Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Squidie64

Old 11-10-2011, 02:00 AM

Maddelynn watched Jenna and winced lightly when she used magic against the stain. Magic stressed fabric, or so she was told by her Grandmother. She smiled, though and looked to Jenna, "Thank you. It is much less noticeable now." She looked to Cassi and covered the stain with her hand, "Um...I'm..not...quite sure about that, but thank you. If it harms the fabric, my Grandmother will have an absolute fit. The cost of this dress could feed a third world country for a year." When the lights suddenly dimmed, Maddelynn forgot all about the dress. The suddenly chill that came over the compartment frightened her and she hugged herself to keep at least a little warmth within her.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 07:57 PM

Jenna was glad that Fang had slithered up her arm right before the train stopped. She could have quashed him with her hand. When he retreated from her arm she had pouted a little bit.

Not noticing Maddelynn's wince Jenna smiled at her accomplishment. Like she had said earlier, that kind of magic wasn't her strongest. She watched Cassi in wonderment as she collected some of Fang's venom. "Your welcome!" She sang in a happy tune to Maddelynn. "So what exactly would Fang's venom do to the stain?" It was all so interesting that Jenna looked like she would die if she didn't get the information. Then something registered in her mind and she spun to the side to stare at Maddelynn. "Did you just say enough to feed a third world country?" She asked in shock. "That's a lot of gold!" She shook her head in amazement and turned back to Cassi. Her parents were rich sure, but not as rich as Maddelynn's grandparents! Jenna couldn't imagine ever wearing a dress that cost enough money to feed a third world country! The cold that was effecting Maddelynn started to seep through Jenna's clothes and she shivered. Frowning at the dim lights she tried to shake it off.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2011, 03:44 AM

"It shouldn't, unless the fabric is really, really sensitive," Cassi answered, frowning. Her family was quite poor, so she had no idea what on earth the Victorian girl's clothing could be made out of. Gold maybe? Like really thin gold? It was possible, she supposed. "Oh, well, Fang's venom breaks down organic compounds. It would basically mix with the fibers of the dress, breaking off the ink, and then allowing it to be wiped, or washed, off easily."

Suddenly, Fang went taut, hissing at the door before the lights dimmed and the temperature dropped. Shivering, Cassi pulled out her wand, running through her list of protective spells. She knew a lot, but the trick was choosing the right one to do against the enemy. She slowly put another mint candy into her mouth while she waited, every sense straining for a hint of what was happening.

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2011, 06:31 AM

Maddelynn watched as a ghostly figure crept by the door. She hoped it wouldn't enter, but she didn't keep her eyes open long enough to find out. She kept her arms wrapped tightly around herself, her eyes shut tight, and her head down.

It was a few long minutes before the cold gave way to comforting warmth, the lights came back on, and the train lurched forward. Maddelynn lifted her head and looked at the other two occupants of the compartment. She swallowed hard and gave a sigh, "What on earth was that?"

~: Didn't wanna drag it out, ya know? I'm anxious to get to Hogwarts, anyway lol :~

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 11-15-2011, 07:34 PM

((Gosh me to!))

Shivering Jenna's hand inched down to her pocket, where her wand laid. Her fingers curled around it and she looked around. What was happening was so strange and she didn't like it. Then as the ghostly figure walked by the compartment she stilled, eyes wide. She tracked it with her eyes until it was completely gone.
Jenna breathed a sigh of relief and took her hand off her wand. It was finally light and warm again and she glanced at the two girls. "I have no idea but that was kind of cool. Freaky, but cool." Her lack of fear and curiosity got her in trouble most of the time. She was just to curious for her own good.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2011, 11:38 PM

Having blacked out before the gray wraith floated by, Cassi had no idea what had caused the chill. It had just sucked the life out of her petite body by being close. She had become so depressed that she suffered from an episode again. Fang had curled around her head protectively, hissing violently at the wraith, which failed to even notice him. Still, he knew what had happened to Cassi, and he wasn't going to let anyone near enough to touch her until she woke up.

It wasn't until the train was well on it's way again that Cassi woke up, bolting upright as consciousness came back in. Then she winced and put a hand to her head, the migraine pounding relentlessly in her skull. They always occurred after one of her blackouts, but that didn't mean she had gotten used to them. A bump in the train caused her to hit her head off of her hand, and she groaned as the agony turned up a notch, closing her eyes tightly. Fang licked her like a dog would it's owner, concern radiating from the gesture.

