I just wish he wouldn't suddenly drop so many hunters in New Orleans." She took down the rest of her strawberry wine and stood up. "Well I hope this city treats you well. But I'm beginning to feel no stronger than a human and that bothers me to no end." The smile on her lips was genuine, as she turned to go. Solitary, thats how hunters worked best. Codette did wish sometimes to be able to talk for long periods with a hunter, compare stories and techniques. But that was impossible.

Annique smiled. She enjoyed talking to Kieran. He was interesting. But all too soon her cell phone started beeping at her. Looking down at the device, her eyes widened. "I'm so sorry but I have to go!" she dug through her purse, grabbed money to cover her coffee bill, and a piece of scrap paper. She jotted down her phone number and left it for Kieran. "Call me sometime." She smiled and ran off.
Annique knew she was in trouble. Every night at 11:47 she, well, she wasn't sure what to call them, visions maybe? They left her weak and confused, so she tried to be in a comfortable place whenever it happened. She refused to tell anyone though. Who knows what anyone would do to her if they knew about her visions. And her visions always come true.
The blonde rushed back to her apartment, just in time to fall onto her new doorway carpet. Clutching her head she was swarmed with colours. Black and red. So much red. Screams of agony and despair. Something was going to go horribly wrong.
Within a minute the vision was gone. Annique slowly stood up, sweating and shaking. Leaning against the wall she took several deep breaths.