"What happened?" she whispered, stroking Fang with her other hand while she tried to survive another pulse of pain. Speaking wasn't the best idea while the migraine was taking up residence, but the question needed to be asked.

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-22-2011, 04:23 AM

Maddelynn shivered hard and looked to Cassi. She frowned, "Are you alright?" She glanced toward the door when she asked what happened, "A figure passed by. It got very cold and dreary in here. Don't worry. It's gone and you just had a little fainting spell. You'll be alright." She stood up and gave her shoulders a little shake. She picked up her bag and opened the door. She glanced down the hallway and looked back to the girls, "The trolley isn't too far away. I'll go get us some juice." She gave both of them a sweet smile and hurried down the hall.

Ewan had come from the opposite direction and leaned into the compartment, "You ladies alright?" He pasued, "Where's Maddelynn?"

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 11-23-2011, 03:03 AM

Cocking her head to the side Jenna studied Cassi. It seemed like the girl had a headache. Frowning she looked at Fang as he licked Cassi's hand. When Maddelynn spoke she glanced over at her. "Thank you!" She called out right before she walked out. Jenna was just about to ask Cassi if she was ok when Ewan walked in.

Turning her head she gave him a smile. "I think we are. She went to go get some juice for us. What was that thing?" Shaking her head Jenna lost her smile. It was odd that a ghost like being had gotten on the train. She had never heard of something like that ever happening.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2011, 06:42 PM

All of the talking was really aggravating Cassi's headache, which Fang communicated by hissing at Ewan and Jenna. Cassi kept her head on the table, groaning softly with her eyes clenched shut tightly. Even the little bit of light that filtered through hurt. She was glad that the others seemed to care, though she wished that they would communicate it without words. Momentarily, she wondered if it was possible for a person's head to explode. That's what it felt like anyway.

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2011, 04:49 AM

Ewan glanced to Cassi, but said nothing of her apparent discomfort as he sat down next to where Maddelynn had been sitting. He glanced to the door and looked back to Jenna, "Word around the corridor is that it was a Dementor. ..Probably looking for Sirius Black, I imagine." He shrugged lightly, looking up as Maddelynn walked gracefully back into the compartment. He stood up at her arrival and did not sit again until Maddelynn had sat back down.

Maddelynn gave each girl a bottle of pumpkin juice. She smiled sadly at Cassi and set it on the table in front of her. She sipped her own and glanced to Ewan.

~: I am procrastinating so badly right now lol I have so much writing to do and I'm pissing around so much.

And oh! I'm the lamest of the super lame and wrote an HP fanfiction with Maddelynn in it. If anyone was interested, let me know :) :~

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 11-26-2011, 06:27 AM

Glancing at Cassi, Jenna almost winced. She had forgotten about her headache. How careless was she? The poor girl's head was probably pounding from her and Ewan talking. When Ewan stated the rumors about the thing on the train she gasped softly. A Dementor on the train? Jenna's huge curiosity wanted her to get up and go searching but she held herself in her seat. She wasn't that stupid.

Grabbing the offered juice from Maddy she gave her a smile. "Thank you," she said softly hoping that didn't hurt Cassi's head. Looking at Ewan she replied to him. "I had heard that he had escaped. Why would they think he would get on a Hogwarts train? They are extremely daft if they think that.." she kept her voice very low hoping it didn't hurt Cassi's head anymore. Jenna glanced at the girl again.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2011, 03:03 PM

Grateful that Jenna cared enough to lower her voice, Cassi mumbled something resembling a thank you under her breath, her voice barely audible, or intelligible for that matter. Fang, having delivered his message, lowered himself to rest by Cassi's head. "Fang, could you grab my medicine? You know the one," she rasped and hissed. Fang bobbed his head before dipping into her bag, withdrawing a few minutes later with an orange pill bottle.

At his nudge, Cassi raised her head slightly, her eyes clenched tight as she swooned. Gulping loudly to try and quell her nausea, she groped blindly for her prescription, eventually finding Fang's scaly head. She carefully poured out two red and green pills, popping them into her mouth before taking a swig of pumpkin juice and closing the bottle. Then she lowered her head again, her hands clenched in her robes.

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 05:05 AM

Ewan shrugged lightly and lowered his voice. The other young lady in the compartment seemed to be in pain. He looked to Jenna, "I suppose he might think it was safe. All the enchantments and what not to keep the students safe."

Maddelynn sipped her juice quietly. She crossed her slender legs and relaxed against the seat. There wasn't much for her to put into the conversation because she wasn't sure where it began.

Last edited by Squidie64; 11-27-2011 at 05:32 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 11-29-2011, 07:13 PM

Out of the corner of her eye Jenna watched Cassi. She hoped whatever the girl had just taken would work fast to get rid of her headache. Turning her attention back on Ewan she shook her head slightly. What if Sirius Black was on the train? He was a dangerous man. A slight chill came over her body and she shuddered. Still keeping her voice low she said, "that would be truly frightening if he was on here. Well actually I don't see him attacking anyone.." She paused and thought it out. "No I don't see him doing anything on here. He must want to get to Hogwarts and thought this was his safest route." Cocking her head to the side in thought she nodded after a second. "But he can't get into Hogwarts that easily." Still keeping her voice just above a whisper she looked at Cassi. "Are you feeling any better Cassi?"

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-30-2011, 01:48 AM

"Sort of," Cassi breathed, belching under her breath to try and relieve her stomach. The medicine wasn't working as fast as it usually did, so her head was still pounding, which made it really, really, really hard to remember things. She couldn't even remember the unlocking charm at the moment. "Wh-What did... Sirius Black... do... again? These migraines... fuzz up... my memory." Fang was still eyeing her with concern, his tongue flickering out every so often. Honestly, this was one of the worst headaches she had ever gotten, and she had tons to choose from too.

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-30-2011, 02:57 AM

Maddelynn looked to Cassi and spoke with a quiet voice, which actually wasn't unusual for Maddelynn, "He killed thirteen people with a single spell, of course. He was also a Death Eater for You Know Who. He's a horrible, horrible man." She shivered lightly, as Jenna did, at the thought of him being anywhere near them. She gave a small smile, though, "I'm sure they'll catch him soon. My Grandfather knows a lot of Aurors at the Ministry personally. He won't out run them for long."

Ewan nodded lightly in agreement. He leaned back against the seat and relaxed, "There's no doubt that he will be caught soon. Days, perhaps. Maybe a week or two."

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-01-2011, 09:10 PM

Jenna felt horrible for Cassi as the smaller girl tired to stammer out a sentence. She couldn' imagine having a headache of the magnitude. As Maddelynn spoke Jenna shook her head. Sirius Black had been a nasty man, pure evil. But he also proved to be extremely smart. How else would one escape from Askaban? "I wouldn't be so sure. No one has ever escaped from Askaban and the dementors before. Yet here we are with Siris Black on teh loose. I've never heard of a more smart man, well besides Doumbledore that is." Sighing Jenna sat back in her seat and picked up a chocolate frog.

((No word check...sorry if some words are sketchy lol))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-02-2011, 10:31 PM

"I... think I remember," Cassi stammered again, breathing deeply to try and manage the pain. The medicine was finally kicking in, so the pain was slowly dissipating. "Maybe... he's changed? Azkaban... isn't a... fun place after all." This was a fantastic of Cassi's naivety. She truly believed that everyone deserved endless chances. Of course, this was one of the reasons that people tended to treat her like a doormat, but she never saw it that way.

"Thanks... for caring... Jenna," the small ginger said, smiling weakly. "If I... collapse or something someday... just move me and prop me against... a wall or something." Fang licked her more vigorously, obviously sensing that her pain was going away, if only gradually.

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-04-2011, 09:55 AM

Ewan thought for a moment, then gave a small shrug, "True, he is a very smart man. ...Or maybe he's just a very lucky one? I agree with Maddelynn still, however. They will catch him soon."

Maddelynn wrinkled her nose and shook her head at Cassi, "I don't think so. A man like that can't change. ..After all, you can't cure crazy." She listened to her joke about fainting and a smile passed over Maddelynn's rosy lips, "Don't worry, I know what to do if someone faints. Victorian girls faint all the time. Silly girls don't know how to breathe in corsets. Honestly, it's not difficult. My Governess rescues my friend Anjanette from her corset all the time when she visits."

~: I agree with Maddelynn lol It's not difficult to breathe in a corset at all. As long as it's tied correctly, it's super comfy :heart: :~

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-10-2011, 07:00 PM

At Cassi's logic Jenna smiled and nodded her head. She to happened to think like that a lot. To her everyone could change for the better if they really tried. Reaching forward Jenna patted Cassi's hand affectionately. "No problem sweetie and I'll go get help not leave you sitting there!" Chuckling she shook her head and leaned back in her seat once more. As Maddelynn spoke she cringed. To have to wear a corset all the time..now that would be horrible. Once in awhile sure but everyday all day..she shuddered at the thought. "I don't know how you do it Maddelynn! I wouldn't be able to. So how far do you think we are from Hogwarts?" She was getting anxious to get there.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2011, 07:17 PM

"Everyone... can change," Cassi protested weakly, burying her head back in her arms. "It's not... breathing... that makes me... faint. The doctor... thinks that I... basically have a... short... circuit in my brain... that causes me to faint... and give me migraines." The mention of corsets made Cassi shudder as well. She hated wearing tight clothes. How could anyone deal with it?

"I... hope we're not... too close. I would... hate to have to be... carried up to the school," Cassi said, already blushing with embarrassment at the idea. "The other... Slytherins would never let it go. They... can be quite awful about... stuff like that."

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2011, 10:41 PM

Ewan took out his gold pocket watch and checked the time, "It'll be another hour or so, until we arrive, I think." He closed the watch and slipped it back into his pocket. He glanced to Maddelynn when Jenna asked about the corsets. A ghost of a smirk passed over Ewan's face and he motioned to Maddelynn's torso, "If you think breathing is bad, you should hear about what's happening to her bones."

Maddelynn glanced to Ewan, then looked to Jenna. She nodded slightly, "I just do it, I suppose. But Ewan is right, my rib cage is sloping inwards at the bottom. I hardly notice." She looked to Cassi and smiled sadly, "Don't let the Slytherins bother you. They only tease you because they lack self confidence. Ignore them."

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 07:18 PM

With a sad look on her face Jenna shook her head. A short circuit in her brain? That sounded horrible! Turning her head she looked at Ewan when he started to talk. Her mouth fell open when Maddelynn told her about her bones. "But doesn't that hurt!" She gasped. Jenna never wanted to wear a corset ever again. Curious she had donned one once or twice but after that little slice of information..heck no. Swallowing loudly she shook her head. "That's just wrong.." Looking back at Cassi she gave her a smile. "You want me to beat them up for you Cassi? I think I could take them, they're all cowards!" She hated the rude Slytherins, the one's that thought they were so much better than everyone else.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-12-2011, 01:41 AM

Seeing Jenna's sad face, Cassi felt a bit guilty. She hadn't meant to make her feel sorry for her because of the fainting. "Don't worry! It... only happens when I get too... "excited." Though that could be any extreme emotion," she explained, trying to quell the bigger girl's worries. The part about the corsets forcing her bones inward didn't sound pleasant either, causing her to wince. "Why would you wear them then? Thanks for the offer, Jenna. I might have to take you up on that. I just know that they're going to give me heck once we get there." Shivering with cold, she tried to huddle further in upon herself to get warm, mentally cursing her hypothalamus for falling prey to the short too. It was why she was virtually always cold.

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-12-2011, 02:12 AM

"If the Slytherins bother you, just say that you know Ewan Ramsay. And that his father will fix them if they continue the appalling behavior." Ewan gave a shrug and leaned back in his seat.

Maddelynn rolled her eyes, "Ewan, that will get her laughed at." Maddelynn shrugged at Jenna's question, "I don't feel a thing. It's done gradually over time. I've been wearing corsets since I was fourteen." She looked over to Cassi and folded her hands in her lap. She gave a half shrug, "It's just what we do. When we reach a certain age, for myself it was fourteen, we start wearing them. My Grandmother says that they stress a woman's sexuality. It accents the hips and the bust."

----------

~: I totally just realized that our avi's all have the same hair cut lol :~